Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. (2246 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2012
born2fuck:

NEXT is ME.I DON'T WANNA SUCK Kitty AGAIN
Then don't
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Ozegbe(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
thanks all >>end of thread>>
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
born2fuck:

NEXT is ME.I DON'T WANNA SUCK Kitty AGAIN
then dnt suck jez eat wit fork and knife
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Mynd44: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
Forkkkk and knife ke?
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mynd_44:

Forkkkk and knife ke?
fork and knife ni
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Mynd44: 12:08am On Jan 25, 2012
Forkkkk and knife. Wetin you wan chop?
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

Forkkkk and knife. Wetin you wan chop?
e wan chop kitty na
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2012
@op. If u don't want to get married for those reasons you highlighted, then i believe you have it wrong. For every person with an unsuccessful marriage, there is at least one with a successful union. And perhaps five more working hard (and with positive results) to save their marriages. Your reasons are thus baseless.
If u don't want to take a wife, find better reasons. Btw, i also am not considering marriage, but am aware it can be successful when attended to as you would any other important thing in life.
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Ozegbe(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2012
@sauer please can u tell me ur reason for not considering marriage it could be wat i just want to hear. thank you
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^I consider it a waste of time tongue
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Ozegbe(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
wat do u consider a waste of time? your time explaining to me or marriage?
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Jenifa1: 3:56am On Jan 26, 2012
^ don't mind him. those are d guys that wait till they're 45 to start looking for a wife half their age. and then become bitter at the end because the women are only after their money. I mean what else do you need a potbellied, grey haired bachelor for?

trust me, as you get older, you will realize the importance of having a wife wink even if you are not mature enough to do so now.
Re: Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. by Ivynwa(f): 4:44am On Jan 26, 2012
@Poster
People like you that have experienced and known the effects of broken marriages have been known
to have good marriages because they are very careful when they embark on a journey into marriage
and have been known to work hard on their marriages too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Contributed To My Father's Success. Why Are Our Girls Now Are Not So? / Should I Tell Him Or Not / Am I Too Old For This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.