Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

In A Relationship, Married Or Not… You Should Read This. Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship, Married Or Not… You Should Read This. Marriage. (2501 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Advice To Any Guy In A Relationship,married Or About To Get Married / Re: If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. (long) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Relationship, Married Or Not… You Should Read This. Marriage. by lekerenike: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2012
You need to read this, either you are married or not;
“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes.

Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why?
Read the rest here: http://christimageinme..in/2012/01/in-relationship-married-or-not-you.html
Re: In A Relationship, Married Or Not… You Should Read This. Marriage. by StRichy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2012
So what happened thereafter?
Re: In A Relationship, Married Or Not… You Should Read This. Marriage. by lekerenike: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
Re: In A Relationship, Married Or Not… You Should Read This. Marriage. by Osama10(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2012
Stale!

(1) (Reply)

Ebony Flavour / What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? / Girl Accidentally Sends Naked Photo To Her Father. Check Out His Reaction (just

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.