Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! (20231 Views)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
monex: nairaland peeps sef. una too get time.

We know that he/she is some old NL veteran trying to try out anoda personality but at least lets have some fun wif her threads na.

this is the real me
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Jeezy: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2012
onila: I used to be very ugly when I was younger. In highschool I had no boyfriends, no boy ever asked me out  cry but I didnt really bother. I was very cool and funny and everyone loved me so that helped me alot

But when I went to University. I just became beautiful especially when I knew how to how to make up smiley and I also added weight @ the right areas smiley. Everyday I get asked out by different boys and men. Sometimes I just cant believe the way my life changed. I get to go on dates in the Best restuarants around town.

Because of how boys are running to me these days. I never snob any guy that approaches me. No matter how busy I am. i attend 2 all the men that approach me. .Because I know how I used to be before back then smiley smiley smiley smiley I appreciate every moment of my new life

Post a pic and show us what you're working with jor
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 14, 2012
All na mouth.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
ogugua88: All na mouth.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.