Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (103269 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2012
LMAO@me wanting Somalian men. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You got me bleeped up nukka. Why would I leave my husband for a dusty nukka like you?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2012
:-x
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2012
ayanle456:

i have already made. thread on somalinet linking this thread! sadly my people arent surprised, they say when bantus see a good looking african they think its a somali or ethiopia/eritrean!
Not always. Sometimes when people spot a really good-looking person, they think he/she is Senegalese or Guinean.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ayanle, I am still WAITING! tongue tongue tongue tongue

I want to see where I SAID I want Somalian men. (vomiting in mouth)

No thanks Pendo. I am germophobe. lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 3:03am On Mar 04, 2012
i think it was pendo! i get u slaves mixed sometimes smiley
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 3:07am On Mar 04, 2012
[size=33pt]I thought so, biatch.[/size]

I know damn well you DIDN'T see me say I prefer Somalian men. lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Kellizle: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2012
The unproductive nature of Somalis. Spending hours online, trying to prove you are better than other races. Okay we get it, you lot are superior to every race on earth. Superheroes to the rescue. Now go save your ailing, wailing, impoverished, and destitute population.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nayah(f): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2012
Kellizle:

The unproductive nature of Somalis. Spending hours online, trying to prove you are better than other races. Okay we get it, you lot are superior to every race on earth. Superheroes to the rescue. Now go save your ailing, wailing, impoverished, and destitute population.
No brother, this is not totally their fault, we don't have to consider this type of thread but you see we've got a lot of pages discussing about this subjective aspect( beauty)
I've always said as long as we ( non Horn Africans) will give them importance they'll think they're better, I can't blame them because there are too many topic about them launched by Nigerian themselves
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
somali women dont use soap to bath because for islam na haram to use soap in bathing.omo na which sane person wan date all those women wey dey smell like dustbin lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
lefulefu:

somali women dont use soap to bath because for islam na haram to use soap in bathing.omo na which sane person wan date all those women wey dey smell like dustbin lipsrsealed

Did you used a Somalian woman for papers?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Did you used a Somalian woman for papers?
somalian woman ke? grin
for waht papers ni? shocked
grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by babsjnr(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
^ refuge immigration status
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Chimezie198(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
I see. Mrs chima now eyeing dat somali guy.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
chima wishes she could be with a somali! stick with ur bantu people!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by onila(f): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
u wish idiot! we bantu women dont like somali men . .your women might be beautiful but you somali men are some skinny looking giraffes

bantu women dont mess with pirate skinny lookng niggaz
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nayah(f): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
lol this Horners vs Nigerian/ Bantus argue makes me laugh really, everything is messed up here, Ayanle Bantu people you sound like to mention here are most of them located in Central/ Southern Africa even in the East  but less in the Western region if you didn't know grin, but I think you call "Bantus" every single African who doesn't have "Caucasian" features or those who are "dark" with large nose like some of your brothers love saying, and let me tell you you're completely wrong, I'm not going to teach you what your suppose to know as an African, but I will just tell you that if you're proud that's cool and natural and I'm happy for you but what are the Bantus have to do with this?

As a Bantu ( cause I'm a real Bantu descendant not according to your subjective and reductive perception of this peoplebut according to my roots) I say:

you have better look if you want I admit
you say you're richer then ok I admit
you're cleaner ok I admit

Now can you please move on since I recognized your "supremacy?"
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
lol at the comment admitting our women r beutiful but the men r girafes! the men r just as good lookin as the women! the only reason y the women seem to be better lookin is cause ur comparing them to bantu women! lmao

admit we r superior! because ur forums about our dna speak louder than anything u may say in my presence!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by onila(f): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
your women are beautiful no doubt. .so are angolan, botswana, senegalese, cape verdan women are known to be the most beauitful in the continent. .horn of african women are not the only beautiful girls in the continent

as for the men you guys are one of the ugliest in the continent

who wants a skinny, hungry, horrible somali man . .every woman wants a built man that can fight for her not some skinny looking somali man that ordinary breeze can push them into the indian sea

somali men are known to be lazy, dirty and see the state of your country. .who wants a man that has no pride?

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Okontami: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@me wanting Somalian men.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You got me bleeped up nukka.  Why would I leave my husband for a dusty nukka like you?   
   Well if that Somali girl feel we are blind or deaf. Please see her clans
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Okontami: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
£$$%%^^^*()_
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2012
onila:

your women are beautiful no doubt. .so are Angolan, Botswana, Senegalese, Cape Verdan women are known to be the most beautiful in the continent. Horn of African women are not the only beautiful girls in the continent.
Can I get an "amen !!". . . . .?? You can also add Tanzanian to your list.

onila:

As for the men you guys are one of the ugliest in the continent. Who wants a skinny, hungry, horrible somali man . .every woman wants a built man that can fight for her not some skinny looking somali man that ordinary breeze can push them into the Indian sea. Somali men are known to be lazy, dirty and see the state of your country. Who wants a man that has no pride?
Ouch !!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nayah(f): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2012
Hi Good Girl how are you Yeah you're right Tanzanian hyas many beauty so as Cameroon, Chad, Guinea Conakry got one the best looking in the Continent, but as I said it leave our dear brother Ayanle , this is his opinion, not an absolute truth wink
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2012
^^^ Eh Nayah !! Am very fine my sister.  cheesy

As for this Ayanle guy, I really don't have much respect for him. Not because he doesn't have a point, but because he went on about it in the worst manner possible. Using derogatory words such as apes/slaves/Bantu made me lose A LOT of respect for him because he's giving good Somalis a very bad name.

We do have people who worship Somalis/Cushites in general, but Ayanle doesn't want to believe that there're many more who don't. Instead of raising his issue with the obsessed lot, he goes ahead to lump a whole group of people just because of the few I've tried to drum into his head that Nigerian men worship women from many other nationalities and races but he just won't listen. There's really no need for him to panic like he is doing.

You also realize he's avoiding some issues which I raised before. The "race" he's insulting have delivered beauty queens - Miss World (Miss Nigeria), Miss Universe (Miss Angola and Miss Botswana). I brought it up and he's not saying anything about it. He's shutting his eyes and his ears on that because it reveals the reality which he'd rather not hear- THAT THERE EXISTS BEAUTY BEYOND THE HORN OF AFRICA.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by purpose100(f): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2012
@Ayanle, read what the few sensible ones among u said on Somalinet. You are suffering from identity crisis,but WTF,who cares?

[b]origin of somalis

Post by bushy man » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:13 pm
Well some of our folk stories suggest that we are descended from the arabs,although i cannot see anything we have in common with them apart from religion(which shaped our cultures) and our language is semitic,and probably has same origin with arabic, aramaic (language of the Chaldeans,ie ancient Babylonians) and Hebrew

Postby Gacalisa » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:32 pm
I am tired of this question constantly appearing in Somali mouths and discussions.

No we are not Arabs, we are full blooded Africans>East Africans. Its like the Indians claiming to be Arab or British, when they had far more influences and relations to Arabs.

Postby Saayda » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:19 am
We are NOT arabs im sick of some somalis claiming that. Why is there a need to say that? No other persons in africa says that but the SOMALIS.

I am proud to be an AFRICAN. Is there a subconcious notion of inferiority of just being an african?

I think for some this is so, because they believe the western history that black africans are stupid and incapable of creating great civilasation. Remember the victors write and make their own history cos they have power to do that.

Did you know that there was a programme where some white racsist said that out of all the africans, the somalis should be wiped out first, why? because they think they are better then all the other black africans, Well? Looking at what the person who posted this topic said clearly fits that sterotype. Is s/he not happy with being african?

Anyway, are we forgeting that we are all from one source, Allah (SWT) through Adam and Eve, so technically speaking, every human on earth is "mixed."

Somalis have a beautiful culture and traditions MashAllah, however if we keep on denyng this and adopting other cultures then we are truely messed up.

To somalis, all i want to say for now is keep educating yourself and do the best you can to further your career for the sake of our ppl so that we can one day all go back and become a DEVELPOED nation, inshAllah. This means the somalis should stop chewing all day n night.

InshAllah Africa will rise again. Ameen.[/b]
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2012
purpose100:

This means the somalis should stop chewing all day n night.
[/b]
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nayah(f): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2012
Good Girl:

^^^ Eh Nayah !! Am very fine my sister.  cheesy

As for this Ayanle guy, I really don't have much respect for him. Not because he doesn't have a point, but because he went on about it in the worst manner possible. Using derogatory words such as apes/slaves/Bantu made me lose A LOT of respect for him because he's giving good Somalis a very bad name.

We do have people who worship Somalis/Cushites in general, but Ayanle doesn't want to believe that there're many more who don't. Instead of raising his issue with the obsessed lot, he goes ahead to lump a whole group of people just because of the few I've tried to drum into his head that Nigerian men worship women from many other nationalities and races but he just won't listen. There's really no need for him to panic like he is doing.

You also realize he's avoiding some issues which I raised before. The "race" he's insulting have delivered beauty queens - Miss World (Miss Nigeria), Miss Universe (Miss Angola and Miss Botswana). I brought it up and he's not saying anything about it. He's shutting his eyes and his ears on that because it reveals the reality which he'd rather not hear- THAT THERE EXISTS BEAUTY BEYOND THE HORN OF AFRICA.

I 'm ok my dear good to see you, you know I'm not blaming completely this Somali brother because some people in this forum give them opportunity to bash other people do you know how many threads LIKE THIS ONE are in NL?? Ethios Somali things and it ends always in the same way : competiton or may I say silly and useless competition between Africans
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^You're right. Like I said, Ayanle had a point, he just went on about it the wrong way. Like myself, he's wondering why his kinsmen are always being discussed on here like demi-gods. Having said that, I'd ask you to go through NL my sister and tell me which nationality is never discussed on here anyway? And am not talking about simple foreign affairs stuff. Am talking DNA (like Ayanle put it). I mean, I don't know. . . . Maybe it's just human nature to be fascinated by exotic stuff.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
Whoever said I wish I had a Somalian man, may your whole inside rot slowly but surely to death. Ahmin.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nayah(f): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Good Girl:

^^^You're right. Like I said, Ayanle had a point, he just went on about it the wrong way. Like myself, he's wondering why his kinsmen are always being discussed on here like demi-gods. Having said that, I'd ask you to go through NL my sister and tell me which nationality is never discussed on here anyway? And am not talking about simple foreign affairs stuff. Am talking DNA (like Ayanle put it). I mean, I don't know. . . . Maybe it's just human nature to be fascinated by exotic stuff. [/quote
Yes my sister but I truly think people just need to know how appreciate what they have, and promote them rather than envy his neighbour (I'm not talking about Nigerians only)
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by drshrewd: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2012
what da FFFFF is going on here, ayanle or what ever you call ur starving self. you ungrateful  leprechaun. i know how much i hv contributed in form of aid through NGo et el. to salvage ur famine/starving/war torn country you call Somali or s/t. for the records, Somalia is always associated with:starving/famine/draugth/ malnutrition/aid/AIDS. to say the very least, you Somalis are disgracing Africa.most people outside Africa feels that all Africans are living on aid no thanks to u Arab smelling buffoons.
well, despite ur delusional blabbing, i want to show u what a true Nigerian could be like: astute, urbane, educated, open minded, very cute and above all magnanimous, i hv forgiving u with all my heart cos i know u'r perhaps a little boy. i will still be contributing to the feeding of you and your people and i am appealing to other nairalanders to also do same. just follow this link to save a Somalis life http://www.americares.org/whatwedo/emergency/somalia/

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2012
Wow. 

Well, he asked for it.

(leaving the thread)
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
Jeeez Dr. Shrewd !! You didn't have to stoop to Ayanle's level.

And using a suffering population to prove a point? Oh c'mon !! Those are Ayanle's antics. Just rise above that Doc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / My Wife Is Emasculating Me / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.