Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (103241 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
Honestly it beats my imagination why a black African would fancy someone from British Somaliland or Italian Somaliland. I dislike them to the extent that I hardly visit some place in London like Wembley or sheperds bush cos of their high population in those areas. very dirty people, that they make me wanna throw up. well, like they say ones man meat is anothers poison. I noticed that they are so lazy and all they do is rely on benefit, never met one in employment before. I don't talk to any of them i.e Somali, Ethiopian, Eritrean e.t.c as I can't differentiate btw the ones that are refugees and the ones that are settled as the former can't even communicate in English language.

Every race in the UK dislikes them with a passion, that there are so many race hate videos aimed at Somali's on YouTube., don't know why though, maybe cos they are lazy, dirty and rely solely on the benefit handout from the government and did I mention that they breed like rats.

that's a link for pics of Somali LovePeddler in Yemen, for some people that want a bit of their dirty p*nani

mobile.reuters.com/slideshow?articleId=USRTR2A1T9&irpc=932#a=1

*spits and leaves topic*
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
ayanle456:

i guess if ur entire society accepts that it makes ur people come across as infected with an inferority complex. its really sad though

What is my society? America is one of the most diverse countries and yet racist. It doesn't help when we have racist immigrants and refugees constantly entering America talking about they value their country, culture, and xenophobic.

Racism and inferior complexity doesn't mix well. You may want to ask UNICEF to bring updated books to Somalia. lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
ayanle456:

i guess if ur entire society accepts that it makes ur people come across as infected with an inferority complex. its really sad though

What is my society? America is one of the most diverse countries and yet racist. It doesn't help when we have racist immigrants and refugees constantly entering America talking about they value their country, culture, and xenophobic.

Racism and inferior complexity doesn't mix well. You may want to ask UNICEF to bring updated books to Somalia. lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by babsjnr(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ayanledf456. Shut up u lost your right to a point of view due to being somalia ugly uneducated rats, you are the lowest form of humanity and have mad shaped head with goofy teeth pure malnourished scum.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Dyamante(f): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2012
Oh my if this somalis are this ungrateful then they should be kicked out of Kenya as soon as possible!! And for record,the average kenyan does not even like somalis,we consider you dirty and disgusting,confrontational,abusive like youre mad at the whole world.
I think that as humans we're attracted to something different and foreign and that'd explain the fetish nigerian men have for somali women but if you live with these people you will find them repulsive.
Anyway i think Pendo finished off that somali dude well i have nothing more to say
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Kahwayy(f): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
There is something with that Somali guy. How dare he talk like that when Somalia is a FAILED STATE,a menace to Kenya with the Kenyan government having to deal with Al-shabaab. Thanks to them,we have the biggest refugee camp in the world. As if thats not enough,they came into Kenya like flies with pirate money which led to inflation, Dude, its because of people like you that your country is in its current situation. Many West African dudes might admire your women,but a Kenyan man would never date one of them,
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
Its only a matter of time.
Every now and then the kenyan goverment carries out swoops and they are bundled into lorries like goats and taken back to somalia.
But as soon as they land,they start fighting and they run back to the camps as refugees! before they buy their way into the city using pirate money.
Its only a matter of time. This guy has just increased my hatred for them and I will make sure his arrogant comments are posted on a kenyan forum for kenyans to read.
lol a kenyan was telling me that somalis are trustworthy? well I directed him here and he swore never to deal with them.
Infact he asked,why awale would want to do biz with apes!! who does biz with apes unless hes an ape??

ok this sucks. am out.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nayah(f): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
Kiss my Pendo
About the topic hummmm too tough for me lol grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^ grin hey gal. looking good.

This is one nasty and rusty thread.It made me boil. grin But karibu tena.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nayah(f): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
for real karibu tena
Habari oooooo
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
@amu igwe

I once got rid of an Ethiopian girl because I actually found her repulsion for habesha males to be a turn off

arent many of you nigerian guys the same way when it comes to your women?

why would any sane person find such an attitude attractive?

that's one thing i never understand about you lot.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
Even Iman -- the most famous Somali -- found every reason in the world to avoid being with a Somali man

iman's first husband was somali.

her second was AA.

Iman first got married at the age of eighteen to a young Somali man with whom she had fallen in love. The marriage ended a few years later when she moved to the United States to pursue a modeling career. In 1977, she married American basketball player Spencer Haywood

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iman_(model)
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by onila(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
whats wrong with the topic. .somalis and ethiopians are one of the most beautiful women in the world and Africa. theres nothing wrong celebratimng the beauty of these women

i see white men lusting over brazilian girls and latina girls does that mean they hate their women
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2012
i dont see any race whose levels have reached nigerians' own.

lets not fool ourselves here.

must others make laws before we get the message?

in any case, the self esteem issues are too much.

if you want to argue the point then post links to any thread or forum where nigerians are worshipped in the same manner you find nigerians worshipping other people and denigrating their own en masse.

google nigerian men and let me know when you find similar topics along the line of this one.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by onila(f): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
its not just a Nigerian man thing. .its a black man thing. .Many black americans marry white women and foreign women. .the same for African men. .Ghanaians even intermarry more than Nigerians

Nairaland is a public forum theres nothing celebrating  women around the world
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tunnytox(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
saxywale:

Honestly it beats my imagination why a black African would fancy someone from British Somaliland or Italian Somaliland. I dislike them to the extent that I hardly visit some place in London like Wembley or sheperds bush cos of their high population in those areas. very dirty people, that they make me wanna throw up. well, like they say ones man meat is anothers poison. I noticed that they are so lazy and all they do is rely on benefit, never met one in employment before. I don't talk to any of them i.e Somali, Ethiopian, Eritrean e.t.c as I can't differentiate btw the ones that are refugees and the ones that are settled as the former can't even communicate in English language.

Every race in the UK dislikes them with a passion, that there are so many race hate videos aimed at Somali's on YouTube., don't know why though, maybe cos they are lazy, dirty and rely solely on the benefit handout from the government and did I mention that they breed like rats.

that's a link for pics of Somali LovePeddler in Yemen, for some people that want a bit of their dirty p*nani

mobile.reuters.com/slideshow?articleId=USRTR2A1T9&irpc=932#a=1

*spits and leaves topic*

LMAO grin grin grin grin you beat me to it

Somali ko somamali ni sior!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by AmuIgwe: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2012
@ Tpia:

I don't get the basis of your attack. The point is that Iman -- the most famous somali in the world -- married, and procreated with non-Somali men. That, and other examples I gave categorically refute that idi0t somali refugee's fantasies. Are you so dense that basic deduction eludes you?

What exactly do you mean by "you Nigerian guys," "you lot?" and "your women?" Smh. Are you really so slow that you can't grasp the concept of potentially inclusive events? I'm a man, and owe it to myself to exercise as many favorable options as I deem fit. None of which is to your direct detriment, as I do not find you remotely appealing; nor negate my self image or adoration for women of my clan.

Seems to me like you're letting personal neuroses get in the way of rational thought, but get your facts straight before you address me.

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 1:24am On Feb 28, 2012
^^you need to get your head out of your butt and understand nobody died and made you the national p.imp on behalf of nigeria.

Iman's first husband was somali- deal with that.

your assertion that she refused to date somali men is a blatant falsehood and in any case its none of your business who she chooses to date. Neither is she trying to help you score cheap brownie points on your non-existent love life.

if you really had as much game as you make mouth about here, you'd know when to leave a topic.

what exactly are you trying to prove?

if somali men came in and harassed people in your village i wonder how you'd feel.  Do you think these men cant come in and get any girl you think you have btw? If they were interested?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by InkedNerd(f): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2012
Amu Igwe:

@ Tpia:

I don't get the basis of your attack. The point is that Iman -- the most famous somali in the world -- married, and procreated with non-Somali men. That, and other examples I gave categorically refute that idi0t somali refugee's fantasies. Are you so dense that basic deduction eludes you?

What exactly do you mean by "you Nigerian guys," "you lot?" and "your women?" Smh. Are you really so slow that you can't grasp the concept of potentially inclusive events? I'm a man, and owe it to myself to exercise as many favorable options as I deem fit. None of which is to your direct detriment, as I do not find you remotely appealing; nor negate my self image or adoration for women of my clan.

Seems to me like you're letting personal neuroses get in the way of rational thought, but get your facts straight before you address me.

LMAO!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by AmuIgwe: 5:56am On Feb 28, 2012
@ Tpia:

My words: "Iman found every reason in the world to avoid being with a Somali man; including marrying a gay white dude. ." What part of this, lady Einstein, is in conflict with reality -- or my debunking that nimrod's hogwash? I don't care for her love life beyond citing it to make a sound and relevant (a word you need to befriend) point. I have never implied that I "own" any women, you did. I try to be nice but all I see is baseless projection from a pitiful, unhinged hag. I'm not sure which is more fundamental to your pathology: reading comprehension, basic cognition, or pure psychosis. But grasping at straws in your bitterness will get you nowhere. Can you make one cogent argument that refutes anything I've ever said on this entire website? Go ahead, take a stab at it. lol. I see that my comments regarding you and your fellow swine on the other thread are still bothering you. Did it really take you that long to come up with a retort? lol. Be honest, did you really come up with that make-believe gotcha all by yourself, or did you get some help as usual?

One thing is for sure; I can easily tell Nigerians apart by intelligence, dignity, and unfortunately, looks. Does it make any sense that you suggest that I don't know "when to leave a thread," while you're all over my nuts, stalking me and dragging me back with absolutely nothing to say? Think about that for a second. Actually don't, you fvcking imbeci|e. Just another repugnant, filthy, self-loathing scar-faced baboon that intelligent humans have been forced to share a country with. You keep proving my point over and over. Stick to the topic and quit obsessing over my love life, you undesirable wh0re. I'm not into angry old bi+ches that don't comprehend the concept of hygiene. Nwanyi ihu ekwensu.

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2012
ayanle456:

This worshipping has go to stop.
On that one issue we agree.

Other than that, don't feel too bad about Nigerian men hitting on your women. If it's any consolation, they pursue women from all over the world, not just your women. They hit on South Africans, Americans (all races), Moroccans, Zimbabweans, Sierra-Leoneans, Ethiopians, Kenyans, Irish, Senegalese, Liberians, Congolese, Jamaicans, Greeks (I have the evidence  grin), Ghanaians, Togolese, Germans, Tanzanians, Tunisians, Ivorians, Japanese, Malawians, Swedes, etc. . . .the list is endless. Even the unattractive women from Eastern Europe are not spared. Relax man. As you can see, your women are not their only target. The pool is wider than you think. However, what baffles me is that while other men care less if their women date Nigerian men, you and your ilks seem to be the only ones bothered by that fact. I wouldn't get so worked up by that if I were you. They rarely marry them. At the end of the day, they prefer to marry their own Nigerian women - not your sisters. Forget about the one who said he's going to the HOA to get a wife. He just got carried away. The truth is that he'll marry a Nigerian woman.

Other than that, I find it in bad taste that you must call "other" Africans monkeys, apes and all that. You have no idea how ignorant you sound. I have seen some Somali women who are hotter than some Nigerian women but I have also seen several Nigerian women who are hotter than several Somali women. One of the "apes" was the first African to covet the Miss World title. Recently, another "ape" won the Miss Universe competition. What does that tell you? BEAUTY IS EVERYWHERE, NOT JUST IN THE HOA. If that statement bothers you, feel free to choke.

ayanle456:

This worshipping has go to stop.
Once again, you got my back on this. Good day.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2012
^That's just how they are and i doubt its going to stop anytime soon.

If people are sensitive about being called monkeys and insulted by somalis, then they should leave them alone and stop looking for their trouble.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2012
Amu igwe

it seems you waank to iman's picture 24/7 you loser.

If her love life pains you that much then why not kick a huge rock, onyeara.

Not that hard to reconize shemales like you around here.

Big mouth on the web, ugly d.aft mouth outside it.

The little attention you got on this thread must have made your day.

What rubbish.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2012
i understand slave "good girl". but the somali people are the only people in afriaca, and one of the few people on this planet, where everyone is of the same race, religion, language, culture, so that makes up all of us brothers and sisters, other people may not care if ur apes drool over their women, but we care, thats how we are wired, every somali girl, looks like my sister, every somali mother looks like my mother, we all care about each other, we may not show it when its in somalia, because of ideological diffrences, but when its somali against foreigner, we all come together, so i have to defend my people, and for nigerian men marrying somali, a few of thosee somalis, arent really ethnic somalis, but soamli bantu,

but u slaves need to build self esteem, i have been looking at this site for a while now, and i feel proud to be somali, because we dont have ur problems, u seem white washed, ur women try hard to look like us, wearing weaves, getting surgery, and ur men drool over eastafricans, and i dont understand why u guys talk about our dna all the time, that is over top obsession, also, why do u call us brothers, or afriacan, while we may be in africa, that doesnt hold water, we dont care about africans, the majority of africanss are christians, and they dont look like us, the goes true for other horn, so plz stop claiming us, and be satisfied with ur women, anyone who comments other wise to what i said, dont make me post comments from this forum, thank u slaves,
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^^
I had in mind a certain derogatory term to describe you, but I will not stoop to your level. Let's just leave it at that.
Don't concern yourself with my self-esteem either. It's quite intact. Save your concerns for the peeps who think you are demi-gods.

ayanle456:

I don't understand why u guys talk about our dna all the time, that is over top obsession. . . . . .
If by "u guys" you mean Nigerians, am with you there. I too have never understood their obsession with Somalis. Where I come from, I see Somalis everyday (in my neighbourhood) and I also interact with refugees and asylum seekers in my line of work. So I do interact with a lot of them Somalis and I can confidently tell you that I have never had any reason to be obsessed with them. They've never given me a reason to esteem them highly either.

However, it's not just the HOA DNA that is discussed on this forum. Go through Nairaland. A whole thread was dedicated to Zulu/Xhosa bu[i]t[/i]ts. Another one to Ghanaian females and their behind work, many others dedicated to skin shades (crap such as light-skinned and dark-skinned; which is better, blah blah blah). As you can see, DNA topics reign on this forum. Don't take it personally. I have learnt not to.

ayanle456:

Nigerian men drool over East Africans. . . . .
I think I should remind you again that Nigerian men drool over skirt-wearers from many other nationalities as well - refer to my previous post (#244).

ayanle456:

Why do u call us brothers?
I don't, neither do I know anyone who does. 

ayanle456:

But you slaves need to build self esteem.
If you see the need to call other people monkeys and slaves to feel superior, then maybe [i]you [/i]need to work on your self-esteem. A confident man knows his worth. An insecure one resorts to your tactics to prove a point. Go figure.

ayanle456:

Be satisfied with your women.
Again, am with you there. A wise son will heed your advice.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2012
tpia@:

That's just how they are and i doubt its going to stop anytime soon.
The Somali worshiping or the name-calling?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
The way somalis respond when provoked or when they feel insulted.

Imo, if yo dont want to hear it, then dont look for their trouble.

Would people with self respect constantly open threads about somalis the way we see it here on nl?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by annawhite(f): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2012
Amu Igwe:

@ Tpia:

My words: "Iman found every reason in the world to avoid being with a Somali man; including marrying a gay white dude. ." What part of this, lady Einstein, is in conflict with reality -- or my debunking that nimrod's hogwash? I don't care for her love life beyond citing it to make a sound and relevant (a word you need to befriend) point. I have never implied that I "own" any women, you did. I try to be nice but all I see is baseless projection from a pitiful, unhinged hag. I'm not sure which is more fundamental to your pathology: reading comprehension, basic cognition, or pure psychosis. But grasping at straws in your bitterness will get you nowhere. Can you make one cogent argument that refutes anything I've ever said on this entire website? Go ahead, take a stab at it. lol. I see that my comments regarding you and your fellow swine on the other thread are still bothering you. Did it really take you that long to come up with a retort? lol. Be honest, did you really come up with that make-believe gotcha all by yourself, or did you get some help as usual?

One thing is for sure; I can easily tell Nigerians apart by intelligence, dignity, and unfortunately, looks. Does it make any sense that you suggest that I don't know "when to leave a thread," while you're all over my nuts, stalking me and dragging me back with absolutely nothing to say? Think about that for a second. Actually don't, you fvcking imbeci|e. Just another repugnant, filthy, self-loathing scar-faced baboon that intelligent humans have been forced to share a country with. You keep proving my point over and over. Stick to the topic anud quit obsessing over my love life, you undesirable wh0re. Im not into angry old bi+ches that don't comprehend the concept of hygiene. Nwanyi ihu ekwensu.
JESUS WEPT!
what manner of insult?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by ayanle456: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
tpia. i feel like ur a self respcting nigerian. unfortunately more slaves dont think like u. who can respect people who cant respect themselves. i just wanted ur people to stop talkin about us like were ur masters. somalis r no longer in the slave owning buisness. post threads of ethiopians. even though they wouldnt like it. i dont care. but stop stealing pics of somalis intended for other somalis on somalinet. if those somalis knew u slaves would be wankin to their pics. they would throw up. so i think its a win win situation. if u leave somali women alone. ur not seen as self obsessed apes, and ur women wouldnt be jealous.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2012
What's insulting about that i.diot amu igwe's post?

He sounds more s.tupid than insulting.

I dont argue with gutter bred m.orons.

Let him knock himself out with his useless fantasies originating from low self esteem.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tpia5: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
My post is referring to amu igwe.

He's probably happy i even responded to him- the fellow is clearly shopping for attention.

Anu mpam.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
tpia@:

The way Somalis respond when provoked or when they feel insulted.
Or when they feel they're not getting enough attention from you.

tpia@:

Would people with self respect constantly open threads about Somalis the way we see it here on nl?
Baffles me. Tomorrow you'll see another thread on Somalis/Ethiopians opened by some villager from Abia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / My Wife Is Emasculating Me / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.