Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,880 members, 7,838,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? (6545 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / I Wish I Can Get This On Val Day (pics) / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
dis is wat i call derailing of thread,
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^I know smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
DONkollione:

dis is wat i call derailing of thread,

and dats what happens wen a hott chic enters a place!  kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
Who told u you're hot?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mikuz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
i did.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2012
No make me laugh abeg
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
hehehe
mikuz:

i did.
funny guy! lol grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by EFULEFU1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2012
me, i think i will go for- - -i think e-really sutoboy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mikuz(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
My switchicgurl,
thanks for the compliment.
*she hugs Mikuz*
waoh!!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
I spent mine wiv Don,he was worth it kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2012
I spent mine with idowuogbo n am still spending it with her. isnt dat nyc? cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2012
mstcheew, hu carez?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
DONkollione:

I spent mine with idowuogbo n am still spending it with her. isnt dat nyc? cheesy cheesy
Oh baby it gets berra everyday,u d bestest kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^^

Feeling like da only man in dis world,
hw was ur day dearie?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oh baby it gets berra everyday,u d bestest kiss kiss
Pleasio, abegio, wat gets berra?? na dat thing?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2012
mcnepow:

Pleasio, abegio, wat gets berra?? na dat thing?
Hin shankolo dey make me sangalo wink wink cheesy

DONkollione:

^^^

Feeling like da only man in dis world,
hw was ur day dearie?
Dear am feeling like Cinderella,My day was blissful,U rock my world. kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 18, 2012
^^^

Sweathrt ur love dey mk me loose control, omo to nice, omo to sweet. kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 4:14am On Feb 18, 2012
Don na jazz u dey use? she don kolo 4 u finish!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2012
Don
I'm so happy for u bro. At last u don find wife grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2012
^^^

SHey now u go gree say i no b manlover lyk u? grin grin

@mcnepow. me sef don kolo 4 am now, grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2012
DONkollione:

^^^

Sweathrt ur love dey mk me loose control, omo to nice, omo to sweet. kiss
This feels like destiny my dearest,I don mount for ur side like shadow.I shall continue to b ur reflection kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2012
smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by bingbagbo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^

hi wink, i am rich! undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^ prove it.
u want my account? tongue tongue

i'm rich too! cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by bingbagbo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^

I CAN even buy you brazilian hair! cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2012
DONkollione:

^^^

SHey now u go gree say i no b manlover lyk u? grin grin

@mcnepow. me sef don kolo 4 am now, grin
choi!
bin gbagbo:

^^^

I CAN even buy you brazilian hair! BB Porsche cheesy
thats more like it ¤wink¤
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
bin gbagbo:

^^^

I CAN even buy you brazilian hair! cheesy

actually i'm not into guys that flaunt their goodness! i ve money too! show me true love kiss

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^^

go hug transformer abeg,
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2012
^why? There's no lite
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2012
swtchicgurl:

actually i'm not into guys that flaunt their goodness! i ve money too! show me true love kiss

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ur punyanga too much sef haba! Ur name no dey Forbes na lool.Abeg hug d kondo jaree grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2012
@ dani mk see hug am till nepa bring lite jare,

@idowu swearie, LOL, ABI OO
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2012
my yanga plenty because i hott!!!!!!

it aint easy!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Are You In Real Life? / I'm Getting Married! / My Collections Of Funny Memes To Spice Ur Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.