Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? (23700 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Igbobuofu.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by musiwa43: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2012
ikenna, instead of telling lies. tell the truth.

look this is a nigeria church abroad.  the people asking you question about nigeria are mostly nigeria children born abroad. Some of this children born abroad are managers in bank. if you tell them lies , your people are lossing,   
Do you assume nigerian are poor abroad. They dont know anything about nigeria

The best investment nigeria can have is this nigeria children abroad.  their borrowing potential is over 1 trillion dollars. there are 10 ,000 nigeria churches abroad.
they are the one asking you question.    

Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2012
manny4life:

Wherever you culled up this info from, be it as it may, I am so not arguing over this nor having sleepless night over this. Perhaps your right, I am so done wit this because apparently, you're just not getting it.

I am not asking you to have sleepless nights nwannem, it is just a discussion

I got the link from

"C-GIDD (Canback Global Income Distribution Database)". Canback Dangel. Retrieved 2008-08-20.

http://www.enotes.com/topic/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP among other sources smiley
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2012
South -south total GDP contribution = 74.52 billion dollars  = GOD BLESS THEM WITH OIL AND THEY HAPPEN TO MAKE USE OF IT smiley

South-west total GDP contribution miuns lagos = 45.13 billion dollars = IGBOS CONTRIBUTES 60% (INCLUDING LAGOS) tongue

North west total GDP = 41.28 billion dollars = AGRICULTURE AND STEALING OF NATIONAL TREASURE  embarassed

South east total gdp = 36.79 billion dollars  = EXCESS AND OVER MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT DEY WORRY THEM cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2012
Johnpaul2k2:

South -south total GDP contribution = 74.52 billion dollars  = GOD BLESS THEM WITH OIL AND THEY HAPPEN TO MAKE USE OF IT smiley

South-west total GDP contribution miuns lagos = 45.13 billion dollars = IGBOS CONTRIBUTES 60% (INCLUDING LAGOS) tongue

North west total GDP = 41.28 billion dollars = AGRICULTURE AND STEALING OF NATIONAL TREASURE  embarassed

South east total gdp = 36.79 billion dollars  = EXCESS AND OVER MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT DEY WORRY THEM cool

[size=14pt]I even removed lagos from it since 70 % of lagos is igbo

if I add lagos to it, the SW gdp would par with SOuth-SOuth

those figures were just from the 5 South-west state which did not include lagos and South east has 5 as well so it is a direct comparison[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by SamIkenna: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2012
What happened to kicking people you don't like out of your house? I mean think about it - a babe comes to your house and instead of being real shes acting uppity - what do you do - kick her out. The same with a lady - a man comes to your house and hes talking about his usual garbage of how hes God's gift to women - what do you do - Kick the fool out. Kicking out is what humans do so let no one say he loves Igbo so much that he cant kick us out. In fact we walked out and you forced us back in with your international gangsters. Don't you guys think that by now Igbos should not be subjected to Nigerian Laws because they wanted out and were actually led by a different head of state for almost 3 yrs? They used different currency for the same amount of time and yet some of this online people cant see that.

You forced a man back into your house and subject him to your laws and you are complaining about his success and lack there of. You have no shame.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
I am sorry be it is like some of this people are too full of themselves at time

When they shout yaribbas lagos is not for yarribassss we own 45-70 % of lagos was is not awolalal land or yaribas land then I removed lagos which is still beating them then they shout again without any meaning or substance in the discussion other than tribal envy and all what no.

Some even say there are no yarrribasss in the south-south, what stu.pidity.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Dede1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2012
There is no doubt disintegrated Nigeria will see some part of the old Nigeria in acute economic dire straits. This is the reason majority of the loudmouths from the vulnerable sections of Nigeria continue to wet their pants the moment they hear coughs of disintegration of Nigeria by Ndigbo.  

There are many Igbo peeps that are holding back the urge to bring ladder of economic growth to Nigeria because of the present configuration of cesspit. The moment Nigeria is disfigured and Republic of Igbo land or Biafra is born, the explosion of economic activities in the new nation can not be explained in words.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by chino11(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
Alh boko haram aren't you dumb ?
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Wislet(f): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

What happened to kicking people you don't like out of your house? I mean think about it - a babe comes to your house and instead of being real shes acting uppity - what do you do - kick her out. The same with a lady - a man comes to your house and hes talking about his usual garbage of how hes God's gift to women - what do you do - Kick the fool out. Kicking out is what humans do so let no one say he loves Igbo so much that he cant kick us out. In fact we walked out and you forced us back in with your international gangsters. Don't you guys think that by now Igbos should not be subjected to Nigerian Laws because they wanted out and were actually led by a different head of state for almost 3 yrs? They used different currency for the same amount of time and yet some of this online people cant see that.

You forced a man back into your house and subject him to your laws and you are complaining about his success and lack there of. You have no shame.
Tell them again hun cool cool cool

THE MERE FACT THAT THIS THREAD IS ALMOST 10 PAGES AT SO SHORT A TIME IS ANSWER ON ITS OWN.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Rhino4dm: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
[size=38pt]Is LAGOS not South West??[/size]. If una like talk trash.

alj harem:

When they shout yaribbas lagos is not for yarribassss we own 45-70 % of lagos was is not awolalal land or yaribas land then I removed lagos which is still beating them then they shout again without any meaning or substance in the discussion other than tribal envy and all what no.

Some even say there are no yarrribasss in the south-south, what stu.pidity.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

nwanne!!you will never get a direct answer,if you leave it 4 them they prefer it the way it is at the moment,the best thing to conduct a referendum that way we have more founder-mental right with our neighborliness cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2012

Some even say there are no yarrribasss in the south-south, what stu.pidity

wonderful northerns

vain people

the only way boko harem alj will be understood if u can as far back to dig up all his post

the man is a parastic hater

u caught him there hmm he goes on to move the goal post

if u ask me personally Nigeria is here to stay and the force of the truth; etc will soon catch up with some people and the igbo will continue getting stronger as far as mother earth exist
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Rhino4dm: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
[size=28pt]Lagos is SOUTH WEST[/size].  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2012
[size=38pt]Is LAGOS not South West??. If una like talk trash[/size].

then why are the awos asking to vacuate to ur smelly Osun cave?

siily man!!!

u dnt deserve to post in this section cuz u post rubbish all the time
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

[size=18pt]Is LAGOS not South West??[/size]. If una like talk trash.

[size=18pt]we know egbon, some of this people are drunk and again I repeat they are digging their own pit

the total GDP FROM THE SW IS 77.5 Billion dollars which is more than the South-south but of course this people are drunk[/size]
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Rhino4dm: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

[size=28pt]Lagos is SOUTH WEST[/size].  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
ikeyman00:

[size=18pt]Is LAGOS not South West??. If una like talk trash[/size].

then why are the awos asking to vacuate to ur smelly Osun cave?

[size=18pt]then don't complain if ethnic violence start with Igbos in Lagos. You said the same in kano, later to say they are killing us. Don't complain ok, and trust me with the way things are going it would start soon. [/size]
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
The Niger Delta Development Commission has begun work on the second batch of the 29 mega projects sited across the region.
Two of the projects are in Abia State, eight in Akwa Ibom, two in Bayelsa, one in Cross River and seven in Delta State. Edo State has one, Imo and Rivers have four each .
Speaking at a meeting between officials of the commission and the projects contractors and consultants, the NDDC Managing Director, Dr Christain Oboh said the commission has put all machinery in motion to ensure the effective implementation of the projects.
Dr Oboh, who was represented by the Executive Director, Projects, Engr Edikan Eshett, warned the contractors against indulging in sharp practices that will impede the successful execution of the projects.
“Where contractors choose to circumvent laid down procedures and execute their projects below expectations, they shall be demolished at their own expense” Oboh warned.
The NDDC boss frowned at incidents of variation, warning that where requests for variation are not justified such projects shall be determined, re-advertised and re-awarded to serious contractors.
He implored consultants and resident supervisors to ensure that their staff were not only qualified but always around to monitor progress of work by contractors.
“Where consultants choose to send inexperienced or non engineers to supervise engineering projects, such contracts shall be terminated without notice, same fate applies to consultants in other fields” Oboh further warned.
Also speaking, the Director, Projects Monitoring and Supervision, Arch Alex Okenwa stated that for smooth implementation of projects, contractors must work with the Directorate of Community and Rural Development particularly in areas of site handover and takeover to avoid friction with benefitting communities.
Courtesy, The Nation, cool cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Wislet(f): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

[size=38pt]Is LAGOS not South West??[/size]. If una like talk trash.

Who is spearheading the business there?
Dede1:

There is no doubt disintegrated Nigeria will see some part of the old Nigeria in acute economic dire straits. This is the reason majority of the loudmouths from the vulnerable sections of Nigeria continue to wet their pants the moment they hear coughs of disintegration of Nigeria by Ndigbo.  

There are many Igbo peeps that are holding back the urge to bring ladder of economic growth to Nigeria because of the present configuration of cesspit. The moment Nigeria is disfigured and Republic of Igbo land or Biafra is born, the explosion of economic activities in the new nation can not be explained in words.

Even America will piss in their boxers. Lol
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
ak47mann:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/how-our-husbands-were-killed-by-boko-haram-widows/

northern contribution to nigerians economy

Can we say the same of the South-east of ritual killings and kidnapping. don't let me bring up the mirror again angry
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Rhino4dm: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
[size=28pt]You cant thief LaGOS the you want claim Portharcourt or Warri.[/size]
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
alj harem:

Can we say the same of the South-east of ritual killings and kidnapping. don't let me bring up the mirror again angry
say what ever you want Mr man,the main point is that northern Nigeria have prove their point to the world that they are islamic fundamentalist,and soon you lot will get what you are looking for cool or Hausa /Fulani are gonna challenge the whole world abi? i shake head,
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
Wislet:

Who is spearheading the business there?

[size=18pt]Who cares who spearheads the businesses there, keep talking like you people have no brain when it starts then no complaining just enjoy with you brought upon yourselves. I have stated that the yearly migration of you people have not brought the state down so all the mouth you all are making is just funny.

In england the India have majority of the businesses yet they are not as loud mouth as you people[/size]
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
then don't complain if ethnic violence start with Igbos in Lagos. You said the same in kano, later to say they are killing us. Don't complain ok, and trust me with the way things are going it would start soon.

the world has change!! easier said than done

keep the fate

nothing will be let go that easy from ndi-igbo

1 nigeria has come to stay; trust

yes the bas tard like boko heram will come and go

then the igbos will continue doing it like supposed to
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2012
ikeyman00:

the world has change!! easier said than done

keep the fate

nothing will be let go that easy from ndi-igbo

1 nigeria has come to stay; trust

yes the bas tard like boko heram will come and go

then the igbos will continue doing it like supposed to

thank you, you know the world has changed yet you live in the caveman's time when you call ethnic tribes parasites. you see how dumb you are ?
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2012
Who cares who spearheads the businesses there, keep talking like you people have no brain when it starts then no complaining just enjoy with you brought upon yourselves. I have stated that the yearly migration of you people have not brought the state down so all the mouth you all are making is just funny.

In england the India have majority of the businesses yet they are not as loud mouth as you people

continue shifting the goal post !! typical northern; vain crew

one thing certain the igbos got a life to live

but plz u lots should learn to embrace the truth; hope the koran is with me on this one; thats the problem with you lot in nigeria

god bless naija
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by manny4life(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
alj harem:

I am not asking you to have sleepless nights nwannem, it is just a discussion

I got the link from

"C-GIDD (Canback Global Income Distribution Database)". Canback Dangel. Retrieved 2008-08-20.

http://www.enotes.com/topic/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP among other sources smiley

Yeah, just like I thought, same GIDD database info from early 2008. Do you really think wealth hasn't moved around? I blame Nigerian Bureau of Statistics because they are the cause, they don't have a decent database to retrieve up-to-date information. Anyway, I'm not bothered about such data because, to me, 3year old data can old be used a s sample but not to be used to realistic data. Anyway how, you try.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
@@@@@

yes boko harem brethen

ur time are numbered in nl

it is either u embrace the truth or u head back to rehab

u re slowing acting like becomengbatti

a man that talk so mcu of Yoruba leaving naija when at the same time the Benin rep with all the yorubas in that country couldnt develop the country

oh i now get it; there arent many and enuff igbo over there
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by chmod777: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
[size=24pt]Every tribe is found in every state and so make contributions to GDP. Please can NL stop this Igbo IGBO Igbo thing. Can there be any week where Igbos are not discussed on NL. There are over 200 ethnic groups in  Nigeria. Please why this shit. If Igbos are not relevant in Nigeria, then let them goooooooo. on their own please, why did Nigeria fight to keep those they feel are not relevant [/size]
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
manny4life:

Yeah, just like I thought, same GIDD database info from early 2008. Do you really think wealth hasn't moved around? I blame Nigerian Bureau of Statistics because they are the cause, they don't have a decent database to retrieve up-to-date information. Anyway, I'm not bothered about such data because, to me, 3year old data can old be used a s sample but not to be used to realistic data. Anyway how, you try.

My brother I know you are good in economics but from the little I know 3 years statistics could be used as a rough estimate of what it is now.

Wealth would have moved around but the difference would not be significant statistically speaking. Some other countires even do it every 10 years when they do the census as well.

thanks smiley
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
Well, my brothers in the Eastern region. . . . what do you all think?   Do you still believe that your 5 states is the lead contributing region in Nigeria?  

You opened posts asking what has West contributed to Nigeria.  Then opened another one asking what has North contributed to Nigeria.  Now we ask what have you contributed to Nigeria. . . . . .that independent GDP report says it all.   Your yansh is laid bare in the harmattan wind, banana leaf no fit cover your nak edness.

Becareful what you demand of others. . . in Nigeria of old days you might not get it, but in the Nigeria we live in now. . . .you will be choked with it!  Lessons for you going forward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

52 Female Suicide Bombers On The Loose In Maiduguri / The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) / Grassroots Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.