Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (27641 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by TheSly: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2008
Queenisha:

2 white goats
a red fowl
3 bottles of fanta
12 candles
Plus a cash offering of $50,000 only

meet me at Okija grin

Ah Ah!! You wan do your birthday? embarassed
50,000 Zimbabwean dollars or what? sad

I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him?
Idk what you should do ooo. . . . . . . I seriously do not know! sad
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by chika98: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2008
Well, Hmm Idk what to tell you. I mean try and work on your sex life though. Whatever your ex did to rock the boat tell your husband to do the same. Maybe it will do the trick. Who knows?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2008
Queenisha:

jenny I don't think you can count her losing her virginity as similar to what Hannibal is saying.
It's not particularly an enjoyable act to most women.

osisi d fact dat she lost her virginity does not mean it happened just dat once did it? except there is another definition of premarital sex,

osisi its obvious they were doing it,dont tell me d man just disvirgined her and never touched her again?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Hannibal: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2008
Ohhhhh, so they had SEX just once before marriage?? What an effort??

I am talking about a dozen trials before wedding not just a scrappy and painful kizzack.
Sexual compatibility is a must otherwise i am going to me in-laws for a refund. grin cheesy wink
I won't be happy with a faulty commodity. grin cheesy  So either they replace or they refund me in CASH. tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Queenisha: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2008
Hannibal:

I am talking about a dozen trials before wedding not just a scrappy and painful kizzack.
Sexual compatibility is a must otherwise i am going to me in-laws for a refund. grin cheesy wink
I won't be happy with a faulty commodity. grin cheesy  So either they replace or they refund me in CASH. tongue

Idot! grin
you no well
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Queenisha: 12:26am On Jul 24, 2008
rampant:

osisi d fact that she lost her virginity does not mean it happened just that once did it? except there is another definition of premarital sex,

osisi its obvious they were doing it,don't tell me d man just disvirgined her and never touched her again?

Who knows.
Afterall he's getting it somewhere else
didn't you read the fire brigade she called down after the act.
If you were the man will you attempt it again?

He did apologise though and even though i tried to stop the wedding he begged me and made the whole world beg me i was no longer interested but it was too late.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Orimili(m): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2008
Hannibal:

I won't be happy with a faulty commodity. grin cheesy  So either they replace or they refund me in CASH. tongue

The whole sexual compatibility thing is just an excuse to lay with someone outside of marriage. I think any couple can be compatible as long as both parties involved are willing to put some work into it.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Queenisha: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2008
Orimili:

The whole sexual compatibility thing is just an excuse to lay with someone outside of marriage. I think any couple can be compatible as long as both parties involved are willing to put some work into it.

Word!

As though those who did, did and redid before marriage don't go outside?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by chika98: 12:30am On Jul 24, 2008
Orimili:

You'd be surprised oo.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2008
Queenisha:

Who knows.
Afterall he's getting it somewhere else
didn't you read the fire brigade she called down after the act.
If you were the man will you attempt it again?

osisi abeg forget matter,d man disvirgined her and it was after a year  they  started having problems

its not as if d man disvirgined her wen the problem all started
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Orimili(m): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2008
chika98:

You'd be surprised oo.

Then they're obviously not working hard enough.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2008
Orimili:

not always true,once two pple aint compatible no matter how hard they try,it will only take a couple of years before everything crumbles
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by chika98: 12:34am On Jul 24, 2008
Sexual compatibility shouldn't be about work. Either it is there or it ain't there. Period!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Hannibal: 12:35am On Jul 24, 2008
Orimili:

I disagree with u.

Sexual compatibility is hinged on various factors. . . .
It's the same as seeing a total stranger and liking/disliking him. . . .U cannot control such chemistry.
There are some people u see and u just don't like the look of em.
What work am i supposed to put into a woman that won't enjoy SEX with me. . . . .ask her to pretend or what??
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Queenisha: 12:37am On Jul 24, 2008
Hannibal:

I disagree with u.

Sexual compatibility is hinged on various factors. . . .
It's the same as seeing a total stranger and liking/disliking him. . . .You cannot control such chemistry.
There are some people u see and u just don't like the look of em.
What work am i supposed to put into a woman that won't enjoy SEX with me. . . . .ask her to pretend or what??

hannibal,everything get school nowadays.
There must be a school of sexual compatibility where they can learn skills and tools to help them grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 12:40am On Jul 24, 2008
Queenisha:

There must be a school of sexual compatibility where they can learn skills and tools to help them grin
osisi no matter how person go school ,e no fit pretend to be wetin e no wan be

its like someone wey never even study science for one day,them just force am to go study medicine,no matter how much effort that is put into it the person can't make it

u can't make me pretend to enjoy sthg that i don't,pretence is like being in darkness and one day u must come out to face light,and that is d real u
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Hannibal: 12:43am On Jul 24, 2008
Queenisha:

School of sexual compatibilty?? I won't mind to attend such schools.
Where can i get a FULL SCHOLARSHIP for such schools?? grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Orimili(m): 12:44am On Jul 24, 2008
chika98:

Sexual compatibility shouldn't be about work. Either it is there or it ain't there. Period!

That's exactly why most relationships fail in some way. People in such relationships expect everything to come easy to them. As much as two people are alike and share the same tastes, the reality is that both people are still completely different. You cannot simply know what the other likes and dislikes in the bedroom, therefore, it is not a question of whether compatibility is there or not. In a marriage, two individuals become one, and as with any process in the universe, it requires energy, some form of effort for such a union to happen. Relationships tend to fail because they expect things to be easy, and therefore, don't put in the effort required for the relationship to work. When the relationship doesn't work, they blame it on the other person and try to look outside the relationship for someone else, thinking it will be easier for a relationship with them to work. Surprise, surprise, that doesn't work either, and it becomes a cycle. I have not seen one marriage where people go outside and "find" a "more compatible" mate. This westernized/Disney/MTV idea that people have for relationships need to stop.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 12:48am On Jul 24, 2008
Orimili:

That's exactly why most relationships fail in some way. People in such relationships expect everything to come easy to them. As much as two people are alike and share the same tastes, the reality is that both people are still completely different. You cannot simply know what the other likes and dislikes in the bedroom, therefore, it is not a question of whether compatibility is there or not. In a marriage, two individuals become one, and as with any process in the universe, it requires energy, some form of effort for such a union to happen. Relationships tend to fail because they expect things to be easy, and therefore, don't put in the effort required for the relationship to work. When the relationship doesn't work, they blame it on the other person and try to look outside the relationship for someone else, thinking it will be easier for a relationship with them to work. Surprise, surprise, that doesn't work either, and it becomes a cycle. I have not seen one marriage where people go outside and "find" a "more compatible" mate. This westernized/Disney/MTV idea that people have for relationships need to stop.

yeah it takes patience ,understanding,compatibility,enduranceand trust for a marriage to work out

But it does not take pretence to make that powerful word called marriage work,it will only bring it down ,wen it has exhausted itself
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by KarmaMod(f): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2008
Orimill

Why should she 'confess" when her husband hasnt done the same?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by sayhi2ay(m): 12:50am On Jul 24, 2008
thats why its always good to know if you are sexually compatible with your girlfriend or boyfriend b4 u marry
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by HCH3COO: 12:51am On Jul 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

Orimill

that's not exactly a good excuse to lipsrsealed
she can confront him about the voicemail.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by KarmaMod(f): 12:54am On Jul 24, 2008
The voicemail the slowpoke probably deleted

She sef I agree she should have confronted him the first time she heard it. However one can not turn back time.

Until he confesses I dont think she should say a word HOWEVER they should see a marriage counselor and see how they can fix things and if it's unfixable well then they'll have to consider separation

The OP doesnt have kids right?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Hannibal: 12:54am On Jul 24, 2008
sayhi2ay:

thats why its always good to know if you are sexually compatible with your girlfriend or boyfriend before u marry

Please tell them. . . . . .

I am allergic to all sorta putrescent odours
How does one get sexually compatible with a chic with natural BO, MO and PO??
What am i supposed to work with?? Put aerosol spray up her cooch or what?? grin cheesy
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Orimili(m): 12:54am On Jul 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

Orimill

I think that confessing will at least clear her conscience. Ideally, it would also shame her husband into also confessing, as he knows that he hasn't been honest either. Also, there are the voicemail messages. . .
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by HCH3COO: 12:56am On Jul 24, 2008
if sexual satisfaction is important to her, then this marriage should be over.  no questions asked.  i wonder if she has kids though.

Orimili:

I think that confessing will at least clear her conscience. Ideally, it would also shame her husband into also confessing, as he knows that he hasn't been honest either. Also, there are the voicemail messages. . .
in a perfect scenario. if he's a coldhearted cheat he won't feel the least bit remorseful about what he's done.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by chika98: 12:58am On Jul 24, 2008
Hannibal:

Please tell them. . . . . .

I am allergic to all sorta putrescent odours
How does one get sexually compatible with a chic with natural BO, MO and PO??
What am i supposed to work with?? Put aerosol spray up her cooch or what?? grin cheesy

Lol! Get em deodorant. works wonders
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by KarmaMod(f): 12:59am On Jul 24, 2008
sexual satisfaction SHOULD be important to every couple

Orimili:

I think that confessing will at least clear her conscience. Ideally, it would also shame her husband into also confessing, as he knows that he hasn't been honest either. .

Why should she be the first one to confess first? Keeo in mind he accused her of cheating before they got married. I assume you know what they say of people who throw around false accusation? THEY are usually the ones GUILTY of something so I would NOT be surprised if he's been cheating on her way before they even got married.

She doesnt owe him a confession. She didnt even wanna marry his deceitful ass in the first place.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Hannibal: 1:01am On Jul 24, 2008
chika98:

Some BO are so legendary they will overpower any deodorant.
They ooze out of the sweat pores with a reckless abandon.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by HCH3COO: 1:01am On Jul 24, 2008
chika98:

deodorant for PO?  grin  grin  Abeg wey dem sell am make i charter am dey sell for naija.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by chika98: 1:03am On Jul 24, 2008
lol. Y'all are harsh! BO is so not sexy at all. A huge turn off man.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Orimili(m): 1:09am On Jul 24, 2008
HCH3COO:

if sexual satisfaction is important to her, then this marriage should be over.  no questions asked.  i wonder if she has kids though.

in a perfect scenario.  if he's a coldhearted cheat he won't feel the least bit remorseful about what he's done.

That's why I said ideally. It probably won't work that way, but at least she will know that she did right by telling him. You don't want a secret like that on your heart when you die.

KarmaMod:

sexual satisfaction SHOULD be important to every couple

Why should she be the first one to confess first? Keeo in mind he accused her of cheating before they got married. I assume you know what they say of people who throw around false accusation? THEY are usually the ones GUILTY of something so I would NOT be surprised if he's been cheating on her way before they even got married.

She doesnt owe him a confession. She didnt even want to marry his deceitful ass in the first place.

If so, she was a fool to marry him in the first place, but the damage is already done. You can't go back in time. If the two continue to act as if nothing is wrong, then it will only end badly. For example, what if she caught an STD? She will have already transmitted it to him, and he probably affected others, many lives potentially ruined because people want to keep secrets about things like that. It's an extreme example, but not completely out of this world. Both parties owe each other a confession, but it is likely that the husband won't say anything. The fact that the poster is asking what she should do indicates that she is at least thinking about confessing. Someone needs to say something, and she seems more likely to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal / See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.