Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles (10232 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Satan Called A Worldwide Convention Of Demons / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by pilgrim1(f): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hehehe. . . but I was just musing, abi? grin
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2007
@ madam kolanut . . . it is evident who has had to "revert to abuse" . . . we are not all blind neither do we have our brains in the soles of our feet. I wont bother outlining every single word of abuse you have used against my person. you don't deserve such attention.

By the way ma, stop struggling to make us understand your perversion. What is wrong is wrong and there are no two ways about it. romans chapter 1 is VERY CLEAR on what the bible says people like you who do what ordinary animals without a thinking faculty would frown at.

You can come back to insult me and call me a little man . . .  grin

Here is another funny thing i see especially from clueless people who are grappling at just about anything to insult those they hate. . . they keep banging on about "when people expose your ignorance and backwardness" . . . pray where was this "ignorance and backwardness" exhibited and where and when was it exposed? Can you please show me where on this thread you pointed out my ignorance? Ignorance of what exactly? Can one be ignorant and backward about the wind?

My perversion of the Word of God? grin grin grin Is that Word burning your soul so much that whatever anyone says that does not sit well with your perverted nature is now a perversion?
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by kulaShaker(f): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2007
cgift:

I know you guys will soon be tired of railing these insults at each other. Just too funny!

Kula, I am sure you could not have had the balls to face dave one on one because hin go beat you tire grin

Melo down guys!

yeah you right cgift he would beat me hands down because i am only a girl remember? wink or do you guys fight girls / beat girls where you come from? undecided

oh no i don't have balls, i have a vagina the last time i checked  kiss

AS YOU WERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin   so over thisssssssssssssssssss ta ta ta
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by cgift(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2007
kulaShaker:

yeah you right cgift he would beat me hands down because i am only a girl remember? wink or do you guys fight girls / beat girls where you come from? undecided

God forbid.

kulaShaker:

oh no i don't have balls, i have a vagina the last time i checked kiss

AS YOU WERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so over thisssssssssssssssssss ta ta ta

angry angry what i this now? angry angry undecided
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2007
It's a full moon tonight grin
the demons are beginning to manifest

pilgrim.1:

@topic,

I was just imagine how people would react if the topic was (or another thread was open for):

Imagine A Worldwide Ban on Qur'an!

Lol. . . just musing. grin

allah himself will come out of kabbah and respond on nairaland
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by pilgrim1(f): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2007
nwando:

allah himself will come out of kabbah and respond on nairaland

Haaaarrgh!! shocked cheesy  That one pass me O! lipsrsealed
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by donmaselo: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2007
please Al muslims should see that there have been no resonablle answer to my last questions.i thought i was intaracting with learned people not knowing that they are just biased against islam.imagine a person that doesnt know that the crusades were called for by the popes and that it was lead by chrisyian kings like richard the lion heart of england. apersom that do not know that Azhar university in egypt together with others in the arab wold are the oldest universities in the world.A person that do no know of great muslim scientist like ibn sinan (avicena) etc.they never gave anyplace in the holy quran were women were degraded ar anywhere the bible emancipated women.they just answer without proves.the quran have alredy said
the christians and the jews would never leave you unless you follow them.

please do not give baseless interpretations to biblical errors.Go and know you religion. you abuse the name Allah because you dont know that it is the arabic name for God.it have been used by arab christians also. May Allah enable you to seek for knowledge and come to the right part.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by pilgrim1(f): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2007
@don maselo,

don maselo:

please Al muslims should see that there have been no resonablle answer to my last questions.i thought i was intaracting with learned people not knowing that they are just biased against islam.

First, it's nice to see you breeze in again to entertain us with your "intaracting". grin

Anyhow, you haven't presented anything reasonable - only noise about people being biased. Having cut-and-pasted a marathon article that you scarcely understood, what did you contribute reasonably after you read the rejoinders that deflated your suppositions?

don maselo:

imagine a person that doesnt know that the crusades were called for by the popes and that it was lead by chrisyian kings like richard the lion heart of england.

Don't lose sleep over that - we have been dealing with the Papacy (i.e., 'Popes') in other threads; and we haven't yet seen anyone come forward to defend the sad things he did. If the Lord Jesus Christ in the New Testament had commanded those Popes to murder the many hundreds of thousand that they did, please show us where that NT verse is penned.

But the case in Islam is not just about some errand boys who misunderstood Muhammad. First, Muhammad himself commanded the Muslim wars we read about in the Qur'an and Hadiths; he also received "revelations" from Allah to go and slay non-Muslims; then he also received other commandments to keep up the Muslim wars long after he was dead!

Compare these scenarios - then it becomes clear to you that hiding behind the crusades is a non-issue. The Popes were wrong; whereas, Muhammad claimed war (Jihad) as a veritable doctrine of Islam. Have you checked with the FACTS?

don maselo:

apersom that do not know that Azhar university in egypt together with others in the arab wold are the oldest universities in the world.

We know how many universities in the world have a long history. But it is sad that with all this boasts you're making, you haven't shown yourself a good beneficiary of the oldest and most primitive study center in the Arab world. grin

don maselo:

A person that do no know of great muslim scientist like ibn sinan (avicena) etc.

And how does that add to your defend of Islam in all the things you have posted? Oh, let's see: there was a "great muslim scientist" - therefore, Islam became the greatest! Allahu Akbar! grin Bros, I no fit laugh finish.

don maselo:

they never gave anyplace in the holy quran were women were degraded ar anywhere the bible emancipated women.

You obviously didn't read my rejoinder to your original plagiarized article; and you certainly haven't read your own Qur'an. I've tried to help you guys think straight and save all this archaic games of the bloviates you often postulate, but una no go hear until you damage your scholarship.

don maselo:

they just answer without proves.

We hear. grin When was the last time we saw you discuss issues without whinging like this?

don maselo:

the quran have alredy said

Tell me - is that why Muslims will never leave others alone until you force them to follow Muhammad?

don maselo:

please do not give baseless interpretations to biblical errors.

Very good advice to your ummah. Because after they have propounded their baseless interpretations, they are the very ones who fall flat on their faces for the balderdash they sculpt and wave before us.

don maselo:

Go and know you religion. you abuse the name Allah because you don't know that it is the arabic name for God.

Don't deceive yourself. When did Allah claim to know Jesus Christ as the Son of God? You should be preaching to your own people to go study their religion a bit more before trying to shakara anybody.

don maselo:

it have been used by arab christians also. May Allah enable you to seek for knowledge and come to the right part.

We pray for you: that the day you know the real meaning of why the Qur'an acknowledges that Jesus is the MESSIAH, that day you will shed the ignorance and seek Him for salvation. May it even be so. Amen. wink
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2007
don maselo:

please Al muslims should see that there have been no resonablle answer to my last questions.

and where are your answers to questions posed on your comparison thread?

don maselo:

i thought i was intaracting with learned people not knowing that they are just biased against islam.imagine a person that doesnt know that the crusades were called for by the popes and that it was lead by chrisyian kings like richard the lion heart of england.

Imagine also a person that is unaware/pretends to be unaware/decietfull chooses not to mention that the crusades only took place 400 years after the hordes of islam over-ran christian Europe unprovoked.
I suppose we should blame the crusaders for daring to take their lands back from the dangling swords of allah?

don maselo:

a persom that do not know that Azhar university in egypt together with others in the arab wold are the oldest universities in the world.

and what scientific contributions have these universities as old as methuselah made? where are their inventions?

don maselo:

A person that do not know of great muslim scientist like ibn sinan (avicena) etc.

And what were his contributions to knowledge?

don maselo:

they never gave anyplace in the holy quran were women were degraded ar anywhere the bible emancipated women.they just answer without proves.

We dont need to give verses in the quran, mohammed's very recorded words refering to women as lower than donkeys is enough proof except to those who are pretending not to see it.
We dont need to give you verses of where the bible "emancipated" women either. No where in the bible is it recorded that women were ever treated as subhuman so the issue of "emancipation" does not even come in.

don maselo:

the quran have alredy said

Is it the same quran that tells us that Aaron the brother of Moses is the brother to Mary the mother of Jesus? The quran just says whatever it likes without any recourse to rational thinking.
Look at that statement you quote from the quran . . . does it make any sense? How does following someone make him leave you? Only allah and his quran can explain that.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 24, 2007
davidylan:

and where are your answers to questions posed on your comparison thread?

Imagine also a person that is unaware/pretends to be unaware/decietfull chooses not to mention that the crusades only took place 400 years after the hordes of islam over-ran christian Europe unprovoked.
I suppose we should blame the crusaders for daring to take their lands back from the dangling swords of allah?

and what scientific contributions have these universities as old as methuselah made? where are their inventions?

And what were his contributions to knowledge?

We don't need to give verses in the quran, mohammed's very recorded words refering to women as lower than donkeys is enough proof except to those who are pretending not to see it.
We don't need to give you verses of where the bible "emancipated" women either. No where in the bible is it recorded that women were ever treated as subhuman so the issue of "emancipation" does not even come in.

Is it the same quran that tells us that Aaron the brother of Moses is the brother to Mary the mother of Jesus? The quran just says whatever it likes without any recourse to rational thinking.
Look at that statement you quote from the quran . . . does it make any sense? How does following someone make him leave you? Only allah and his quran can explain that.

allah knows best grin
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by olabowale(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: Allah is the Lord of ka'aba. Enough of your wise cracking! If you do not know Islam, do not just write just for the sake of writing. The ka'aba. is empty and people go into it and find nothing! The world and the heavens, indeed all creations combined, can not take God, the Creator. Unlike the belief does not know the nature of His Own creation, specifically, man/woman and because of this lack of complete knowledge, the man god had to come, to learn and then dies! This is an evil thing.

God is most superior, most knowledgeable and programmed His creation, man/woman to sin and seek forgiveness, as long as there is no partnership set up to Him. We in islam, do not set up rival and we worship God alone. We worship Him as if we see Him, even though we can not and we know in our hearts that He encompasses and sees everything.

If the Qur'an is by some miracle does not exist and not in the heart of any, the world will come to a chaos! Disorder will prevail on earth! I have knowledge of a certain christian leader from Nigeria, presently, as am writing, who is performing adultery, in Manhattan! His name is Bode! he called himself a prophet in my presence and i stopped him, never to repeat it in my presence again. Calling himself a prophet is a lie of the highest order!

He in essence comparing himself to Adam, Noah, Abraham, and others, including Jesus (AS). In the Bible we find Jesus referring to himself as a prophet. The question is this, how can a person who claims that he is a prophet be performing illicit sexual act, in 2007!?

If you seek grace, let it be the grace from God the Almighty, alone! Not from mere mortal, who was and can never be perfect! God is clean and there is never a time that God is weak or in need of anything.

Jesus was unclean, as the blood of birth and afterbirth came with him, when his mother mary was delivering him. He was helpless as he needed to suckle him mother for nourishment and support, by which he grew and gained strenght. His knowledge did not transciend everything, because he did not know when the day of ressurrection will be. He had no power over all things. He had no power over his enemies. If I have to even use your Bible to argue about his lack of absolute power, he had no power over death. At one time, he died, thats according to your book, the Bible.

In Islam, it is an act of weak faith that a muslim should be afraid of death. Even though, it is forbidden for muslim to wish death on him/herself. We all accept that it will happen to all.

If we take away all that Paul wrote, in the new testament, we will have nothing to hang our hat on. Yet, Paul never met Jesus and his idea was not accepted by the companions of Jesus, willingly, except that they were silenced, despite that they are the ones who truly were the authority on the mission of jesus.

My dear sister, it is laziness and your device of seeking a cheap way to feel good and be accepted, especially in this testing time that led you to christianity. I pray that you remain alive long enough to revert back to Islam. For it is very clear that if you die without being a muslim, the hellfire is waiting for the body and soul of the deseased!

If christianity is the way and just by faith in jesus alone that will safe a soul, then there would have been an open and shut case! The followers of Juseus, would just been taught that. Jesus would have not been doing anything but come directly to them and say exactly that. He did not need paul to carry the water for him, after he had been raised up! He was not shy and meek in any sense of the word. Unfortunately, there was no accurate record of him. Unlike that which we have of Muhammad (May God be pleased with both of them and all previous prophets, Amiin).

That message of just believe in Jesus alone, without any form of worship and good deeds would have been the only message! As we know, Jesus prayed and taught his followers to pray. It was specific and he reinforced to them that God is core and there is no other God but One!

In Qur'an Allah the Almighty says (and am sure some of you will use lower case for Allah and call Muhammad all sort of names and shorten his blessed name as if that dimishes his position with the Muslims or the Creator(SWA)), in mariam, that all creations, including Angels and Prophets, etc are to HIm a servant! That included Gabriel, Michael, Jesus and Muhammad, etc. He futher said in that chapter that no one will be given permission to interceed, excepct whoever He gives it to. Tell me, is God talking about anyone other than muhammad here? In chapter Alam nashra, God futher said that we have raise you, to the highest esteem. (Oh Muhammad (AS)).

I can give you verses that talks about him. In Tauba, within the last three verses, God the Almighty taked about him to mankind, especially his companions that there is in him a way of forgiveness and seeking mercy. Even the mercy of God, through the relation with Muhammad with creation, touches angels.

Whoever wants to go to hell fire should force anyone to go with him/her. Please google the actions of the christians around the world: Christian Missionary atrocities, The God awful truth about christianity, the difference between true christianity and paulianity, and many others. How about radical christian missionaries in Iraq.

Please do not forget that christaianity is peaceful; if someone slaps you in one cheek, turn the other. If someone ask you for your cloak, take off your shirt of your back and many others. No christian has ever practiced it. If thats the case, and the christains are sincere, they will all know that this is only a charade!

I will not respond to garbage and personal attack.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2007
olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: Allah is the Lord of ka'aba. Enough of your wise cracking! If you do not know Islam, do not just write just for the sake of writing. The ka'aba. is empty and people go into it and find nothing! The world and the heavens, indeed all creations combined, can not take God, the Creator. Unlike the belief does not know the nature of His Own creation, specifically, man/woman and because of this lack of complete knowledge, the man god had to come, to learn and then dies! This is an evil thing.

God is most superior, most knowledgeable and programmed His creation, man/woman to sin and seek forgiveness, as long as there is no partnership set up to Him. We in islam, do not set up rival and we worship God alone. We worship Him as if we see Him, even though we can not and we know in our hearts that He encompasses and sees everything.

If the Qur'an is by some miracle does not exist and not in the heart of any, the world will come to a chaos! Disorder will prevail on earth! I have knowledge of a certain christian leader from Nigeria, presently, as am writing, who is performing adultery, in Manhattan! His name is Bode! he called himself a prophet in my presence and i stopped him, never to repeat it in my presence again. Calling himself a prophet is a lie of the highest order!

He in essence comparing himself to Adam, Noah, Abraham, and others, including Jesus (AS). In the Bible we find Jesus referring to himself as a prophet. The question is this, how can a person who claims that he is a prophet be performing illicit sexual act, in 2007!?

If you seek grace, let it be the grace from God the Almighty, alone! Not from mere mortal, who was and can never be perfect! God is clean and there is never a time that God is weak or in need of anything.

Jesus was unclean, as the blood of birth and afterbirth came with him, when his mother mary was delivering him. He was helpless as he needed to suckle him mother for nourishment and support, by which he grew and gained strenght. His knowledge did not transciend everything, because he did not know when the day of ressurrection will be. He had no power over all things. He had no power over his enemies. If I have to even use your Bible to argue about his lack of absolute power, he had no power over death. At one time, he died, thats according to your book, the Bible.

In Islam, it is an act of weak faith that a muslim should be afraid of death. Even though, it is forbidden for muslim to wish death on him/herself. We all accept that it will happen to all.

If we take away all that Paul wrote, in the new testament, we will have nothing to hang our hat on. Yet, Paul never met Jesus and his idea was not accepted by the companions of Jesus, willingly, except that they were silenced, despite that they are the ones who truly were the authority on the mission of jesus.

My dear sister, it is laziness and your device of seeking a cheap way to feel good and be accepted, especially in this testing time that led you to christianity. I pray that you remain alive long enough to revert back to Islam. For it is very clear that if you die without being a muslim, the hellfire is waiting for the body and soul of the deseased!

If christianity is the way and just by faith in jesus alone that will safe a soul, then there would have been an open and shut case! The followers of Juseus, would just been taught that. Jesus would have not been doing anything but come directly to them and say exactly that. He did not need paul to carry the water for him, after he had been raised up! He was not shy and meek in any sense of the word. Unfortunately, there was no accurate record of him. Unlike that which we have of Muhammad (May God be pleased with both of them and all previous prophets, Amiin).

That message of just believe in Jesus alone, without any form of worship and good deeds would have been the only message! As we know, Jesus prayed and taught his followers to pray. It was specific and he reinforced to them that God is core and there is no other God but One!

In Qur'an Allah the Almighty says (and am sure some of you will use lower case for Allah and call Muhammad all sort of names and shorten his blessed name as if that dimishes his position with the Muslims or the Creator(SWA)), in mariam, that all creations, including Angels and Prophets, etc are to HIm a servant! That included Gabriel, Michael, Jesus and Muhammad, etc. He futher said in that chapter that no one will be given permission to interceed, excepct whoever He gives it to. Tell me, is God talking about anyone other than muhammad here? In chapter Alam nashra, God futher said that we have raise you, to the highest esteem. (Oh Muhammad (AS)).

I can give you verses that talks about him. In Tauba, within the last three verses, God the Almighty taked about him to mankind, especially his companions that there is in him a way of forgiveness and seeking mercy. Even the mercy of God, through the relation with Muhammad with creation, touches angels.

Whoever wants to go to hell fire should force anyone to go with him/her. Please google the actions of the christians around the world: Christian Missionary atrocities, The God awful truth about christianity, the difference between true christianity and paulianity, and many others. How about radical christian missionaries in Iraq.

Please do not forget that christaianity is peaceful; if someone slaps you in one cheek, turn the other. If someone ask you for your cloak, take off your shirt of your back and many others. No christian has ever practiced it. If thats the case, and the christains are sincere, they will all know that this is only a charade!

Let me forgive your lack of knowledge and welcome you back to nairaland after a long time.
I really did miss you Olabowole and I went to the Muslim threads asking about you.
I'm glad to see you again hale and hearty and the good old Olabowole that I knew.
I'll leave pilgrim and David to respond to your angry write up.

The only things I'll give you are the very words of Christ,his claims and assertions.
Now I want you to calm down o.
tell my sister to make you some ofe owerri with plenty stockfish and dried fish. smiley
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2007
[b]Jhn 14:6   Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Jhn 14:7   "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."

Jhn 14:8   Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us."

Jhn 14:9   Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'? [/color]

Jhn 14:10   [color=#990000]"Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

Jhn 14:11   "Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

Jhn 14:12   "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

Jhn 14:13   "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Jhn 14:14   "If you ask[fn3] anything in My name, I will do it.

Jhn 14:15   "If you love Me, keep[fn4] My commandments.

Jhn 14:16   "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--

Jhn 14:17   "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

Jhn 14:18   "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

Jhn 14:19   "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. [/b]

@ olabowole.
The above is just a snippet of what Christ himself claimed to be.
That is enough evidence that he is not the same Jesus the Koran talks about.
My Jesus was born Saviour and Lord not just some prophet like Moses or Elijah.
His method of conception is like none other,before or after him.
His birth was prophesied by the likes of Amos,Isaiah, centuries before he was born.
Paul is an apostle of Christ,a man whom God used mightily,a lawyer by profession who left all to preach after his experience on the way to Damascus,he is not worshipped.

take care!
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by donmaselo: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
Thank God you have accepted the fact that the pope ordered the killing of thousand.i would like you to know that all of you are product of the catholic church.anglicans left the church because of a woman *KING HENRY OF ENGLAND WANTING TO DIVORCE A WOMAN AND THE POPE REFUSING, THE WOMAN WAS STILL LATER BEHEADED AT THE ORDER OF THE KING.REMEMBER SAINT JOAN OF ARC BURNT ALIVE BECAUSE SHE WAS SAID TO BE A WITCH.IF THE CATHOLICS ARE WRONG HOW CAN YOU BE RIGHT.ALL CHRISTIANS MUST BE ON THE WRONG PART ALSO.

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRPPHET MUHAMMAD SAW DO NOT HAVE TO BE LIKE JESUS BECAUSE YOU DONT EXPECT MUSLIMS TO BE LIKE CHRISTIANS.THE BIBLE ITSELF PREDICTED THE COMING OF A PROPHET LIKE MOSES.MUHAMAD IS A PROPHET,LEADER,JUDGE,WARIOR ETC. JUST LIKE MOSES.MUHAMAD HAVE NEVER KILLED FOR NO CAUSE .ISLAM ALLOWS YOU TO ONLY KILL FIGTERS NOT WOMEN SLAVES OR CHILDREN.COMPARE ALLAH IN THE QURAN TO GOD IN THE OLD TESTERMENT VERSES BELOW UNLESS YOU WOULD TELL ME THAT GOD CHANGES OR MOSES WAS A FALSE PROPHET.

Kill Everyone in 7 Nations

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you.  When the LORD your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them.  Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy.  Do not intermarry with them, and don't let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters.  They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods.  Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you.   (Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kill Men, Women, and Children

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked.  Show no mercy; have no pity!  Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.  But do not touch anyone with the mark.  Begin your task right here at the Temple."  So they began by killing the seventy leaders.  "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded.  "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill!  Go!"  So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."  (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT
You Have to Kill

Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood.  (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB)

You must kill those who worship another god.  Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own.  Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you.  Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own.  Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah.  Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don’t believe in him.  Jude 5
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2007
don maselo:

Thank God you have accepted the fact that the pope ordered the killing of thousand.i would like you to know that all of you are product of the catholic church.anglicans left the church because of a woman *KING HENRY OF ENGLAND WANTING TO DIVORCE A WOMAN AND THE POPE REFUSING, THE WOMAN WAS STILL LATER BEHEADED AT THE ORDER OF THE KING.REMEMBER SAINT JOAN OF ARC BURNT ALIVE BECAUSE SHE WAS SAID TO BE A WITCH.IF THE CATHOLICS ARE WRONG HOW CAN YOU BE RIGHT.ALL CHRISTIANS MUST BE ON THE WRONG PART ALSO.

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRPPHET MUHAMMAD SAW DO NOT HAVE TO BE LIKE JESUS BECAUSE YOU DONT EXPECT MUSLIMS TO BE LIKE CHRISTIANS.THE BIBLE ITSELF PREDICTED THE COMING OF A PROPHET LIKE MOSES.MUHAMAD IS A PROPHET,LEADER,JUDGE,WARIOR ETC. JUST LIKE MOSES.MUHAMAD HAVE NEVER KILLED FOR NO CAUSE .ISLAM ALLOWS YOU TO ONLY KILL FIGTERS NOT WOMEN SLAVES OR CHILDREN.COMPARE ALLAH IN THE QURAN TO GOD IN THE OLD TESTERMENT VERSES BELOW UNLESS YOU WOULD TELL ME THAT GOD CHANGES OR MOSES WAS A FALSE PROPHET.

Kill Everyone in 7 Nations

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you.  When the LORD your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them.  Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy.  Do not intermarry with them, and don't let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters.  They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods.  Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you.   (Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kill Men, Women, and Children

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked.  Show no mercy; have no pity!  Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.  But do not touch anyone with the mark.  Begin your task right here at the Temple."  So they began by killing the seventy leaders.  "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded.  "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill!  Go!"  So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."  (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT
You Have to Kill

Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood.  (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB)

You must kill those who worship another god.  Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own.  Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you.  Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own.  Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah.  Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don’t believe in him.  Jude 5

Mr dan almajiri,I've asked you,how come Christians are not following those orders and Muslims have taken over killing and maiming even as we speak cry
As for the highlighted part,that will surely be your lot if you die without Christ.
The hottest part of hell,no 72 houris,no Guiness or Heinekin,no grapes.
This is your chance. grin
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by donmaselo: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2007
because of people like you that make them become extremists
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2007
don maselo:

because of people like you that make them become extremists

read this answer over and over again.
So Islam is peace but Christians make them mad and cause them to kill?
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2007
even the slaughter between shittes and sunnis in mosques,it is Christians causing that?
someone rescue this child please
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by donmaselo: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2007
i love islam and all what it preaches.go to arab countries that is the non waring ones and see for yourself the peace islam have brought there.think of the state of things in christian countries and compare them.i dont mean prosperity but peace and tranquilty, crime rate etc.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by donmaselo: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2007
and slaugter between catholic and protestant in ireland.catholic and ortodox in russia and eastern europe
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2007
Mr don maselo,let me give you a little lecture.
An extremist in lay language is one who goes to an extreme.
Going from peaceful to slicing off someones head is not possible.
The extremists as you call them,only went overboard with what is already normal in their belief.

are you still with me?

Christ is the epitome of gentleness and humility.
He never killed or caused anyone to be killed.
He was forgiving
He preached and lived peace
anyone what kills in his name is not killing in his name,he never sent them.
he is the best of any who ever walked the face of the earth.
He healed the sick
raised the dead
forgave sinners
taught goodness

His lifestyle can not be compared to any including Mohammed.

Mohammed was a womaniser
He had sexual intercourse with captured,helpless women.
he was suicidal
He married a 6 year old
He killed countless people and ordered countless killed
He preached hatred.
He called people apes
he was not a good example at all.
He was a violent violent warrior that ruled with an iron hand.
lastly he made up a book,copied some parts of the Bible in a haphazard manner and placed it there calling it the Koran.
He said he didn't even know where he was going at his demise.

How can you follow a man who had no clue what would befall him when you have a sinless one who died for your sins telling you with certainty what you should expect by coming to him?
The choice is yours.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
don maselo:

and slaugter between catholic and protestant in ireland.catholic and ortodox in russia and eastern europe

undecided undecided
please tell me where Christ commanded them to kill each other?
And I'll tell you why Muslims are killing Christians,Jews,non Muslims and even each other.
With a simple quotation from the Koran and hadiths.

don maselo:

i love islam and all what it preaches.go to arab countries that is the non waring ones and see for yourself the peace islam have brought there.think of the state of things in christian countries and compare them.i don't mean prosperity but peace and tranquilty, crime rate etc.

My dear,are you reading the news?
who is feeding you these lies?
which countries are Christian countries?
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2007
Have you heard of Iran and Iraq wars?
sudan?
Somalia?
the Muslim massacres in the philippines,Indonesia.
Have you heard of the Christians killed in Mauritania,Egypt.
Did you hear of Beslan?
the bombings in france,England,9/11

How about Nigeria?

why must you people tell lies or carry on other people's lies just to make a point?
do you suppose,your audience is stupid or something?
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2007
Qur'an 8:39 And fight with them until there is no more persecution, and all religions are for Allah. But if they desist, then surely Allah is Seer of what they do.

Note: Mo-ham-mad taught Muslims to keep fighting until everyone honored Allah.

Qur'an 9:5 So when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters, wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free. Surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Note: Mo-ham-mad taught Muslims never to let someone like me to live

http://www.truthandgrace.com/muslimviolence.htm
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by donmaselo: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2007
DONT LIE AGAINT MOHAMMED TO PROVE A POINT,COMPARE HIM WITH MOSES NOT JESUS FOR JESUS DID NOT START CHRISTIANITY.PAUL DID ,REMOVE PAUL SAYINGS AND YOU RELIGION WOULD BE NOTING.HE WAS NOT EVEN AN APOSTLE AND THE APOSTLE DIDNT ACCEPT HIM. GO AND CHECK THE KILLINGS IN RWANDA, COLUMBIA,GENOCIES IN SERBIA, RACIAL KILLINGS IN SOUTH AFRICA AND TELL ME WHETHER THEY ARE MUSLIMS OR CHRISTIANS.

ARE CHRISTIANS IDOLTERS.AND YPU DONT EVEN KNOW THE CONDITIONS THAT CALLS FOR THAT.
THE BIBLE SAID IT FIRST BELOW

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by pilgrim1(f): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
@don maselo,

don maselo:

Thank God you have accepted the fact that the pope ordered the killing of thousand.i would like you to know that all of you are product of the catholic church.

Hehehoho. . .  grin  Sorry to disappoint you. . . but we're not products of the RCC.

I like to let some quibblers like you dream on and wallow in your duplicity for a while before I respond. Sorry, don maselo, one of the things I deeply researched before my conversion was the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH!!

If there's anyone on Nairaland you want to talk to about the history and doctrines of the Vatican, there are several - but when you talk to pilgrim.1 on the subject, tread softly so that you don't lose both legs! grin

Ol boy, take a chill pill, you hear? What do you know about Muhammad's adventures? Have your mullahs told you the naked truth that a Catholic monk was involved in teaching Muhammad what he thought he knew about Christianity? What about the OBVIOUS LIE in the Qur'an that Muhammad claimed was a revelation from Allah about the Trinity being the Father, Jesus the Son, and MARY the mother?

Sura 5:116
    [Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men,
     worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?"]

Did you ever ask yourself HOW Muhammad could have claimed something like that entirely DIFFERENT from the real doctrine of Christianity among the apostles? Where did Muhammad get the revelation of Sura 5:116 from when referring to MARY as one in the Trinity - if that was not what he got from the duplicity of the Roman Catholic Church that was his mentor before he rebelled against them?

My dear don maselo. , you're hiding under excuses and haven't said anything yet. When you get gist, we go talk. For now, please keep entertaining us with your frantic measures.

Ciao. grin
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by pilgrim1(f): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2007
olabowale:

@olabowale,

My dear, I patiently went through your drivel for the fun of it - just to hang out with a few friends after classes and have some laughs at your obvious utility-grade rejoinder. grin

One thing though: I'm glad you resumed after a long sabbatical. The problem is that you're complaining rather than conversing intelligently. After a while, you'll get to know me better and understand that such yodels do not interest me in the least. If you've got anything to say, please do so. In nothing, apply for another sabbatical and watch the discussion between other discussants so that you may learn a thing or two.

You may not suppose I know anything about Islam - and your entry point into lecturing me would be 'the Lord of the Kaaba!' Thank you. . . we haven't heard the last from Muslims who are so confused as to whether they face EAST or WEST or BOTH when they pray! grin I'm not tring to be funny - but you can visit the thread by clicking here and enjoy the debate on the cardinal points of the Kaaba!

olabowale:

Thank you for your evangelism - I skipped the rest of your post partly because I've addressed most of your concerns in other threads; and partly because you have only demonstrated an impassioned and unfounded assumption - as Muslims usually do.

With respect to the avove quote of yours, let me assure you that it was not laziness that led me out of Islam. Quite to the contrary, it was a conviction that was REAL in my life that led me out - and out forever. Let me highlight a few things you should keep in mind when you are tempted to make such allegations as you supposed in future:

(a) Rather than being lazy, a deep thirst for truth led me into personally investigating the claims of my former religion (Islam) for myself and to be sure that the mullahs were not misleading and misinforming us on the fantastic preaching they held out to the Muslim ummah. To my amazement, I indeed found that they had been dubious in many respects, and some of them are the things I have bene sharing with readers on the Forum.

(b) Talk about "acceptance", I discovered that authentic Christianity does not preach cheap acceptance at all. The popular doctrines of many today actually try to water down the purity of Biblical Christianity; but fr all that, you were wrong to have made such assumptions where you had no clues to the real situation.

(c) Now, if someone was lazy, you wouldn't suppose such a person to have been well-read and come out with irrefutable FACTS. Please note: I don't claim any great scholarship; but rather than make so much noise and chirp on non-essentials, I would rather that you open the Qur'an, the Hadiths, and any other Islamic resource and DISCUSS issues rather than complain. Lazy people do not exercise their intelligence - and dear Olabowale, you don't sound half-intelligent to me, if I'm allowed to be quite honest with you.

(d) Also, I constantly remind Muslims that the QUR'AN itself bears witness that Christians are people who are devoted to learning and are not arrogant (Sura 5:82). Surprisingly, many Muslims just open their mouth and accuse Christians of being "lazy" without remembering that YOUR QUR'AN points out that they are rather more studious than you guys! grin

(e) Talking about dying and hell fire, I've found perfect peace in the living Saviour - the Lord Jesus Christ, and in Him I can look confidently to the hope of being in heaven when He returns. My confidence in Him is so secure now than when I was in Islam and struggled with Muhammad's message that the majority of those who will be in hell are women! If there's any message more wicked than that, I'm sorry to say that I have not come across it to date!

I'm sorry to disappoint you, Olabowale. . . but you haven't presented real concerns for discussions here. I'm not the sort to be drawn into long-winding complaints in order to deflect the topics of thread (ask babs787), and if that's what you're also attempting, please save it for someone who's gullible enough to salivate on that.

When you have genuine issues to contribute to the topic, I'll be reading from you. For now, you simply are invisible.

Cheers.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by cgift(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2007
nwando:

Let me forgive your lack of knowledge and welcome you back to nairaland after a long time.

grin It was just too evident. Reading that long post, my mind was just telling me that "DOES THE PERSON WRITING THIS HAVE HIS THINKING CAP ON AT ALL?" Its just too glaring that no intelligene has been employed here with all due respect.

nwando:

Unfortunately my guy nwado, before they com, make i yearn like eldee, grin

nwando:

Now I want you to calm down o.
tell my sister to make you some ofe owerri with plenty stockfish and dried fish. smiley

The guy need am plenty.

olabowale:

The world and the heavens, indeed all creations combined, can not take God, the Creator. Unlike the belief does not know the nature of His Own creation, specifically, man/woman and because of this lack of complete knowledge, the man god had to come, to learn and then dies! This is an evil thing.

While trying to reconstruct this hard-to-understand post, I will take it that you are saying that it is evil to say God cam down in form of a man.

If that is your worry, I will not take you up on that because, it is obviously inscrutable and enigmatic to you. An unregenerated soul, a soul outside Christ can nver comprehend such so no need to commnt on that for you.

olabowale:

Yea! God is superior. I am even very happy that you have not put Allah there instead because Allah, your deity is different from the Christain God.

olabowale:

If the Qur'an is by some miracle does not exist and not in the heart of any, the world will come to a chaos! Disorder will prevail on earth!

I think you were speaking ironically here. If the chaos we see in muslim states and countries always is not really a chaos by islam standard then we are all in trouble.

olabowale:

I have knowledge of a certain christian leader from Nigeria, presently, as am writing, who is performing adultery, in Manhattan! His name is Bode! he called himself a prophet in my presence and i stopped him, never to repeat it in my presence again. Calling himself a prophet is a lie of the highest order!

Why use the misdemeanour of a self-professed christian to judge others? You sound as if this man's sins is up to a tenth of Mohammad's sins and atrocities.

olabowale:

How can Mohammad say he was a prophet when he seized the wife of his adopted son? Do you know that the adopted son went to Mohammad to ask for his permission to divorce his wife if the prophet was indeed interest in her? He eventually had his way.

olabowale:

The fact that Mohammad decried himself by saying he was a mere man leaves you with no option but to believe it. It howvr does not give you the leeway to think of other prophets like that! If your prophet believes he was a mortal and could not perform miracles and was not extra-ordinary in anyway, then you should live with that and not decry other prophets who were sure of themselves and stated such without any ambiguity.

olabowale:

And that's a blind leap of faith. Again, since you wont understand the mystery of the God-Head, it will be a sheer waste of time to describe what transpired that night prior to his crucifixion.

olabowale:

How do you mean we have nothing to hang on to? Okay have you heard of the verse in scripture "I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO TH FATHER EXCEPT BY ME" John 14:6? Do you know who said that? To refresh your memory, it was Jesus Christ himself. I hope your hadiths or Wuran does not say its Paul? Now if you take away Pauls books, at least, Jesus still said himself that YOU CANT GO TO GOD EXCEPT BY HIM. That is the central message of christianity my dear uncle. So, with Jesus's words alone, Christainity is sure grin and does not give room to alternate doctrines as they are automatically invalidated by that scripture! Do you get it?

olabowale:

I rejct it on hr behalf in Jesus name! AMEN. There is nothing inviting in Islam other than sheer murder, vice, greed, hatred, racism and others. Is that what you would invit someone you love unto? You mean you can invite a woman to accept a religion that legitimises violence and hate? You wont stop kidding me!

olabowale:

Uncle, you need to improve this your tenses so that it wont break someone's head o! I can however pick some pieces out of it. Salvation in Christianity is by grace not by works. The bible says in Ephesians 2 : 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.
A little elucidation needed: we actually believe that you must first accept that it is only the grace of God that saves you through the sacrifice of the cross. You come to accept that grace, confess Christ as Lord and maintain a righteous walk with God basd on that grace and his love. Our righteousness (works of giving alms, retributions, rituals and ablutions, etc) are as filthy rags before him. They are not the foundation and are not the thing that will give us salvation. Cornelius in Acts 10, did all that but God had to send Peter to him to gt him to accept the grace of God by preaching to him. The message of Christ spreads by moral suasion [/b]and not [b]sword-suasion.

olabowale:

I don't know on what gives you guys the effontery to ever compare Jesus and Mohammad. Everyone including Mohammad knows that he was grossly inferior to Jesus and that our scriptures was far more superior to yours. On what basis do you want to comapr the two of thm? Is it in terms of peace, love, intelligence, grace, miracles, assurance, confidence, spitituality or what? Please be sincere to yourself. Have you forgotten that the Mohammad says that if you wanted to know if he (Mohammad) was speaking the truth, go to the people of the Book and ask them to look in thir Scriptures t ose whether or not what h was saying was true? (See Sura 2 -13,16,17,20,21,23,25,26,28,29,32,34,35,39-48,53,54,61,62,66,74,80,87,98, etc)

olabowale:

I have dealth with [b]babs [/b]on that subject that Mohammad is nver mentioned in the Holy Bible. Because he was not called of the God of the christains, he was not reckoned with in any prophecy by the prophets of old. He is not the one in Deut. 8:15 and neithr is he the one in John 16 because that referred to a spirit that would live forever and Mohammad was not a spirit.

olabowale:

At least you now have accomplices in th heinous crimes of muslim fanactics accross the world. grin

olabowale:

If you do the above to me, you will be surprised that you will be dissapointed because I wont even raise my hand against you. My brother, there is nothing in Islam that would draw an intelligent person to it. See Christains according to Sura 5 : 82 You will find that the worst enemies of the believers are the Jews and the idol worshipers. And you will find that the closest people in friendship to the believers are those who say, "We are Christian." This is because they have priests and monks among them, and they are not arrogant.
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by pilgrim1(f): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
@nwando, grin

nwando:

I would have calmed down and read yours first before replying Olabowale! The guy go take one look at my rejoinder and his appetite for that mouth-watering dish go take vacation sharp-sharp!! grin

Oh boy!! I'm suddenly famished! grin
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2007
cGift and Pilgrim.1 are fully representing us here. I have naught to add but to say God bless you both and grant you even more wisdom.

Sir olabowale and his tricks. grin
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by pilgrim1(f): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2007
davidylan:

cGift and Pilgrim.1 are fully representing us here. I have naught to add but to say God bless you both and grant you even more wisdom.

Bless you more, dear davidylan. grin

davidylan:

Sir olabowale and his tricks. grin

Lol. . . I miss the CCCA sha! cheesy
Re: Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles by olabowale(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2007
@cgift: Who is the third prophet that was John the baptist was asked of? You should have a satisfactory answer for us.

@nwando: Never angry. Thats not my style. Lets talk about the truth without ducking under the pretense of oh you are expected to act this way.

@davidylan: do you say anything other than jokes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should You Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Giving Your Life To Christ? / Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List / Why Once Saved Always Saved Is Not A License To Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 228
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.