Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside (14988 Views)

Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) / APC Senators Defy Party, Fill Leadership Posts / Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by CarlosVent(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Since SS and SE claim they have oil, maybe it is time to send them home from Lagos, Benin and much of the North

if they go thats good but they have thought you how to be wise in working and also business. an igbo man anywhere have the brains of business to survive and not for lazy yoruba people you have there. who even do you think brought development in Lagos , are they not the igbo's visit lagos any top business/service you must find an igbo man leading there or being the owner. they are not dull they are working.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by OmoTier1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
CarlosVent:

if they go thats good but they have thought you how to be wise in working and also business. an igbo man anywhere have the brains of business to survive and not for lazy yoruba people you have there. who even do you think brought development in Lagos , are they not the igbo's visit lagos any top business/service you must find an igbo man leading there or being the owner. they are not dull they are working.

To be sincere I have avoided tribal comments in here for obvious reason but more so 'cos I am a Niger Deltan and I know that weak minds play ethnic, tribal or religious cards when their opinion is rejected by the vast majority!

However, I think I would reply your comments with this: An Igbo man is the least individual any sane Nigerian wants to do business with and most of them claiming to be doing business are only doing so 40% and 60% they are into criminiality! The truth remains that the Yorubas are super class administratively, hence one of the reasons their region is the most developed in Nigeria.

Looking ahead, with the hope that Nigeria remains a single entity, going by how the South East leadership conducted themselves, they should forget about the Presidency come 2015! They have just blown out their initially dimming candle! I await their Biafra protest by this time in 2015!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by CarlosVent(m): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

To be sincere I have avoided tribal comments in here for obvious reason but more so 'cos I am a Niger Deltan and I know that weak minds play ethnic, tribal or religious cards when their opinion is rejected by the vast majority!

However, I think I would reply your comments with this: An Igbo man is the least individual any sane Nigerian wants to do business with and most of them claiming to be doing business are only doing so 40% and 60% they are into criminiality! The truth remains that the Yorubas are super class administratively, hence one of the reasons their region is the most developed in Nigeria.

Looking ahead, with the hope that Nigeria remains a single entity, going by how the South East leadership conducted themselves, they should forget about the Presidency come 2015! They have just blown out their initially dimming candle! I await their Biafra protest by this time in 2015!

there region are the most developed. i think you have not gone to a typical yoruba town and that of igbo. there is no place in this world you will not find an igbo man. where ever he is he is into one thing or the other. there is no tribe that doesnt have criminals in them. but bring an igbo, hausa, yoruba man into an emty field to test them and see who perfoms best from what you cannot even think of.

I am not into tribal war but the statement of that guy made me to just remind him of some tins. beleive it or not the igbos in the west made yorubas to wisen up.

visit computer village lagos and have a little of what am saying here.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by BlackPikiN(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Since SS and SE claim they have oil, maybe it is time to send them home from Lagos, Benin and much of the North

May thunder strike that your stupooid mouth!

Omo_Tier1:

To be sincere[b] I have avoided tribal comments in here for obvious reason but more so 'cos I am a Niger Deltan and I know that weak minds play ethnic, tribal or religious cards when their opinion is rejected by the vast majority!

However, I think I would reply your comments with this: An Igbo man is the least individual any sane Nigerian wants to do business with and most of them claiming to be doing business are only doing so 40% and 60% they are into criminiality! The truth remains that the Yorubas are super class administratively, hence one of the reasons their region is the most developed in Nigeria.[/b]

Looking ahead, with the hope that Nigeria remains a single entity, going by how the South East leadership conducted themselves, they should forget about t
he Presidency come 2015! They have just blown out their initially dimming candle! I await their Biafra protest by this time in 2015!

You are very sick. I mean too sick to your brain.
I will prove to you other ethnic group got a large group of idiots too.
You want proof and I will bring as many as you want.
Tribalist morafoka!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by kokogee: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
Boyloaf on Today at 12:28:12 PM:

If u guys dnt want jonathan to rule nigeria in peace, OR if a niger deltan cannot rule nigeria, pls go out and protest and let us know your mind, bcoz we are eager to go our way with our resources! Go out and protest and get killed like a new year chicken! For those of u who tort GEJ is weak! I guess u all forgot there is always a two side to a coin! Remember wat obj did to our villages? Y'all just got served!

I'm not sure u av brain at all, bcs if u do u'd knw that these ppl protesting against GEJ are the same ppl that voted him to power.

So the only thing that u can think of is they don't want a niger-deltan to rule.

U think GEJ is a strong man by sending soldiers against peaceful protesters; I can tell u he is only acting in line with the instructions of the devils that put him in power. Whatever GEJ does is not directly his initiative, HE IS ONLY IMPLEMENTING A SCRIPT WRITTEN BY THE DEVIL SO THAT HE CAN FULFIL THE CONVENANT OF SHAMEFUL DDEATH IN EXCHANGE FOR THE POSITION OF PRESIDENT.

Have u ever thot of the lLEVEL OF CORRUPTION going on in his govt? Do u av a brain to think of WHY GEJ WOULD RATHER FIGHT AND AND INCREASE THE SUFFERINGS OF THE ALREADY IMPOVERISHED MASSES THAN BRING THE CRIMINAL CABAL TO JUSTICE( May b bcs they finance him to win the 2011 election)?

Can u tell ppl that anything has changed since GGEJ took over power(around 2 yrs ago)?Talk about security: bombings all over the country; soldìers cannot handle them even with state of emergency declared-the soldiers and GEJ only av powers when poor masses are involved.

Even u that's talking, HOW HAS THE GOVT BENEFITED your LIFE?

U said obj did smth to your village; what were u fighting for then? U guys were just destroying oil facilities for no just cause(just like boko haram) What do u think would av happened to boko haram if obj were to be in power unlike GEJ that cannot do anything? If Nigeria wants to reak, let it break fast; afterall the old western region was far better of even without oil. What is the level of development in the so-called oil producing states with all the additional oil producing states derivatives they get? What I can tell u is that no matter the resources anybody has, THE SITUATION WOULD NOT CHANGE IF THERE IS NO GOOD MGT SKILL AND ACCOUNTABITY.

THINK ABOUT THAT
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by OmoTier1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
BlackPikiN:

May thunder strike that your stupooid mouth!

You are very sick. I mean too sick to your brain.
I will prove to you other ethnic group got a large group of idiots too.
You want proof and I will bring as many as you want.
Tribalist morafoka!
Someone who has a username like the one you've got can not be regarded as a sane being nor be taken serious! So I would leave you to wallow in your shallowness. I do not trade words with disgruntled element with snared minds! This is my last reply to your stu.pidity.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by BlackPikiN(m): 12:50am On Jan 17, 2012
^^^Mumu like you.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Beaf: 1:08am On Jan 17, 2012
Omo Retired!!! grin grin grin
What a failure! Why would you go so low as to attack ethnic groups, because the putsch you ran off to the UK to organise collapsed woefully? Its sour grapes.
The prejudiced attitude you are displaying on the thread as an #Occupy organiser is ample evidence of why the protests failed.

Wisened heads took one look at the protest organisers, how they fled Nigeria before the protests, how they talked treasonably, how they lied freely and most alarmingly, how dark currents of ethnic bigotry underpinned their every word.

Let the bigotry all hang out now, cos there is no point for pretense anymore. You can also drop the fake Niger Deltan badge you've been flashing, cos nobody is deceived.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by kizito96(m): 2:18am On Jan 17, 2012
We should tread the whole thing with respect. Soldiers know no other thing than to shoot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagosians Commend PHCN For Improved Power Supply / Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" / Wike Declares Free Primary, Secondary Education In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.