Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat (5204 Views)

5 Types Of Girls We Guys Should Avoid. / Nigerian Girls We Love And Hate / Girls, We Need To Understand Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Goldieluks: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Tosinville. Bro I don’t mean to sound rude BUT how does it feel to be very ugly? You should go into movies though! undecided

something tells me you are a frustrated disabled old man recieving benefits from the UK Government, and sitting on his PC typing rubbish.
You don't have a life, sadly.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
Deep Soul:

Contrary to popular belief, there are loads of Nigerian women who eat right and exercise adequately.

I have so many sexy mamas at my gym (women with 4 or more children) who look good and work hard to keep it that way!

As per stopping garri and soup, NEVER!! The best we can do (as I have done) is substitute my garri for something with less carbs (wheat or plantain flour).

Constant struggle sha.

And you mean Garri is unhealty right?
People really think they are better that others
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrCork17: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

something tells me you are a frustrated disabled old man recieving benefits from the UK Government, and sitting on his PC typing rubbish.
You don't have a life, sadly.

Sweery Goldie. At least you just admited you r spyin on me: Well It wouldn’t hurt to say: Mr C0rk, I have a crush on you!  wink
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Tosinville(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
Goldieluks, thanks for that reply, you all already know that Mr.Cork is a dunce.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Araboy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
There are many differences between la cuisine en France and your country including what offered and how prepared

Nigerians tend to eat too much meat rice and stews while a typical french menu include numerous courses with

smaller portions less oil and more veggies  a typical french menu would be as follows 

1- Apperitif ----- cocktail pre dinner drink

2- Amuse gueule -------- snack no more than two bites

3- Entree ------------ can mean"main course " in english

As  you see no way naija girls can copy" a la francaise" but any way bonne chance and bon appetit  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by DeepSoul(f): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2012
Mynd_44:

And you mean Garri is unhealty right?
People really think they are better that others

English, brother, English!! Read and understand

All I said was "Garri has more carbs than wheat or plantain flour and so I'll choose the ones with less carbs"

Where did you see me type "unhealthy". And talk about being better than others?
People like you need to be hit on the head with a hot pan.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by randyorton: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]eat right and u exercise. u dont need to visit the gym b4 u lose weight. just get a skipping rope and do sit up everyday. the truth is that nigerians think that all humans are supposed to do is eat eat eat.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by pendo89(f): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
I dont think the answer is to eat like the french.If you care about ur health you will not need anybody to spell out exercise for you.
Exercise is not gym,areobics or ropes either. Walking,manual work is good exercise for those who cannot afford the gym.
Problem comes when people (all people) eat starch in large quantities all the time and fail to burn it.
But again.I think some people are born with large frames.They are just big whether they eat or not.Their metabolism is kinda slow.

Oh and the African and European menus aren't the same. We Africans lay emphasis on starch/carbohydrates.
The african will say am eating fufu with beaf.( Starch + Protein)
The white dude will say am eating beaf with fufu. (Protein + Starch)
Could be wrong but that's my own.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by yme1(f): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
Mshwwwww
and how do these so called french women eat?
I for one love to see my plate filled up with food and trust me I am way sexier than those ur skiny french women and urself kiss
just eat in a healthy way and not like the french peeps or whatsoever u call them kiss
I nor fit shout cool
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2012
LOLz
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrCork17: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
The average Nigerian female is fat. The homebased one are usually fatter (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by randyorton: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
y me:

Mshwwwww
and how do these so called french women eat?
I for one love to see my plate filled up with food and trust me I am way sexier than those ur skiny french women and urself kiss
just eat in a healthy way and not like the french peeps or whatsoever u call them kiss
I nor fit shout cool

aunty,no dey make mouth jor. From ur legs,i can see that u are out of shape and fat. pls reduce ur food intake and workout. i may be blunt but u will benefit most from this my rude comment.

randy orton
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Jay5000(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2012
Don't blame it on the garri. Blame it on overfeeding, impulsive eating and lack of discretion. Most 9jans (men and women) don't stop at 'satisfied', they keep eating till they get to 'belle-full'. That being said, one expects 9ja girls to have some self discipline when it comes to eating, especially considering the fact that it's a lot harder for them to lose weight compared to guys. Sadly this is not the case. This problem is particularly made worse by all the junk they stuff into their bodies when they go out on dates (90% of which involves some kind of eating), and their lack of interest or enthusiasm for exercising or sports. While it's understandable that some people cant help being fat (either due to medical or metabolism issues), its mainly the food that makes them fat. If not, how else can you explain skinny-size-8 9ja girls with big bellies? Junk food is not your friend my friends. Eat healthy and exercise. It'll help
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2012
Deep Soul:

English, brother, English!! Read and understand

All I said was "Garri has more carbs than wheat or plantain flour and so I'll choose the ones with less carbs"

Where did you see me type "unhealthy". And talk about being better than others?
People like you need to be hit on the head with a hot pan.

Jay5000:

Don't blame it on the garri. Blame it on overfeeding, impulsive eating and lack of discretion. Most 9jans (men and women) don't stop at 'satisfied', they keep eating till they get to 'belle-full'. That being said, one expects 9ja girls to have some self discipline when it comes to eating, especially considering the fact that it's a lot harder for them to lose weight compared to guys. Sadly this is not the case. This problem is particularly made worse by all the junk they stuff into their bodies when they go out on dates (90% of which involves some kind of eating), and their lack of interest or enthusiasm for exercising or sports. While it's understandable that some people cant help being fat (either due to medical or metabolism issues), its mainly the food that makes them fat. If not, how else can you explain skinny-size-8 9ja girls with big bellies? Junk food is not your friend my friends. Eat healthy and exercise. It'll help
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Jay5000(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2012
I realized Naija girls have big tummy and all. Nigerian women should avoid eating garri and soup, fufu etc and eat like French women who hardly eat fat food

@Mynd_44. Maybe if you read the original post, you'd have realized I wasn't referring to yours. Guess you need the hot pan more than i do don't you think?
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Tosinville(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2012
Most of you all are hilarious, must white always lead us in every ways?this is africa for goodness sake & we should've our own way of doing things e.g eating, dressing etc. Being skinny maybe sexy for white folks but its not mandatory a black woman should follow their own ways by eating 2slice of bread 4 breakfast to look healthy too tho! exercise is good. Sincerely, i prefer a lady being thick or curvy (Not those wit pot-bellies) then a skinny woman that look like a toothpick & same applies to most west african guys.

Tell me why would i drop that thick girl in (Adanma video) by Flavour & go for angelina Jolie?

Tell me why would i drop the thick girl in (5&6 video) by Naeto C and go for Hillary Duff? i dey craze? abeg i be african man and i love meat in the right places.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2012
Jay5000:

@Mynd_44. Maybe if you read the original post, you'd have realized I wasn't referring to yours. Guess you need the hot pan more than i do don't you think?
I guess I am always touchy when I hear the word GARRI
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Jay5000(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2012
Tosinville:

Most of you all are hilarious, must white always lead us in every ways?this is africa for goodness sake & we should've our own way of doing things e.g eating, dressing etc. Being skinny maybe sexy for white folks but its not mandatory a black woman should follow their own ways by eating 2slice of bread 4 breakfast to look healthy too tho! exercise is good. Sincerely, i prefer a lady being thick or curvy (Not those wit pot-bellies) then a skinny woman that look like a toothpick & same applies to most west african guys.

Tell me why would i drop that thick girl in (Adanma video) by Flavour & go for angelina Jolie?

Tell me why would i drop the thick girl in (5&6 video) by Naeto C and go for Hillary Duff? i dey craze? abeg i be african man and i love meat in the right places.

a lil flesh is good, but like they say, ''too much of anything is bad''. If a girl is single and a size 10-14 perfect; 16 and above? i'll pass, thank you. Wouldn't want her transmogrifying into a Yokozuna when we're married with 2 kids, but that's just me though. And 4 d record, i think Hilary Duff has a lot of flesh compared to other hollywood celebs.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Jay5000(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2012
Mynd_44:

I guess I am always touchy when I hear the word GARRI

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Tosinville(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2012
Jay5000

Thats what am trying to figure out, being thick or curvy is different from phat with pot-bellies, feel me? about hillary duff whatever, those hollywood actresses are still the same to me compare to Jasmine Sullivan size.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
Naija babes no go ever heard word grin
In the early morning dem go demolish a whole bowl of pounded yam with ewedu soup with cow head plus fried rice and fried yansh of chicken
in the afternoon dem go a bowl of starch with bitter leaf soup plus guilder larger beer
in the evening na a plate of fufu dem go face with okro soup and for midnight na a bowl of ice cream mixed with beer na im dem go consume.
so u tell me hw dem no go get big belle grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2012
And how does that concern you?
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Tosinville(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
Am so sure lefulefu must be high on cannabis.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
Why do we have to copy the French? Why can't the Nigerian diet by modified?

People keep telling Nigerians to be like other people. Soon, there will be nothing Nigerian left.

There's nothing wrong with Nigerian food. Our parents were eating the same foods we ate but they were sticks because there wasn't mass transportation like there is now. Seeing that we're walking less, we shouldn't eat as if we're preparing to walk 15 miles. Moin moin is beans (protein), fish/meat/eggs (protein). Rice and beans (complimentary proteins). Iyan/amala/eba (starch), soup (protein/fats), and then leaf, depending on how much vegetables we add. As long as what we eat is in moderation, our diet is fine.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
They don't need to change their food, they need to exercise more and I am not talking about hitting the gym but walking instead of taking that bike or bus and stop sitting at home all day pinging. Do something that will make you work out
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 22, 2012
maybe nigerian men also need to get in shape as well.i see a lot of nigerian men looking like pregnant goats because they spend all their day in the beer palour drinking beer and pepper soup with cow intestines.from a recent poll nigerian men consume more beer compared to other africans.98 out of a hundred chances when you see an african man with a pot belly he must be a nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2012
Swalu meets Onila
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Goldieluks: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2012
swallu:

maybe nigerian men also need to get in shape as well.i see a lot of nigerian men looking like pregnant goats because they spend all their day in the beer palour drinking beer and pepper soup with cow intestines.from a recent poll nigerian men consume more beer compared to other africans.98 out of a hundred chances when you see an african man with a pot belly he must be a nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by LaParisienne(f): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

They don't need to change their food, they need to exercise more and I am not talking about hitting the gym but walking instead of taking that bike or bus and stop sitting at home all day pinging. Do something that will make you work out

If you like walk from the south pole to north pole. Eating enormous amount of starchy unbalanced diet will still make you fat with a pot belly. Nigerian delicacies are carbs oriented, and too much of carbs is unhealthy. If you are in doubt, ask your GP.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2012
If you like walk from the south pole to north pole. Eating enormous amount of starchy unbalanced diet will still make you fat with a pot belly. Nigerian delicacies are carbs oriented, and too much of carbs is unhealthy. If you are in doubt, ask your GP.
I really hate when Nigerians who know nada about Nigeria talk as if they know it all! Do you know how many rural villages we have in nigeria? I want you to go and conduct a research in those villages, villages in Delta, Edo, Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Crossriver, Akwa ibom, Rivers states! Those are states where Garri, and fufu is a staple food. Go and conduct a research on the girls in those villages and tell me how many pot bellies you will find! Maybe it will put paid to some bullshit i've been reading! The point is WORKOUT! If you dont work out, you'll get a tommy! Village girls are always in farms, processing oil, processing garri. . . they are always busy, using up the pent up carbs! It's not a matter of eating, but work out! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2012
No mind them jorh they come online talking about syuff they don't know. Even most of the hard working ones don't have fat the have muscles
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by LaParisienne(f): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
Loooooooooooooooooool @ the attack. And what makes you think you know Naija more than I do? undecided
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. / Please Help...girls Are All Over Me.. Don't Know What To Do. / 5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.