Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? (42516 Views)

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by goldboy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
hmmmmmm, na today!@
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by 13volts(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
na today even our president and his wife were indicted to have squandered millions of naira during their reign as governor of bayelsa. who indicted him? no bi Joshua dariye another thief. abeg md. abubakar is the best igp available I the police.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by thegeorgy(f): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
my own is for them to bring these so-called Boko Haram to book.my people they North.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Austindark(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
we dont need to celebrate yet lets wait and see, but i know we will experience good things in this year.
Anyway dis one bad 4 ringim sha embarassed embarassed
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Reptyle(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2012
No be dis Yusuf guy be CP for Lagos when dem wan begin arrest women for "indecent" dressing dat time? Well we can only hope for the best as always. But with his track record, there's very little to celebrate.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by qualified(f): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
Reptyle:

No be dis Yusuf guy be CP for Lagos when dem wan begin arrest women for "indecent" dressing dat time? Well we can only hope for the best as always. But with his track record, there's very little to celebrate.

na waoo, i pray we are not moving backward!

sirjec:

But this same guy was indicted by Oputa panel which also recommended his sack. Are we recycling bad eggs?

now he is at the head?

boles80sg:

AIG MD Abubakar is now IG of Police as Ringim tenders resignation letter *Note*Abubakar and Zakari Bui were alleged 2b involved in d Abacha bomb dat killed Late Dr Omoshola @d Lagos airport
Md Abubakar n Zakari Bui FRAMED NADECO activist in airport Bombing SP Nuhu Ribadu was d prosecutor then (alagbon).d same people wit bad records kips comin bck,

are we in more trouble then? GOD HELP US! what a choice!
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by tosinbobo1: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
This new IG of police MD Abubakar, Zakari Biu framed Nadeco activist in Lagos Airpot Bombing. Then SP Nuhu Ribadu was police prosecutor (alagbon),
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by largie(f): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
does anyone have his picture please?
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
md abubakar is in acting capacity and has not been confirmed.

he was a no nonsense aig in zone 2, that once disguised as an ordinary person and was arrested by police, for nothing, he was taking to the police station were all sorts of charges were read against him, until the dpo came and recognized him, the police men who arrested him were said to have taken to their heels.

but this indictment matter just tire me.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by KnowAll(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
[size=18pt]I hope dis one no be frypan to fire oh!!!!![/size] undecided
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by ulnan: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
Quote 4rm:ignis:
With the situation of things on ground in this country, I think we need a christian as the new IGP,  Cos 90% of muslims in Nigeria are in support of boko haram. Yo u never can tell. Take it or leave it. U are very right,100% of muslims are in support of boko haram becos it's something a few of dem had planned 4rm onset,and now all of dem are in support of it,dis pple are all d same,starting 4rm almajiri 2 a professor,their mind is poluted by islam and so any where they find demselfs they put islam first,we shudn'd give a damn about what how they will react if we use only xtians in charge 2 confront this devils,I bet u we are not going to acheive anytin wit a muslim in charge.this ppl do not deserve such sensitive position cos their religion will not let dem perform,cos islam charges dem to put their religion first in all things and includes shielding their broders 4rm arrest,trial,prosecution,setting dem free and offcourse supporting their brothers in fighting 4 d benefit of islam.they are very politically charged and always have their way in whatever they press 4 cos they indroduce religion into everything.His brothers must have started calling him 2 put Allah first of which he will yield to.I wonder y Gud Luck can't take decisions without dis lazy malams influencing his decision.This muslim force men can only well in d south where they give orders to their boys to waste xtians unnecessarily,afterall they are arini to dem xtians to deserve 2 live.Mr president shud now zero the CPs to 5% xtians 50% muslims so d equation be balanced. This ppl are realy using dis religion to hold dis country back,me am still asking dat we break it and let dem go so they can use islam 2feed and develope their country.Ibang eniom
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by mpmp: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
if M.D Abubakar is about to take over, I think Jonathan might just be jumping from frying pan into the fire:
Born in Gusau, Zamfara State in May 5th. 1958. Elisted in Nigeria Police in July 30th 1979. Promoted to the rank of AIG on 30th of November 2006. Due for retirement on 30th July 2014. He was indicted over Jos unrest in 2001 and recommended for outright DISMISSAL in 2002. Education qualification: Diploma in Public Admin/Criminal Justice. He became AIG Zone 12, Bauchi on 15 Nov 2011. Courtesy The Streetjournal Magazine.

The Justice Niki Tobi panel constituted in September 2001 by former Governor Joshua Dariye on the Jos crisis had recommended the retirement MD Abubakar from the Police force. He ws also with Biu in d airport bomb cover up during Abacha era. D blast that killed Dr Omoshola.He ws also with Biu in d airport bomb cover up during Abacha era. D blast that killed Dr Omoshola.

In a White Paper released in Jos, the panel suggested that AIG Abubakar should be dismissed if he refuses to retire.

The panel said: "Religious fanatics should not be posted to head state police commands. The commission recommends that for his ignoble role during the September 2001 crisis which resulted in the loss of lives, the former Commissioner of Police, Plateau State Command, Alhaji M.D. Abubakar, be advised to retire from the Nigeria Police Force and in the event of his refusal to do so, he should be dismissed from the service."

Abubakar from Zamfara State who was indicted twice between 2004 and 2006 by a Jos crises Panel, is alleged to have sponsored some Islamist Militant Group when he was Commissioner of Police in Bauchi and Plateau States.

http://hotgistshotnews..com/2012/01/resume-of-new-ig-md-abubakar.html
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by najoke: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
I know say one day one day, cow will go london and return as beef!!! All this corruptions will be over

Is this what happened to [size=8pt][size=8pt]Beaf [/size][/size]of nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by tlops(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2012
I hope the same people shouting Hossana today will not come back to say crucify him tomorrow!
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by KnowAll(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
The panel said: "Religious fanatics should not be posted to head state police commands.

[size=18pt]Jonathan is truly a dunce if he appoints this guy, if he needs to go down the next level to get a man with a sane head and mind he has to do that, this guy looks like bad news to me.[/size]
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by sirp2007: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
this is  one mistake too many, this appointment jst take us some steps backward security wise.MD ABUBARKAR is a BH apologist, he might not be financially corrupt,but he is an extremist,he might be gentle but he also  violate  human right wth impunity,
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by mpmp: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
[size=16pt]Somebody please help Jonathan. From Ringim to M.D Abubakar.

The only thing I can think of right now is that someone is remotely controlling Goodluck Jonathan.
[/size]
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by rawtruth(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
That is first step, second step; return to pre IBB era by having in place only one IG, One DIG and one AIG; disband the zonal system, for it is a meaningless duplication with attendant manpower and financial waste.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Wily1Wily: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2012
na_joke:

I know say one day one day, cow will go london and return as beef!!! All this corruptions will be over
Corruption will never be over in Nigeria except if u want to Exterminate all Yorubas, Yorubas and Corruption are inseparable.
To put a stop on Corruption in Nigeria, all Yorubas have to be killed
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Pukkah: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2012
Wily1Wily:

Corruption will never be over in Nigeria except if u want to Exterminate all Yorubas, Yorubas and Corruption are inseparable.
To put a stop on Corruption in Nigeria, all Yorubas have to be killed

Are you a misanthropist? If your posts are an indication of the state of your mind, then the signs are ominous. Seriously, I advise that you should urgently pay a visit to a psycho-analyst or a psychiatrist. The situation appears grim.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by oderemo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2012
@willy1,
i think your head is next on the sacrifice offering. olodo. your fada.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by success4(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
What do you expect from clueless GEJ, I am not disappointed at all shocked shocked shocked
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by iukpe: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
Do Nigerian Police officers have files containing any info on them which should be viewed by the presidency before making such appointments? or they are Just picked based on seniority or position.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by luluosas(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2012
I hope he will make a big difference now.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by ulnan: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
Quote 4rm:ignis
With the situation of things on ground in this country, I think we need a christian as the new IGP,  Cos 90% of muslims in Nigeria are in support of boko haram. Yo u never can tell. Take it or leave it.     U are very right,100% of muslims are in support of boko haram becos it's something a few of dem had planned 4rm onset,and now all of dem are in support of it,dis pple are all d same,starting 4rm almajiri 2 a professor,their mind is poluted by islam and so any where they find demselfs they put islam first,we shudn't give a damn about what they will react if we use only xtians in charge 2 confront this devils,I bet u we may not acheive anytin wit a muslim in charge.this ppl do not deserve such sensitive position cos their religion will not let dem perform,cos islam charges dem to put their religion first in all things and these includes shielding their broders 4rm arrest,trial,prosecution,setting dem free and offcourse supporting their brothers in fighting 4 d benefit of islam.they are very politically charged and always have their way in whatever they press 4 cos they indroduce religion into everything.His brothers must have started calling him 2remind him to put Allah first b4 national interest of which he will yield to.I wonder y Gud Luck can't take decisions without dis lazy malams influencing his decision.This muslim force men can only perform well in d south where they give orders to their boys to waste xtians unnecessarily,afterall to dem xtians are arini and so do not deserve 2 live.Mr president shud now zero the CPs to 50% xtians 50% muslims so d equation be balanced. This ppl are realy using dis religion to hold dis country back, am still asking dat we break it and let dem go so they can use islam 2feed and develope their country.Ibang eniom bu
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by ollyruffy: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2012
Only time will tell if GEJ has made a good choice, We shall see.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by aliyuhik: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
With the situation of things on ground in this country, I think we need a christian as the new IGP, Cos 90% of muslims in Nigeria are in support of boko haram. You never can tell. Take it or leave it.

@ignis, U r a FOOL! u think Boko haram are representing muslim or what? if u don't know the number of muslims killed by boko haram are more than 3 times the number of non muslims.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by begwong: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
Kai aboki gudluck! Must it be MD Abubakar? that man has stains of human blood on him hence his indictment in the 2001 jos crises.Well,if what i heard that he has repented and became 'born again',so be it.But cant this niger delta man appoint a competent CP in acting capacity as an IGP?
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by dealordea(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
I always think every northerners are the only one called aboki's but I think some southerner ancestors must have inherit the blood of aboki too! Now who is fooling who!!! Another extra ordinary aboki in power! Naija wake up
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by uddukes: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
This is the worst move by GEJ.I remember this officer MD Abubakar as the officer who instructed police to arrest ladies unjustly and indiscriminately for improper dressing in lagos during his tenure.It was fashola that called him to order.He is an islamist of the highest order
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2012
The Justice Niki Tobi panel constituted in September 2001 by former Governor Joshua Dariye on the Jos crisis had recommended the retirement MD Abubakar from the Police force. He ws also with Biu in d airport bomb cover up during Abacha era. D blast that killed Dr Omoshola.

In a White Paper released in Jos, the panel suggested that AIG Abubakar should be dismissed if he refuses to retire.

The panel said: "Religious fanatics should not be posted to head state police commands. The commission recommends that for his ignoble role during the September 2001 crisis which resulted in the loss of lives, the former Commissioner of Police, Plateau State Command, Alhaji M.D. Abubakar, be advised to retire from the Nigeria Police Force and in the event of his refusal to do so, he should be dismissed from the service."

Abubakar from Zamfara State who was indicted twice between 2004 and 2006 by a Jos crises Panel, is alleged to have sponsored some Islamist Militant Group when he was Commissioner of Police in Bauchi and Plateau States.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood / Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception / When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.