Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? (6573 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / I Wish I Can Get This On Val Day (pics) / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2012
booqee:

eh come. . ! Are u maaaaddd?! yes, u're maaaaaddd. angry undecided What d hell is ur prob, so u had d balls to call me a bittch huh? Well it aint ur fault, its dat security guard dat allowed u to escape from the psychiatric home that u were recieving treatment. Bullshiitt! angry undecided abi oh, see me see skales oh, just becos, since last year august dat he's been toasting me, i nor gree for am, he has been giving me himself hell.

Running mouth and saying what's not is de second thing u knw how to do best

Biitch. Biitch biitch, biitch all de modfoking time
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
booqee:

abi oh, see me see skales oh, just becos, since last year august dat he's been toasting me, i nor gree for am, he has been giving me himself hell.
n u claim u dint chyke her.

skales:

Guy no let me change am for U
wuldn't blame u, just remain behind ur nokia 2700 screen dey open mouth anyhow. I don jam ur type plenty 4 hia but I don,t do insults, its childish.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2012
mcnepow:

n u claim u dint chyke her.

Na your papa house I come chyke her abi?

I go soon change am for u now grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
Guy u tooooo talk! Activate ur Childish T!endencies
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
i don't do val undecided undecided undecided
maybe until i find TRUE love wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
Swtchickgurl sweerie

Are u really dat fugly?

*i mean dis in a nice way*
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Agybabe(f): 3:13am On Feb 15, 2012
Now that val is ended. Can we hear something else?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 15, 2012
skales:

Swtchickgurl sweerie

Are u really dat fugly?
there's nofin nice bout what u've just said. You're just a trouble maker. Mtcheww angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by bunmioguns(m): 5:32am On Feb 15, 2012
skales:

Swtchickgurl sweerie

Are u really dat fugly?

Dedicated to u and all NPJC guys out there

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2012
booqee:

there's nofin nice bout what u've just said. You're just a trouble maker. Mtcheww angry

Hold your side before I change am for you

Olodo
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
skales:

Swtchickgurl sweerie

Are u really dat fugly?

at least my mum likes me d way i am embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2012
Lol
Why she no go like you, no be she born you grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^^
shift mk i follow human being talk abeg

SWITCHICKEN hw u dey ?

** its DON speaking**
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2012
Guy dress back
U think sey na movie rehearsal u dey do?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2012
skales:

Lol
Why she no go like you, no be she born you grin

dats y i love her
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2012
Switchickgurl sweerie

Are u ibo?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2012
i'm not tribalistic
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2012
Lol ok whatever
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^^
get lost u dis bow-legged vulture angry

come!! switchicgurl, i no dey follow u talk? angry

bush pig!! angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2012
ARareGem,

our valentine jst wan start
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2012
smh*****
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2012
u r playing with serious headache
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2012
thanks paracetamol go do am
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 16, 2012
@ DANI1LUV

araregem is already hooked by a PROJANer pls take note, cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by bunmioguns(m): 2:15am On Feb 16, 2012
d mod sef don dey follow me compete for wife, hope dis will nt result into banning

undecided undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2012
As if u know sey na my prayer be that tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2012
sutoboy:

thanks paracetamol go do am
So imbeciille dey tak paracetamol? undecided

DONkollione:

@ DANI1LUV

araregem is already hooked by a PROJANer pls take note, cheesy cheesy

who ask u? undecided

bunmioguns:

d mod sef don dey follow me compete for wife, hope dis will nt result into banning

undecided undecided
you well so?? lipsrsealed

skales:

As if u know sey na my prayer be that tongue
eeediott grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2012
Muguu grin

I trust u
Once u don find interest for a particular girl, u fit do anything to win her over
Even if na to bann anybody wey try to block your way
angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2012
Dani1luv i just dey use one eye dey look u 4 dis jokes section,

this one we go fyt am to d finish, angry
#araregem is hooked, roger that? cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2012
;d
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2012
skales:

Muguu grin

I trust u
Once u don find interest for a particular girl, u fit do anything to win her over
Even if na to bann anybody wey try to block your way
angry

ur pah na mugu grin grin

and ban you sef join grin I no trust you, u for dun dey touch ha nyash for church grin grin

and you call yourself a reverend fada angry angry angry

DONkollione:

Dani1luv i just dey use one eye dey look u 4 dis jokes section,

this one we go fyt am to d finish, angry
#araregem is hooked, roger that? cheesy cheesy

you wan fight me?? shocked with your insect bisceps?? grin you see muscles you nor run? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Collection Of Hilarious African Meme / Who Is Smarter? / "you See, She Crossed Her Legs: "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.