Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat (5206 Views)

5 Types Of Girls We Guys Should Avoid. / Nigerian Girls We Love And Hate / Girls, We Need To Understand Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
BABE! has been following this advice! She looks anorexic! Now what's good about that?
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by emofine2(f): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
La Parisienne:

Your post is misleading. From my first hand experience, french women are among the slimest in Europe. The french diet is nothing like the american diet. They drink coffee in tiny cups, their bread is very light, they eat a lot of veggies and they hardly eat junk food. They also excercise a lot by walking and cycling.

In that case Onila I already eat like a French woman. Dieu merci! tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by onila(f): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by millco88(f): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
emöfine:

And you're Nigerian?!?!?!?!?!? No way!
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2012
I knew Sexkillz will bring Mrs Anorexia into this
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
Onila you have got a fan here smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by LaParisienne(f): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^

sexkillz:

BABE! has been following this advice! She looks anorexic! Now what's good about that?
I like you better when you are less troublesome. Just saying. . .

emöfine:

Moi aussi wink
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
I knew Sexkillz will bring Mrs Anorexia into this
Mrs? She aint married mehn! Still searching! She's "Miss Anorexia!"

Nigerian men love ample flesh on bones! I suggest she eats a lot of meat and drink a lot of tea!
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
La Parisienne:

I like you better when you are less troublesome. Just saying. . .
Troublesome? When has speaking the truth become troublesome?
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

Mrs? She aint married mehn! Still searching! She's "Miss Anorexia!"

Nigerian men love ample flesh on bones! I suggest she eats a lot of meat and drink a lot of tea!

RFLMFAO
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2012
emöfine:

You miss eating eba and banga soup. . . Dont lie! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by emofine2(f): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
millco88:

And you're Nigerian?!?!?!?!?!? No way!

Yes way! tongue

sexkillz:

You miss eating eba and banga soup. . . Dont lie! cheesy

Lol. I've even forgotten how they taste like sef grin
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
You are really missing out
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by 9janinja1(f): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
where is natasha when you need her.

Onila do you follow your own advise or you just post whatever because no one really knows what you look like.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
Lemme go call Tasha for you
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by freecocoa(f): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
I can only stop eating akpu(fufu)when I'm dead or in a place where I can't reach it.

Onila I eat fufu wella but I can bet my tommy is flatter than yours.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Jenifa1: 12:25am On Jan 19, 2012
everybody knows French women are skinny because they smoke cigarettes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
should Nigerian girls copy that too?

http://jezebel.com/5568997/french-women-smoke-to-remain-thin-at-all-costs
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
emöfine:

Lol. I've even forgotten how they taste like sef grin
Missing, is an understatement! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Goldieluks: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
You can never be like the french woman/lady. Try appreciating and sticking to your culture. Excercise and eat healthy diet and eat fatty food moderately. Kapish!
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrCork17: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
Goldieluks (f). sweeeery u need to change your wig. I dont like it! angry
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Goldieluks: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks (f). sweeeery u need to change your wig. I dont like it! angry

I notice your presence, stop panicking.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrCork17: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
French babe wakes up and orders Breakfast: Tomato, scamble egg, Orange juice (Balance diet) wink

Nigerian babe wakes up and orders Breakfast: Yam plus Gari plus Fish stew plus Plantain & Corn with Egg & Big mama bread! angry
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Goldieluks: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mr, Cork:

French babe wakes up and orders Breakfast: Tomato, scamble egg, Orange juice (Balance diet) wink

Nigerian babe wakes up and orders Breakfast: Yam plus Gari plus Fish stew plus Plantain & Corn with Egg & Big mama bread! angry

Difference in culture and their individual cuisine. You fool!
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrCork17: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
Goldieluks. be honest. which year did u visit a Gym? and then you all complain we Brothers are checkin out white chicks! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by DeepSoul(f): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2012

Contrary to popular belief, there are loads of Nigerian women who eat right and exercise adequately.

I have so many sexy mamas at my gym (women with 4 or more children) who look good and work hard to keep it that way!

As per stopping garri and soup, NEVER!! The best we can do (as I have done) is substitute my garri for something with less carbs (wheat or plantain flour).

Constant struggle sha.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrCork17: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2012
huh? eat right? fufu? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2012
Deep Soul:

Contrary to popular belief, there are loads of Nigerian women who eat right and exercise adequately.

I have so many sexy mamas at my gym (women with 4 or more children) who look good and work hard to keep it that way!

As per stopping garri and soup, NEVER!! The best we can do (as I have done) is substitute my garri for something with less carbs (wheat or plantain flour).

Constant struggle sha.

. . .Spoken like a true Nigerian Woman! Damn! She even writes in green! cheesy It's good we educate these half pint Nigerians and their minions about Nigeria and what Nigeria stands for! Eat like the french my arse. . . cool
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrCork17: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
Nigerian home made food are actually designed to give you pot belly (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrCork17: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
Thank God for Fish and chips  or McDonalds! wink
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Nigerian home made food are actually designed to give you pot belly (no oofeinse) undecided
^^^
Like your Nigerian mom? No offence fool! But i heard you mom's belly is bigger than her arse! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Tosinville(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
lol
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrCork17: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
Tosinville. Bro I don’t mean to sound rude BUT how does it feel to be very ugly? You should go into movies though! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Medical Doctors Marry Each Other? / Mathematics Love Letter / Girls Dance Showing Their Underwear- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.