Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside (14987 Views)

Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) / APC Senators Defy Party, Fill Leadership Posts / Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Beaf: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2012
As long as they keep the peace, its fine. But it is a waste of time to hang around Ojota, it is better to harness that energy into a protest about tangible things, like the fundamental structure of Nigeria.
As an example of the way to go,right now, there is a massive indepth education and orientation effort in the Niger Delta about the federal structure, people aren't hanging around aimlessly like at Ojota.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Demdem(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
Should Soldiers be deplored in the first instance. Retardeen is really daft.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Mynd44: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
Obijulius:

I dey laff, because some pple go soon cry.

Dis crowd r just seeking cheap fame, I still dey laff. I hope there enuf streets to go round-street naming.
Then don't buy Fuel at 65 naira when the price goes down
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Pain(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
I guess all is now set for systems go.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by dazzy4real(m): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
GEJ dis armed soldier thing u jst did jst shows u re dumb bcoz it getz to a time wen u push pple to d wall n dey react. Instead of u to tackle d boko haram issue u re sending ur thugs on d poor masses dat re protesting for wat dey blive is right.am beginig to blive dat this man call GEJ is a lunatic!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by 989900: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2012

Dis crowd r just seeking cheap fame, I still dey laff. I hope there enuf streets to go round-street naming.

What kinda of fame are you seeking? Keyboard warrior, why not go to Ojota and tell them that, just so we know you'r bolder than they are.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Demdem(m): 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2012
Beaf:

As long as they keep the peace, its fine. But it is a waste of time to hang around Ojota, it is better to harness that energy into a protest about tangible things, like the fundamental structure of Nigeria.
As an example of the way to go,right now, there is a massive indepth education and orientation effort in the Niger Delta about the federal structure, people aren't hanging around aimlessly like at Ojota.

Protest has been going on in Ojota, there were no reports of violence there. Infact u guys labelled them as carnival lovers. This shows that the govt simply want to intimidate the protesters from doing what is constitutionally ok. better still he hould deplored them to where violence was recorded.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
If u guys dnt want jonathan to rule nigeria in peace, OR if a niger deltan cannot rule nigeria, pls go out and protest and let us know ur mind, bcoz we are eager to go our way with our resources! Go out and protest and get killed like a new year chicken! For those of u who tort GEJ is weak! I guess u all forgot there is always a two side to a coin! Remember wat obj did to our villages? Y'all just got served!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by emmatok(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
Obijulius:

I thought you cowards say people are afraid of soldiers.

Now you can see for yourself, people don't faer GUNS anymore.

Their will be blood!!!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
So these miscreants are going against the orders of NLC/TUC ?
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by bobonaija1: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2012
this is why i love lagos ,nigeria and my people[nigerians], who is fucking GEJ going to send now because his army are less a spectator now at ojota
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
If u guys dnt want jonathan to rule nigeria in peace, OR if a niger deltan cannot rule nigeria, pls go out and protest and let us know ur mind, bcoz we are eager to go our way with our resources! Go out and protest and get killed like a new year chicken! For those of u who tort GEJ is weak! I guess u all forgot there is always a two side to a coin! Remember wat obj did to our villages? Y'all just got served!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
Boyloaf:

If u guys dnt want jonathan to rule nigeria in peace, OR if a niger deltan cannot rule nigeria, pls go out and protest and let us know your mind, bcoz we are eager to go our way with our resources! Go out and protest and get killed like a new year chicken! For those of u who tort GEJ is weak! I guess u all forgot there is always a two side to a coin! Remember wat obj did to our villages? Y'all just got served!

and who is scared of that? ask the retardeen your son to convene SNC and lets dismantle the whole arrangement
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by emmatok(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
LeoMax:

You again, better stay in your village.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Demdem(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
LeoMax:

Are these members of NLC/TUC
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
How many people soilder go kill? This is getting charged. More and more people are coming out
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by DrKnow1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
Boyloaf:

If u guys dnt want jonathan to rule nigeria in peace, OR if a niger deltan cannot rule nigeria, pls go out and protest and let us know your mind, bcoz we are eager to go our way with our resources! Go out and protest and get killed like a new year chicken! For those of u who tort GEJ is weak! I guess u all forgot there is always a two side to a coin! Remember wat obj did to our villages? Y'all just got served!

This is the reason you still remain unemployed after seven years of graduation! Your sense of logical reasoning is very retarded
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by honeric01(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
GEJ is gradually inviting the army to take over from him soonest.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Beaf: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
^
Dreams.

Demdem:

Protest has been going on in Ojota, there were no reports of violence there. Infact u guys labelled them as carnival lovers. This shows that the govt simply want to intimidate the protesters from doing what is constitutionally ok. better still he hould deplored them to where violence was recorded.

Nice! Is that also why the armies website was hacked today? You guys might be in for a serious lockdown, its interesting to witness the levels of foolishness that Nigerians are displaying both in Lagos and elsewhere. Things like this always end bitterly.

You are in PH, so you should be able to verify that the ND is ready to leave at the drop of a pin; we would have gone already over this crisis, if not that GEJ is the President.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by y2kaustin(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2012
@born2fuck, its people like you we should drive into the sarah desert,cos lagosians are not the cowards you think they are.Do you think soldiers will just massacre like that?sounding like a little child, Mscheew!!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
Just heard from a reliable source in the presidency that Omokri has 15 agents, young Nigerian graduates who are paid a monthly fee of N20,000 to scour through social websites and give the present government a good image.

I have my suspicions about one Nairalander. I only hope he knows what I was told was budgeted for publicity. I was shocked by the figures and when I divided a quarter of the figure by 15 I was shocked at the the greed that permeates the presidency. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by honeric01(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^^

you mean beaf and athieta? undecided
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by reagand200(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
honeric01:

GEJ is gradually inviting the army to take over from him soonest.

Point of correction, this is a prelude to the Army taking over.
Just sit back and watch and contribute positively to events as they keep coming.
We are going to use the power of INFORMATION to ease the government out of their MISERY.
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
1stCitizen:

Just heard from a reliable source in the presidency that Omokri has 15 agents, young Nigerian graduates who are paid a monthly fee of N20,000 to scour through social websites and give the present government a good image.

I have my suspicions about one Nairalander. I only hope he knows what I was told was budgeted for publicity. I was shocked by the figures and when I divided a quarter of the figure by 15 I was shocked at the the greed that permeates the presidency. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If this is true, its nothing new really!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by morakone(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2012
Beaf:

Confused

Alwayz talking negatively and too tribalistic. If you guyz want to go, Go with this your cursed resources and lets av our peace
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by DrKnow1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2012
Fear the police, not the soldiers. The first are a bunch of dumb asses and the latter are real professionals. With the police accidental discharge can happen at ant time!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
No Military will take over NADA! GEJ is the appointed president of Nigeria and he will serve his term within the democratic allowance. This protest is about the common man, we are demanding that GEJ fights corruption head on! revert back to 65 Naira and take on the cabals instead with the 100% support of the Nigerian people. You are our leader for christ's sake!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by dantechnig: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
these are serious protesters indeed,tualey to them
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Beaf:

Nice! Is that also why the armies website was hacked today? You guys might be in for a serious lockdown, its interesting to witness the levels of foolishness that Nigerians are displaying both in Lagos and elsewhere. Things like this always end bitterly.

U are mixing two things together here. Nigerians have the right to protest peacefully without molestation from soldiers. Ojota has been peacefull so far so why are there soldiers there. That is the reason why we have the NSA to apprehend those responsible for those hacking (if they can) or are u suggesting that those on the street are also responsible

You are in PH, so you should be able to verify that the ND is ready to leave at the drop of a pin; we would have gone already over this crisis, if not that GEJ is the President.

Infact this is an opportunity for u guys to leave. Ask the retardeen to convene SNC fast. If you guys cant implore your son to do this please keep mute.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by SU2011: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
NLC to address Nigerians by 1pm. Lets wait and hear what they have to say.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by stagger: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
This is a very bad situation. And a dangerous one too.

Once during a protest in school, some dude went to a policeman and said something stupid, and a can of teargas was emptied into his face.

That singular action turned a peaceful protest into a mad riot! Unforgettable!

I pray there is no protester there who smoked ganja and decides to do something real crazy. I nearly got shot by a drunk soldier when I was working in a military barracks.

Remember Abacha's crackdown in 1993 that killed 4,000 Lagosians. Make dem dey careful o!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
stagger:

This is a very bad situation. And a dangerous one too.

Once during a protest in school, some dude went to a policeman and said something silly, and a can of teargas was emptied into his face.

That singular action turned a peaceful protest into a mad riot! Unforgettable!

I pray there is no protester there who smoked ganja and decides to do something real crazy. I nearly got shot by a drunk soldier when I was working in a military barracks.

Remember Abacha's crackdown in 1993 that killed 4,000 Lagosians. Make dem dey careful o!

Its 2012, Let anyone try that and the story will be different! This is a fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today / Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation / Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.