Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Jilt Him Before He Jilts You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilt Him Before He Jilts You (7251 Views)

Poll: Should you jilt him before he jilts you?

Yes,he would do it anyway: 45% (30 votes)
No,i will watch and pray: 21% (14 votes)
Maybe,not sure: 33% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / When To Jilt A Guy / Bride Jilts Groom On Wedding Day For Being A School Drop-out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2007
on d out side, u may think u won, but on d inside, u were expecting him to call first and since he didnt, that means he won. In essence, it is 1-1
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2007
Well 1-1 is not a bad loss win
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2007
i think its a good loss
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2007
Or a bad win
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2007
its a good loss because even if on the outside u won, u will never forgive urself right inside cos the love still flows like a river in ur heart. tongue
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Bblak(f): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2007
Not so easy when you truly love him o.But i think the jilt him before he jilts you stands if you want to be on the safer side cool tongue

lipsrsealed
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2007
safer side that may haunt ur conscience forever?
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2007
Joey82,Joey82,Joey82,

Will you rather he jilts me first? Then, I'll never forgive myself for being stupid!
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by divanaija1: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2007
Emm sisters, ya'all be missing something here.Bet u've all heard bout love being blind??  undecided wel it really is that way for some.

Them girls can never reckon wit the fact that their guys r players or jus not in lov wit em and so they keep on living in a fools paradise,blindfolded by a veil of an imaginary Romeo-n-Juliet kind of fantasy world, until it is too late and the guys drops the jilting bomb.only then will they awaken from under the veil to face n look reality in d face

The issue here is to love wisely n pray u don't fall madly in lov enough to be blind.Cus somtimes u jus can't tel
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by tkb417(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2007
Why not Jilt her before she jilts you.
Babes too can be wicked. Speaking from experience. This life is complex. Na God go save us.

You can never be sure till ure married. even some married peeps are regretting and saying had i known.
So watch and pray hardddddd so u wont have to jilt or be jilted. Chikena
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2007
diva naija,
abeg, help me tell them oo!
ve said that before but they wont listen

yimiton,
he may not even jilt u, why jilt first when he had no intentions,
dont live in fear ma dear, just confidence and u're in control,
haven't u seen situations where peeps jilt and yet come back to beg,
then u can hold ya head high, abi?
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2007
diva_naija:

Emm sisters, ya'all be missing something here.Bet u've all heard bout love being blind??  undecided wel it really is that way for some.

Them girls can never reckon wit the fact that their guys r players or jus not in lov wit em and so they keep on living in a fools paradise,blindfolded by a veil of an imaginary Romeo-n-Juliet kind of fantasy world, until it is too late and the guys drops the jilting bomb.only then will they awaken from under the veil to face n look reality in d face

The issue here is to love wisely n pray u don't fall madly in lov enough to be blind.Cus somtimes u jus can't tel

Love ya Sis!
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by divanaija1: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ yimiton - right bac @ ya sis. wink lov u 2 n lov wisely.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Bolarge(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2007
Nice posts I've seen here. Pity majority can only serve purely academic purposes.
In real life, jilting him/her still doesn't erase or make more bearable the pain
of the loss. If it's love we're talking about and not the typical fineboy rolling with
finegirl shizzle, the pain is comparable only to that of losing a truly loved one/relation.
. . .and oftentimes it's got little to do with who actually verbalised it.

. . . . Priding urself in the "I dumped him" mentality is just a function of ego which
may have contributed lots to d break-up in the first place.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by mellow(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2007
My ladies. I agree with you that once the signs are there you should call it quit but also

remember that you are going to be quiting and you will never build any lasting relationship.

Does it ocure to any of you  that those times you think you see the signs that your guy can be

going through stress or rough times and that is the time he is suppose to need you most? Guys

are smart, guys are too smart you ladies keep saying but it takes 2 to build a relationship but

each time there is pressure in the relationship you quit. Yes, that is your MO, Its  the way you all

operate, anytime there is pressure you quit forgeting that is when the guy need you most. How

many relationships are you going to quit this way?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by jkpretty(f): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2007
Please tell them bolarge, it doesn't change the pain. People who avoid hurt eventually get it. I've never waisted my love, d two of them r on my neck right now. Hoping to get back & appreciate the fact that i loved them.

by the way, how have u been Long time bolarge
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Bolarge(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2007
jkpretty:

between how have u been Long time bolarge
Sweetie I dey o. Decided to chill out for a while. How've u been? Missed y'all. kiss
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by pejubaby(f): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2007
well if every time a guy gets indifferent u leave him u'll never stay in a relationship long enough to go further than the dating part

people have ups and downs, there are so many things in life that could make a person distant or preoccupied that doesnt mean that he or (she) is indiffrent or thinking about leaving

if u do want to fall in love u have to  take your chances and give the other side thiers

and believe me if u do fall deeply in love u'll find that it is worth it even if it ends with a broken heart  

there r no guarantees in life and u shouldnt expect it in relation ships

after all its for better and worse.

There 're several ways a man/Guys behaves and u get to know that the next word will be GOOD BYE. thats what KOOLDAMSEL is talking about. My dear

dont be decieved you know the way your guy behaves and when he starts behaving funny then you need to out smart him be for he BREAKS YOUR

HEART.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by pejubaby(f): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2007
is it that being the one to pull d plug on a relationship makes d pain go away cause i believe if u wanted d relationship that much, u still would still feel some heartbreak however mild [b][/b]

Thats not what we are saying, but you wouldn't the pain that much i bet you. Saying
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by freely(f): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2007
I dont think matters of the heart should be approached this way. Is it a competition? I understand broken hearts take a while to heal but come on people. women generally are afraid to be dumped but they forget they do that almost all the time. I dont think it is a big deal if a guy wants to end a relationship. why focus your energy on cues for dumping instead of trying to make it work?
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by havanah: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2007
pejubaby:

well if every time a guy gets indifferent u leave him u'll never stay in a relationship long enough to go further than the dating part

people have ups and downs, there are so many things in life that could make a person distant or preoccupied that doesnt mean that he or (she) is indiffrent or thinking about leaving

if u do want to fall in love u have to  take your chances and give the other side thiers

and believe me if u do fall deeply in love u'll find that it is worth it even if it ends with a broken heart  

there r no guarantees in life and u shouldnt expect it in relation ships

after all its for better and worse.

There 're several ways a man/Guys behaves and u get to know that the next word will be GOOD BYE. thats what KOOLDAMSEL is talking about. My dear

don't be decieved you know the way your guy behaves and when he starts behaving funny then you need to out smart him be for he BREAKS YOUR

HEART.
i believe those r my words ur using smiley

u say out smart him?? its a heart break for her in either way,whether she said it or waited for him to say it

men usually keep silent about thier problems and dont share them so if evry single time a man gets preoccupied she runs away then she will end up with nothing

if u want to save urself from the heart break just wait for a stranger to come ask for ur hand and this way u'll know his intentions and u wont need to calculate things

there r signs a woman sees and feels when things get cold but she shouldnt run away from the slightest thing

all i'm saying is u should take it easy and enjoy ur life and dont waste it on calculating
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2007
pejubaby:

is it that being the one to pull d plug on a relationship makes d pain go away cause i believe if u wanted d relationship that much, u still would still feel some heartbreak however mild [b][/b]

Thats not what we are saying, but you wouldn't the pain that much i bet you. Saying

The pain will not even be mild, it will b greater cos u'll always regret ur action.
In practical r/ships, i maintain that conscience really matters.
U feel less pain when u know u've done ur best to keep the r/ship but things couldn't just work out
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by mellow(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2007
When you truely love the guy you can't pull out just like that. Remember

there is no running away from love cos it is in the heart. Love will always lead you back.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by eniyan(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2007
"Jilt him/her, before he/she jilts you" undecided I smell fear hear. Let me tell you all something. Fear is one of the greatest weapon that could be used to ruin your life. If you fear something, that thing you are afraid of, usually happens. Why make life hard for yourselves? A girl fancies a guy, why should she have to play 'hard-to-get'? Likewise a guy fancies a girl, why should he attempt to make her jealous by threatening that he would dump her for another girl?

People need to check their attitude in this 'modern' World. In the 'modern' World, you have people breaking other people's heart and the World sometimes praises the heart-breaker. Just to let everyone know, whether you are an Athesist, Christain, Muslim, Buddist or any other clan you can claim to belong to. There is one and only one God who rewards everyone according to their work, whether you are a believer of God or not. Anyone that intentionally breaks another person's heart knowingly, wouldn't go unpunished. Of course, you have people who were heart breakers and they succeeded in life with no problems, BUT I tell you, the God we serve can punish the sins of a person up to the 3rd & 4th generations. This God, can also choose to forgive the sins of a person as quoted in a bible passage - "blessed is the man, whose sins, the Lord does not count against him".
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2007
I envy you guys.
You got hearts!
I'm out our here for good
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by ifyalways(f): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2007
Diary of dumped souls
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by efuah(f): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2007
eniyan:

"Jilt him/her, before he/she jilts you" undecided I smell fear hear. Let me tell you all something. Fear is one of the greatest weapon that could be used to ruin your life. If you fear something, that thing you are afraid of, usually happens. Why make life hard for yourselves? A girl fancies a guy, why should she have to play 'hard-to-get'? Likewise a guy fancies a girl, why should he attempt to make her jealous by threatening that he would dump her for another girl?

People need to check their attitude in this 'modern' World. In the 'modern' World, you have people breaking other people's heart and the World sometimes praises the heart-breaker. Just to let everyone know, whether you are an Athesist, Christain, Muslim, Buddist or any other clan you can claim to belong to. There is one and only one God who rewards everyone according to their work, whether you are a believer of God or not. Anyone that intentionally breaks another person's heart knowingly, wouldn't go unpunished. Of course, you have people who were heart breakers and they succeeded in life with no problems, BUT I tell you, the God we serve can punish the sins of a person up to the 3rd & 4th generations. This God, can also choose to forgive the sins of a person as quoted in a bible passage - "blessed is the man, whose sins, the Lord does not count against him".
gr8 speech kiss kiss kiss but sometimes my dear, the writing on the walls are Unequivocal. . . me for instance wldn't jilt a guy out of fun . . . but out of fear like u said. it sometimes better to clear ur mind off a parcel that may forever not arrive.

good point u have there, esp with the part of God thingy. . . very true . . . it's all depends on the circumstances.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Bblak(f): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2007
ifyalways:

run before he leaves. tongue tongue tongue
Can't agree with you less.

jilt him before he jilts u
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2007
Bblak:

Can't agree with you less.

jilt him before he jilts u
got no heart to be messed with
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by creamkele(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2007
WELL ANYBODY CAN BE JILTED. ONE THING MISTAKE MOST OF US MAKE IS THAT WHEN WE SEE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR US WE JUST IGNORE THE PERSON AND INSTEAD TRY TO ATTRACT THE ATTENTIONS OF THOSE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT US, BUT JUST WANT A FLING.

MOST OF US ARE JUST OBESSED, INFACTUATED OR LUST. LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS IS A GRADUAL PROCESS, THEY TAKE TIME AND THEY COME WITH ALOT OF THINGS. wink
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Aladunni(f): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2007
"Women are like monkeys

they will never leave a branch untill they lay hold on another."

I think U find it easier to jilt when you dont love a person or there is a targetted branch somewhere. But if not,
In my years of advice to folks, ave seen the hardest breakdown in the face of true love.
lets just be careful and correct
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by pmdaboh(f): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2007
[b]@Poster

If you notice his interest has fallen off, his behaivor is changing, and he does not seem as interested in you as before--BELIEVE YOUR EYES.  Sure, talk about it with him, and give him an opportunity to explain himself.  But after several attempts to resolve the issue (and ONLY YOU can determine "how many times you will put up with it"wink, it is best to move on.

I was told if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck!  We women sometimes do not want to acknowledge what is right before our very eyes, or rather, it takes us time to emotionally accept what is being done.  We do not move on as quickly or snap back as swiftly as we should.  When we give, we usually give of ourselves totally (100%) in a relationship, and it hurts when that relationship ends and we still want it to remain.

A wonderful book, entitled, "Who Moved My Cheese", by Spencer Johnson, M.D is a great book.  It has four characters in it (two mice and two little people).  It is a story about how long it takes them to accept change and adjust when their store of cheese is disappearing and finally disappears altogether.  It was a #1 Bestseller, and I recommend it to EVERY WOMAN and MAN.  You can actually see the characteristics of youself in one of those characters.  It makes you examine your life as to why you move slowly when you know it IS OVER.  

Patricia Daboh[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] / If It Were You, Would You Accept It? (picture) / My Girlfriend's Pussy Has Become So Tight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.