Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,391 members, 7,958,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

At This Age And Still A Virgin? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At This Age And Still A Virgin? (36274 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by joe4christ(m): 12:36am On Feb 13, 2012
[size=15pt]I swear this is the most desgusting thread i had ever came by, GOoosh!
What's so special about veginity, i was a virgin two years ago and i'm still a virgin till date, dated a virgin (Though she's now my ex)saw it, been there, so i can categorically tell you there's nothing unique about it, as matter of fact it's desgusting.
I personally dont see any reason why i should be proud marrying a virgin.
God forbid,
Abegi go rethink your life again!
[/size]
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by joe4christ(m): 1:11am On Feb 13, 2012
[size=15pt] Oh tima why, you Faaaaaaaaall my hand!
So u wo/wo like this na im u dey shakara?
Now you've proved me right 'Only fugly  would you find a true virgin' my ex was an evidense of that Phenomenon.
Sincerely this makes me to begin to punder on were could you have been situated all this while were you've been made to believe you're good looking.
I just know you could'nt have grown in 9ja, else you would'nt even have the guts to post that fugly pix, pls dont go commit suicide cos you cost what you get, maybe if you had admitted the fact that you're not that good looking you would never had made the mistake of posting that pix.
Pls dont repeat such mistake next time cos u might loose it and end up commiting suicide.
See, check my username i'm 4christ, i dont have any personal issue with you, neither have i got any beaf against u, what iäm rendering is just an advice. Please! [/size]
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by tnktosin(m): 2:59am On Feb 13, 2012
Dem don FINISH TIMAya
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin   grin grin grin grin grin

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i MISSED SO MUCH FU  CKKED! cry cry cry cry PEOPLE SERIOUSLY MUST BE JOBLESS TAKING THE TIME TO SECIALLY EDIT SOMEONE ELES'S pic.

PLEASEEEEEEEEE LET NOT MAKE THIS THREAD END IS WAYYYYY TOOOO FUN.

YOUR CAN START ON MY CASE NEXT, I REALLY DON'T CARE. BUT A WARNING, ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DIE EARLY SHOULD TRY SAVING MY PIC TO DO ANYTHING WITH IT, YEA I AM THAT UGLY. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 13, 2012
I'm currently pregnant with my first child, but I swear to God, I'm still a virgin tongue

I paid my doctor a very fine price to sew my vagina close with a thin piece of my butt flesh
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 13, 2012
Rokiatu your mates are receiving Grammy Award you're here typing shit in capital letters.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 13, 2012
Breaking News: Ugly Tima hv gone to the market to get a very strong cow rope to do herself self jungle justic by hanging, why did u people puch her so far against the wall, now she is about to hang herself
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 13, 2012
REALITY101:

Rokiatu your mates are receiving Grammy Award you're here typing poo in capital letters.
I am just following your footstep pa! the king of stupidity. grin grin grin

I am watching the Grammy and enjoying it. I love Adele so much glad to see she is winning so much awards. smiley cool cool
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 13, 2012
Rokiatu indirectly you just called your pops a stupidd asss.
I bet Adele will be just bout your age. Sometimes I wonder what jungle you girls live at. If you n your backup Tima got admirers in real life I don't think you will be here seeking for one nor using NL as facebook account. Yea you got a man. . I hear ya, . . I'm leaving my ddick behind, you can suck it all night while I'm sleeping night night. . It a privilege so appreciate
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 6:58am On Feb 13, 2012
*yawnzz*
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2012
I just had a female fowl telling a c0ck that it is still a virgin, see wetin Ulgy Tima dey cause grin grin grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50am On Feb 13, 2012
Hahahahhhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Omggg see photo analysis,dude nice job mehnn.Kai see her Kanekalon rubber looking wig,averagetima u looking like some teletubbie wiv a fry-pan yansh.I seriously hope ur surf-board yansh dont hurt wen u sit down, It almost seems ur bones might pierce through I lie? cheesy grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Tosinville(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2012
^u sef upload better pic make we see ur face, orobo eleke nla.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2012
^i don see u next!!! buda oloju rongodo undecided
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Tosinville(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2012
LOL idowu na monday morning we dey abeg, i no get ur tym jare
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2012
Tosinville:

^u sef upload better pic make we see ur face, orobo eleke nla.
hahahahahahaha, on point man!! Criticizing someone's pic when you dont have yours up says a whole damn lot!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Tosinville(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2012
^Abi o! guy.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by pinkymami(f): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2012
inna ni lai! What a thread,16 pages of crap. Lady this is in no way appropriate,your virginity is supposed to be private,why the broadcast?I'm not one to insult people unnecessarily but you've always acted like a silly and immature girl on this platform,you need to get out more and see the world,from the way you try so hard with dressing, down to the way you talk and brag about being beautiful,it all spells inferiority complex cos believe me,someone who is all that doesn't have to blow her trumpet,she allows people do it for her because it will radiate.

You need to brush yourself up and try mingling with enlightened people,if you are nigerian you'd know that those clothes you wear are ABA made,the types pure water hawkers wear and in a place like NL,bragging with such only shows how cheap and unexposed you are so please get your head together and behave like a lady. I'm sorry if you pick offense with my post but its long over due,just had to let you know.thanks.    
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2012
Tosinville:

LOL idowu na monday morning we dey abeg, i no get ur tym jare
I think say na tuesday Josefu cheesy
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2012
@hotie tima, i have absolutely nothing against you, am so happy you put up your pic and you re proud of it, however it is, you were specially made by God simples. Many would never have the nerve to do what you did, whether it is because they are far fuglier, i dont know embarassed

but finally, you really, reall really, need to work on your english!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2012
pinkymami:

inna ni lai! What a thread,16 pages of crap. Lady this is in no way appropriate,your virginity is supposed to be private,why the broadcast?I'm not one to insult people unnecessarily but you've always acted like a silly and immature girl on this platform,you need to get out more and see the world,from the way you try so hard with dressing, down to the way you talk and brag about being beautiful,it all spells inferiority complex cos believe me,someone who is all that doesn't have to blow her trumpet,she allows people do it for her because it will radiate.

You need to brush yourself up and try mingling with enlightened people,if you are nigerian you'd know that those clothes you wear are ABA made,the types pure water hawkers wear and in a place like NL,bragging with such only shows how cheap and unexposed you are so please get your head together and behave like a lady. I'm sorry if you pick offense with my post but its long over due,just had to let you know.thanks.    

totally senseless & irrelevant, independent of the length. Make no bone about her actions.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2012
Enough of this nightmare, ugly Tima please kindly remove that pics, the thing dey remind me the days of willy willy 4 television
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2012
Sighs

What a thread!!! One thing I admire about these sisters is their confidence , its really a good attribute, I've noticed this countless times, rokiatu especially, she's been e-bullied a couple of times, and her pictures have generated a lot of controversies especially amongst the dummies who don't even have a face, but she still doesn't give a rat-ass,

@topic, I'm not surprised this thread turned out this way, this is nairaland, and secondly this is a virginity thread( all virgin threads have ALWAYS been hijacked by bitter non-virgins). This shows that this issue is a very sensitive issue and in a way makes the non-virgins uncomfortable.

Lastly, tima, you type better than this, in as much as no 1 is perfect, you need to cool down when typing cos most of your replies on this thread were beyond comprehension.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2012
Ch@nges:

totally senseless & irrelevant, independent of the length. Make no bone about her actions.
Only if u knew d moniker dat posted d so called irrelevant  comment,am sure u won't b saying all dat its one of ur favourites.

Thank me later

Ciao! wink cheesy
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2012
^only if i care to know whom the hell she is. . .
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2012
Where is Honeric1?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2012
Ch@nges:

^only if i care to know whom the hell she is. . .
i hia u
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chimezie198(m): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2012
Even Pamela Anderson is a virgin.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by pinkymami(f): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Only if u knew d moniker dat posted d so called irrelevant  comment,am sure u won't b saying all dat its one of ur favourites.

Thank me later

Ciao! wink cheesy
Don't mistake me for anyone.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by pinkymami(f): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2012
Ch@nges:

That wasn't addressed to you,said my piece and that's it.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2012
pinkymami:

That wasn't addressed to you,said my piece and that's it.
woooo, i see. And what makes you think you weren't referring to me?? Must you play the majority game?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2012
pinkymami:

Don't mistake me for anyone.
Like I said I dey my lane,you didn't need to quote me.I rada u stick to ur lane as well.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.