Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Jilt Him Before He Jilts You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilt Him Before He Jilts You (7249 Views)

Poll: Should you jilt him before he jilts you?

Yes,he would do it anyway: 45% (30 votes)
No,i will watch and pray: 21% (14 votes)
Maybe,not sure: 33% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / When To Jilt A Guy / Bride Jilts Groom On Wedding Day For Being A School Drop-out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2007
@mellow
How you dey
@Joey
Hey you only said that cos ure a guy.Im not saying you should pull the plug immediately but when its obvious you are in a relationship of convenience and he is acting like you are forcing him,he also treats you like dirt, pls why wait for him to say no?You should just walk away.Love is blind only when we want it to.
@Efuah
You don bone me for yahoo messenger abi?
@Bblack
I dey feel you
@pejubaby
Ride on sis.I believe the guyz like joey are against what i said cos they always want ladies below them.
@freely
Na una cause am now.Its not a competition but you need to be smart anyways.
@Topic
The real pain i believe,is the pain of rejection,the pain of giving your all and having it thrown in your face.Why wait for that?
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by james007: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2007
C
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2007
@yimiton
Like i said joey is only being inconsiderate.Women ave suffered too much
@pmdaboh
[b
pmdaboh:

[b]@Poster

If you notice his interest has fallen off, his behaivor is changing, and he does not seem as interested in you as before--BELIEVE YOUR EYES. Sure, talk about it with him, and give him an opportunity to explain himself. But after several attempts to resolve the issue (and ONLY YOU can determine "how many times you will put up with it"wink, it is best to move on.

I was told if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck! We women sometimes do not want to acknowledge what is right before our very eyes, or rather, it takes us time to emotionally accept what is being done. We do not move on as quickly or snap back as swiftly as we should. When we give, we usually give of ourselves totally (100%) in a relationship, and it hurts when that relationship ends and we still want it to remain.

A wonderful book, entitled, "Who Moved My Cheese", by Spencer Johnson, M.D is a great book. It has four characters in it (two mice and two little people). It is a story about how long it takes them to accept change and adjust when their store of cheese is disappearing and finally disappears altogether. It was a #1 Bestseller, and I recommend it to EVERY WOMAN and MAN. You can actually see the characteristics of youself in one of those characters. It makes you examine your life as to why you move slowly when you know it IS OVER.

Patricia Daboh[/b]

I dey feel u.Why keep on hoping for what is not.LADIES WAKE UP.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2007
@yimiton
Like i said joey is only being inconsiderate.Women ave suffered too much
@pmdaboh
[b
pmdaboh:

[b]@Poster

If you notice his interest has fallen off, his behaivor is changing, and he does not seem as interested in you as before--BELIEVE YOUR EYES. Sure, talk about it with him, and give him an opportunity to explain himself. But after several attempts to resolve the issue (and ONLY YOU can determine "how many times you will put up with it"wink, it is best to move on.

I was told if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck! We women sometimes do not want to acknowledge what is right before our very eyes, or rather, it takes us time to emotionally accept what is being done. We do not move on as quickly or snap back as swiftly as we should. When we give, we usually give of ourselves totally (100%) in a relationship, and it hurts when that relationship ends and we still want it to remain.

A wonderful book, entitled, "Who Moved My Cheese", by Spencer Johnson, M.D is a great book. It has four characters in it (two mice and two little people). It is a story about how long it takes them to accept change and adjust when their store of cheese is disappearing and finally disappears altogether. It was a #1 Bestseller, and I recommend it to EVERY WOMAN and MAN. You can actually see the characteristics of youself in one of those characters. It makes you examine your life as to why you move slowly when you know it IS OVER.

Patricia Daboh[/b]

I dey feel u.Why keep on hoping for what is not.LADIES WAKE UP.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by ginnie(f): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ poster

I totally agree with you. Once you start noticing changes in the guy's character towards you, you talk to him about it and he doesn't come up with any reason, please respect yourself and walk out of the relationship or better still, give him a break.

Don't keep waiting and expecting him to change because the more you stay there, the more the respect he has for you is diminishing (cos you'd be forcing yourself on him) especially if he doesn't want you anymore.

For me, I'l jilt him before he jilts me at least to have some respect to myself.

If he really loves me, he'd come back.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by babadee(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2007
Really doesn't matter who jilts who first, pain is pain and the hurt of a failed relationship will still be there.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by tomisine(f): 2:50am On Oct 19, 2007
well as for me i say dump him before he dumps you so that you'll have a bit of self respect left.and the hurt, no matter how deep, you'll definitely get over it. the signs are always there its just that love makes us vulnerable and purposely blind. when he starts acting funny, talk to him about it. it could be that there's some other problem not that he's tired of you. then you work through it together, but if there's no tangible reason, i say, DITCH HIM FAST. if he's truly yours he'll realise his mistakes and he'll be back. if not my dears, there are better people out there o jare. undecided Never make yourself a thorn in anyones flesh abeg. These men sef, with them wahala dey, without them wahala still dey, haba anyway ladies, in whatever relationship you find yourself, please maintain your identity. Never lose who you are because of anyone. (as in the good stuffs oh) wink
anyway we ladies self no dey try at all. we just allow guys to dis us anyhow because of love, God forbid. once beaten 100,000 times shy. End of story. cool
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by mellow(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2007
kooldamsel:

@mellow

How you dey

My Dear I de. How your emams? Hope you are giving your lecturers assighnment?

Topic: It is only the man who has not experienced it that is a hero.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by TCUBE(m): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2007
U better dont try it, Its better to wait it out.Be sure , try to fix thangs before opting out, My ex-girlfriend tried it and ma word the gurl stil dey regret am stiol today, Patience!
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2007
@ kooldamsel,
you indeed cool.
Leave those guys alone, they're out to humiliate ladies. I'm not one for it.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by mekoyo(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2007
Just put an end to it.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2007
@mekoyo
Atlast a guy that agrees
@mellow
omo exams no easy o but we dey try
@TCUBE
You dont have to end it immediately but when its obvious he doesnt want you pls,
@ginnie,tomisine and yimiton
I dey feel una
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by efuah(f): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2007
kooldamsel:

@mellow
How you dey
@Joey
Hey you only said that because ure a guy.I'm not saying you should pull the plug immediately but when its obvious you are in a relationship of convenience and he is acting like you are forcing him,he also treats you like dirt, please why wait for him to say no?You should just walk away.Love is blind only when we want it to.
@Efuah
You don bone me for yahoo messenger abi?

@Bblack
I dey feel you
@pejubaby
Ride on sis.I believe the guys like joey are against what i said because they always want ladies below them.
@freely
Na una cause am now.Its not a competition but you need to be smart anyways.
@Topic
The real pain i believe,is the pain of rejection,the pain of giving your all and having it thrown in your face.Why wait for that?

sorry darl, av been damn busy lately . . . hook up let's talk kiss

@yimi, u r forgiven . . . cos of granny kiss wink
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2007
@kooldamsel and yimiton

u gals are highly against me but u should also know that guys too have hearts and u might just jilt them when they need u d most however thinking them guys were about to jilt u.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by TCUBE(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2007
kooldamsel:

@mekoyo
Atlast a guy that agrees
@mellow
omo exams no easy o but we dey try
@TCUBE
You don't have to end it immediately but when its obvious he doesnt want you please,
@ginnie,tomisine and yimiton
I dey feel una

exactly my point, wait until u sure
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by mekoyo(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2007
@kooldamsel

That's just it. Guys can sometimes be funny and you don't know how to get out of it when you get hooked into their trap.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by bimbliss(f): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2007
well, hmmm!!!
be in love but with ur brains alert
be smart not foolish becos u love him or her
dont let no loser toy with ur emotions, guard it with all deligence
be in love with the right person and for the right and best reasons so that when ever theres a need to break up there will be no cause for regrets

I THINK WE ALL NEED TO HAVE A GOOD HEART AND NOT WANT TO BREAK ANYONES HEART
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Bblak(f): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2007
@kooldamsel
what's up girl wink
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2007
@ Joey82,
It's only an immature girl who wants to sample as many men as possible or a woman that doesn't love her man at all that will dump him just because he's indifferent. Before a lady jilts a guy, she must have taken everything into consideration and even try to talk to him.
But when it becomes glaring with all the signs that he wants out of the relationship then, she'll rather leave than to be dumped. (you may want to check the original post again)
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2007
u 4get ladies at times could start nagging and behaving strangely too, so do u expect ur guy to take the shots when he discovers this?

One thing I'm learning 4rm u is: i'll always b @ alert in r/ships henceforth, so I will jilt first b/4 my girl jilts me. since na competition
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by mellow(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2007
Joey82:

u forget ladies at times could start nagging and behaving strangely too, so do u expect your guy to take the shots when he discovers this?

One thing I'm learning from u is: i'll always b @ alert in r/ships henceforth, so I will jilt first b/4 my girl jilts me. since na competition

What is good for the Mayor's Goat is equally good for the Mayor's, [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by moondust(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2007
easier said than done
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by chukz4real(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2007
Jilt no one. Only watch carefully before u leap, dats all!!!
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2007
@joey82
im not against you.
@blimbiss
You go girl
@mekoyo
im not disregarding your point
@Bblak
Notin o.Just trying to keep my body n soul together.Trying to mingle and remain single at the moment.LOL
@Efuah
I understand.
@chukz4real
You re only saying that cos ure a guy
@moondust
You still got to try
@yimiton
Yea ure rite o.Ladies don try,its time to hit back and hard too.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2007
@mellow
na u know o
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by iyes(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2007
Remember, it is written:

Do unto others before they do unto you!
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by janami(f): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2007
jilt him before he jilts u? wow! that is an evil thot if actually d guy is jst being stressed out or pre occupied with something else apart from u. hey face it girl u r not always the reason he feels so negligent and grouchy. i guess the best thing is to talk to him that is why u r there in the first place. but if u think u are well,
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2007
@iyes
I agree with you
@janami
The signs will definitely be there
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by igbonla(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2007
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by whitelexi(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2007
My opinion:

This is all crap talk

Irrespective of who jilts who, the hurt is evenly spread. Its quite childish to think that if u end it now, u'll not hurt. . . if u truly have an aorta of love for him/her, u will hurt like hell.
Love has got its mind games, and some peeps know how to play the game, and when they do this, they target hurting their ex's feelings. . . in some cases they succeed, but it will depend on the mindset of the ex in question.

It will make more sense to advice peeps to fix a relationship when they notice a change in their partners' behaviour, that is what i'll identify with as the truth. . . and Mature.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by magneto(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2007
@whitelexi

u done said it all bro. . . word! wink
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by ronnieslimz(f): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2007
moondust:

easier said than done
word!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Man / Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] / Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.