Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto (43379 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force / Xmas Day Bombing: How Kabiru Sokoto Was Rearrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

As for the punctuation, ask for the owner of the forum why punctuations on his forum defies normal logic

If "full-stop" on his forum will always appear as a "comma" - that's on him, not me - I don't get paid to post here

And I could care less about what you think any ways - because your opinions don't count

Just deal with being brothers with gorillas - and having women with beards and hairy chests

I'm laughing at your flat head and flat brain in Epe Ijebu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahah

Sorry about battering your already deflated ego. I can imagine how you feel right now. Would probably take you some days to get over the fact that everyone knows you cant punctuate. I can swear my 7 year old cousin does a better job punctuating than you'd ever do. Anyways they say it takes a true man to get up from a fall. Its never to late to start learning. #PickupAbook!  wink
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Rhino4dm: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
Shut da fucck up.  Bloody irritant!

Igwe.:

I needed to confirm something and that has been established.

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Atigba: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
welcome back, the sss, should preserve him, got some questions to ask him
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
A bunch of people using A sword?

You can keep dissecting my comments from now till Kingdom come for typos - to boost your gorilla ego, I REALLY DON'T GIVE A PHUCK, PRICK

English is my first language, and I speak it PERFECTLY - the way it should SPOKEN - with a PERFECT ACCENT TO GO WITH IT

Anything goes in a forum - only jobless gorillas proof-read peoples' comments smh

Bless your heart, you've now been promoted from a gorilla to a monkey, for proof reading my comments

***Sarcastic Clapping******
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

What I look like?? I'm good as long as I don't have gorilla genes, big head, flat head, and flat brain - and my sisters don't have beards and hairy chest

The joke is on you  <<<

Good, good. I can see you are learning how its done. However, I see you are still oblivious of where to place fullstops. Are you a slow learner ?    undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
tribalism Nigeria's biggest problem
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by princeokek: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ileke idi and all the loud mouthed yoruba guys here,better shut the FCK up if you have nothing to say here,if you are this S T U P I D i wonder how ur children will behave
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by 76Naira(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
joe george:

tribalism Nigeria's biggest problem

Thanks!
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
KnowAll:

This guy no be Igbo, I thought they said Igbo has block head, this guy's head is just like Orangutum.  lipsrsealed

He's definitely ibo.I guess they mould his head with a frypan when he was born instead of calabash as practiced in ibo culture which is why the head fokasibe.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
Sorry about battering your already deflated ego. I can imagine how you feel right now. Would probably take you some days to get over the fact that everyone knows you cant punctuate. I can swear my 7 year old cousin does a better job punctuating than you'd ever do. Anyways they say it takes a true man to get up from a fall. Its never to late to start learning. #PickupAbook!

I have read more books than you would ever dream off, and I'm arguably more educated than your ENTIRE FAMILY put together

Like I said earlier, using "full-stop" on this forum - defies normal logic with my laptop here in London

I just hope your 7year old cousin doesn't have the same gorilla genes his uncle has

I bet he won't because he probably lives in Lagos, my home state

You should thank me for that because I saved your cousin from being a gorilla specie cool
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

You can keep dissecting my comments from now till Kingdom come for typos - to boost your gorilla ego, I REALLY DON'T GIVE A PHUCK, PRICK

English is my first language, and I speak it PERFECTLY - the way it should SPOKEN - with a PERFECT ACCENT TO GO WITH IT

Anything goes in a forum - only jobless gorillas proof-read peoples' comments smh

Bless your heart, you've now been promoted from a gorilla to a monkey, for proof reading my comments

***Sarcastic Clapping******

Oh, that's it. That's what I have been waiting for. The rage emanating from the soul of an embarrassed and self disappointed full grown man, who feels 2 feet tall right now.  This is FUN, but I am sorry, I can't stay to expose your weak points even more.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
@: shymmex '
What I look like?? I'm good as long as I don't have gorilla genes, big head, flat head, and flat brain - and my sisters don't have beards and hairy chest

The joke is on you  <<<
what joke? you an edio.t just like ileke, both of you started this tribal stuff on this thread.

lol @ sisters don't have beards and hairy chest who asked you  grin no doubt you just expose yourself and family the more.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by dmainboss: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
Beaf:

Why are there so many id!ots on NL? embarassed

It is so childish, I am beginning to loose interest in NL. It is like a bunch of kidz playing and it  has been on since they lost the elections. It is obvious now that it is not about seeking for the betterment of Nigeria but about a certain agenda.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

I have read more books than you would ever dream off, and I'm arguably more educated than your ENTIRE FAMILY put together

Like I said earlier, using "full-stop" on this forum - defies normal logic with my laptop here in London

I just hope your 7year old cousin doesn't have the same gorilla genes his uncle has

I bet he won't because he probably lives in Lagos, my home state

You should thank me for that because I saved your cousin from being a gorilla specie cool

LMAO!!! Rage can make a MAN talk like a Kid sometimes. How can you possibly prove that? I don't even know you.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2012
Good, good. I can see you are learning how its done. However, I see you are still oblivious of where to place fullstops. Are you a slow learner ?    

Can you read??

My bad, I forgot GORILLAS can neither read nor understand basic English

You know what, phuck this back and forth - let's do physical talking

I want to show you some Yoruba cowardice - and shank half of your face off
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
@phreakabit

I know you said you live in London in some of your posts - phuck this e-argument, let's do the real thing

Yo, I'm pissed - let me show you some Yoruba cowardice

We can do this any time, if you're on it, mate

I'm out here, man
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

Can you read??

My bad, I forgot GORILLAS can neither read nor understand basic English

You know what, phuck this back and forth - let's do physical talking

I want to show you some Yoruba cowardice - and shank half of your face off

LMAO!!! I think I really deflated your ego. INTERNET TOUGH GUY!

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif[/img]
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by seenoevil1: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
phreakabit:

LMAO!!! I think I really deflated your ego. INTERNET TOUGH GUY!

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif[/img]

@phreak you are killing this shymmex guy lol @ the jack nicholson gif (saving that pic right now grin grin grin)
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

@phreakabit

I know you said you live in London in some of your posts - phuck this e-argument, let's do the real thing

Yo, I'm pissed - let me show you some Yoruba cowardice

We can do this any time, if you're on it, mate

I'm out here, man

I accept your challenge. Meet me @  202-206 Buckingham Palace Rd Belgravia, London, 0300 123 1212 .
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
LMAO!!! I think I really deflated your ego.

I'm just tired of being selfish and taking over the thread because I know some people out there want to post some sensible messages - not gorilla like comments

We can both leave the forum for them, and do the real thing, trust me

INTERNET TOUGH GUY!

Internet tough guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let's see who the internet tough guy is - and who the real coward tribe is

We both live in London, we can meet any time and see who the real coward is

I back my shyte up, one less Ibo sent 6feet under - equals one less bigoted gorilla to deal with on NL
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Joshua15(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2012
it jst started more disgrace nd shame wil bfall dem
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Aringarosa(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Shymmex, how old are you?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
I accept your challenge meet me @  202-206 Buckingham Palace Rd Belgravia, London, 0300 123 1212 .

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If I sold a this generation and the next generation of your family - the money from that won't rent a room in Belgravia

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clown - y'all have Ojukwu-esq genes running through your veins

I see why that clown from Zungeru ran with tampoon and a skirt on

Coward race of people with flat heads, phuck off
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by seenoevil1: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
Aringarosa:

^^^

YOU READ MY MIND ROFLMAO . ARE YOU PSYCHIC OR SOMETHING  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

I'm just tired of being selfish and taking over the thread because I know some people out there want to post some sensible messages - not gorilla like comments

We can both leave the forum for them, and do the real thing, trust me

Internet tough guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let's see who the internet tough guy is - and who the real coward tribe is

I back my shyte up, one less Ibo sent 6feet under - equals one less bigoted gorilla to deal with on NL

Well, I just gave you an address where we should meet. BTW, why would you want to back your own faeces up ? That's sick!  undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2012

Of what importance is that??

You can't call me a coward and expect me not to either blast or knock half of your face off - regardless of my age

Age is not a factor here, my upbringing told me NEVER to back down from NO MAN, especially Ibo clowns
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by hbrednic: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
,are you in the meseum? no offence
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by sunkoye: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
NPF should pls stir clear of this angry
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Aringarosa(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

Of what importance is that??

You can't call me a coward and expect me not to either blast or knock half of your face off - regardless of my age

Age is not a factor here, my upbringing told me NEVER to back down from NO MAN, especially Ibo clowns

Stop exposing your idiocy on a public forum.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by seenoevil1: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ Shymmex i advise you copy this image link and paste it whenever phreak replies you . You are better off waving the white flag of peace than going into something you can't win . Trust me ! You'll thank me one day .  grin grin

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by karlmax2: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
hbrednic:
Quote from: shymmex on Today at 08:32:02 PM

guess the brits must be enjoying your tigerclawed face,are you in the meseum? no offence

Lwkmd Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ yab shymmex answer are Ʊ in the meseum?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
Well, I just gave you an address where we should meet. BTW, why would you want to back your own faeces up ? That's sick!

At least you have resulted to twisting posts

You met your match today, and I see you're not as abusive as you usually are towards Yoruba people

@chino11 was buried yesterday, and you today - phuck you Ibo clowns - you gorillas are disgusting

I'll continue to be on the attack, till you faggits stop calling Yoruba people cowards

Phuck e-arguments - we can take it to the roads if you pu.ss.ies want it

Phuck y'all!!

Your abusive bs towards Yorubas made me join this forum, phuck y'all
And stop abusing a tribe with a history and culture you'll NEVER be able to challenge in your next 20generations

PHUCK Y'ALL!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video / LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.