Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Jilt Him Before He Jilts You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilt Him Before He Jilts You (7250 Views)

Poll: Should you jilt him before he jilts you?

Yes,he would do it anyway: 45% (30 votes)
No,i will watch and pray: 21% (14 votes)
Maybe,not sure: 33% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / When To Jilt A Guy / Bride Jilts Groom On Wedding Day For Being A School Drop-out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by bovo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2007
HELLO ALL, grin I do not agree with the idea of JILTING HIM BEFORE HE JITS YOU, if your partner starts behaving differently , why don't you just let him know, i bet you he'll repent or better still let you know you've done something wrong, believe me, jilting never works coz you'll always get jealous when you see your ex-partner with another BABE wink But on the other hand, if he JUST JILTED YOU, and he once REALLY LOVED YOU he'll be the one with GUILT,

@kooldamsel "The real pain i believe,is the pain of rejection,the pain of giving your all and having it thrown in your face.Why wait for that?"
maybe you have'nt met the right guy, keep searching and quit jilting
you really need to know how good it feels to have neva JILTED in your life grin grin grin grin
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by bovo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2007
HELLO ALL, grin  I do not agree with the idea of JILTING HIM BEFORE HE JITS YOU, if your partner starts behaving differently , why don't you just let him know, i bet you he'll repent or better still let you know you've done something wrong, believe me, jilting never works coz you'll always get jealous when you see your ex-partner with another BABE wink  But on the other hand, if he JUST JILTED YOU, and he once REALLY LOVED YOU he'll be the one with GUILT,

@kooldamsel "The real pain i believe,is the pain of rejection,the pain of giving your all and having it thrown in your face.Why wait for that?"
maybe you have'nt met the right guy, keep searching and quit jilting
you really need to know how good it feels to have neva JILTED in your life grin grin grin grin
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2007
@bovo
Who are you to talk bout love.Ok here is a question for you,wat wud you do if you found out ur bestfriend is trying to date your friend an d also while they chat he sends a portion of their conversation that suits him to your mail box just to spite you(cos he is jealous) but u just cant see it.Here is my opinion,he is an evil,twisted,two-faced bastard,and a backstabber too.Sure,you wud agree.Pls dnt post on my thread again.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by bovo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2007
kooldamsel:

@bovo
Who are you to talk bout love.Ok here is a question for you,what would you do if you found out your bestfriend is trying to date your friend an d also while they chat he sends a portion of their conversation that suits him to your mail box just to spite you(because he is jealous) but u just can't see it.Here is my opinion,he is an evil,twisted,two-faced bastard,and a backstabber too.Sure,you would agree.Please dnt post on my thread again.

Guess you've said it all, and if you don't mind he's not my friend, He's just a SNITCH!
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by bovo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2007
Of course, I know nothing about LOVE but and i bet you are the one that knows all,
well, things would be going well with me and my Ex-girlfriend if it were'nt for you and my So-called best friend who'm you also turned against me,
I really saw you as beautifull and smart, but now you turn out insultive and Dumb angry angry angry
and as for my "best friend" angry angry tell him he's a BIG TYM SNITCH
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2007
@bovo
You are shameless,tope was never your girlfriend.She was everybody"s gf by the way you know she still wants my bro n she ditched you big time becos of other guyz not me.Guess this topic applies to you.You,bamiyo n tope have issues that doesnt concern me.You are shameless. grin
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Mystique(f): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2007
Why is this getting personal. . . ?? undecided undecided
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by ifyalways(f): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2007
kooldamsel:

@bovo
You are shameless,tope was never your girlfriend.She was everybody"s girlfriend by the way you know she still wants my bro n she ditched you big time because of other guys not me.Guess this topic applies to you.You,bamiyo n tope have issues that doesnt concern me.You are shameless. grin
washing of stinking dirty linens in NLD. tongue
you guys are getting too personal please.
go settle your differences in private pls.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by liveon1: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2007
I believe true love exist and also in letting go, if he's no more intrested and you realised the bright colour of love in him is fading, although it's painful , but better you deny yourself and control real feeling for wrong guy .I can't advice to jilt but respect youself by letting him go, because i so much believe in SELF RESPECT.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by ifyalways(f): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
Welcome
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Bblak(f): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2007
peeps in

@kooldamsel
i feel u.ride on dear

@ifyalways
u're highly welcome
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by ifyalways(f): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2007
Bblak grin
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by dapsins69(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2007
its always better to be the one doing the jilting,

its best wen u jilt her without her knowing, thats jilting her and making her believe she did the jilting,

know what i mean, wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by peachie1(f): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2007
jilted or not jiltes i was jilted and feel really angry yet sad,i was talking with a man for 3 months onthe internet and we hit it off great,he was to come to the usa and live here.the other ady he neede 75dallers in american money for a visa lottery .i didnlt have it as i;m a single mom just surviving,today is the first day not a thing he has said to me ,i feelduped and my heart is broke,what do you all think.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by ifyalways(f): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2007
peachie 1:

jilted or not jiltes i was jilted and feel really angry yet sad,i was talking with a man for 3 months onthe internet and we hit it off great,he was to come to the usa and live here.the other ady he neede 75dallers in american money for a visa lottery .i didnlt have it as i;m a single mom just surviving,today is the first day not a thing he has said to me ,i feelduped and my heart is broke,what do you all think.
Learn from this
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2007
Sorry guyz for getting to personal.The guy is fool of bullshiznitz and can be a gud specimen for us to experiment on in terms of the topic at hand
@Bblak
Thanx girl
@ify
Sorry o jare.You welcome
@peachie
Hey ya.Sorry girlie.
@dapsin
You re mean
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by ifyalways(f): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
thanks kooldamsel.you really are KOOL.have fun dearie tongue
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by rockiedink(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2007
", they say two wrongs don't make a right, " remember the words of that popular song by Wyclef Jean? If he's acting funny, you wouldn't be a saint by jilting him now would you? i still believe any relationship can work if you make a go at it. afterall, you guys had something going which is why you started the relationship in the first place!!! i still believe it better to talk about it than take arbitrary decisions,
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by segunbukky: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2007
KOOLDAMSEL, i think your advice is a little harsh, do you av a boyfriend?the fact is that not all guys are the same and some guys might act weird and still be in love with you without you knowing it, Ladies, if you guys start to act funny,try asking them questions and settling things,not jumping into conclusions that you might eventually be dumped, two wrongs dont make no right, you can decide to dump your guy ONLY if things get real worse, i mean WORSE,
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by akeye(f): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2007
@segunbukky
y must a guy act weird and still be in luv doesnt he know wat luv is?
and y shuld ladies be d ones to sit a guy down to talk to him wen he's behaving funny are the guys not suppose to be da head of d game?
babes i fink d rite tin is to jilt him b4 he jilts u cos if u allow him do it b4 u,u'ld be on his list of use and dump.
so babes shyne ur eyes shocked
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2007
@segun
You re only saying that cos ure a guy.
@akeye
Preach the gospel sis.Its time to end such things.Use and dump,what nonsense.Infact some guyz dnt deserve pity.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by janami(f): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2007
i thot one wasnt supposed to tk things too personally on d forum. kooldamsel and bovo pls behave urselves
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by bowa(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2007
hi kooldamsel,you are cute so i see no reason why a guy should make an attempt to jilt u.well attitude in relationship is very essential u know,have you eva sat down to ask youself questions like,am i doing the right thing to make the relationshio work?it's not about u meeting the right partner,but it's about u been the right partner,then u'll influence ur man.goodluck cool
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2007
@janami
Ive apologised already.Ok im sorryyyyyyyyyy grin grin
@Bowa
Thanx for the compliment.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by chaloo(m): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2007
Kooldamsel

what kind of love is that which you could finish whenever you want. i would want to know the reasons why my partner is not happy , try to resolve the differences.

May be you guys are taking about not love.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by 190: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sadly there are NO HOPE for Nigerian girls

Jilt is their middle name -- they are all over the place hating men  grin  grin

Nigerian men rock  cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] / Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison / My Fellow Womanizers, Please Help Me Decide On This? PLEASE!!! PHOTOS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.