Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,881 members, 7,841,301 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? (6553 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / I Wish I Can Get This On Val Day (pics) / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2012
skales:

;d
u mean " grin "
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2012
COME! dani u think say i b skales? i go send ma boyz(sutoboy ,otooro) to arrange u 4 hia, shey u dey see sutoboy muscle? grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2012
ehn ehn?

me i resemble bouncer abi?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2012
DONkollione:

COME! dani u think say i b skales? i go send ma boyz(sutoboy ,otooro) to arrange u 4 hia, shey u dey see sutoboy muscle? grin grin
grin shocked na wetin you dey call muscle be that grin grin you nor see as him rib comot for skin?? shocked grin grin e be like okro grater grin grin grin

eeddiott, come fite na cheesy grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2012
shm****
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by BIGDAY1(f): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2012
HI,
DO NEED A SOURCE TO CLEAR YOUR GOODS IN TINCAN ISLAND U CAN CONTACT THIS GUY HE DO IT FOR ME I DONT KNOW HIM ON SOMEBODY INTRODUCE HIM TO AND HIS DOING IT CALL HIS LEKAN: 08094537933.OR MAIL : ONCESLOTMEDIA@YAHOO.COM
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2012
sorry go to scammer section!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2012
CHAI! sutoboy see as dani1luv end u from head to toe, hahahahah, grin grin , U no even fit shout , grin . ABI U DEY FEAR BAN NI? grin grin

FAYA AM BACK JORR grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
Skales wey be like okporoko tongue wia u dey??
M ina mood for yabbing today, abi ur free browsin don stop to connect? grin tongue
carry that ur chewing stick leg come hia naw naw!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by bunmioguns(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2012
skales:

As if u know sey na my prayer be that  tongue

No weapon fashioned against me in dis jokes section shall prosper  angry angry angry angry

BIG DAY:

HI,
   DO NEED A SOURCE TO CLEAR YOUR GOODS IN TINCAN ISLAND U CAN CONTACT THIS GUY HE DO IT FOR ME I DONT KNOW HIM ON SOMEBODY INTRODUCE HIM TO AND HIS DOING IT CALL HIS LEKAN: 08094537933.OR MAIL : ONCESLOTMEDIA@YAHOO.COM

Best joke so far  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dani1luv:

I Dani1luv well so?? lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
funny people grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
^Swtchic. hi, how r u doing. cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^^ is that pick up line?! undecided undecided undecided

my mum told me not to answer one sad
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
Not a pickup line, Your mum is right sha
Just concerned about ur wellbeing
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^^ tnx sweet smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2012
You stil haven't told me how you are doing,
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^ Wanna Tweet it Up? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
Oh God
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
What has God done to you??
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
He Lead me to temptation, I couldnt find my way there
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
DONkollione:

CHAI! sutoboy see as dani1luv end u from head to toe, hahahahah, grin grin , U no even fit shout , grin . ABI U DEY FEAR BAN NI? grin grin

FAYA AM BACK JORR grin grin

abeg leav am for me!

sha dey look!

i go ban am from this section now!

but u sef na real eediot oh!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
sutoboy:

abeg leav am for me!

sha dey look!

i go ban am from this section now!
but u sef na real eediot oh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin oya nah
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2012
oya but wait oh!

how i go ban u?

just giv me the tips!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
sutoboy:

oya but wait oh!

how i go ban u?

just giv me the tips!
ctrl + alt + del . . .sefini
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by sutoboy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2012
i no trust you

to press am sef dey fear me!

mak i no go ban myself!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2012
just say those keys nor dey your keyboard
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
mcnepow:

Skales wey be like okporoko tongue wia u dey??
M ina mood for yabbing today, abi ur free browsin don stop to connect? grin tongue
carry that ur chewing stick leg come hia naw naw!

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper
In jesus name?

Somebody should say ' amen'' on my behalf
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
In Jesus Name
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2012
u people should not joke with Jesus' name! angry angry angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
Switchgurl

Are u born again?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
Its actually Swtchicgurl not your fault though, nite blindness tinz

She's born against. .
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
mcnepow:

You stil haven't told me how you are doing,

ok, i'm fyn smiley

skales:

Switchgurl

Are u born again?

y ask?

dani1luv:

Its actually Swtchicgurl not your fault though, nite blindness tinz

She's born against. .

funny, buh, uncomfortable response. . . . . born again. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is Smarter? / If U Av Jst 24hrs To Live Wat Will U Do / My Collection Of Hilarious African Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.