Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

At This Age And Still A Virgin? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At This Age And Still A Virgin? (35839 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrsChima1(f): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2012
Why do lying nukkas take pictures of women they have never met from Facebook and front on Nairaland as if the women are theirs?

A nukka that has to prove a chick is his girlfriend/wife on a FACELESS forum is suspect.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2012
Everybody oya check 'not-hotie-at-all-timas' profile! meeeeeeeeeen, did u all see that face and cheap wig  shocked shocked  her boyfriend(if there is any!) must be very UNLUCKY O! Hotie-tima pliss keep your virginity abeg nobody send u!  grin grin grin  tongue tongue tongue
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hey do u ever go to church geezzz
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
LesbianBoy:

are u for real or ur just been sarcastic
Buhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Is just a bad joke forgive him.

Ugly girls like us. grin grin grin

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2012
@chima sweeery valenthain is fast approching what u gonna get me huh
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2012
LesbianBoy:

Everybody oya check 'not-hotie-at-all-timas' profile! meeeeeeeeeen,  did u all see that face and cheap wig  shocked shocked  her boyfriend(if there is any!) must be very UNLUCKY O! Hotie-tima pliss keep your virginity abeg nobody send u!  grin grin grin  tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u are sad i tell u

he so unlucky i tell u,
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2012
REALITY101:

Hey do u ever go to church geezzz
Reality4199999999999999999999999999999  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2012
Lesbianass I wasn't talking to you. . That was for Mrs. Chima. .

Roki you like it when they call u beauty, sexy and pretty? Phewww you only quote comments where they call u ugly. You're aiight. . Body ok but face? Nahhh I can hit from behind with lights off using my gf image while doing u.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u are sad i tell u

he so unlucky i tell u,

But seriously sweeery you are a very ugly girl o(i mean this in a nice way)  wink
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2012
REALITY101:

Roki you like it when they call u beauty, sexy and pretty? Phewww you only quote comments where they call u ugly. You're aiight. . Body ok but face? Nahhh I can hit from behind with lights off using my gf image while doing u.

you call someone that has a small boooobsi, very short, ugly face and average size yansh and who loves wearing cheap cloth aiight! undecided
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by CarlosVent(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hotie Tima:

u are sad i tell u

he so unlucky i tell u,

@Poster,

I want to Understand something here.

Is it that a guys Joystick has not entered your Kitty ?
Is is that you have kissed mouth to mouth and your Kitty being sucked but no real sex?
is it that your a lesbian and you guys use artificial Joystick to do it but your Kitty hasn't witnessed the real guys Joystick?
is it that you self-service all the time with artificial Joystick or candle or bottle which other girls use and you haven't been bleeped real?

pls tell us which of the above situation that best describes you?

or your in other words telling us that a girl who can wear the type of panty in your pick and pose sexily has never been kissed fumble and romanced by a guy?

pls clear the air.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrsChima1(f): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
LesbianBoy:

@chima sweeery valenthain is fast approching what u gonna get me huh

No thanks.  

Wifey and Hottie Tima, nice pictures.  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Tosinville(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2012
Idowu

Lame talk, sorry ppl ve stretch mark on face but i knw you're phat? how many bag of semo did u consume in a week?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2012
LesbianBoy:

But seriously sweeery you are a very ugly girl o(i mean this in a nice way)  wink

thank u
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Wifey and Hottie Tima, nice pictures.  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss thank u darling
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2012
REALITY101:

omg REALITY WILL EVEN DO THIS WITH LIGHT OFF. grin grin grin grin grin grin I FEEL SO LUCKY, DAMN!! THIS IS THE BEST THING SOMEONE HAVE EVER SAID TO ME IN A LONG TIME. MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE.

i feel like trey songz is gonna sex me.

@wifey, thxxx. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2012
^so u've been feeling trey songz all this while?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrsChima1(f): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2012
Trey Songz is sexy! kiss kiss kiss

You are welcome ladies. kiss kiss
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2012
Yes baby imma tear that thing apart with lights off, but in my head imma have my girlfriends image on. But fyi I'm finer than Songz.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by queensmith: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
lmao! roki ur too funnay! lol.

'i feel like trey songz is gonna sexx me'!!

if only!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
Mrs. Chima meaning? ? ?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2012
[size=17pt]ATTENTION EVERYBODY ON THIS THREAD AND PEOPLE READING ON THE SIDE LINE.[/size]

[size=14pt]Is it a crime to wear cheap clothes? Haba my mother is not a millionaire ooo. And I am not very fortunate to be in a rich country like Nigeria. cry cry where we live, the people here are very poor. My family is the poorest. grin abi na crime? cry cry cry I will keep wearing my 2 cent clothes. I wish I could get it cheaper sef. grin grin[/size]

[size=15pt]And you see, not all of us are genetically blessed like Aishwarya ria. grin Some of us came out looking ugly, infact ugly is an understatement. Wowor in the worst form. When kids see me, they cry, even pets die on the spot just by looking at me., grin grin grin grin[/size]

[size=20pt]But i was born this way.[/size] grin grin  grin  grin grin  grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrsChima1(f): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
(singing Lady Gaga's Born this way in Spanish)
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
Aww how sad. Sorry Roki
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
rokiatu:

[size=17pt]ATTENTION EVERYBODY ON THIS THREAD AND PEOPLE READING ON THE SIDE LINE.[/size]

[size=14pt]Is it a crime to wear cheap clothes? Haba my mother is not a millionaire ooo. And I am not very fortunate to be in a rich country like Nigeria. cry cry where we live, the people here are very poor. My family is the poorest. grin abi na crime? cry cry cry I will keep wearing my 2 cent clothes. I wish I could get it cheaper sef. grin grin[/size]

[size=15pt]And you see, not all of us are genetically blessed like Aishwarya ria. grin Some of us came out looking ugly, infact ugly is an understatement. Wowor in the worst form. When kids see me, they cry, even pets die on the spot just by looking at me., grin grin grin grin[/size]

[size=20pt]But i was born this way.[/size] grin grin  grin  grin grin  grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awwwwwww darling sorry oooo
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2012
REALITY101:

Aww how sad. Sorry Roki
Is ok my dear I am use to it. cry cry cry cry cry  grin grin grin

queensmith:

lmao! roki ur too funnay! lol.

'i feel like trey songz is gonna sexx me'!!

if only!
hheheheheheh if only indeed. wink grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2012
*aww* but roki, you're not looking bad
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awwwwwww darling sorry oooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin thanks for the sympathy but I am not too ugly for Jason Derulo so stay off my man. angry grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by nikky5(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
this is true.One of the boko haram sponsors has been unveiled.pls read.

http://www.zimbio.com/Nigeria/articles/PfNtZtXQW3O/SHOCKING+CONFESSIONS+EX+BOKO+HARAM+CONVERTED
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
Roki my gf av got some clothes for salvation army are you interested?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
Someone pls help me, i just saw a ghost of that image Ugly Tima, what can be horror more than that profile pic? this is just horror film in real life
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
rokiatu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin thanks for the sympathy but I am not too ugly for Jason Derulo so stay off my man. angry grin

angry angry angry freaken day dreamer do i blame u

u better stop dreaming and leave him alone coz his mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.