Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today (2840 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by Flashaldrin(m): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2012
Mr.Resource:

190 ke . . grin
It's a girl jor

lol, does this personality sound real to you?? Do you really believe a girl would come and post such things and then bear the insults?? Oh plizz, its so 190!
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2012
bekay911:

wats seems to b d probs. Que est qu cest killz? cool
I'm calling for an ambulance, to save our dear onila! cheesy Que j'ai répondu à votre question?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by MrResource(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2012
Flashaldrin:

lol, does this personality sound real to you?? Do you really believe a girl would come and post such things and then bear the insults?? Oh plizz, its so 190!

grin
Thought you had proof that it's 190. . Dont judge based on this single post.She abbreviates a lot with some errors in spelling at times.and that's not 190.Don't mind the smileys cheesy,it's not 190 jor cheesy

sexkillz:

I'm calling for an ambulance, to save our dear onila! cheesy Que j'ai répondu à votre question?

killz. . .it's 'Est-ce que j'ai. . .' cool
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by mayoroflag(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2012
^even that correction is wrong,

Sebi na to communicate?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2012
Mr.Resource:

[color=blue]killz. . .it's 'Est-ce que j'ai. . .' cool

mayoroflag:

Sebi na to communicate?
Nawa o, una get time sef! grin Dont blame me, blame google translator! grin On a good day make i dey carry french for head? Shior! grin

Google traducteur est la meilleure chose suivante, après l'électricité et le pain tranché!<<<<<<. . . No time! grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by MrResource(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2012
mayoroflag:

Sebi na to communicate?

Na to communicate o. .Correct me biko undecided

@killz
grin
Thatz direct translation for you grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2012
Mr.Resource:

@killz
grin
Thatz direct translation for you grin

No time! French is French! Google translated or not! grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by bekay911(f): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
Parle fort ma mon ami. Me hear u
as for onila, killz i advice u to carry out mouth to mouth respiration cos all ma ambulance dey on strike. No blame moi blame govt for fuel subsidy au revoir.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^
Errm. . . Mouth on strike! grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by seun1975(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
g
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ewwwWW!! undecided grin

LOL @ 190 accusations!! grin

TRUSS MI! I wouldn't put anything past him!!  wink grin

kinda funny how as soon as he goes on his haitus  tongue Onila/Swallu pops up.  lipsrsealed
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
another nonsense thread by a dumg person
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by Tosinville(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
^lol
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by UcLloyd: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
Onila, U are retarded. U don't deserve to know civilization or be anywhere near civilization, U abuse that opportunity, U should just live in ur village where U won't see any laptop to disturb NL Biyatch!
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by Mynd44: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
Onila= the most annoying girl in romance section
Re: A Nigerian Guy Was So Sweet To Me Today by MrResource(m): 5:57am On Jan 20, 2012
;d ;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? / My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her / 1st Time Visit - What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.