Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (16244 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal / Fuel Subsidy Probe Report : House Of Reps Debate - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
He has been "monitoring" the issue of power for about 2 years now ooo
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by bodeface: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
JUST LET HER TALK ALL HER ENGLISH, SHE HAS NEVER BEEN TO THE FUEL STATION ALL HER LIFE, BUT SURELY POSTERITY WILL NOT FORGIVE HER WHEN ALL HER CO-LOOTER START LOOTING ALL THE MONEY SHE IS CLAIMING THEY WILL SAVE AND USE FOR THE SURE PROGRAMME.

PLEASE, ASK HER WHAT HAPPEN TO EXCESS CRUDE ACCOUNT, SUBSIDY REMOVED ON KEROSENE AND DIESEL.

LOOTED AS USUAL, HERE YOU CAN NOT BE FOLLOWING ALL YOU HAVE LEARNT IN IMF AND WORLD BANK EXCEPT YOU KILL CORRUPTION.

MRS KNOW IT ALL
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by nateevs(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
manny4life:

How am I gonna do that? I don't even work in IT, the settings of the computers can only be altered ONLY by an OCIO staff. Anyway, please let me know how to do it.

Please don't try anything stupid.
That may be your last day at work.
There's no need to. The inquest is boring anyway.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ok, that question on the savings from deregulating diesel and the infrastructural developments since then is a SLAM!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by proudly9ja(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
989900:

if NOI agrees they should have done more, why didn't they all try to do more instead of transferring that burden on the masses?

only one answer would suffice (incompetence). . .can't stand the ramblings no more.

Honestly though, finance minister no be small pikin job o
Il really like someone to also explain that issue of demmurrage cos I also had the impression as stated by Lamido Sanusi that we spend so much money on paying for over stated demmurrage.

I also agree that govt should have spent one year to try to implement all these their 'we will try and do this and that' before removing subsidy
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by nateevs(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ok. . A grave has just been dug. Let's see how she answers?
Now that's the sort of questions I was expecting.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by 989900: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
this guy just ask some bada$.$ questions o
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by aljharem(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
manny4life:

How am I gonna do that? I don't even work in IT, the settings of the computers can only be altered ONLY by an OCIO staff. Anyway, please let me know how to do it.

that is lng

better wait till it comes out on SR or youtube wink
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by nastydamus(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
This guy is planning to take her to the cleaners. I guess she'll pass the questions around, as usual.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by 989900: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
This Hon. Faleke wan kill NOI with bada.$.$ questions o
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
Agbakoba sef too dey expose these people.Didnt beaf deliver him his own share of SURE fund to him ?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by nateevs(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ok. Is that to mean she did not give the advise?
OK. Answer the rest.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by nastydamus(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hon. Farouk, let her speak for herself na. This is our indirect prime minister, for crying out loud!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by 989900: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ok. Is that to mean she did not give the advise?
OK. Answer the rest.

I no know say you go talk so o, chei! make she answer the non personal questions now. . .
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by fortran12: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
madam is pouring her heart out  grin lol
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by nadkaf: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
manny4life:

Try this link: http://www.channel801.com/Live-TV/
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by Demdem(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2012
With due respect madam Ngozi, u arent answering these questions.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by queensmith: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2012
bodeface:

JUST LET HER TALK ALL HER ENGLISH, SHE HAS NEVER BEEN TO THE FUEL STATION ALL HER LIFE, BUT SURELY POSTERITY WILL NOT FORGIVE HER WHEN ALL HER CO-LOOTER START LOOTING ALL THE MONEY SHE IS CLAIMING THEY WILL SAVE AND USE FOR THE SURE PROGRAMME.

PLEASE, ASK HER WHAT HAPPEN TO EXCESS CRUDE ACCOUNT, SUBSIDY REMOVED ON KEROSENE AND DIESEL.

LOOTED AS USUAL, HERE YOU CAN NOT BE FOLLOWING ALL YOU HAVE LEARNT IN IMF AND WORLD BANK EXCEPT YOU KILL CORRUPTION.

MRS KNOW IT ALL

co looters! you have just finished me!

she will hold her head like MOGBE!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by nastydamus(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2012
This woman won't make a very good democratic president, just my opinion sha.
But an autocratic one? Very likely.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by nateevs(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2012
fortran12:

madam is pouring her heart out  grin lol

Madam is playing victim.
Did she vote NO! to the process?

And Yerima just told us the savings on Diesel has been used on "everything"
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by nastydamus(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2012
Yeah, 'the others can answer the other questions', lol.
These people no go kill me o.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by 989900: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
And Yerima just told us the savings on Diesel has been used on "everything"

shocked "everything" in short, e don go, e don go be dat
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by ade80: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
@manny4life

try this link http://www.youtube.com/channelsweb
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by chmod777: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=24pt] Watch Ngozi's answers !!!!!
Education and experience in western countries truly makes a difference. The most important thing I learnt at masters level here in Europe is how to say " I do not know" when anything is not strictly within my expertize even if it is within my profession or job specs. Also when I am not sure.
My professors always answered " I dont know" or ask the expert on that even during lectures.[/size]
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2012
989900:

shocked "everything" in short, e don go, e don go be dat

lol grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by jfxt: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
i am sorry for Nigeria. mtcheeew
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by ade80: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

He has been "monitoring" the issue of power for about 2 years now ooo

they finished building the power stations before they realized that they didnt consider how the gas to power the station would get there so that is what they are trying to figure out now.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by aljharem(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
ade_77:

they finished building the power stations before [size=13pt]they realized that they didnt consider our the gas to power the station would get there so that is what they are trying to figure out now. [/size]

LOL funny country. grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by 989900: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
they finished building the power stations before they realized that they didnt consider our the gas to power the station would get there so that is what they are trying to figure out now.

. . .and we've been looking for the definition of stupid
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by 989900: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
channels switched this for church again?? shocked shocked shocked this country
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by fortran12: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
All these hearings and meetings are just avenues for the ppl to come n explain n defend their inadequacies, i havnt heard of any solution yet
Re: Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live by manny4life(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
ade_77:

@manny4life

try this link http://www.youtube.com/channelsweb

Thanks.

So how do I watch this LIVE on their YouTube Channel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal: Presidency condemns media report, says Buhari retracted nothing / North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze / 51% Of Senators Are Bench Warmers: Businessday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.