Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (43216 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yes. I was at the wedding too  tongue

cute tongue

I dont support inter-tribal weddings, but my ladies/ guys are allowed to marry outside of Nigeria. Anybody got a prob with that?  cool
Well he ought to have danced with his wife as well  cheesy
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 3:20am On Jan 15, 2012
Nigerian boys are here to hate on this thread. pls make ona carry yr wahala and go  angry

Naija girls are ugly this and that but check out this African American man's Naija wife. .I bet u guys will never have a chance 2 get with a fine  Naija lady like this

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 15, 2012
Damn it I can marry any chick as long as she's hot and weigh less than 140IBS. Be her green,brown,pink,purple,white, black or red irrespective of her race. Thank God my fam don't really give a shit about those stuff
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:21am On Jan 15, 2012
Ilamina:

Nigerian boys are here to hate on this thread. pls make ona carry yr wahala and go

Naija girls are ugly this and that but check this African American man's Naija wife. .I bet u guys will never have a chance 2 get this Naija lady

Exactly.  Jealousy is a mofo.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:21am On Jan 15, 2012
\
Ilamina:

Nigerian boys are here to hate on this thread. pls make ona carry yr wahala and go

Naija girls are ugly this and that but check this African American man's Naija wife. .I bet u guys will never have a chance 2 get this Naija lady

post your pics and let us seee . . .

I nor say Taiye Taiwo go fine pass you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Sarpino: 3:21am On Jan 15, 2012
I know that it won't take long for some useless Naija boys to use this opportunity to Abuse Naija girls. All of a sudden the calibre and the exoticness of the pendicks that has entered a girl is the measure of her worth abi? Awon oniranu, onisekuse, eletan oshi, looking for girls to trick into becoming ashewo for you, so that tomorrow when after you have finished with them you can call them whores.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 15, 2012
Sarpino:

I know that it won't take long for some useless Naija boys to use this opportunity to Abuse Naija girls. All of a sudden the calibre and the exoticness of the pendicks that has entered a girl is the measure of her worth abi? Awon oniranu, onisekuse, eletan oshi, looking for girls to trick into becoming ashewo for you, so that tomorrow when after you have finished with them you can call them whores.

cool cool

that is why i said i didn't like the direction of the thread.
a child will be a child regardless of age.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:24am On Jan 15, 2012
Sarpino:

Iya Alagbado.

Ode gbenu e san un.  

Whenever i see a girl with too much mascara . . my mind go tell me say na Naija. Too much Fake.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:24am On Jan 15, 2012
Last time I have checked, Nigerian women aren't the only African women in the continent of Africa.

The question is why Black Am/Car men do not date AFRICAN women?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 15, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/614672_laidee_jpga84768c7d4a25fa2e244fa80b01aceec

lol look@ mom still frowning.  grin

oh well. beautiful piks.  kiss kiss

Mrs, Chima:

Last time I have checked, Nigerian women aren't the only African women in the continent of Africa.

CHIMA THANK YOU! lol i was wondering why are we only focusing on Nigeria. grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:27am On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

They do but Nigerians is exempted from the league bcus of their fake Mascara. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord. . .which day care do you attend? tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

seedord. . .which day care do you attend? tongue

Peppermint University Daycare.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 3:29am On Jan 15, 2012
REALITY101:

One thing I know for sure is that Ethiopian,Kenya and Cameroonian sisters are getting more foreign d*ick than Nigeria chicks. :d

Maybe ethiopia but the others erm. Anyways Most ethiopian women end up marrying their fellow ethiopian men @ the end of the day becuase most ethiopian families prefer their daughters 2 marry ethiopian men

Nigerian women we love to date our own and marry our own most of the time but trust me Nigerian girls are marrying foreign men these days so be there and be dulling

see the handsome oyibo man my Naija sister got? kiss

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:29am On Jan 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/614672_laidee_jpga84768c7d4a25fa2e244fa80b01aceec

lol look@ mom still frowning.  grin

oh well. beautiful piks.  kiss kiss

CHIMA THANK YOU! lol i was wondering why are we only focusing on Nigeria.  grin

Some people just don't smile and I have been to some weddings where the parents didn't smile but paid for the wedding.  I am sure if they didn't approved they wouldn't have upped a dime.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 15, 2012
Ilamina do you personally know this couple to be posting their pics like that??

Ileke-IdI:

Peppermint University Daycare.

lol! thank you.
he can ignore me all he want (with those strap on sandals knowing he need some lotion grin)
but he needs to grow up.  tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 15, 2012
@chima for sure and i am certain she was happy for her daughter but i found it funny (her expression) grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 15, 2012
Its amazing how people see and live American dream and talk about it via MTV, BET,E-news and what's the other one #In Rick Perry's voice
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 3:32am On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Some people just don't smile and I have been to some weddings where the parents didn't smile but paid for the wedding. I am sure if they didn't approved they wouldn't have upped a dime.

nah, she really isnt happy about the wedding.

they [the parents] probably wanted her to marry a yoruba guy.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:33am On Jan 15, 2012
features of naija Girls . .

Body Odour.

Mouth Odour.

Red teeth.

stretch mark but they call it tatoos.

fake hair.

90% fake facial beauty.

to cover it all they wear one jean for 2 weeks. grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:34am On Jan 15, 2012
tpia@:

nah, she really isnt happy about the wedding.

they [the parents] probably wanted her to marry a yoruba guy.

Okay.  Too late for that now.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:35am On Jan 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Ilamina do you personally know this couple?

lol! thank you.
he can ignore me all he want (with those strap on sandals knowing he need some lotion grin)
but he needs to grow up.  tongue

Girl, I seen his foots. Let me plead the fifth on some things I saw. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 3:36am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord

you're acting too primitive and in addition, you are spoiling the thread.

please take your insecurities elsewhere.

go to politics section, discuss the subsidy protests and find the latest updates instead of being irritating here.

show some breeding plz.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 15, 2012
Ilamina stay there be dulling? WTF no thanks
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:37am On Jan 15, 2012
Another ekiti girls in atlanta

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 15, 2012
^^All beautiful African women. What's your point?

[size=13pt]@Onila/poster so if the guy never turned you down would you have considered dating him? Do you believe it was only because you are African or is it some sort of paranoia?

i remember a thread that was created not too long ago where this AA girl created a thread and she was saying when she went to a Nigerian party, she felt so out of place and thought that she was being ignored and ppl were saying she was probably self conscious. It may be the reason for your feeling that way too.
[/size]

*i know this thread will be derailed any damn way. undecided

Mrs, Chima:

Girl, I seen his foots.  Let me plead the fifth on some things I saw.   lipsrsealed

LOL and talking about other people.
i would report him but as you can see from my signature. . . grin
it would be hypocritical.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 3:39am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

features of naija Girls . .

Body Odour.

Mouth Odour.

Red teeth.

stretch mark but they call it tatoos.

fake hair.

90% fake facial beauty.

to cover it all they wear one jean for 2 weeks. grin grin

LOL you are a bleeping Bottom-hole! pls can u kindly leave this thread undecided    sorry because Naija women aint interested in you sweetie

I guess this handsome young white RICH man $$$$$$$$$ doesnt mind fake, smelling Naija women.

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Sarpino: 3:41am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

Iya Alagbado.

Ode gbenu e san un.  

Whenever i see a girl with too much mascara . . my mind go tell me say na Naija. Too much Fake.
E kabo oh, Baba ogbon to kere bi ti agbado. Olori kolobo omo jati jati.  You people are so predictable, ever ready to take potshots at Naija girls, always comparing them to girls from other countries. Naija girls don't want you too. Shebi you have white, Hispanic, Asian girls who are willing to deal with to depravity, so what is the problem. Everybody live your life the way you want it, screw any type of girl you want to and leave the Nigerian girls alone abi kilo fa lalakokofefe?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 15, 2012
@ topic: dont pay seedork any mind. seriously.
Nigerian woman need not pay such ignorance any mind.
just irrelevant ppl looking for attention. a shame how just ANYBODY can
have internet access.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:43am On Jan 15, 2012
Ilamina:

LOL you are a bleeping Bottom-hole! pls can u kindly leave this thread undecided    sorry because Naija women aint interested in you sweetie

I guess this handsome young white RICH man $$$$$$$$$ doesnt mind fake, smelling Naija women.

Thank God for snow that made you look like that   . . . we all know how you look before.  grin

I'm pretty sure tha,t if you are still in naija . ,  there won't be something like BF in your life not to talk of MARRIAGE. grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:44am On Jan 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

^^dont pay him any mind. seriously.
Nigerian woman need not pay such ignorance any mind.
just irrelevant ppl looking for attention. a shame how just ANYBODY can
have internet access.

Madam . . don't let me call Golideeeee oooooo . . . . You ought to know what i mean. grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 15, 2012
Seedord thank u for spreading the truth jor grin.Naija babes too fake.
Na dem dey wear fake eyelashes
na dem dey wear fake eyebrows
na dem dey wear hair extension and brazilian
and na dem upon all dat go dey form grin
abeg jor lets promote interracial relationship b/w naija men and oyibo babes.
oya na me go start by posting pics grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.