Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,459 members, 7,958,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (27994 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2008
tell ur husband ,if he cant handle it maturedly by forgiving u,then he can as well go rot in d deepest part of hell
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by busybody20: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2008
Tell him, IF You WANT 2 LOSE HIM FAST;   i will advice u not 2 tell him, pray 2 God 4 4giveness and don't cheat on him again,

iwo na, olo ju ko ko ro ni e
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by busybody20: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2008

Posts from rampant
my own opinion too,how can she live wt d man when she's harbourung this kind of secret,let her talk abeg and free herself,if not her conscience will judge her till she finally lands in her grave

Why cant she live without telling him? Do you know what he does  at your back?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2008
busybody20:

Why can't she live without telling him? Do you know what he does  at your back?

if he likes let him go sleep wt a thousand women out there,idats his business,we r talking about individual conscience here,her conscience is already pricking her ,so there is no bleeping way she can live wt it tied to her heart alone,not even if she prays to God and asks him for forgiveness
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rubi(f): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2008
rampant:

if he likes let him go sleep wt a thousand women out there,idats his business,we r talking about individual conscience here,her conscience is already pricking her ,so there is no bleeping way she can live wt it tied to her heart alone,not even if she prays to God and asks him for forgiveness

How body? you have been making nice input on this thread
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2008
rubi:

How body? you have been making nice input on this thread

my dear body dey inside cloth jare,how u dey ?and ur hubby?hope all is well

some people just see this marriage thing like a boyfriend and girlfriend issue,don't tell him ,don't tell him ,don't tell him,they r some secrets that can make one loose what he/she loves most in life

what if she has reconsiled wt her husband,and they r now living happily ,and then d her ex justknocks at their door one day and exposes her wt proofs?what will happen

im very sure this same people telling her to keep it a secret will blame her for not telling her husband right from d onset
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rubi(f): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2008
rampant:

my dear body dey inside cloth jare,how u dey ?and your hubby?hope all is well

some people just see this marriage thing like a boyfriend and girlfriend issue,don't tell him ,don't tell him ,don't tell him,they r some secrets that can make one loose what he/she loves most in life

what if she has reconsiled wt her husband,and they r now living happily ,and then d her ex justknocks at their door one day and exposes her wt proofs?what will happen

im very sure this same people telling her to keep it a secret will blame her for not telling her husband right from d onset

People do not understand that there is big difference blw boyfriend and girl friend it is not easy to walk away many woman swallow more than the poster postered and coming here to open their mouth and talk nonsense
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
rubi:

People do not understand that there is big difference blw boyfriend and girl friend it is not easy to walk away many woman swallow more than the poster postered and coming here to open their mouth and talk nonsense

abi ooo

and d most annoying part is,some of them women telling her to keep it a secret r married,people just get married to change their single status to married,they don't know what that word marriage is all about,and they r here telling us crabs

like i said before just imagine if she and her hubby r living peacefully now,and then d guy she did it wt then ,just appears?appearing i mean is wt solid and concrete proof,what will happen?

is it not better she tells d man and clears her heart ,then if he doesnt want her again she leaves d house for him wt a clear conscience and good mind,than trying to save it just to maintain d married status

yes i know that they r some secrets that should be taken to d grave,but my dear at d same time we should not also forget that there is nothing hidden under d sun
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rubi(f): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2008
rampant:

abi ooo

and d most annoying part is,some of them women telling her to keep it a secret r married,people just get married to change their single status to married,they don't know what that word marriage is all about,and they r here telling us crabs

like i said before just imagine if she and her hubby r living peacefully now,and then d guy she did it wt then ,just appears?appearing i mean is wt solid and concrete proof,what will happen?

is it not better she tells d man and clears her heart ,then if he doesnt want her again she leaves d house for him wt a clear conscience and good mind,than trying to save it just to maintain d married status

yes i know that they r some secrets that should be taken to d grave,but my dear at d same time we should not also forget that there is nothing hidden under d sun

It is like we sat down and discuss I was arguing with a guy on this earlier I don't klnow if you read my post. It is not possible to hide it there are things to hind but cheating on your husband my dear personally I can't hide it some how along the line if the even if the ex do not com with proof it will sneak out from her mouth or somebody she confided in will threaten her with that. Pregnancy cannot be covered after nine months
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2008
rubi:

It is like we sat down and discuss I was arguing with a guy on this earlier I don't klnow if you read my post. It is not possible to hide it there are things to hind but cheating on your husband my dear personally I can't hide it some how along the line if the even if the ex do not com with proof it will sneak out from her mouth or somebody she confided in will threaten her with that. Pregnancy cannot be covered after nine months

my sister ,use eye read dis poster thread well well,d poster is already dying inside,infact shes almost gone,and they r still telling her to keep it a secret`how can she,d woman is tearing apart and d only way she can free herself is by talking,keeping it wont solve d matter,it will only worsen d situation
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rubi(f): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2008
I am even begining to doubt the poster because I don't think a man in his right mind will cheat on the wife and give the girl his house number not even cell phone. I think the story is not yet complete. As a married woman I can put one and two together.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by debosky(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2008
rubi:

I am even begining to doubt the poster because I[b] don't think a man in his right mind will cheat on the wife and give the girl his house number not even cell phone. [/b]I think the story is not yet complete. As a married woman I can put one and two together.

Why won't he give her his cellphone number? It happens and has happened numerous times - its such carelessness acts that expose cheaters many a time.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2008
rubi:

I am even begining to doubt the poster because I don't think a man in his right mind will cheat on the wife and give the girl his house number not even cell phone. I think the story is not yet complete. As a married woman I can put one and two together.

naaaaa though d psoter did not lay emphasis on where she listened to the voice msg

but at d same time rubi dont forget that this man might have also been dating d other girl before he got married,so the girl in question might still have his number and other personal contacts of his

so dat one is not a case
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rubi(f): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2008
rampant:

naaaaa though d psoter did not lay emphasis on where she listened to the voice msg

but at d same time rubi don't forget that this man might have also been dating d other girl before he got married,so the girl in question might still have his number and other personal contacts of his

so that one is not a case

I know but I think they say forsake all others when you are married no be so? My dear more tori dee inside this story the husband slept with his ex the wife slept with her ex. You are right I think for her to grieve that is psychological trauma
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by onyinye2(f): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2008
@post

first of all you shouldn't have brought your ex into your problems. having sex with him could have turned out you getting pregnant. Second of all i know you got caught up in emotions but getting back at your husband by cheating was pretty dumb decision. You and your husband are now victims of infidelity. so now you gonna have answer to a higher power on that one. Lastly i say you should just confess. might as well. your marriage is going down the drain already do you might as well just get it off your chest. because im curious why you are even still in the marriage. what are you hanging?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2008
Dbisi:

I had a problem with my husband about 2 months before our wedding, he suspected and accused me of having an affairs he later found was not true and this was after we have dated for 5 years. That broke my heart because i was a very decent girl and infact he disvirgined me after 4 years into our courtship after i had graduated from UI. He did apologise though and even though i tried to stop the wedding he begged me and made the whole world beg me i was no longer interested but it was too late. When we got married i realised i never enjoyed sex it is always pain and i tried to see if something was wrong with me, i tried to forgive him and free my mind and yet i still never enjoyed it. One day i listened to a voice mail a girl left for him of how much she enjoyed him and how he should not because of marriage forget her as he was too sweet on the bed, this broke my heart because i trusted him and now i realised its not as if he doesnt know how to make love it was my problem. Though i regret it now and feel quilty, i slept with an ex who never slept with me as a single girl and i must confess i enjoyed it, now i can't say what my problem is, i never did it after then and i still don't enjoy sex with my husband. I feel so guilty and i wish i could confess to him and ask for his forgiveness. Is it wise to do this and please if you have ever had like problem what can i do to enjoy sex with my husband. Please, this is a marital and serious and real issue will appreciate genuine and helpful advise.

rubi ds story is somehow,cos d area of where her hsuband cheated on her,is not really clear

its somehow,cos ,did d guy sleep wt d ex after marriage or did d guy abandon d ex,was dat why she left a voice mail begging him not to leave her cos hes married?dis thing get as e be
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by betadaz: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2008
I've really followed this thread from page 1 and now I have something to add. The Lady married without assessing compatibility, not out of love but only to justify past commitment, hence their marriage lack effective communication of feelings. Her husband disvirgined her 4 years after their relationship and married her afterwards. When then in her life did she meet the man now qualified as ex, who slept/sleeps with her after marriage? Does it imply she was dating other men outside her husband before their marriage? If what I am thinking was the case, then the initial allegation of been unfaithful may not be baseless, though she was clever enough to cover up. It will be better she comes out of the woods by telling us she has been unfaithful to her husband and wants to repent. Only then can we advise on how to confess and how to live her new life without a reflection of her past. She only packaged her posting to justify her infidelity ,
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by dbisiback: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
It's so unfurtunate that this actually happened to me, a lot of people who knows me will argue if i tell them i did this, thank you all anyway, i hope one day i will be able to forgive myself. For those who think i am a cheat well, that's your opinion but i can tell you categorically that what happened is a very shameful act i regret i hope i will wake up one day to see its a dream but alas it happended and NO i have not slept with that ex since then, we met at the airport on my way on holiday in december we exchanged greetings but the kind of shame i had could only be imagined. He knew it and felt for me he actually apologised to me even though he need not to afterall he did not force me.
Well that is by the way, i want you to know that the shameful thing i did was not to revenge no, read the initial post again, i dont enjoy sex with my husband and overtime i felt i needed to be sure that its not just my system and that was after asking my mum if i was circumcised and she said no, so to be sure my body can not ever enjoy sex i fell into that shameful sin. I achieved my aim, at least now i know its not that i can not enjoy sex but only with my husband. I just have to live with it bkos up till now i still dont feel anything when he makes love to me i just pretend and how on earth can i tell him someone slept with me and i enjoyed it. I hope one day this will pass over me.
Betadas i was not cheating on him while we were courting or after marriage he was not my first boyfriend but i never slept with any of my boyfried i had be4 him which this guy happened to be one of them. I had a couple of boyfriends b4 we met even after we met and we broke for about a year i had some but it never lasted bkos i was doing 'do not tourch'.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2008
dbisiback:

It's so unfurtunate that this actually happened to me, a lot of people who knows me will argue if i tell them i did this, thank you all anyway, i hope one day i will be able to forgive myself. For those who think i am a cheat well, that's your opinion but i can tell you categorically that what happened is a very shameful act i regret  i hope i will wake up one day to see its a dream but alas it happended and NO i have not slept with that ex since then, we met at the airport on my way on holiday in december we exchanged greetings but the kind of shame i had could only be imagined. He knew it and felt for me he actually apologised to me even though he need not to afterall he did not force me.
Well that is by the way, i want you to know that the shameful thing i did was not to revenge no, read the initial post again, i don't enjoy sex with my husband and overtime i felt i needed to be sure that its not just my system and that was after asking my mum if i was circumcised and she said no, so to be sure my body can not ever enjoy sex i fell into that shameful sin. I achieved my aim, at least now i know its not that i can not enjoy sex but only with my husband. I just have to live with it bkos up till now i still don't feel anything when he makes love to me i just pretend and how on earth can i tell him someone slept with me and i enjoyed it. I hope one day this will pass over me.
Betadas i was not cheating on him while we were courting or after marriage he was not my first boyfriend but i never slept with any of my boyfried i had be4 him which this guy happened to be one of them. I had a couple of boyfriends before we met even after we met and we broke for about a year i had some but it never lasted bkos i was doing 'do not tourch'.

so r u still married to him?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Hannibal: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2008
dbisiback:

It's so unfurtunate that this actually happened to me, a lot of people who knows me will argue if i tell them i did this, thank you all anyway, i hope one day i will be able to forgive myself. For those who think i am a cheat well, that's your opinion but i can tell you categorically that what happened is a very shameful act i regret i hope i will wake up one day to see its a dream but alas it happended and NO i have not slept with that ex since then, we met at the airport on my way on holiday in december we exchanged greetings but the kind of shame i had could only be imagined. He knew it and felt for me he actually apologised to me even though he need not to afterall he did not force me.
Well that is by the way, i want you to know that the shameful thing i did was not to revenge no, read the initial post again, i don't enjoy sex with my husband and overtime i felt i needed to be sure that its not just my system and that was after asking my mum if i was circumcised and she said no, so to be sure my body can not ever enjoy sex i fell into that shameful sin. I achieved my aim, at least now i know its not that i can not enjoy sex but only with my husband. I just have to live with it bkos up till now i still don't feel anything when he makes love to me i just pretend and how on earth can i tell him someone slept with me and i enjoyed it. I hope one day this will pass over me.
Betadas i was not cheating on him while we were courting or after marriage he was not my first boyfriend but i never slept with any of my boyfried i had be4 him which this guy happened to be one of them. I had a couple of boyfriends before we met even after we met and we broke for about a year i had some but it never lasted bkos i was doing 'do not tourch'.

As far as am concerned, your 'DO NOT TOUCH' policy is the only crime u commited.
if u had shagged ur husband while u guys were still dating, u woulda known this dysfunction. lipsrsealed
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Gamine(f): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2008
Madam, im sorry for your case

but no sugarcoating will turn what you did into a reasonable reason.

This is the thing that happens when couples dont communicate.

Why didnt you tell your husband you didnt enjoy it.

Now you have tasted enjoyment and your here crying on NL.

One day, he will know, either from you or someone else
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hannibal:

As far as am concerned, your 'DO NOT TOUCH' policy is the only crime u commited.
if u had shagged your husband while u guys were still dating, u woulda known this dysfunction. lipsrsealed

ofcourse they shagged ,afterall he was done dat disvirgined her
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2008
Gamine:

Madam, im sorry for your case

but no sugarcoating will turn what you did into a reasonable reason.

This is the thing that happens when couples don't communicate.

Why didnt you tell your husband you didnt enjoy it.

Now you have tasted enjoyment and your here crying on Nairaland.

One day, he will know, either from you or someone else

u took dat right out of my mind,i was coming on dat later

@poster

wen there is no communication in marriage ,its most definitely heading for d rocks

u ought to have told him dat u were not enjoying it,it might have been better by now
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Hannibal: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2008
rampant:

ofcourse they shagged ,afterall he was done that disvirgined her

They shagged once!!!
She couldn't have known her dysfunction(with her husband) on her debut.
Afterall, the 1st time hasn't been known to be pleasant for any woman.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hannibal:

They shagged once!!!
She couldn't have known her dysfunction(with her husband) on her debut.
Afterall, the 1st time hasn't been known to be pleasant for any woman.

how do u know they shagged only once?

@poster

come sef,u will just post and then run away

did u guys do it once or more than once?

lets know why u aint enjoying it again
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Gamine(f): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2008
Dont mind the girl

im sure she is looking for another experiment
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Hannibal: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
She said they shagged once, she didn't enjoy the experience and she didn't let the dude near her until marriage.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by rampant(f): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hannibal:

She said they shagged once, she didn't enjoy the experience and she didn't let the dude near her until marriage.

where?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by lidbb2(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ poster,

calabash don break,palm-wine don pour comot.
how we go come take do am?
i hope say u never get blood pressure becos the way wey u dey do,u go soon enter fastlane to stroke.
u get am no be small.
u cheat on ur husband,ur partner in crime come sweet pass ur husband wey taste like bitterleaf for bed.
u don discover say peppersoup sweet pass bitterleaf.
that one don scatter you.
i get some advise for you,

1) no confess to ur husband unless u wan end the marraige.he go take am personally.
2)go confess to reverend father for church make he beg God to forgive you.maybe d guilty concience go go or reduce.
3)if ur husband d*ck small 4 u,then i sorry.i nofit advice on how you go patch patch things.if na ur size,i fit give you some techniques wey he fit use on you and u go dey happier.otherwise,you go sneak go back to ur partner in crime go taste correct "peppersoup".

@ all una single ladies wey dey read this ,
make una test una boyfriend sure say he dey send u to space from bed b4 una marry o,or else this thing fit happen to una o.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2009
@ Topic

Let ur conscience guide and direct u on this one, . . .

if u feel like its something u can keep away from him and still have a perfect marriage then go for it

otherwise let him know. . . . undecided
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Vonny: 12:50am On Jan 07, 2009
Dbisi,

Confront your husband about that voice mail. You know him best, and you should be able to tell if he is lying. Regardless of whether or not he's lying, tell him that you cheated on him. The both of you need space to truly heal from this, now, during this time I would suggest calling up the ex and enjoying great sex grin, just in case you don't get back together with your husband,
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? by Titiw4real: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2009
madam, u have commited an adultry in the prensence of God.ask God 4 forgiviness then confess to ur husband is

not good for a married woman to sleep with another man is an abormination .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.