Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles (10233 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Satan Called A Worldwide Convention Of Demons / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2007
don maselo:

[THIS IS WHY I AM A MUSLIM AND CAN NEVER BE A CHRISRIAN.

Is that long winded garble the reason why you chose to abandon your thread to "post with proves" only to resurface here with yet another questionable "copy and paste" article?

What happened to the "comparison" you were making earlier?
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by cgift(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2007
Don,

Will you stop wasting network resources? You are making me change my opinion about you from being a gentle man to a rascal. Why not be descent enough to have your worried cured in one breath on the main thread rather than just littering your seizures here and there.

Pls be civil.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by pilgrim1(f): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2007
@davidyan,

davidylan:

Is that long winded garble the reason why you chose to abandon your thread to "post with proves" only to resurface here with yet another questionable "copy and paste" article?

What happened to the "comparison" you were making earlier?

No be today we know them! grin As a matter of fact, I was expecting him to do precisely what he had done in this thread. E be like say them dey go training school for thread topic distractions! Anyhow, we still dey wait and watch with amusement.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by pilgrim1(f): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2007
@cgift,

How body?

cgift:

Don,

Will you stop wasting network resources? You are making me change my opinion about you from being a gentle man to a rascal. Why not be descent enough to have your worried cured in one breath on the main thread rather than just littering your seizures here and there.

Please be civil.

Hehe. . . your diction na powerfoo! grin You sure say this mallam go grab wetin you tell am? 'Civil' - e go ask you wetin that one be O!
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by pilgrim1(f): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2007
@don maselo,

Hallo again. I see you've reposted the same long winding dribble-art that has become second nature to you guys. Nevermind, afterall who should deny you the privilege of saying a lot of nothing at all? grin

However, rather than try to launch into another thesis or dessertation in answering your celebrated quibbles as I've already done in the other thread, I'll just pick a few things here and play with them:

don maselo:

[/color][flash=200,200][/flash]
ISLAM IS THE ONLY UNIVERSAL RELIGION.QURAN IS THE ONLY UNDILUTED HOLY BOOK.QURAN PREACHES WOMEN EMANCIPATION.[color=#990000]BIBLE CLEALY CONDEMS WOMEN
.THE QURAN LAID A BASES FOR EVERYTHING WHILE THE BIBLE NEVER DID EXEPT IN THE OLD TESTERMENT WHICH THE CHRISTIANS HAVE REJECTED TO SUIT THEIR UNHOLY LIFESTYLE.

Okay, first of all there are two things to bring you round:

(1) Does the Qur'an preach women emancipation?

Think twice before you offer an answer, because when it comes to the treatment of women in Islam, we would have to employ the Qur'an and the "sahih" (genuine or authetic) Hadiths on the subject. It seems that you're only going by what your mullahs have spoon-fed you with and you haven't checked out the facts for yourself. No worries, we go help you see what's at stake. But at the end, we should be honest enough to understand that the Bibl does not condemn women as you alleged.

(2) Have Christians rejected the Old Testament to promote unholy lifestyles?

To reassure you, we as Christians have not rejected the OT nor do true Christians promote unholy lifestyles. That is one reason why we continue to present the unholy adventures of Muhammad and his companions, because if at all we promote unholiness, then we should have been praising those grey areas in Muhammad's life.

The OT has its value in the Christian life in terms of its prophecies, the histories of the Biblical peoples, the principles for holiness, and the promises God made to send the Messiah for the salvation of ALL the world. However, the OT does not make Jews out of us, for Christianity is NOT Judaism - and that point is made clear even in the Qur'an itself!

don maselo:

QURAN NEVER PREACHED THAT YOU SHOULD KILL PEOPLE WHO DID NOT ATTACK YOU.

Don't be too sure of that, because you may be hiding under the excuse that the Qur'an never preached this or that; but we know that no sound Muslim can be a "Muslim" and reject the Sunna (Hadiths) - they go hand in hand. And you can be sure that the case of Muslims killing others who did not attack them has been established already, yet no Muslim has come forward to discuss why those things are not so.

don maselo:

CHRISIANS SHOULD NOT THAT THEY ARE NOT POLYTHEIST OR KAFIR ACCORDING TO THE QURAN BUT ARE AHL KITAB{PEOPLE OF THE BOOK}PEOPLE THAT KILL IN THE NAME OF ISLAM WHEN NOT THREATEND WITH WAR OR VIOLENCE ARE NOT ACTING ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC RULES.

Where are you coming from, don maselo? Why this bold denial of what Muslims know as Kafir? Muslims have used that term precisely to describe Christians, and that this is true can be seen in the way Muslims continue to treat Christians in Muslim populated places around the world. Please refrain from waving this weak excuses in our face - it won't change the hard facts on ground.

don maselo:

CHRISTIANS SAID THAT THE MUSLIM BELIEVE THAT ANYBODY THAT DIE FIGHTING FOR THE CAUSE OF ALLAH WOULD GO TO HEAVEN WHILE THIS WAS WHAT THE CHRISTIANS BELEIVE DURING THE CRUSADES(GOOGLE OUT THE CRUSADES OR EVEN TRY AND WATCH THE MOVIE "KINGDOM OF HEAVEN".IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT TO ANY HISTORY STUDENT THAT MUSLIM ARMIES WERE THE MOST MERCIFUL EVER.THE JEWS WERE EXPELLED FROM EUROPE BY THE CHRISITIANS WHILE THE MUSLIM ASKED THEM TO COME AND SETTLE IN ISLAMIC LAND WITHOUT PERSECUTION.

Again, you would need to take elementary lessons in social discourse. Just because Europe at the time was not 'Muslim', you quickly suppose that the ruling class who dispelled the Jews must have been 'Christians'? Hmmm. . . don't let your class teacher score 'olodo over 10'!

Second, if the Muslims are that 'generous' towards the Jews, why then do we constantly read and hear about the seething hatred of Muslims towards the Jews in every place you can think of on planet earth?

don maselo:

THE MUSLIMS RULERS ENCOURAGED LEARNING AND BUILT THE WORLD FIRST UNIVERSITIES DURING THE DARK AGE OF EUROPE.

Okay, we hear. If Muslims are that reknowned for education, we would have read the evidence in your posts! Are you not a Muslim? grin

Second, even your Qur'an boldly instructs you to recognize Christians as people who are devoted to learning and are not arrogant (Sura 5:82), meanwhile it does not make a similar remark about the scholarship of Muslims.

Third, Muslim apologists are fooling you with this worn out excuse about boasting of the scholarship and education of Muslim advancements. Long before Muhammad carried sword and started harrassing people in the Arabian peninsula, there were reknowned scientists and philosophers whose works have not been surpassed to this very day! What Muslims have done is to cop out the fallacy that most scientific discoveries are only recent matters that only could be known through the Qur'an - and no-brainers are buying into that duplicity!

don maselo:

WHILE THE CHRISTIANS PUNISHED ANBURNT ALIVE THEIR SCHOLARS BECAUSE OF USELSS DOCTRINES.

Oh, really? Are you firgetting that not long ago the world stood shocked at what happened to the University professors in Iran? grin Hehe. . I no fit laugh finish for your hyperventilations!

don maselo:

DO YOU WONDER WHY CHRISTIANITY DO NOT SPREAD IN ISLAMIC LAND.

No I don't wonder anymore. After all the brandishning of swords and lopping off the heads of non-Muslims, is it hard to decode why?

don maselo:

DO YOU KNOW HOW ISLAM SPREAD TO MALAYSIA,INDONESIA ETC.IF YOU SAID IT IS BY WAR TRY AND READ HISORY AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LOCAL PEOPLE OF AMERICA WHEN THEY FAILED TO BECOME CATHOLICS.

Yaa! cheesy And we are dealing with Catholics as well on Nairaland! But that does not cover up the fact that Muslims in Indonesia and Malaysia are well-known for their belligerence. Are you really on planet earth?

don maselo:

THIS IS WHY I AM A MUSLIM AND CAN NEVER BE A CHRISRIAN.

I once made that boast - but today I am so happy to have come round to accepting that Islam is not what you think it is. Of course, political parrots want us to believe that Islam preaches "peace" and all that, but the FACTS say quite the contrary. That is why you guys continue to try so hard to deflect the topics of threads and make the discussions a sorry ground for poo arguments. So far, your games are not working. grin

Regards.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2007
Pilgrim,I must say I have the ultimate respect for you.
You are a smart woman indeed with a great knowledge of the scriptures, glory be to God.

As a former Muslim who has seen the light of Christ,you add flavour to this converstaion.
You have been there,done that bought the T shirt,burned the T shirt.

You probably at some point engaged in the same arguments these Muslim apologists put up here.
So you know exactly where they are coming from.
Can you tell me how you got saved.
What was the most compelling evidence to you that Christ is the answer
This may help someone.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by kulaShaker(f): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2007
yes i can image a world bn on bibles we won't have fanatics on NL quoting long and tedious post about God(jen and co take note), oh! did i also say with a ban we may all be saved from ''misquotes'' wink
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by pilgrim1(f): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2007
@nwando,

Thank you for your very warm response. wink Believe me, when I saw the things you posted, I could only sit back and watch from the sidelines because there was not much I could offer to add to yours.

However, this is often the thing that gets some people wondering about what led to my conversion. Over the years I had offered several reasons including the discovery that shocked me, that we were being deliberately spoon-fed with dishonest claims. When that hit me, I wasn't able to continue the things I used to do as a "muslimah" (female word for 'Muslim'). The more I gave excuses to friends, the more I realized I was lying!

Even when I started reading everything to get to the roots of the "CHRIST", I soon realized that the answer was not in how much "knowledge" I possessed.

True, I may know a bit much than what I used to know; but looking back now, I can only say that my conversion was a direct answer to the prayers of two Christian friends (one of who was gentleman who had been praying for about to 3 years for me). I had so lampooned these friends. . but it was their evident and genuine peace inspite of the insult that got me thinking - and led me to Christ.

Soon after my conversion, I asked God for 3 huge specific things, especially making them difficult for MYSELF to pretend that they could be answered in any other way. I got all 3 answers within a week - and have never looked back since then. WHY? I knew in my heart that and experience from those specific 3 things that JESUS' Christ is who He said He is in the BIBLE!

The much I knew and now know, they cannot be compared to the reality of what prayer has demonstrated to me to reveal that Jesus Christ is the saviour of the WORLD. And I would say that after all is said and done, it is God who graciously touched my heart and melted the hatred I once had for Christians.

This is why I cherish praying for people - especially Muslims - even as I discuss on the Forum. And I can trust someday, God will be glorified in another life that will come to know the living reality of who Jesus Christ says He is.

Shalom. smiley
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2007
ISLAM IS THE ONLY UNIVERSAL RELIGION.QURAN IS THE ONLY UNDILUTED HOLY BOOK.QURAN PREACHES WOMEN EMANCIPATION.BIBLE CLEALY CONDEMS WOMEN.THE QURAN LAID A BASES FOR EVERYTHING WHILE THE BIBLE NEVER DID EXEPT IN THE OLD TESTERMENT WHICH THE CHRISTIANS HAVE REJECTED TO SUIT THEIR UNHOLY LIFESTYLE.

Quran preaches women emancipation by refering to them as lower than donkeys? shocked The quran sure has queer ways of showing appreciation.

Where did the bible "clearly condemn" women?

QURAN NEVER PREACHED THAT YOU SHOULD KILL PEOPLE WHO DID NOT ATTACK YOU.

and how does the quran identify "people who did not attack you"?

THE MUSLIMS RULERS ENCOURAGED LEARNING AND BUILT THE WORLD FIRST UNIVERSITIES DURING THE DARK AGE OF EUROPE.

and where are these universities? The madrasses and almajiri school of advanced violence?
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by cgift(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2007
I think nwado and Pilgrim are strong enough for this thread. Let me just watch from the sidelines. These comedians wan slit my belle with laughter like one angelic being slit MO belle during him childhood grin grin
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by kulaShaker(f): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2007
reason #1 why the bible should be banned = davidlyan(you come out with a complete bunch of horse dough)

PS
don't you have a job? u never away from here, arguing stupidly about religion when your heart is blacker than the deepest pit of hell, HYPOCRITES MAKE ME SICK, ''you give a good reason not be be a Christian
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by cgift(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2007
kulaShaker:
reason #1 [b]why the bible should be banned = davidlyan[/b](you come out with a complete bunch of horse dough)

But the Bible makes much more sense and is even ratified by the quran! So, it they must ban one of them, even illiterates will nominate the quran for destruction. wink The quran gives supremacy to the bible in several Suras

kulaShaker:
PS
don't you have a job? u never away from here, arguing stupidly about religion when your heart is blacker than the deepest pit of hell, HYPOCRITES MAKE ME SICK, ''you give a good reason not be be a Christian

You probably have a soft spot for that guy! Let me not put asunder cheesy
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by kulaShaker(f): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
cgift you so wrong lol
i have a soft spot for him alright, it's located right btw his legs and i would like to test just how tender it is, nothing beats a kick in the balls for ppl like him. grin

i like the Bible, its just the sick twisted fanatics who misquote it and use it as weapons on NL i hate. the likes of Jen,David,and the others)proper hypocrites grin grin grin grin

i know he will run here like the female dog he is and start mouthing off like a girlie girl, crying like a female dog as usual but who cares, whatever he says is absolute horse dough! putting things politely wink
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2007
Hmm.
no lesbians available for you today Kula lipsrsealed
leave david alone and hit the gay bars,perverted winch lipsrsealed
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by cgift(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2007
kalu and nwado,

I narly collapse with laughter for my seat. This comedy for nairaland na first class grin grin grin
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2007
cgift:

kalu and nwado,

I narly collapse with laughter for my seat. This comedy for nairaland na first class grin grin grin

My dear no collapse,we no fit do e- CPR smiley
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by cgift(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2007
nwando:

My dear no collapse,we no fit do e- CPR smiley

Why you go call someody lesbian grin
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by NihilceM: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2007
MY DREAM COMING TRUE.

NOT BIBLES ONLY.

ALL THE "HOLY" FALLACY BOOKS!

THEY SHOULD ALL BE BURNT.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by ajadrage: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2007
Atimes it becomes absolutely neccessary to clarify some issues which should be appreciated as significant in an attempt at our explaining the various experiences that mankind has passed through since the beginning of peoples, societies and nations. Even as individuals we have been engaged with lengthy discourse with ourselves and our thought processes and the extent to which man has sought to make the most use of his conscious faculties has seen to the birth and blossoming of geniuses in respective fields of endeavour. The bible as a work is made up of two compilations of seperate and individual texts, but one theme is present even when both seperate texts that span thousands of years from each other are compared and it is that incotrovertible fact that propels the rational and higher thinking one to ascribe to it the true guide of the designer of this entire universal system.

This mind set is beyond Christianity as even the entire Kingdom of Christianity does not teach the bible as they should. The Hebrew Texts (Old testament) is verified by both Judaism and Islam and other scholastic works of ancient historians, while the Greek Scriptures (New testament) has proven itself a true fulfillment of the original will of the designer who started making his name known to man since the days of the fall of man.

I do not intend to be confrontational, but there are some salient facts that need to be pointed out. If one is in disputation of the conformity of the bible or its consistency or otherwise, they are well within their rights. Religion would cease to exist, just as one day all forms of organised worship might eventually become a thing of the past. The bible might be banned along with every other form of religious document, text or holy book, but the one who follows the principles as espounded by inspired men who out of their ordinariness has proven to be the very epitome of genius and claim to be well, that one is well indeed. They all share one hope that has been shown to them, and to all intents and purpose, even as history has shown, has staked all for the sake of the discerning people of this time and in more of time to come.

I tried to understand some of Don Maselo's write up, but it didn't work. Concerning how many of israel died of the plague, are you aware that when the book of Numbers was written, it was centuries before the book of Acts? I believe that with the updated information available to Paul as a man of learning in the Hebrew context should give him a better and more factual reporting than that of the time of Moses. The point to be made is that it was an actual event and was reported and corroborated by independent sources, an aspersion should not be cast on the real significance based on the numerical difference, the real significance is the atonement therein.

Another numerical discrepancy as can be cited is the number of Jacob's house that went into Egypt. Well, this is quite obvious when one reads through the text. In the genesis account, it is clear to see that the reference was to the souls that were begotten from Jacob and his children. Numbering this, one may arrive at the number 70. But mind you, this reference can be found in Genesis 46. What the account contained in acts only does is to add Jacob, Leah, Zilpah, Rachel and Bilhah to that tab. Although Rachel was dead already, but it is assumed that At the time of going into Egypt, the nation of Israel had hit the 75 mark. It is also worthy of note that in the Genesis account, the two sons of Joseph were already in Egypt,so when taking that into consideration the actual Genesis account should have actually read 67, minus all of jacob's wives, his son's wives, Joseph and his two sons. But the significance is to show that the effect was not so much as how many entered but as to the totality of the souls that was Israel.

In the case of Judas, a very logical explanation is given, Judas received payment for betraying the Christ, he must have felt very guilty and remorseful, but the deed had been done. He made to return payment but was turned away and he threw the silver pieces to the floor and proceeded to hang himself in a field. Well, whether he fell down and burst forth is ambiguous as he must have commited his suicidal act in that field, thus it being referred to as the field of blood. The Holy men must have gathered up the silver and gone to buy out the field since it had gotten a bad reputation and what better way to buy it with the money of the one who corrupted the place. The accounts in both Matthew and Acts rather than contradict each other gives us a clearer picture of what transpired during that crucial time. Make your own deductions.

Brother, I could go on and on, but even as I read on I saw that you got your information from some source. It is adviced to be careful what one refers to in the justification of their beliefs. This is not a time for sentiments and grandstanding, the final showdown dey come. If we argue for arguements sake, we do each other no good. Make we dey argue to know the truth irrespective of bias. As to discrediting the bible as a book, no be bible get the problem, it's the guys who claim to own the bible that do
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2007
lol someone certainly has serious issues.  grin

kulaShaker:

reason #1 why the bible should be banned = davidlyan(you come out with a complete bunch of horse dough)

PS

kulaShaker:

cgift you so wrong lol
i have a soft spot for him alright, it's located right between his legs and i would like to test just how tender it is, nothing beats a kick in the balls for people like him. grin

i like the Bible, its just the sick twisted fanatics who misquote it and use it as weapons on Nairaland i hate. the likes of Jen,David,and the others)proper hypocrites grin grin grin grin

i know he will run here like the female dog he is and start mouthing off like a girlie girl, crying like a female dog as usual but who cares, whatever he says is absolute horse dough! putting things politely wink

All this pyramid of piffle (I-man na you biko!) over what?  grin grin grin Considering i don't even notice you exist, this is probably one reason why arms should not be legalised in Nigeria, a computer screen would have been in pieces by now. How some people have th energy to hate virulently people they have never set eyes on beats me.

lol for someone who yells "who cares" so loudly, you certainly "cared" enough to devote 2 posts filled with hate, bile and a clear description of the state of your heart to me. Carry go with your evil thoughts, Davidylan can't just be bothered what faceless goons have to say about him.  grin cheesy

Sorry if you hate the bible because it does not support your perversion. I just cant help it, i didnt write the bible.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by kulaShaker(f): 1:22am On Oct 21, 2007
lol lmao slowpoke typical holier than thou answer from you, no i do not hate you or the bible, i hate your hypocrisy got it now? DMF***.

lol grin grin grin

nwando:

Hmm.
no lesbians available for you today Kula lipsrsealed
leave david alone and hit the gay bars,perverted winch lipsrsealed

cgift:

kalu and nwado,

lmao what a clown , i actually found that equally funny, cgift you not alone on the floor abeg clear space lol grin grin, i am a flying lesbian hahaha i don die!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 21, 2007
kulaShaker:

lol lmao slowpoke typical holier than thou answer from you, no i do not hate you or the bible, i hate your hypocrisy got it now? DMF***.

Who cares what you hate; me, hypocrisy or the bible. When people have unpleasant sides of their lives to hide they quickly brandish the "hypocrisy" card.
For someone who cries so loudly about not caring you certainly have plenty of time to reply my posts. Enjoy spewing your hate-filled adhominems. I wont descend to your level.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 21, 2007
@ topic,

there's no point "imagining" a worldwide ban on bibles, Saudi Arabia is just round the corner.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by kulaShaker(f): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2007
lmao oh the ignorance is rife lol grin grin grin. so many words not a word of sense grin grin
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2007
kulaShaker:

lmao oh the ignorance is rife lol grin grin grin. so many words not a word of sense grin grin

bia,david is not your type unless you're about to leave your perverted lesbian ways then send him an email privately grin tongue
you don't have to chase him around.
make your comments regarding the thread or go and comb your beard and bandage your boobs with a headtie
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2007
@ Nwando, i tire for this perverts just trotting after me struggling so hard to see who can leave the most poisonous barbs.  grin
I made no claims and kolanut shaker is declaring that ignorance is rife . . . ignorance of what? Or did you just run out of something to say?
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by omoge(f): 12:03am On Oct 22, 2007
@ david
I just laughed grin

kolanut shaker
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by kulaShaker(f): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2007
lol,
i am done combing my beard, actually i fancy a shave today , and gosh i am done bandaging my breast , i stopped that in High school. grin grin grin grin grin

Back to mr hypocrite holy Anus i mean Sanctus,
i will keep responding to remind you of your ignorance and hypocricy, pervert? wow such big words for a little man , aww bless. So lets get this right once anyone points out your ignorance and backwardness you either do the following
1. cry like a female dog about how wrong you've been done by
2.revert to abuse
3. wait till another small man comes along to validate your shared ignorance on all matters relating to ''your perversion of the word of God.( small man syndrome, can't ram your fanatisism down my throat so lets piggy back on the next guy)

lmao
@topic again lol
if people stop trying to force religion on each other there will be no problems, we cry about terrorism, what about those insensitive so called evangelist who force feed their beliefs on others to  satisy their ego? do you think God is that small he can not fight his battles? yeah world ban may go a long way in preventing the anger of other religions against bible bashers who choose to go into communities where they know they have their own set values or belief system and cause upset. 
I do not agree with a ban on Bibles, i read it and find it helpful, just a ban on those who are in the business of force feeding the words in it will do just find(and they are plenty on Nairaland) key words respect and tolerance , no excuses!!!
Just in case the backwater little' men are reading this, perverts exist in many many forms,and yours i dare say is the worst kind, even if i am a lesbian do you think you are better? look at your attitude here and all over Nairaland? if this is what you call christianity then  you are welcome to it.

christainity=christ like NOT Religiousness and dogma, get a gripe if you really want to show you are a representative of christ and want to put me to shame then do one thing, drop your cloaks of sanctimony and mask of hypocricy and function like a decent human being. Just because you read the bible and can quote verses or should i say misquote? don't mean the word is from a good place in you.

david again i say to you , you are one of the most hypocritical people as far as religion goes i have ever had the displeasure of meeting(well sort of because we on line lol) when you have grown hair on your chin and your balls have dropped then engage in discussion with decent folks, calling yourself a christian don't make you one, in fact Jesus will be ashamed of you.

each to their own ok little' man? stop bible bashing, you are becoming an annoying God-Botherer.

ps
i asked if you had a job? if not get in touch, there is an opening for actors for an AD on '' how to empty churches in 10 days''
i am done with the lil boys , talk to me when you stopped your periods Nwado and david
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by cgift(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2007
I know you guys will soon be tired of railing these insults at each other. Just too funny!

Kula, I am sure you could not have had the balls to face dave one on one because hin go beat you tire grin

Melo down guys!
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by scribe(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2007
@omerese
Your request is in direct conflict with the admonition in Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
(KJV)

I will rather employ my mind in better endeavors.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by pilgrim1(f): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2007
@topic,

I was just imagine how people would react if the topic was (or another thread was open for):

Imagine A Worldwide Ban on Qur'an!

Lol. . . just musing. grin
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by cgift(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2007
pilgrim.1:

@topic,

I was just imagine how people would react if the topic was (or another thread was open for):

Lol. . . just musing. grin

Ha! Allah wakubaru grin Babs shall slice your heads and give in offering to allah! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should You Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Giving Your Life To Christ? / Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List / Why Once Saved Always Saved Is Not A License To Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.