Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Quick Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quick Advice Needed (1558 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quick Advice Needed by Tosinville(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2012
MrBrownJay

Talking about one badt sharp guy was just mere joke but tell me how can a girl who don't wants to be touch decide to go & pass the night in a boyfriend's house most especially the guy she don't even love? basically, the girl was just plain stup1d in the first place.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
Yeah she is stu-paid but the guy should also learn some self control.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2012
@Tosin & Mynd_44
i am sorry but there is NOTHING wrong with going to the "man you love"s place and sleeping there. the important point is that: if she says that she is NOT ready for sex then he should have accepted that. if you guys believe that a woman CANNOT go to sleep at her bf's place ,if she doesnt want to have sex, then we must be living in different worlds. it's called COMMUNICATION and UNDERSTANDING.

this man is a criminal, and sadly, she learned it the hard way!
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2012
MJB, I am not against the fact that the guy is a criminal the guy might have not shown discretion in staying in his house over night, but her fault ends there.
Hey what the heck, the guy is supposed to be trusted here and he showed he can't be and instead he behaves like a goat. Call the Police
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Onyiclassic(f): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2012
So guyz pls wot do u think dis girl should do,she is so confused.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Onyiclassic(f): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2012
So guyz wot do u think she should do,she is confused n so am i.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^report the ra.pe to the police!
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

^^report the ra.pe to the police!
That's if she has evidence to prove it.
Its her word versus his.
Plus the scenario doesn't do her case much good.

Its not enough to go accusing the guy of ra.pe. She has to prove it. Otherwise every gal can just start accusing an ex guy of ra.pe. Just to get even.

The truth is the victim if there is any as I seriously doubt should have taken action a long time ago.
But if she can prove her case then the law would definetly give her justice.

But then again I seriously doubt it.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^it's very easy to have him confess on cam/tape. put your webcam on, have him come over, then talk about what happened while you have him sitting facing the cam. specifically say things like: i said NO but you forced me, i didnt want it. why did you ra.pe me? etc. ET VOILA!!!

also, it doesnt matter if there is proof or not, its all about DOING WHATS RIGHT so that this animal knows that nobody will stand for his shiit any longer.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

^^it's very easy to have him confess on cam/tape. put your webcam on, have him come over, then talk about what happened while you have him sitting facing the cam. specifically say things like: i said NO but you forced me, i didnt want it. why did you ra.pe me? etc. ET VOILA!!!

also, it doesnt matter if there is proof or not, its all about DOING WHATS RIGHT so that this animal knows that nobody will stand for his shiit any longer.
Like I said if she can prove it then its ok.
Let me. Give this example. I had an issue of recent where I made a mistake in a transaction and got scammed. While I accept my part in the folly, I tried getting his info from the bank.
And I was told that the info was not available owing to the fact that the bank doesn't know about the kind of business I did with the guy.
Even if though I later got the info I needed through a backdoor it is clear that the bank was willing to protect their customer untill I could convince them he actually committed fraud.
So like I said its her word against his. If she can find away to get the conffession outta him then that's very Good.
But if not I suggest she leaves him and move on with her life. What she decides to do with the pregnancy should be her own choice and hers alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secrets Of An Irresistible Wife / Boy's First Love Was A Photo And... / Help ! I Mistakenly Let A Rip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.