Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? (34083 Views)

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by member10: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
[size=22pt]
SeunAero:

Lets look beyond our parochial sentiments, there is nothing wrong with a yoruba man presiding over the case, moreover Lateef Shofolahan who is a yoruba was also sentenced to death alongside Al mustapha

i understand your point, what i meant is so that there would be no excuse attached to the judgment. its obvious that people have started playing the sentimental tribalistic card.[/size]
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by seenoevil1: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
UNDER ABDULSALAMI'S TENURE , THE JUDICIARY REFUSED TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON AL MUSTAPHA BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID OF THE BACKLASH . UNDER OBJ'S TENURE THE SAME THING HAPPENED LIKE WISE UNDER THE SHORT LIVED YARADUA'S TENURE . BUT NOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE WRONGLY ADVISED GOODLUCK TO BEAR THE BURDEN AND PASS THE JUDGEMENT THAT OTHERS HAVE ALL BEEN AFRAID OF PASSING . WHY DO YOU THINK OTHERS WERE AFRAID OF PASSING JUDGEMENT ON AL-MUSTAPHA . I'LL KEEP MY HANDS FOLDED AND SEE AS THIS PLAYS OUT.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by aljharem(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
see*noevil:

TRUST ME THE HANGMAN WAS DIFFERENT BACK THEN . IBB KILLED VATSA .

So since Vatsa was a northerner it is fine ? Trust me life does not work that way

if someone is convicted, then he should face the full law. What do you take people in Nigeria for.

Moreover a yoruba man is also following him so it has nothing to do with tribe as you perceive wink
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by ochukoccna: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
The judgement has been passed
But will it be executed?
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by aljharem(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2012
see*noevil:

UNDER ABDULSALAMI'S TENURE , THE JUDICIARY REFUSED TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON AL MUSTAPHA BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID OF THE BACKLASH . UNDER OBJ'S TENURE THE SAME THING HAPPENED LIKE WISE UNDER THE SHORT LIVED YARADUA'S TENURE . BUT NOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE WRONGLY ADVISED GOODLUCK TO BEAR THE BURDEN AND PASS THE JUDGEMENT THAT OTHERS HAVE ALL BEEN AFRAID OF PASSING . WHY DO YOU THINK OTHERS WERE AFRAID OF PASSING JUDGEMENT ON AL-MUSTAPHA . I'LL KEEP MY HANDS FOLDED AND SEE AS THIS PLAYS OUT.

It has nothing to do with GEJ. If GEJ did not do it, another person would it jsut so happens that the topic was up under GEJ

abeg free this your political thinking and think freely.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Fornorth(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
You r so funny dont forget that even if the Geart major almustapha is death u have no thing to gain in his death and u too will be degath at any time from now.n dont forget to listen to what boko haram wil say about this.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^
He was quite unfortunate. He would have long been released except for the following reason.

1)AbdulSalam Abubakar arrested him along side other accused persons.

2)Obasanjo took over (8years) and wanted him to pay for his role played (in obasanjo landing in prison for alleged Coup Plot against Abacha)

3)Yaradua took over and also wanted him to pay further ('cus Yaradua's elder brother Musa died in prison because of the bad condition of the prison Abacha kept him also in, with the same accusation of the above).

4) Jonathan wanting to prove to the North he wants peace to reign will now grant Al-Mustapha State Pardon to show his continuous Loyalty to the Northerners.

Now tell me "who is fooling who?"
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by member10: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
[size=22pt]
colomb:

Nicca please, state laws aren't the same as spiritual laws. If we all resolve to forgiving all manners of crimes in our society because we hope someone might change in the long-run, murderers will be tolling the streets every second and i bet you self won't be alive today to be spewing this garbage. Any sane society can't be that way even though there are always windows for sober reflection/redemption, the wages of taking a life you can't replenish is a deserving DEATH as well.

You should read the guy I was quoting, I didn't say forgive the dude. People have been making noise about him going to hell together with our past rulers. So I am talking about his business with God not his business with Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2012
One case pursued to logical conclusion. Power, indeed, is transient.

Waiting for the killers of Rewane, Bola Ige, Ayo Daramola, Funso Williams, Harry, etc
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by seenoevil1: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2012
alj harem:

It has nothing to do with GEJ. If GEJ did not do it, another person would it jsut so happens that the topic was up under GEJ

YOU ARE BEING VERY NAIVE AND YOU PROBABLY THINK THE NIGERIAN POLITICAL SPHERE IS ONE WHERE PEOPLE ACCEPT JUDGMENTS AND LIVE "HAPPILY EVER AFTER"LIKE IN DISNEY ANIMATIONS , I WOULD KEEP AN EYE ON THIS AL MUSTAPHA THING AND IF THIS VERDICT ISN'T OVER TURNED / THROWN OUT THEN ONE DAY  WHEN THE AFTERMATH OF THIS VERDICT ERUPTS THEN I WOULD DRAW YOUR ATTENTION BACK TO THIS THREAD
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by ochukoccna: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2012
The judgement has been passed
But will it be executed?
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by aljharem(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2012
see*noevil:

YOU ARE BEING VERY NAIVE AND YOU PROBABLY THINK THE NIGERIAN POLITICAL SPHERE IS ONE WHERE PEOPLE ACCEPT JUDGMENTS AND LIVE "HAPPILY EVER AFTER"LIKE IN DISNEY ANIMATIONS , I WOULD KEEP AN EYE ON THIS AL MUSTAPHA THING AND IF THIS VERDICT ISN'T OVER TURNED / THROWN OUT THEN ONE DAY  WHEN THE AFTERMATH OF THIS VERDICT ERUPTS THEN I WOULD DRAW YOUR ATTENTION BACK TO THIS THREAD

Lets be watching, there is no point in heating up the politics
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by dzeph: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2012
I hope BH boys do not see this as a case to worry about?
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by lifestyle1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
[size=15pt]When and where  is the execution taking place and is it going to be on TV ? [/size]
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by seenoevil1: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
alj harem:

Lets be watching, there is no point in heating up the politics

OKAY OH .  I DEY WATCH . HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR POPCORN THERE BECAUSE I HAVE MINE HERE   smiley.

Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
see*noevil:

Shut your stupi$d mouth. Nothing will happen. You guys talk so much of the North as if supernatural beings are living there.
This is a guy who made confessional statement of supplying weapons to execute the assassination. He made attempts on the lives of others like; Pa Abraham Adesanya, Alex Ibru, etc and they succeeded in Killing Rewane. Because he is from the North, he should be freed? Nonsense.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by MarcAnthon(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
Let's understand that there is never a wrong time to execute justice, so I don't buy the idea that this is the wrong time. It is even argued that justice delayed is justice denied.
The judge should be praised for his bravery. I just hope that the rest of the justice system hence act in the same manner.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by hannahmay(f): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
Unh, (sighed heavily)[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by uddukes: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
KUDO JUSTICE MOJISOLA DADA.THIS IS A BRAVE JUDGEMENT FROM A FEARLESS AND APOLITICAL JUDGE,PLEASE MAKE THIS WOMAN CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA AND SEE JUSTICE FINALLY METED OUT TO ALL.FOR THOSE SAYING SOME PARTS OF THE COUNTRY WOULD BULLY OTHERS FOR THIS JUDGEMENT,I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU "GOOD MORNING INTO THE NEW NIGERIA OF JUSTICE FOR ALL".FORWARD EVER BACKWARD NEVER cool
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by ollyruffy: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
May their souls rot in the hottest part of HELL !
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by hardeyincah(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
wait for His appeal @ the supreme court
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
Who dem born well make him bring out the rope, chair and mask to hang Al-Mustapha.

Are Nigerians Sleeping or Just Forgetful? This same judges sentenced Igbenedion, Bode George, Tafa Balogun, Reverend King, Fred Ajudua, and a host of others too many to mention, and yet this people always Appealed and made a ridicule of the previous judgement.

No be man for Abuja them sentence to Life in Prisonment for stealing car stereo after already spending 10years in detention?

Abeg joh! Justice no dey touch Big Man or Person wey know Big man.

This is just a clear sign that Al-Mustapha is now a FREE man, make him begin dance "Yahozee or Galala".
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by HisMajesty1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
Very courageous judgement by the judge, unfortunately for me, i dont see Al-Mustapha been executed. At least not in Naija some political mumbo jumbo will play out to sphere the modafukas lyf.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by KnowAll(m): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2012

[size=18pt]Jonathan has seen the worse of the North, the fact of the matter is both OBJ and Abdulsalam were afraid, but GEJ has seen it all bomb blast every where, if I were GEJ I would instruct the Hangman to do his job tomorrow but the legal process has to run its course that is why this bast-ard would walk if the higher courts are a bit lenient towards him. We have to remember he did not pull the trigger and the word of SGGT Rogers cannot be taken as the gospel truth hence why he would most likely get a life in imprisonment or lesser sentence.[/size]
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by airmark(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
phiphis:

Please let him Appeal the Judgemnet. He deserv a less punishment and not death.

If i have a 9mm i will pull tha trigger close to ur motherfvcken skull.
Do you understand the agony the bastard put the families of those killed via his devilish instructions, while he held sway? I pray you dont experience such, though. Nincompoop
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by canuck(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
It's obvious that GEJ did not step in to stop the judicial process like past 3 Presidents did.

This may just be added to the Boko Haram/Lamidso Sanusi's list of demands together with derivation, etc.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by baduks(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
Let's just hope this won't be swept under the carpet for the next 3years.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by deotelan(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
How I wish to trade his sentence and neck for GEJ, Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalam, Buhari infact all coming PDP Presidents in the future who follow suit should be hanged IJN. Al -Mustapha's hand are pure in comparison to the V.ampires above! And if u support any of them above, then u need hanging also shikenah!
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by JaaizTech: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
alj harem:

I think this is a false assertion, our judiciary system is very slow, this is how ordinary citizens spend years in court, it is politically motivated / Govt. interested cases that get speedy trial. And I am sure it is not over, Al Mustapha and Sofolahan will buy all the time they need; this will get to the Supreme Court and I Pray He gets the same Judgement as long as they are guilty; which I am 99% certain they are
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Tokotaya: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
It's a great day in a Nigeria when a judge refused to be bullied and gave judgement as he deemed fit. Kudos. Shame on those who have been so bullied that they are already expecting the heavens to fall because a man has been sentenced to death. Mustapha is not God Almighty, dullards!
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by executinal(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
Bring Al-Mustapha to me 2 mins says it all. No need to waist much time on him angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta State And Its Home-Grown Billionaires / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.