Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! (20228 Views)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by mamalola19: 4:12am On Jan 22, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lmao@ thread. Something tells me onila is 190 AKA mr Trevor?

you are so right. in one of his thread today he claimed he didnt kno 190, sexkillz and mr cork were all new to him meanwhile august last year he mentioned 190 twice on a thread. attention seeking mo fo.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736492.msg8932082#msg8932082
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Araboy(m): 4:13am On Jan 22, 2012
Onila what other language u speak beside English

CAN you manage some french or arabic
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 4:17am On Jan 22, 2012
I KNew mr cork and 190 because one thread made it to the front page where 190 was discussing Nigerian girls and I knew mr cork because of the thread "why are Nigerians back home  ugly". .I dislike them after i saw those threads

I knew them better after when I was more active at the romance section
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 4:19am On Jan 22, 2012
I dont have to worry about these so called false accusations
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Goldieluks: 4:22am On Jan 22, 2012
mamalola19:

you are so right. in one of his thread today he claimed he didnt kno 190, sexkillz and mr cork were all new to him meanwhile august last year he mentioned 190 twice on a thread. attention seeking mo fo.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736492.msg8932082#msg8932082

A lot of fakeness and numerous individual ID's on NL .typical!

Onila suit yourself.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by VEE2010(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2012
what a life story! I bet, your story is a nice one to be picked by Guinness book of record. Lol.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Freestyl(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2012
How did this post make it to the front page another form of corruption. SMH
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2012
Goldieluks:

A lot of fakeness and numerous individual ID's on NL .typical!

Onila suit yourself.

Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by moHot(f): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2012
HMN, C'MON THE FACT THAT GUYS DOESN'T HOVER AROUND YOU IN SEC. SCHOOL DOES NOT MEAN YOU WERE UGLY, AND THE FACT THAT THEY NOW 'RUSH YOU' DOES NOT MEAN THE SITUATION HAS CHANGED, DO YOU KNOW THAT CHEAP COMMODITY HAVE PLENTY BUYERS??

TAKE CARE O
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
I can't believe this crap is still here
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Tyche(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
moHot:

HMN, C'MON THE FACT THAT GUYS DOESN'T HOVER AROUND YOU IN SEC. SCHOOL DOES NOT MEAN YOU WERE UGLY, AND THE FACT THAT THEY NOW 'RUSH YOU' DOES NOT MEAN THE SITUATION HAS CHANGED, DO YOU KNOW THAT CHEAP COMMODITY HAVE PLENTY BUYERS??

TAKE CARE O

mrkels:

you just want to tell us you were disvirgined in the university [/b]and that was when you tot you were feeling beautiful. [b]ok its true you are beautiful now so what, anyways ,

Pe2000:

When we start chasing you around, don't be fooled, we only wanna have a slice of ur pie and look east. If u are the generous type you will give it easily. By the way, I'ld like to meet you wink

Food for thought.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
i cant believe thz EFK of a thread is still growing
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 1:19am On Jan 23, 2012
Dumb thread
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Flashaldrin(m): 4:55am On Jan 23, 2012
i told you guys this is 190, una no dey hear. Ok naa.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by jackpot(f): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2012
shocked
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Definetly not 190 cool
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Chozn1(f): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2012
Hahahhahahahahah. Onila, I love ur sincerity and the fun u had posting this. Thoh most people took it personal and insulted u as is the case with nairalanders even when u mean no harm sad Many people are like that dear and good u opened up. Appreciate the woman that u have come to be and don't let whatever people have said here deter ur nicety. Above all, be careful with them guys, I know ur a smart lady and will make the best judgement. Kudos to u gal,
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by nwanioma(f): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
Don't you think you should be staying away from the guys and men that approach you now? Since you are sure that your cool and funny personality couldn't win them over in the past, it is now that you have bigger boobies and backside that they are coming, doesn't that tell you anything??
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Flashaldrin(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Definetly not 190 cool
but you know its a guy
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by freecocoa(f): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2012
Flashaldrin:

190 is too busy for this type of crap now.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
Chozn 1:

Hahahhahahahahah. Onila, I love ur sincerity and the fun u had posting this. Thoh most people took it personal and insulted u as is the case with nairalanders even when u mean no harm sad Many people are like that dear and good u opened up. Appreciate the woman that u have come to be and don't let whatever people have said here deter ur nicety. Above all, be careful with them guys, I know ur a smart lady and will make the best judgement. Kudos to u gal,

smiley
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
nwani oma:

Don't you think you should be staying away from the guys and men that approach you now? Since you are sure that your cool and funny personality couldn't win them over in the past, it is now that you have bigger bosoms and backside that they are coming, doesn't that tell you anything??

I mean I am just friendly when they approach me thats all.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
smiley
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by 3ndy(f): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
that actualy makes u ( and mind u i'm not insulting u just considering wot pple might think) a slutt
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by drnoel: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2012

Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by temmym4(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2012
onila: I used to be very ugly when I was younger. In highschool I had no boyfriends, no boy ever asked me out  cry but I didnt really bother. I was very cool and funny and everyone loved me so that helped me alot

But when I went to University. I just became beautiful especially when I knew how to how to make up smiley and I also added weight @ the right areas smiley. Everyday I get asked out by different boys and men. Sometimes I just cant believe the way my life changed. I get to go on dates in the Best restuarants around town.

Because of how boys are running to me these days. I never snob any guy that approaches me. No matter how busy I am. i attend 2 all the men that approach me. .Because I know how I used to be before back then smiley smiley smiley smiley I appreciate every moment of my new life

I love this! This is a kinda person that appreciate what beauty is all about and its worth. Thank God for your life Onila smiley
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
temmy.m3:

I love this! This is a kinda person that appreciate what beauty is all about and its worth. Thank God for your life Onila smiley

awww tnkz smiley smiley
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
lol@ Onila's threads grin

Araboy: Onila what other language u speak beside English

CAN you manage some french or arabic 

I wonder what happened to this guy. smiley
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2012
3ndy: that actualy makes u ( and mind u i'm not insulting u just considering wot pple might think) a slutt

how?
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by 2goodbobo(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2012
@0p, you don't have to blow your whistle, allow others to do that for you. Ugly ko beautiful ne!
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by monex(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
nairaland peeps sef. una too get time.

We know that he/she is some old NL veteran trying to try out anoda personality but at least lets have some fun wif her threads na.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
2goodbobo: @0p, you don't have to blow your whistle, allow others to do that for you. Ugly ko beautiful ne!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.