Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (43246 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:02am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Guy is AA, Nigerian chic

Damn, the cake is pretty!  Oh the bride is too!  cheesy
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:03am On Jan 15, 2012
The last tribe am gonna married is Igbo girls . . .

They have yam legs and amoeba body. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

you sure?

Yes.

MsDarkSkin:

i guess if the bride is yoruba and groom is white it's ok.  

I that what you guess huh?
You may be right you may be wrong.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 3:03am On Jan 15, 2012
I hrd AA men/carribean will love to date Horn of African women(ethiopian and somali) but most of them hardly date AA men

Tyler Perry's(the man behind Madea) girlfriend and soon to be wife is Ethiopian

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:04am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

AA who say they dont like to date african men?

Poster, I thought you were beautiful, that the boys cannot resist. Kilo sele?

No, i'm talking about the ugly mofos in your father's compound.

Black American women don't date African men?      Typo maybe?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Sarpino: 3:04am On Jan 15, 2012
@ Topic
Sometimes it is not that the men doing the rejection oh, it is our African sisters. They have been programmed to only look at Africans like themselves to marry. The men will go to kutuenji to look for wife, our sisters will sit there waiting for them to come back. Some of them feel insulted sef when non African men ask then out, especially African American men.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Black American women don't date African men?      Typo maybe?  

Yes, it's a typo, exchange the "men" for "women", problem solved!
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:05am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

AA who say they dont like to date african men?

Poster, I thought you were beautiful, that the boys cannot resist. Kilo sele?

No, i'm talking about the ugly mofos in your father's compound.

May be you mistake me for those yam head. grin grin

Of all the celebrities in Nigeria no single one from Ekiti and they said Ekiti Originated from sudan. grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yes.

hmmm.

*cleans glasses!*

Sarpino:

@ Topic
Sometimes it is not that the men doing the rejection oh, it is our African sisters. They have been programmed to only look at Africans like themselves to marry. The men will go to kutuenji to look for wife, our sisters will sit there waiting for them to come back. Some of them feel insulted sef when non African men ask then out, especially African American men.

that's exactly what i said in the beginning.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 3:06am On Jan 15, 2012
Trey Songs girlfriend is also ethiopian

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

SWAG!

Is that the guy's mom in law on his left hand side?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:07am On Jan 15, 2012
Ilamina:

I hrd AA men/carribean will love to date Horn of African women(ethiopian and somali) but most of them hardly date AA men

Tyler Perry's(the man behind Madea) girlfriend and soon to be wife is Ethiopian

Black American/ Carrib men who are into Horn of African women are typically into red bone women.  It is the same thing in the States and many of them believe red bone women and East African women have long hair and lighter skin texture, which many of them do.  However, I have seen dark East African women that are darker than Sudanese women.  

Again it is the misinformation and misconception of being unexposed.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 15, 2012
One thing I know for sure is that Ethiopian,Kenya and Cameroonian sisters are getting more foreign d*ick than Nigeria chicks. :d
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Black American/ Carrib men who are into Horn of African women are typically into red bone women.

really?

my best AA guy friend is dark skinned and his girlfriend is east kenyan and she is MAD dark.
in fact its because of her dark skin and "exotic" looks that he was first attracted to her.
And she is not the only east african girl he has dated, all of whom were dark skinned with kinky hair.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:09am On Jan 15, 2012
Lawd have murcee! Tyler Perry is finally SETTLING DOWN WITH some toto?!!!
[size=55pt]FAINTED.[/size]
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 15, 2012
tom28:

Is that the guy's mom in law on his left hand side?

Yes. I was at the wedding too  tongue

cute tongue

I dont support inter-tribal weddings, but my ladies/ guys are allowed to marry outside of Nigeria. Anybody got a prob with that?  cool
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:10am On Jan 15, 2012
REALITY101:

One thing I know for sure is that Ethiopian,Kenya and Cameroonian sisters are getting more foreign d*ick than Nigeria chicks. :d

GBAM . . Even playboy is thinking of getting married to a kenya girl. grin

But nigeria girl in USA .  . . I won't say they stink . . . They are too ugly for snow liking. grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Sarpino: 3:10am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

SWAG!

This man looks like he is a little on the slow side oh. Are you sure he is not Dejo's big brother?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

The last tribe am gonna married is Igbo girls . . .

They have yam legs and amoeba body. grin grin grin grin
Nah igbo girls are fine.Yam leg is mostly typical with ijaw girls
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:11am On Jan 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

really?

my best AA guy friend is dark skinned and his girl friend is east kenyan and she i MAD dark.
in fact its because of her dark skin and "exotic" looks that he was first attracted to her.
And she is not the only east african girl he has dated, all of who were dark skinned with kinky hair.

I was referring to the examples given and Kenya wasn't mentioned.  I also explained that many people who aren't exposed to Horn of Africa thinks all women are light skinned with long straight hair.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I dont support inter-tribal weddings, but my ladies/ guys are allowed to marry outside of Nigeria. Anybody got a prob with that?  cool

lol that is nobody's problem or headache but your own.
its obvious when you say "outside" you mean non black again your headache.

anyway folks let's stick to the TOPIC:

African WOMEN and western black men.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

May be you mistake me for those yam head. grin grin

Of all the celebrities in Nigeria no single one from Ekiti and they said Ekiti Originated from sudan. grin grin

No, you were not mistaken. I'm still talking about the ugly mofos in your father's compound.  grin

MsDarkSkin:

lol that is nobody's problem or headache but your own.
its obvious when you say "outside" you mean non black again your headache.

You see, it's not my problem either. it's an opinion, which may or may not be a problem to others.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:12am On Jan 15, 2012
tom28:

Nah igbo girls are fine.Yam leg is mostly typical with ijaw girls

but igbo girl have body odours, stretch mark  and Big head. grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 15, 2012
YO! SEEDORD AND THE OTHER GUY CHILL! please?  undecided

gosh!!

@chima i feel you. i get what you are saying. i went back and misread it.
my bad.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 15, 2012
Sarpino:

This man looks like he is a little on the slow side oh. Are you sure he is not Dejo's big brother?

Are you Dejo's big brother?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:13am On Jan 15, 2012
Sarpino:

Get out of my mind!  Damn!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ileke explained that he was doing the walkthrough and I just thought maybe that's how it supposed to be done.  Glad folks don't have to be slow looking to do the walkthrough.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 15, 2012
Any other questions before I log off?

@post

AA/ caribb men do like date african women.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

but igbo girl have body odours, stretch mark  and Big head. grin grin
whats ur beef with igbo girls? grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 15, 2012
lol girl BYE! tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 3:16am On Jan 15, 2012
Some of them feel insulted sef when non African men ask then out, especially African American men.

doubtful, but even so, might be the traditional ones, not the girls raised overseas.

I'd think their family would feel insulted, not necessarily they themselves.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:18am On Jan 15, 2012
Ekiti girls in atlanta grin grin

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

Ekiti girls in atlanta grin grin

GADEMIT! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.