Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (103272 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
Good Girl:

Or when they feel they're not getting enough attention from you.

from what i've seen, nigerians are the ones looking for their attention.

somebody should feel free to prove me wrong by posting relevant nl links.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by slex(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
ayanle i just screwed a somalian girl but guess what she said she knows you in fact she is your mom
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2012
slex:

ayanle i just screwed a somalian girl but guess what she said she knows you in fact she is your mom

lol, i dont think nigerians ever heard of irony, or know the meaning of it, ur saying that in a forum, where ur picking between two horn africans, and drooling over them, the irony is priceless, on top of that ur own women will are telling that u guys are ugly and could never get a somali girl, let alone the fact that horn africans stick with their own, irony, oh irony, lol, just admit to ur selfs, what others have admitted on this forum in writing, what they are now afraid to say to me, because they thought no somali was reading their dirty laundry, i dont even bother copying and pasting quotes anymore, because i dont know where to start,

even in a forum titled, which african country has the hottest women, somalia and ethiopia were rated 1 and 2, the sad thig is ask any somali or ethiopian who are the ugliest women in africa, they couldnt tell u all apart, lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by onila(f): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
ayanle456:

lol, i dont think nigerians ever heard of irony, or know the meaning of it, ur saying that in a forum, where ur picking between two horn africans, and drooling over them, the irony is priceless, on top of that ur own women will are telling that u guys are ugly and could never get a somali girl, let alone the fact that horn africans stick with their own, irony, oh irony, lol, just admit to ur selfs, what others have admitted on this forum in writing, what they are now afraid to say to me, because they thought no somali was reading their dirty laundry, i dont even bother copying and pasting quotes anymore, because i dont know where to start,

even in a forum titled, which african country has the hottest women, somalia and ethiopia were rated 1 and 2, the sad thig is ask any somali or ethiopian who are the ugliest women in africa, they couldnt tell u all apart, lol

whats wrong if people think your women are the most beautiful in Africa? pple usually rank brazilian and venezuela girls as the most beautifull in the world are theyv self hating?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2012
onila:

whats wrong if people think your women are the most beautiful in Africa? pple usually rank brazilian and venezuela girls as the most beautifull in africa are theyv self hating?

dd u mean world?
just leave deluded wale alone. I understand where he is coming from.He has a small point but his att? bad
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by onila(f): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
pendo89:

dd u mean world?
just leave deluded wale alone. I understand where he is coming from.He has a small point but his att? bad

yes I meant world wink
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by onila(f): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2012
ayanle456:

i understand slave "good girl". but the somali people are the only people in afriaca, and one of the few people on this planet, where everyone is of the same race, religion, language, culture, so that makes up all of us brothers and sisters, other people may not care if ur apes drool over their women, but we care, thats how we are wired, every somali girl, looks like my sister, every somali mother looks like my mother, we all care about each other, we may not show it when its in somalia, because of ideological diffrences, but when its somali against foreigner, we all come together, so i have to defend my people, and for nigerian men marrying somali, a few of thosee somalis, arent really ethnic somalis, but soamli bantu,

but u slaves need to build self esteem, i have been looking at this site for a while now, and i feel proud to be somali, because we dont have ur problems, u seem white washed, ur women try hard to look like us, wearing weaves, getting surgery, and ur men drool over eastafricans, and i dont understand why u guys talk about our dna all the time, that is over top obsession, also, why do u call us brothers, or afriacan, while we may be in africa, that doesnt hold water, we dont care about africans, the majority of africanss are christians, and they dont look like us, the goes true for other horn, so plz stop claiming us, and be satisfied with ur women, anyone who comments other wise to what i said, dont make me post comments from this forum, thank u slaves,

white women are known 2 carry gold for plastic surgery! booty and breast implants, lip suction etc that shows every race has got self esteem issues
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 4:35am On Feb 29, 2012
the average white women doesnt have implants to look black, but every black women has a weave, lol, except somalis and ethiopians and eritreans, god bless us, even though we have good hair, the majority of somali women cover their hair, i remember in high school the black girls saying to the somalis, if i had ur hair i wouldnt cover it, so f off slave, anyway, i will not respect u people, unless ur women throw away the weaves, and the men stop with the drooling and the worshiping of the cushitic race.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by onila(f): 5:08am On Feb 29, 2012
ayanle456:

the average white women doesnt have implants to look black, but every black women has a weave, lol, except somalis and ethiopians and eritreans, god bless us, even though we have good hair, the majority of somali women cover their hair, i remember in high school the black girls saying to the somalis, if i had ur hair i wouldnt cover it, so f off slave, anyway, i will not respect u people, unless ur women throw away the weaves, and the men stop with the drooling and the worshiping of the cushitic race.

BLACK women dont wear weaves 2 look white, we all change what we dont like. .like white women do breast breast implants
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Cmiller(m): 6:44am On Feb 29, 2012
EthioBabes na ma choice,
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 10:23am On Feb 29, 2012
If Black women wears weave to look "white" then "whom" are White women wearing weave to look like?   

Don't be ignorant AND stup!d.   undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by slex(m): 11:59am On Feb 29, 2012
who is afraid of you?why don't we meet so i can tell it to your face , you this unhygienic wannabe as.swipe sorry excuse for a Somalian bas.tard whose mother gave birth to while body trafficking. it hurts but its just you, this is the last i will say to you cos you are not worth anyone's time
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by HISchild: 3:34pm On Feb 29, 2012
"Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life." - Prov 6:25-26
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by purpose100(f): 10:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
@ Ayanle456
You are a Faun. For using such derrogatory words on anoda human being,u are a cretin too.
I took my time to read all d 9 pages,initially i was truly admiring those girls,which i believe they are human being like me irrespective of their nationalities. But along the line,u invaded the forum with ur perverse thinking.
I did a little psycology and what i undastood about desert dwellers/nomads is that they are aggressive,why?because of the harsh environment in which they live in or brought up.Could dat be the reason for ur aggressiveness?
If anybody admire ur girls for their beauty(which is not spectacular anyway) then u should count dem lucky.Do u know d population of beautiful girls compare to d not-so-beautiful ones in Nigeria?U can search this site and see so many threads created abt d beauty of Edo women,south east women,hausa-fulani women,Yoruba women,Tiv girls and so many other nationalities.It actually shows that Nigerians are not boxed up in their little world unlike d somalians.
U talk abt Nigerians adopting European language as their official language.Do u know that Nigeria have over 250 tribes, with different languages?In short,Nigeria is a very diverse country. Now tell me,which language among the 250 languages in Nigeria should av been adopted as d official language without d other tribes feeling left out?How would a Hausa man communicate with a Tiv man?So i think a need arose for a neutral official language,and hence English lang. enter.
U said black man is suffering from insecurity,nah.I think u and ur brothers are d ones suffering from dat.I mean, why should u just get angry and aggressive because some people are admiring ur women online,not offline? Just like dat, and u lost ur appetite over it?Haba,u can do better.
U should just remove Somalia from the internet so dat people wont av access to information abt it again.because i think datz d best solution to ur problem.
U sure somalian get pride d way u think?I dont think so.Somalia is a failed state,face it. And here u are blaming ur govt. for d failure,who are d govt?It u and ur brothers dat is d govt. Instead of u to join others to hold all Africa leaders accountable,u are here spliting jargons.So ur hypothesis abt ur country been brought up with pride is rejected.If ur so call brothers couldn't hold d nation up until it crumbles and ur people av to live as refugees and slaves in other Africa countries,then u and d lot of dem are shameless set of people.
So me fixing long weavon shows dat i'm insecure? Oh boy,get ur a$s off ur little world. I know many white people dat are ready to pay any amount of money to get their hair weave Nigerian way.
Then i think u are drunk with Religion. Islam.Extreme of everything is bad ooh.Be wise.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 11:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
e don do nah.

this is way too much obsession.

if you must fight somalis, let it be over a serious matter, geez.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2012
so far i have yet to see anyone here who doesnt have a slave mentality except tpia,

i am going to have to tell somalis that we should get back in the slave owning buisness, lol,

we already own kenyans, i think we should add other slaves to this list,

perhaps with should divide africa between ethiopia n somalia,

am sure u guys wouldnt mind,
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nayah(f): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2012
Sometimes some people give some importance to some others
How come you don't want people don't have "superior complex" when you post many topics about them and their ( beautiful) women?

Africa as a whole has treasures, no one is on top this is just about westerners considerations that some people like following or venerating as the absolute truth.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
I care less. deleted.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
I came across this question from a somali.

Nowadays there is increasing number of somali men who are mostly from nothern america and Europe who are going to india to mary indian girls.
And these guys firstly they wanted to marry decent,beutiful and educated girls from india which they saw indian films.
But they end up marrying poor illetrate girls who even can't speak english language.

bcoz the girls who are educated and have good family backgrounds, dont want to marry muslims

The question is why these guys prefer indian girls then somalis?

any answer for me?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2012
sure thing. thats not alot of men. and the reason for that is because they want a second wife, india has many muslim. but find a thread where somalis talk about indian peoples dna. or find a thread where somali find other women better than their own. u guys r insecure slaves.

go to somalinet.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2012
No ,I aint moving to no net,esp a somali one. Reason being I don't want to avail my mind for abuse and brainwash.

If somalinet cannot help you build your country so that thousands of you can go back and rebuild it or help you to interact well with normal beings who have a positive outlook of life and great optimism then its of no use or value to the world or members.

lets not converse again.We have lost the sense of reason and common sense.
thank u
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 3:08am On Mar 02, 2012
dont say thank u to me u stupid slave, go comment on a thread about my dna, and tell me what u find, tell my why i have good hair, and than i will sell u my hair so u can put it on ur nappy hair, lol, stupid n!GGER,

ANY WAY, of all the people here, it seems one somali has put u all to shame, i guess this is what happens when the subject of ur obsession comes and asks about ur obsession,

if all africans looked like somalis, and had the pride somalis had, the word black would be one everyone would be proud of, but u stupid bantus have destroyed that word, because of ur unevolved look and ur lack of selfesteem, and combined with ur history of selling ur own people,

what a curse it is to run after others who dont want u, what a curse it must be to look like a monkey, what a curse it must mean to be a bantu,

by the way where are ur other somali friends who were egging u on, they just got a kick out of u worshiping them, but now, where are they, lol
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by InkedNerd(f): 3:19am On Mar 02, 2012
@Everyone [minus ayanle456]:Ummm, I hope you guys realize that you're feeding his/her cyber ego? I'll admit, I did contribute and ask whatever question(s) I needed to ask and say but aside from that, had you all just cyber shunned him/her, he/she could have just crawled back into wherever he/she came from. . . Either that or he/she will continue to write threads and contribute to threads that you all could have easily continued to disregard. No need to fan the flames of stupidity. I would have said ignorance instead of stupidity but to be ignorant is to lack knowledge or awareness in general and clearly, he/she is aware of the knowledge that is available and has access to it but has chosen to disregard it as a means stoking his/her cyber ego.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 4:09am On Mar 02, 2012
^^^^seems u are stoking a slave rebellion, thats gonna be hard for a people who worship my race.

seems like a desperate last measure to avoid answering ur peoples obsession with my people.

but i see u wanna countinue ur obession without any somalis who are telling u to stop worshiping them,

i guess i should let this thread proceed, pendo tell me aobut my dna, i know u know more than me, tell me about my hair, who other races am i related to, also plz tell me why my nose doesnt look like urs, i know u have done more research than any somali, i have seen all ur comments, ur somali obsession is sever.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by uloakanjo(m): 6:08am On Mar 02, 2012
You can only trust what you've tasted. Its either you've been to somalia or ethepia; or you've had some real stuff with either or both. As for me, I've had the etheopians as flight attendanis on board etheopian airline many times. I've met a lot of the etheopians in night clubs at Dubai. And I've also been to etheopia: 0d had some real stuff with an etheopian in Addis Ababa. For me, I chose the ETHEOPIAN chick.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2012
I know one thing for sure I wouldn't be bragging about Somalia.   lipsrsealed

Ayanle, is that you and your brothers?   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There was this Somalian cruise tour slogan a few years ago, "We will take you there, but you may not make it back".

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2012
The desperate cry of a somali girl

I really hate being Somali, help?
Where do I begin,  I hate how some silly freshie Somalis will be like 'We are not black and that we are arabs' that gets on my nerves because we ARE BLACK. I love being black, but unfortunately it makes me sad how some black people and white people think we're not black and that we are arabs. Somalia is a laughing stock, the country is a joke to the whole world. I hate Al Shabaab and how uncivilised Somalis can be like. I don't wear a headscarf just because people will automatically know I'm Somali, which I hate.

Majority of the people in London hates Somalis because of how they are everywhere and how they take benefits, but both of my parents work and we don't take any benefits, just because some lazy Somalis take it doesn't mean we all do.

I'm so embarrassed to be a Somali, I don't have any Somali friends all my friends are English, Jamaican, Mixed race, Nigerian, etc, I hate how all the Somali guys look at me and give me this death stare just because I don't have any Somali friends and how I am hanging around with Non Somali boys.

I find Somali guys really unattractive, they think they are so hot but they're so fugly and I will never ever marry a Somali guy, I'm scared that no other ethnicity would want to marry me because I'm Somali just because they are the most hated in London.

I also hate how Somali girls are such attention seekers, I'm glad I've never made any Somali friends. I don't think we would have anything in common plus I can't even speak Somali, I can say a few words like easy words but I can understand if someone talks to me in Somali but I won't be able to reply back. There's no point in learning the language since it comes in no use since I won't be marrying a Somali or don't have any Somali friends, plus both of my parents understand English.

I also hate how Somalis look down on other blacks and think that they are superior it's like shut up there's nothing to be Superior about.

I wish I was white or from the Caribbeans or from West Africa in that way I would have a lot of things to be proud off. I honestly don't know what to do, I[b] hate being Somali with a passion, I always cry to myself and dream about being a different ethnicity.[/b]

I sometimes even lie that I'm Ethiopian just to avoid Somali people from talking to me, I also hate when people ask me what ethnicity I am, I get so embarrassed because I don't want to say I'm Somali. Plus I really hate my name since it's Somali and my last name is Abdi which is even worse. FML.

I don't want any crap from Somalis saying be proud of yourself that you're Somali because there's nothing to be proud of and don't try to change my mind and make me reconsider marrying a Somali because 'Eww' that will never happen.

Next is her somali friend Maryam

"I also hate how Somali girls are such attention seekers, I'm glad I've never made any Somali friends" - well i went to a school with somali girls and i know what u mean. I have a few somali friends now, and the ones i do have is the people I CHOSE to be around. The majority of my somali female friends were either alshabab lovers, niqab wearing, dugsi going, wife-aspiring chicks, or they were back biting bi.t.c.h.e.s. who loved to gossip.

"I also hate how Somalis look down on other blacks and think that they are superior it's like shut up there's nothing to be Superior about. " Not only that but we call them racist names like garaar and stuff, its disgusting.

Its time for us to be educated and that starts with school where they teach you what is politically correct and why islam doesn't allow it. Somalis wont take anything useless you address it from a religious point of view.

"I hate how all the Somali guys look at me and give me this death stare just because I don't have any Somali friends and how I am hanging around with Non Somali boys." we somalis are judgmental people, i say eff those boys because at the end of the day all they can do is stare, they cant do anything to you.

Abdi spits and staggers in while chewing khat
I always ask myself why is that Somalis , where ever they might be, are hated and despised by others ? I am a proud Somalian and happen to see this patern from place to place around the Globe.

Somalis are hated around the would where ever they happen to be.
Somalis not only are disliked and hated but other people but also are strongly hated by their so-called Islam brothers --ARABS. Sadly enough, Somalis are also their only worest sworn enemy. Somalis of different cast hold a strong hatred and prejudice amongst eachother. Somali members of the lower castes, such as the Yahar, Midgan, Eyle, Boon are constantly harassed, abused and Isolated from economical and social privileges.

However,for Somalis in South Africa is far more than settle, since August 2006, 16 Somalis have been killed and they were all shot and killed in point blank,the message was clear you are not welcome here. This documentary is only for adults, we warn you, you will be SHOCKED!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtNkxgJTUtU&feature=related

Tell me why people shouldn't treat you like trash if each somali reasons like you do?? This is what happens when you take refugee in a foreign nation and boast like you are doing. You are mentally sick.

If I were you I would not even open my mouth to display ignorance on a forum filled with educated people.

See cretin,you hate yourselves so why should anybody desire to be like you. There's nothing to admire Ayanle. If your own women call you fugly then what should we call you?? undecided

You know I used to ask why Arab countries show no interest in somali at all yet they are supposed to be your 'muslim brothers'?
Now I know. Oh Lord where can you find refuge except in somali?? Please mobilise urselves and go back cz the world is cruel
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2012
the thing abou being a slave, is many of u dont know ur a slave, pendo, i see all those comments, how many of those are true i dont know, but i am going to assume all are true, and the question i would ask is, how many complain about their hair, how many talk about others dna, tell me, i am in a thread right now on nairailand, where slaves are talking about me, i guess u cant see the fact ur enslaved,
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2012
ayanle456:

the thing abou being a slave, is many of u dont know ur a slave, pendo, i see all those comments, how many of those are true i dont know, but i am going to assume all are true, and the question i would ask is, how many complain about their hair, how many talk about others dna, tell me, i am in a thread right now on nairailand, where slaves are talking about me, i guess u cant see the fact ur enslaved,

People are still buying slaves?  I want two black slaves that looks like Idris Elba. I got 20 hot USD! grin grin grin

Aren't your people slaves to the UNICEF and the European nations?   grin grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

People are still buying slaves?    I want two black slaves that looks like Idris Elba. I got 20 hot USD!  grin grin grin

Aren't your people slaves to the UNICEF and the European nations?   grin grin

lol u need somali currency.Wait a sec!! do they even have one? These guys slaves still practice barter trade.The sold out ones like ayale use other people's currency esp dollars. Wonder why they can't use theirs. undecidedA completely lost generation.Bring him some khat to chew.

ayanle456:

Go get circumcised then come talk here like a sensible man.And I mean it! Am willing to donate khat to send you to the doc. cz u sound sound like a woman .

silly and bye.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by babsjnr(m): 2:28am On Mar 03, 2012
Dirty scum somali girls.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 3:42am On Mar 03, 2012
i have already made. thread on somalinet linking this thread! sadly my people arent surprised, they say when bantus see a good looking african they think its a somali or ethiopia/eritrean! lol

chima werent u the one talkin about somali men, and how u wanted one. dont make me copy and paste. whats ur obsession with our hair anyway?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.