Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? (23690 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Igbobuofu.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Rhino4dm: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
[size=18pt]Every body should answer him papa name[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/570469_MAP2_pngef53a75923849e88bf9a1dd763edd97d
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
chmod777:

Every tribe is found in every state and so make contributions to GDP. Please can NL stop this Igbo IGBO Igbo thing. Can there be any week where Igbos are not discussed on NL. There are over 200 ethnic groups in  Nigeria. Please why this poo. If Igbos are not relevant in Nigeria, then let them goooooooo. on their own please, why did Nigeria fight to keep those they feel are not relevant

[size=14pt]Who said Igbos are not relevant in Nigeria ? undecided that is not the discussion here. the discussion here is why do some Nairalaners call others parasites ? It is not right and rather than talk to them you chose to be quite.

The Igbos again have contributed massively to Nigeria both locally and internationally.

where do we start from, is it Achebe or Ngozi iweala or Innoson or coschairs or Ibeto or Diamond bank or Nollywood which are all known in the world.

I would only be deceiving myself if I say Igbos have not contributed greatly to the nation. Please tell nairaland igbos to stop calling others parasites. thanks[/size]
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Rhino4dm: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
alj
I would only be deceiving myself if I say Igbos have not contributed greatly [size=28pt]majority[/size] to the nation. Please tell nairaland igbos to stop calling others parasites. thanks

fixed!!

we arent so daft like an average northern who goes on having kids and latter dissapper to go and sell suya in abuja
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
Sam, I read your post and what you said about Nigeria fighting to brng you back to the fold.  That is wrong!  Nigeria did not consent for you to break out to begin with.  Your action was a rebellion that had to be checked, and checked it was!  You could have won the war. . . .if you had not marched Westward!   Lessons for you going forward.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by jason123: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/570469_MAP2_pngef53a75923849e88bf9a1dd763edd97d

[size=18pt]
^^^GOD FORBID THAT MAP!!!
[/size] angry
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2012
Sam, I read your post and what you said about Nigeria fighting to brng you back to the fold. That is wrong! Nigeria did not consent for you to break out to begin with. Your action was a rebellion that had to be checked, and checked it was! You could have won the war. . . .if you had not marched Westward! Lessons for you going forward

really

goal keep shifting shocked shocked shocked shocked

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2012
I would only be deceiving myself if I say Igbos have not contributed greatly to the nation. Please tell nairaland igbos to stop calling others parasites. thanks

That's the BOTTOM LINE!! Do not give to others that which if returned to you will distress your heart. Do not segregate and maltreat osus in your land and expect that Nigeria will not segregate and maltreat your dialus.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Wislet(f): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
alj harem:

[size=14pt]Who said Igbos are not relevant in Nigeria ? undecided that is not the discussion here. the discussion here is why do some Nairalaners call others parasites ? It is not right and rather than talk to them you chose to be quite.

The Igbos again have contributed massively to Nigeria both locally and internationally.

where do we start from, is it Achebe or Ngozi iweala or Innoson or coschairs or Ibeto or Diamond bank or Nollywood which are all known in the world.

I would only be deceiving myself if I say Igbos have not contributed greatly to the nation. Please tell nairaland igbos to stop calling others parasites. thanks[/size]
ok. If that's your problem.
But son, your mouth is the worst of them all. Don't you think?

AM GLAD YOU INDEED KNOW THEY ARE VERY RELEVANT. LET YOUR LIPS NOT SAY YOU NEVER SAID SO.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Rhino4dm: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2012
[size=28pt]Bros, Abeg no vex. Na dem talk say South South and south east na thesame oooooooo[/size]

jason123:

[size=18pt]
^^^GOD FORBID THAT MAP!!!
[/size] angry
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Rhino4dm: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2012
No mind them!! jare

Negro_Ntns:

That's the BOTTOM LINE!! [size=16pt]Do not give to others that which if returned to you will distress your heart[/size]. Do not segregate and maltreat osus in your land and expect that Nigeria will not segregate and maltreat your dialus.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
Wislet:

ok. If that's your problem.
But son, your mouth is the worst of them all. Don't you think?

AM GLAD YOU INDEED KNOW THEY ARE VERY RELEVANT. LET YOUR LIPS NOT SAY YOU NEVER SAID SO.

LOL

Ok Mother, that is the problem. I had to talk before the lies become the truth.

Here is where I stand onlytruth alj harem cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by presido1: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

[size=28pt]Bros, Abeg no vex. Na dem talk say South South and south east na thesame oooooooo[/size]

If you beleived them and draw that map why did you exclude EDO or is Edo nolonger SS?
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ollyruffy: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
Human resources? SS people, ogogoro people.
SE- they have human resources with great IQ but magogo too much
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by karpentar: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
The largest foreign exchange earner for Nigeria is cocoa and rubber after Oil which is grown in the South West. what does South east produce Nyamaria ?

South East produce nothing, right? Yet when they wanted to secede (and still want to), the rest of Nigeria said no and fought them. Something must be wrong with you Nigerians.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
Presido, that was sarcasm to mock the SS/SE coalition.   Jason knows there is no way Delta in its current composition will fold into that blue zone.  Everybody knows that except maybe the Ibos, intoxicated in their land grab campaign.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2012
karpentar:

South East produce nothing, right? Yet when they wanted to secede (and still want to), the rest of Nigeria said no and fought them. Something must be wrong with you Nigerians.

i am sorry I said that out of anger, I did not mean it
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2012

No, when they rebelled Nigeria got the whip out!
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Presido, that was sarcasm to mock the SS/SE coalition.   Jason knows there is no way Delta in its current composition will fold into that blue zone.  Everybody knows that except maybe the Ibos, intoxicated in their land grab campaign.

o ti to
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hey Alhj. . .check this, I got this owambe tonight and need a bling for this attire.  Help a brother out. . .

Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
Jason is Itsekiri from Ogbe Ijaw in Delta State. cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
Obiagu1:

Jason is Itsekiri from Ogbe Ijaw in Delta State.  cool
can they join their brothers in SW cus he sounds like he is not feeling his delta brothers cool cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
ak47mann:

can they join their brothers in SW cus he sounds like he is not feeling delta brothers cool cool

Well, an Itsekiri from Ogbe Ijaw
He has to first know the name of his town.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
Obiagu

LOL time to safe-face, now it is time to attack Jason who does not want to be with you. LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe after attacking Jason you would go back to your previous thread that says edo is baifra grin grin grin grin grin LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
i see him as sheguy same character  cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
Well, an Itsekiri from Ogbe Ijaw  
He has to first know the name of his town.

Obi, you are insinuating that Ijaw own that land.    Well, there is a town I cant remember if its in Enugu, Anambra or Imo called 'Agbu or Agwu-Ekiti.  Does it mean its owned by Yoruba since it has Ekiti in its name?
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by SamIkenna: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Sam, I read your post and what you said about Nigeria fighting to brng you back to the fold.  That is wrong!  Nigeria did not consent for you to break out to begin with.  Your action was a rebellion that had to be checked, and checked it was!  You could have won the war. . . .if you had not marched Westward!   Lessons for you going forward.

Negro Nwanne, I take exception to that. All my people didn't have to die for us to know Nigeria was not for us. The moment Nigeria allowed the pogrom in the north to take place was the moment they implicitly told us we were not wanted. Its easy for some people to write educational and wonderful papers on what happened but its different to be the one receiving dead bodies. We received the mutilated bodies so we know how it felt and no one under the sun should educate us on the right or wrong of our decision.

No ethnic group has lost more than 50,000 in two months, have you? To say Biafra went west is to hide the obvious. Nigeria was breathing heavily on our necks and the capital happened to be in the west so you do the math. The west knows we were never their enemies and could never be so why make Igbos the enemy of Yorubas all of a sudden?

No body knows how all this will end thats why I have always canvassed for wisdom and carefulness between our peoples to avoid unnecessary bad blood. Biafra lost so its not unusual to have the history of what happened heavily tilted against them. Anyway, that was then and today is a new day. The truth of what happened is coming out bit by bit and we all know the reason why Nigeria bitterly fought Biafra even if it means having no love between Igbo and Nigeria again. Nigeria won and its still complaining about the people it "captured" aint that a B, ?

Negro, lets just assume Odua people somehow lost 50000 and still counting and Nigeria told you it did not consent to your freedom to be safe in your land how would you take it? Wrong is wrong. What Nigeria did to my people was wrong and for them to even have the stomach to kill more 3 million is unconscionable. People would come here and say Igbos dominated everything and they had to be checked, but guess what? whatever we dominated we dominated not by violence or illegality. Brits hated Igbos just like they hated Yorubas so if we, even though we started western education much later than others, managed to work hard and be up there why should we be killed because of it? Brits handed everything to the north unlike Yorubas and Igbos. The capital was in Lagos making Igboland and other easterners Aaron. The Brits could not stand us, the capital was far from us yet we (easterners) did our best to get education and work menial jobs to be somewhat ok and what we get from it is jealousy and death.

Let it be known that those that dominate Nigeria today never did justly, they are there today because of a war they won and since then have never been able to lead us to greatness. I have no grudge against any region in Nigeria today but I will do whatever I have to do to be on my own. A part once crossed will always be crossed (Okafor Law). Nigeria has killed millions for no reason therefore, its very much easy for it to do it again. I will not wait for my people to be roasted again. People here can stay and talk about oil, subsidy, and GDP, if you ask me I 'll say to hell with all that. I'll rather live in peace and have nothing than to live in a den with everything.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
My advise to ndibos. . . . stop throwing shyyt out there, it doesn't matter what you throw out it will beat your imagination when a response arrives on your screen, . . and we all know you have a thin skin for humiliation.  Protect and shield yourself from constant beating by remaining conservative instead of boisterous and loud.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by presido1: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Oh my God!!!! Did you beleive you are mocking anybody really.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by karpentar: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
The SS contributes lots of free oil money to Nigeria.

The[b] SE?[/b] I'm not sure what they have done.

There are so much deliberate ignorance on this forum. Apart from Bayelsa state, no other state in Nigeria has the amount of gas serve that is in Imo state in the SE. Located at Assa on the way to Owerri. This huge reserve is jointly owned by Shell and Chevron and is currently being developed via a $2billion dollar project covering the pipelines and a massive CPF (Central gas Processing facility) . The project is at design phase and after completion, a total of 1bscf/d (1 billion standard cubic feet of gas per day) plus 100,000barrels per day of condensate will be produced from this CPF. The produced gas will be the key feed or supply to the proposed domestic gas plant for power supply being sighted at Obiobi, near Assa. These are facts that you won't know, but those who know are the ones that will never allow the east or south south to secede. Continue with your stupid uninformed arguments.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2012
alj harem:

Obiagu

LOL time to safe-face, now it is time to attack Jason who does not want to be with you. LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe after attacking Jason you would go back to your previous thread that says edo is baifra grin grin grin grin grin LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

No I'm not attacking Jason but he seems to be disconnected with reality.
In Warri under which Itsekiris voted in the referendum, 96% of them said NO to Yoruba but he didn't know that.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by chuqudy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2012
We Igbos contribute nothing to Nigeria and yet Nigerians do not want us to go. What an irony?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" / Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park / Court Terminates Charges Against Alex Badeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.