Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat (5205 Views)

5 Types Of Girls We Guys Should Avoid. / Nigerian Girls We Love And Hate / Girls, We Need To Understand Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2012
The fact that you seem to think Nigerian food are not healthy
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by LaParisienne(f): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ok you win. Keep eating starch and drinking dirty water tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
The dirty water has you made mentioned has been nurishing generations and noting happened to them so I say thanks
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
lol @ this thread and then "Nigerian girls rock" thread.
then "angry @ Naija men" thread to "Appreciation for Naija man" thread.

KAII!!

Lord have mercy. some folks wouldn't know consistency if it knocked them up side their dome!!  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by UKBobo(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
When I was in Lagos, it seemed like the poorer the person, the more exercise (walking and manual work) they did. However, those that aspired to a western lifestyle (had money, big car, house with servants) were the most overweight.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
UK Bobo:

When I was in Lagos, it seemed like the poorer the person, the more exercise (walking and manual work) they did. However, those that aspired to a western lifestyle (had money, big car, house with servants) were the most overweight.

but i thought that was always the 'African way'. Live large, eat large. grin
seriously, serious here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2012
That is not the african way. The African way is to work hard and play hard. This ensures that you burn out all those fat you acquire from our so called starchy food and you are left with the good stuff
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
UK Bobo:

^^^^

Make una clear road for man wey sabi o.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tosinville: Most of you all are hilarious, must white always lead us in every ways?this is africa for goodness sake & we should've our own way of doing things e.g eating, dressing etc. Being skinny maybe sexy for white folks but its not mandatory a black woman should follow their own ways by eating 2slice of bread 4 breakfast to look healthy too tho! exercise is good. Sincerely, i prefer a lady being thick or curvy (Not those wit pot-bellies) then a skinny woman that look like a toothpick & same applies to most west african guys.

Tell me why would i drop that thick girl in (Adanma video) by Flavour & go for angelina Jolie?

Tell me why would i drop the thick girl in (5&6 video) by Naeto C and go for Hillary Duff? i dey craze? abeg i be african man and i love meat in the right places.
my brother ask them oooo.. being skinny is not dominant in african women.. we are built and created to be la curve, thick and rightly shaped.. y wud niki minaj do surgery to get wat we have naturally wen all dose white women would call her fat? abeg abeg.. make all of una go chop una french food..
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
lefulefu: Naija babes no go ever heard word grin
In the early morning dem go demolish a whole bowl of pounded yam with ewedu soup with cow head plus fried rice and fried yansh of chicken
in the afternoon dem go a bowl of starch with bitter leaf soup plus guilder larger beer
in the evening na a plate of fufu dem go face with okro soup and for midnight na a bowl of ice cream mixed with beer na im dem go consume.
so u tell me hw dem no go get big belle grin grin

we don HEARD!! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrsChima(f): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
onila: I realized Naija girls have big tummy and all. Nigerian women should avoid eating garri and soup, fufu etc and eat like French women who hardly eat fat food

There are fat French woman and do you know in France...fat women are encouraged to stay in the house and often time receive door to door services such as grocery deliveries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. / Confession Of A Runs Girl: How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex / Can You As A Guy Say 'I Love You' To Your Close Male Friend(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.