Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? (34086 Views)

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Finland(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
success4:

greet Abacha, Stella Obasanjo, Ya-Adua, Ojukwu cos I belive all of you will be in the same place
GEJ will soon join you and Tinubu! grin grin grin
grin  grin  grin
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by basadenet: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2012
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by femtop2(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Pennywise(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
كلورين:

[size=24pt]and who are you people to say that he is going to hell if hanged?.? Also categorizing other past leaders in hell.? Are you not the same humans as they are?.? Please people let's not say that, it is wrong,  Only God Almighty has that power.[/size]

Sorry bro. But this one is going to hell. He cant be helped.

Everyone forgets that this villain attempted a coup from jail. He planned to have someone use an RPG to bring down OBJ's chopper the way John Garang of Sudan was killed.

If I was president I would have since had him for lunch in the interest of state security.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by member10: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
[size=22pt]
SeunAero:

Meanwhile what happens to SGT. Rogers who purpotedly pulled the trigger?

Thank you!! What happens to them?.? All thoes that have been shouting justic served, what happens to the people who actually pulled the trigger?.?

I also believe a yoruba man shouldn't have been the judge, just as a hausa man can't be the judge.
[/size]
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Pennywise(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^ Rogers was following orders. He would probably have been killed had he disobeyed

OK. Go to America and find us a judge
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by antywmy: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
Blesed are those who don't believe until they see. Till I see d guy hanging, I no go believe no b this same place, they sighted some1 that should be in jail here in london? 9jaaaa
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Wily2wily: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
lucenzo:

^^ i disagree with you on this one
Why?
Don't u know that after the Suicide of Awolowo which Yorubas blamed on Northerners, Every Yorubaman don't wish Northerners good. Till today Northerners have not forgiven Obasanjo for the bad he did to them, which everyone knew is a secret Yoruba agenda to destroy North
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Pennywise(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
I know the villain is going to appeal.

He should take the verdict like a man and go hang
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Ninapha(f): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
What a world. Sometimes we are made by our authority other times we are marred by it.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by KnowAll(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
[size=18pt]This Judgement is just to jolt Al-Mustapaha back into reality, even though his other God Father(IBB ) is making a clarion call for his release, Al Mustapha should realise that gravy train life style he is so used to during Abacha is over and over for good. He is now at the mercy of the judges of both the Appeal Court and the Supreme Court.[/size]
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by stagger: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
Why can't someone give me a noose? I will gladly hang him up and kick the chair under his legs, with special relish!

Some people like this arabic fellow here who can't put up his name in English need to read some of what he did as testified to by Lt. Col Ibrahim Yakassai. All of them should be put in the ground fast!
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by member10: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
[size=22pt]
Pennywise:

Sorry bro. But this one is going to hell. He cant be helped.

Everyone forgets that this villain attempted a coup from jail. He planned to have someone use an RPG to bring down OBJ's chopper the way John Garang of Sudan was killed.

If I was president I would have since had him for lunch in the interest of state security.

What happend to God being the forgiveing one? He could repent and ask for forgiveness. Or God doesn't forgive in your religion? (No disrespect)

Pennywise:

^^^ Rogers was following orders. He would probably have been killed had he disobeyed

OK. Go to America and find us a judge

So what probably he also was reciveing orders?

There are many other tribes in nigeria, why can't a minority judge d case.,. That's my point.
[/size]
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by 989900: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
We forget too soon the face of terror this Mustapha Hamza is/was.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by kasperone8: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
It's true.Just confirmed the ruling on channels tv

http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by seenoevil1: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
GboyegaD:

I just keep loving Justice Mojisola Dada. He's got the boldness a judge needs.

[size=17pt]IF THIS IS TRUE THEN I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT THIS JUDGE MIGHT HAVE OPENED UP PANDORA'S BOX ON THE SOUTH WEST AND PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTH WEST / NIGERIANS IN GENERAL SHOULD BRACE THEMSELVES FOR THE AFTERMATH OF THIS JUDGEMENT . TRUST ME THIS IS A VERY BIG BLUNDER . THE TIMING WAS TOTALLY WRONG , PEOPLE FROM THE X REGION (WOULDN'T WANT TO MENTION ANY TRIBE )BELIEVES THAT THE JUDGE FROM Y REGION SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO HANDLE THE CASE AND SO ON  . PRAY FOR THE BEST , BRACE UP FOR THE WORSE . THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY . IT LOOKS LIKE JUSTICE DADA JUST GAVE THE PEOPLE FROM X REGION ONE MORE "EXCUSE" (APART FROM RELIGION) TO CHARGE THE WHOLE COUNTRY UP .[/size]
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by aljharem(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
see*noevil:

IF THIS IS TRUE THEN I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT THIS JUDGE MIGHT HAVE OPENED UP PANDORA'S BOX ON THE SOUTH WEST AND PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTH WEST / NIGERIANS IN GENERAL SHOULD BRACE THEMSELVES FOR THE AFTERMATH OF THIS JUDGEMENT . TRUST ME THIS IS A VERY BIG BLUNDER . THE TIMING WAS TOTALLY WRONG , PEOPLE FROM THE X REGION (WOULDN'T WANT TO MENTION ANY TRIBE )BELIEVES THAT THE JUDGE FROM Y REGION SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO HANDLE THE CASE AND SO ON  . PRAY FOR THE BEST , BRACE UP FOR THE WORSE . THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY . IT LOOKS LIKE JUSTICE DADA JUST GAVE THE PEOPLE FROM X REGION ONE MORE "EXCUSE" (APART FROM RELIGION) TO CHARGE THE WHOLE COUNTRY UP .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL

dude al mustapha was a bad person and was in abacha's government. who cares about his religion or region. anyway
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Akiika: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
That is the first part of the movie.
The second part is for GEJ to grant him presidential pardon to win some Northern support and probably calm down BH. He'll then be initiated into team GEJ.
Nigeria, the most entertaining country of the world!!!
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
Nigerians Sha!
Una too like Season Movie.

NO ONE DARES CARRIES OUT THAT JUDGEMENT!!!

This is what will happen; Al-Mustapha will Appeal the Judgment and thereafter, he will be granted granted STATE PARDON or at the worse Life Sentence. Which after a few more years will be left off the hook.

The Northerners weigh so much more influence in Nigeria that most of you can ever imagine.

Take a look at what is happening today in the North, half of it dares not happen in the SS,SE, or SW before a State of Emergency is declared in such state (or region).

This whole comic judgment if for you all to hail the judiciary for their so many flawed judgment of recent.

No one will ever carry out that judgment if not Lagos and the entire South West will go up in flames.

For those who want to start shouting "no one is above the law" remember that there are some people above it and Al-Mustapha is part of them.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by KnowAll(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
IF THIS IS TRUE THEN I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT THIS JUDGE MIGHT HAVE OPENED UP PANDORA'S BOX ON THE SOUTH WEST AND PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTH WEST / NIGERIANS IN GENERAL SHOULD BRACE THEMSELVES FOR THE AFTERMATH OF THIS JUDGEMENT . TRUST ME THIS IS A VERY BIG BLUNDER . THE TIMING WAS TOTALLY WRONG , PEOPLE FROM THE X REGION (WOULDN'T WANT TO MENTION ANY TRIBE )BELIEVES THAT THE JUDGE FROM Y REGION SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO HANDLE THE CASE AND SO ON  . PRAY FOR THE BEST , BRACE UP FOR THE WORSE . THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY . IT LOOKS LIKE JUSTICE DADA JUST GAVE THE PEOPLE FROM X REGION ONE MORE "EXCUSE" (APART FROM RELIGION) TO CHARGE THE WHOLE COUNTRY UP

This judgement is a kindagaarten judgement, the real judges would decide the man's faith in the Court of the Appeal and the Supreme Court. This judgement would have be long forgotten  by the time the Supreme Court passes his/her judgement.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by oderemo(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
whats that all about, someone put gun to your head, x region, y region, z tribe.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by kasperone8: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
kasperone8:

It's true.Just confirmed the ruling on channels tv

http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php

For those drumming the song of tribalism in this ruling shouldn't forget that the other guy convicted(Shofolahan) is from the SW
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Arosa(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
sending al mustafa to hell will be too generous. Is there no place worse than hell?
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by SeunAero(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
Lets look beyond our parochial sentiments, there is nothing wrong with a yoruba man presiding over the case, moreover Lateef Shofolahan who is a yoruba was also sentenced to death alongside Al mustapha
كلورين:

[size=22pt]
Thank you!! What happens to them?.? All thoes that have been shouting justic served, what happens to the people who actually pulled the trigger?.?

I also believe a yoruba man shouldn't have been the judge, just as a hausa man can't be the judge.
[/size]
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by babaowo: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
this is very fair judgement have ever see in naija.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Akintola11(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
Experts Weekly: Boko Haram,

What are the key questions that must be answered about the poorly understood and violent Boko Haram?

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/experts-weekly-boko-haram
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by aljharem(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
kasperone8:

For those drumming the song of tribalism in this ruling shouldn't forget that the other guy convicted(Shofolahan) is from the SW

Of course the igbos think everyone is as tribalistic as them

funny people.

If an innocent man like Mamman Varsa could be killed for not doing anything, then Al-mustapha can also be killed because he killed someone as well

He served under one of the worse rules in Nigeria under abacha.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by aljharem(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2012
ode remo:

whats that all about, someone put gun to your head, x region, y region, z tribe.

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria na 3d graph grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by seenoevil1: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
alj harem:

Of course the igbos think everyone is as tribalistic as them

funny people.

If an innocent man like Mamman Varsa could be killed for not doing anything, then Al-mustapha can also be killed because he killed someone as well

He served under one of the worse rules in Nigeria under abacha.

TRUST ME THE HANGMAN WAS DIFFERENT BACK THEN . IBB KILLED VATSA .

ode remo:

I believe you know the regions i am referring to but if by chance you don't then please exercise patience very soon you would know the regions as the aftermath of this judgement unfolds.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
كلورين:

[size=22pt]
What happend to God being the forgiveing one? He could repent and ask for forgiveness. Or God doesn't forgive in your religion? (No disrespect)

So what probably he also was reciveing orders?

There are many other tribes in nigeria, why can't a minority judge d case.,. That's my point.
[/size]

Nicca please, state laws aren't the same as spiritual laws. If we all resolve to forgiving all manners of crimes in our society because we hope someone might change in the long-run, murderers will be tolling the streets every second and i bet you self won't be alive today to be spewing this garbage. Any sane society can't be that way even though there are always windows for sober reflection/redemption, the wages of taking a life you can't replenish is a deserving DEATH as well.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by phiphis: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
this is very satanic
i hate it, the BOKO HARAMS killing Hundreds of people are arrested and release. the one that confess the killing of over 40 people has been jailed to just 2 years. this man has suffered enough.

Please let him Appeal the Judgemnet. He deserv a less punishment and not death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’ / FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.