Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,874 members, 7,841,284 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? (6552 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / I Wish I Can Get This On Val Day (pics) / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^ u don't resemble mcnopew,
that's because u ve a[i] 3inch microphone[/i], so don't make noise jhoor!

mtcheww!  angry grin

as for you, idowuogbo,

i never get ya tym grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
^U sound like a dude,sumtin also tells me u otorro . lipsrsealed undecided

Guys BEWARE!!!! IT gat balls
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2012
@idowuogbo,

i won't say this the second tym,
i neva get yo tym!

or did i just say it?! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
^Confessjoor,U HAVE A LARGE DI-CK hahahhhaha!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
swtchicgurl:

^^ u don't resemble mcnEpOw,
that's because u ve a[i] 3inch microphone[/i], so don't make noise jhoor!

mtcheww!  angry grin

hehehehe, 17inch+ cool grin cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Confessjoor,U HAVE A LARGE DI-CK hahahhhaha!

yuck! this is very unlady-like of you idowuogbo!

respectable ladies like myself don't say things like this! u make me puke!  angry
the last tym i saw one (donkollione's) i fell ill  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2012
mcnepow:

hehehehe, 17inch+ cool grin cool

evidence? undecided undecided undecided it doesn't matter wat u write,
my mikuz is okay for me! angry

cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
who is mikuz sad
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
swtchicgurl:

yuck! this is very unlady-like of you idowuogbo!

respectable ladies like myself don't say things like this! u make me puke!  angry
the last tym i saw one (donkollione's) i fell ill  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

haaaahhaha

Hmm am definetly on point am wiv my suspicions rite? Switchic is d name u use in drag abi?. Listen here he-she am very un-lady like wen I wanna be, if it doesn't sit well wiv u Derenle I suggest u get busy.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2012
badoswearie u too much, switchic=otooro shocked shocked . . no wonda she bhvs just like d dude, hahhahahahah,

otooro pls stop clowning around u dis bow-legged frog grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
mcnepow:

who is mikuz sad

he's my e-boyfriend, the last man standing for my loff. kiss kiss kiss kiss

u ve a problem with that or u want to contest? undecided undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
DONkollione:

badoswearie u too much, switchic=otooro shocked shocked . . no wonda she bhvs just like d dude, hahhahahahah,

otooro pls stop clowning around u dis bow-legged frog grin grin
Hey baby how u doing? Yea bitterchic and otoro na d same person.I wont tell IT how I got to know,but hey I warned IT deres only 1 Badosky.Oh yeah IT has a long one as well hahahahha
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
badoswearie dont mind dat yeye dog, i feel u jare, hw is u doing? awa val don expire? cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2012
swtchicgurl:

he's my e-boyfriend, the last man standing for my loff. kiss kiss kiss kiss

u ve a problem with that or u want to contest? undecided undecided
Him neva reach person wey I go follow contest.,. come lemme tell u something.,. smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
*bends down to reach the mouth of the small man*

ok, go ahead and tell me what u ve to say smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
DONkollione:

badoswearie dont mind dat yeye dog,  i feel u jare,  hw is u doing? awa val don expire? cheesy
Am devoted to you my dearest so our love na infinity.Val no fit define d unconditional wey I get 4 u,na u dey stage my oyoyo.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
badoswearie i dey feel u baby. u just dey scata my dardar , kiss kiss tk it easy on me baby dis ur luv sirop is blowing me mind kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
swtchicgurl:

*bends down to reach the mouth of the small man*

ok, go ahead and tell me what u ve to say smiley
[s]Omagawd!! because u don dey see ur period, u no get respect again![/s] I,ld prefer to tel u over dinner. hope u dnt mind.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^ smh
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mikuz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
Switchicgurl
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^Why r u shakin ur head?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by ekeroyal(m): 8:02am On Feb 21, 2012
mcnepow:

^^Why r u shakin ur head?

Answer: She loves headache
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2012
smt
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2012
Bounce!
I wan pass
angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2012
^^ u shaking ur ti.ts too??
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2012
skales:

Bounce!
I wan pass
angry

who?

mcnepow:

^^ u shaking ur ti.ts too??

is it that the only thing that begins with a 't'?
what about 'teeth' and 'tummy' e.t.c. . . mtchew! smy angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2012
Switchgurl

Get behind me cuz he that is in me in greater than he dat is in the world angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2012
Shaking ur teeth or tummy, how is dat done??
Shaking ur yansh dis time??
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2012
skales:

Switchgurl

Get behind me cuz he that is in me in greater than he dat is in the world  angry

u dis attention seeker, i can see u are not used to having celebrities around you, hence, ur misbehaviour! mtchew  lipsrsealed  tongue

mcnepow:

Shaking ur teeth or tummy, how is dat done??
Shaking ur yansh dis time??

haven't u heard of belly dancing? anyway, u're wrong all the same!  tongue
i percieve u'll be a sweet guy  kiss kiss kiss, unlike skales  angry angry angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 5:15am On Feb 22, 2012
Quit perceiving
Follow me home to actualy SEE that m nice, romantic n sweet (3in1). ¤wink¤
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by ekeroyal(m): 6:20am On Feb 22, 2012
swtchicgurl:

who?

is it that the only thing that begins with a 't'?
what about 'teeth' and 'tummy' e.t.c. . . mtchew! smy angry

no dear, there are n number of things that begin with 'T'
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2012
mcnepow:

Quit perceiving
Follow me home to actualy SEE that m nice, romantic n sweet (3in1). ¤wink¤

u get home?! undecided undecided undecided i tot u squat with some1. . . . . . grin grin grin

ekeroyal:

no dear, there are n number of things that begin with 'T'

i already said that, u can quit the show of ur math knowledge tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is Smarter? / If U Av Jst 24hrs To Live Wat Will U Do / My Collection Of Hilarious African Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.