Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? (6544 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / I Wish I Can Get This On Val Day (pics) / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2012
swtchicgurl:

u get home?! undecided undecided undecided i tot u squat with some1. . . . . . grin grin grin

Hehehehe, I squat with my granma.,. she wont chase u.,. she likes meeting ma female frnds grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2012
sowie, i don't like old women around me and my guy embarassed embarassed cry cry

u may consider a firstclass hotel in abuja tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2012
Tot u'ld say The Burj al Arab + flying first class
I wuldav told her to stay in her room al d same
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2012
LOL *joking* wink

wats up dis morning smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2012
Just finished the first phase of morning work
Chatting naw
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2012
ok, dat's good, i'm proud of you *gives him a peck* cheesy

don't forget my undies too, just a soft wash tongue tongue

grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2012
i'm speechless, una nor know road to offtopic?

stewpid children!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2012
swtchicgurl:

ok, dat's good, i'm proud of you *gives him a peck* cheesy

don't forget my undies too, just a soft wash tongue tongue

grin
D[b]O[/b]n[b]kon[/b]lionne, hope u heard what my sweerie just said. Soft wash tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^^^

i dey craze? dat thing that smells like a matured he-goats urine, tufiakwa dat dirty girl,

switchic 4k u ,
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by bunmioguns(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2012
DONkollione:

^^^^^

i dey craze? dat thing that smells like a matured he-goats urine, tufiakwa dat dirty girl,

switchic 4k u ,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
DONkollione:

^^^^^

switchic 4k u ,

Hahahahah! see as u dey para. tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
Swtchic. can see someone is jealous cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by kingron: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2012
val is ova nau,
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2012
mcnepow:

Swtchic. can see someone is jealous cool

donkollione is calling me names and you (mcnepow) are busy
laughing, doing nofin about it! embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

i will withdraw all my romance if u do nofin! angry be a man jhoor! angry angry angry

tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
lol@ withdraw all romance, switchic abeg withdraw carry am com deposit 4 me, lol , dis one u dey put romance for bank, hehehe
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^ i wiil deposit all my romance on you, if u deny and break up
with idowuogbo openly here on NL!!!! angry

u knw i'm super fresh and available wink wink wink *mikuz ran away* embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2012
switchic even if i dey craze i nor fit, get lost u husband snatcher,

*picks stones n throw at her* angry

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2012
swtchicgurl:

^^^ i wiil deposit all my romance on you, if u deny and break up
with idowuogbo openly here on NL!!!! angry

u knw i'm super fresh and available wink wink wink *mikuz ran away* embarassed embarassed
Wooooooooooo AseWwooooooo--------

She wan claim my kondo oo, thunder fire dat cockroach growing kpecus.U no dey fear ni? Dat condo has my name tattooeD on his pelvis,enter cave u neva reach grading.

My dearest am cold oo,come and bless me wiv ya heater.I wanna it anyhow so pls do me anyhow,dem must hear my voice for ghana oo. grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
DONkollione:

switchic even if i dey craze i nor fit, get lost u husband snatcher,

*picks stones n throw at her* angry

wake up boy, u're all ready having wet dreams! *slaps his sleepy face*

Idowuogbo:

Wooooooooooo AseWwooooooo--------

She wan claim my kondo oo, thunder fire dat cockroach growing kpecus.U no dey fear ni? Dat condo has my name tattooeD on his pelvis,enter cave u neva reach grading.

My dearest am cold oo,come and bless me wiv ya heater.I wanna it anyhow so pls do me anyhow,dem must hear my voice for ghana oo. grin grin

mtchewww! angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2012
*Holds her hand while talking*
Swtchic, dont mind that man. He's just jealous cos he kant have a youngblood.
What would I do to make u happy.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2012
oh sweet, i'm glad u're here. embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss

donkollione and idowuogbo have been calling me names embarassed embarassed cry cry
deal with them! angry

u knw today is our one-day anniversary as lofers, can u get me a BB porsche, sweet? kiss kiss kiss this will make me happy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2012
SWITCHIC get lost cant u see mommy n daddy are in d middle of somfin serious here? angry

ehen idowuswearie com closer now cant u see am ina d mood? ehen which style u want , wheelbarrow, shovel, spade,jangulova pls name it, dem must here ur voice for gabon oo *muah*
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2012
AwwWh My Bulala don land,abeg cane me I want ur sugarcane.Infact let's do d nagivate d pinnochio style,its more fun I promise ya.Are u ready?On my mark, get set, BANGGG!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
wat's d foul smell i percieve? undecided

*sprays air freshener, biocide and insecticide* angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2012
^Na ur larva growing kpecus dey cus death oo grin grin grin grin

U are oozing ewwwwwwh!!!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2012
Choi, idowusugar. u know dat style is me favourite, oya as my battery don charge now shey u see as en strong like mike tyson? ehen i put my SIM card inside u gv me d blues baby as i dey remove u gv me da reggae baby, oya gv me d bits am already sweating baby,

*banging like a mad bull* lol

*mcponew close ur eyes mk u nor spoil*
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2012
^Only penetration n u don begin sweat??
u sure say u well atal??
swtchicgurl:

oh sweet, i'm glad u're here.  embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss

donkollione and idowuogbo have been calling me names  embarassed embarassed cry cry
deal with them!  angry

u knw today is our one-day anniversary as lofers, can u get me a BB porsche, sweet?  kiss kiss kiss this will make me happy  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Porsche afta one day? u be gold digger?? Okay oo, bt erm ermmm.,. that phone aint good enof for you. A Nokia is beta, truss me. ¤wink¤
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^

oboy u know hw many rounds we go? lol,
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 4:46am On Feb 23, 2012
^Which kind 'how many rounds'?? You are simply inexperienced and inefficient!
Ask swtchic to tel u how I do d do, u might learn a trick or two.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2012
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2012
swtchicgurl:

mcnepow,

ur attn is needed here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-877317.0.html

cool
I wonder whats happening there.,.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2012
if I call her name here na she go wan choke me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Riddles For Great Minds / How Are You In Real Life? / I'm Getting Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.