Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? (2227 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2007
Fo sure, omo Eko ur a member! Omoge9ja u'll need to wait for your turn! But iwommarlet I said Vamooooze! grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by chiegemba(f): 10:00pm On May 26, 2007
this kin pastor / rever. wey dey pick e members "na wa ooooooooo". tongue

i go even think twice b4 becomin a member grin
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2007
Well, its late because you have tasted and tasted the forbidden fruit! grin

Omomeko, I dey wait ooo. wink
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by chiegemba(f): 10:17pm On May 26, 2007
hmmmm! na u know! tongue still not goin 2 become a member! grin
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2007
Nkechi, o fe je egba i.e you are very nice tongue
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by chiegemba(f): 10:32pm On May 26, 2007
e lo mu wa grin grin grin "ta ni Nkechi" tongue
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2007
Sorry Chinaza, I tot it was Nkechi tongue

Olodo ni e oo, egba n wu e je abi? I.e You are cute,
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by chiegemba(f): 10:52pm On May 26, 2007
hmmmm! egba mi oooo. awon ara nl! ejo e wa ba mi worun ooo. @ haywhy take ur time ooo "grand pa fine lomo" grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 10:57pm On May 26, 2007
haywhy:

Fo sure, omo Eko your a member! Omoge9ja u'll need to wait for your turn! But iwommarlet I said Vamooooze! grin grin grin
about if i turn down your membership cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by NymphoQin(f): 4:43pm On May 27, 2007
@topic
never take an ex back
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by luxoire(f): 6:46pm On May 27, 2007
@poster

I'VE LEARNT THAT I AM NOT 'UN-DUMPABLE', (made me humble and controlled my big but fine ego) the first and only guy that dumped me, turned and told me, ''sorry hun even Halle Berry gets cheated on''
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by omogenaija(f): 7:03pm On May 27, 2007
luxoire:

@poster

I'VE LEARNT THAT I AM NOT 'UN-DUMPABLE', (made me humble and controlled my big but fine ego) the first and only guy that dumped me, turned and told me, ''sorry hun even Halle Berry gets cheated on''

ouch embarassed that hurts
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by NymphoQin(f): 7:07pm On May 27, 2007
@Lux
you got off lightly, my ex told me my boobs were too small, can you imagine? grin angry cry the pig
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 8:24pm On May 27, 2007
I AM A VULCANIZER! grin grin tongue

NymphoQin:

@topic
never take an ex back
I sincerely will appreciate it if you allow me to learn more. I'll like to know why!

Omo Eko:

about if i turn down your membership cheesy cheesy cheesy
That is why you are a Nigerian! tongue tongue tongue

chiegemba:

hmmmm! egba mi oooo. awon ara nl! ejo e wa ba mi worun ooo. @ haywhy take your time ooo "grand pa fine lomo" grin grin grin
Grandnny Nduka, Nbuma, Nbu everything you are an olodo & dats why I like you. Surulere lomo latile
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by NymphoQin(f): 8:26pm On May 27, 2007
haywhy mister Question mark lol grin
why why why, well i might tell you wink
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2007
Nymphoqin Mrs Antimalaria lol grin

Pls I really need to know!
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by NymphoQin(f): 8:56pm On May 27, 2007
haywhy:

Nymphoqin Mrs Antimalaria lol grin
lol nice one grin
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2007
NymphoQin:

@topic
never take an ex back
I need to know why fo shizzle
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by NymphoQin(f): 9:12pm On May 27, 2007
i will tell you some other time, not on here sha
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2007
wink wink wink
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by chiegemba(f): 11:20am On May 28, 2007
Grandnny Nduka, Nbuma, Nbu everything you are an olodo & that is why I like you. Surulere lomo latile
Grand Pa Fine lomo aka mumu, abu , onisekuse etc. . . . . like u 2 tongue. so where again did u capitalize? fine lomo latile tongue grin

@topic; yet 2 learn 1, hope 2 learn something good though smiley
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by adeboo(f): 2:36pm On May 28, 2007
I learnt that the quiet guys that dont really say much and allow you to get away with things and they never complain are the WORST cause they are devils.
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 28, 2007
adeboo:

I learnt that the quiet guys that don't really say much and allow you to get away with things and they never complain are the WORST cause they are devils.

you couldnt have learnt a better lesson. wink Never take a quiet guy for granted, when they make up their minds they are almost impossible to change.
and oh then can be really wicked too. wink

(1) (2)

Introducing Chuck Woody: Agony Uncle / Pregnancy For An Armed Robber / The Pride Of A Woman Is Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.