Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,803 members, 7,841,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? (6551 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / I Wish I Can Get This On Val Day (pics) / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2012
abeg switchic nor dey hype urself , abi na bcus some he-goats on heat dey romance u?, tongue abegi mk i hear tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2012
that was harsh donkeyllione embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2012
swtchicgurl:

that was harsh donkeyllione embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
OtoroEmmh sorry switgal it wasn't harsh, u were forming Halle Berry wen u are still some upcoming local Opeke,d audience had to plaster u.Eemm I get emergency bandage oo,which part of ur body receive d injurycurse. tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2012
@ switchic i meant it in a nyc way now, lol, oya dont be vex
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^ if not because u apologised! i would have. . . . lemme not talk sha! angry

by the way, who's idowuogbo?! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by dani1luv: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
smh
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
swtchicgurl:

^^ if not because u apologised! i would have. . . . lemme not talk sha! angry

by the way, who's idowuogbo?! undecided undecided undecided
Let me introduce myself,My name is Ogbosky d Badosky, d only 7 men in one type of babe,her swagga is ever effective and I fresh pass u walaiiiiiii.I swear as I fresh reach oyinbo dey call me Ketchup,u don sabi d babe wella now? cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2012
switchic. idowuogbo is my ketchup, shey u don hear ni? , lol@ idowuogbo
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2012

my yanga plenty because i hott!!!!!!

it aint easy!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
U don dey feel like boiling ring shey??
Na only u 4 NL no knw badosky, m shocked!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2012
swtchicgurl:

my yanga plenty because i hott!!!!!!

it aint easy!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

U be mumu I swear

Are u Ibo?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Let me introduce myself,My name is Ogbosky d Badosky, d only 7 men in one type of babe,her swagga is ever effective and I fresh pass u walaiiiiiii.I swear as I fresh reach oyinbo dey call me Ketchup,u don sabi d babe wella now? cool cool cool cool

ok, nice to meet you, idowuogbo badosky cheesy

DONkollione:

switchic. idowuogbo is my ketchup, shey u don hear ni? , lol@ idowuogbo

who cares?! undecided

skales:

U be mumu I swear

Are u Ibo?

wat's ur biz with whr i'm from! u dis mumu tribalist!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2012
I really do not care about you sitchgul

I only want u to realise jokes section is not a dating site like focushawaii
Tis only for jokes

So please play by the rules
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2012
na wa for you ooo skales,
dem send u to me angry

smb
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mikuz(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2012
stales na envy go kill you.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2012
swtchicgurl:

na wa for you ooo skales,
dem send u to me  angry

smb

I aint da only person complaining bout how u carry yourself

U make look as if your pussssy na gold and others own na just flesh.  grin

Example below

DONkollione:

abeg switchic nor dey hype urself , abi na bcus some he-goats on heat dey romance u?, tongue abegi mk i hear tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2012
swtchicgurl:

who cares?
Eeemh come wot exactly is ur problem? Y did u reply him wiv attitude, he was only joking with ya now.Listen u starting 2 feel superior here,if you can stand jokes pls dive in to d Politics section.Nansense!

If d tin unleash pics now we go hug baboon first b4 we near am,dat is to say u ------ ---- fill in d gap mstewwwwwww
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2012
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see as husband and wife dey fight me ooo

idowuogbo, wetin donkollione give u chop wey make u loff am so undecided

i still fyn pass u sha wink

smh
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2012
^I know follow u argue fine u oo,if u dey claim beauty fine! But Badosky fresh pass u die and also u way dey claim beauty,beauty without brains na disease.Abeg go register for LUTH, surgery might just do it. tongue wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2012
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
see bad belle grin grin

*singing, somebori jealous me, somebori jealous me, because of my ikebe!* grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by skales(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2012
swtchicgurl:

^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
see bad belle grin grin

*singing, somebori jealous me,
somebori jealous me, because of my ikebe!* grin

Oniranu
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 6:07am On Feb 20, 2012
hmmm, Swtchicgurl. u get correct ikebe??
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by bingbagbo(m): 6:17am On Feb 20, 2012
yes, i get!!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Agybabe(f): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2012
Abeg make them lock this thread. Val don finish.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 6:37am On Feb 20, 2012
Bin which day u become swtchic??
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2012
don't mind dust bin! he's a coward that can't show love! angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2012
^ Come lemme show u love smiley smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2012
swtchicgurl:

don't mind dust bin! he's a coward that can't show love! angry
Hahahahaha! See dis Yoruba babe ooo, so u wanna be loved yet u forming I no dey shitzzz.Bitterchic u berra cool down so guys fit reason ur matta. tongue tongue grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by mcnepow(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hahahahaha! See dis Yoruba babe ooo, so u wanna be loved yet u forming I no dey shitzzz.Bitterchic u berra cool down so guys fit reason ur matta. tongue tongue grin
[s]Allow her do small shakara first na. Na normal tin [/s] wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2012
@switchic,

u re 4cked,

@agybabe,

jump n pass abeg, b4 i wound u angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by swtchicgurl: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

i just don't understand y u re the only female antagonist here! is it because i don displace you! tongue tongue tongue

abeg, comot make i shine jhoor! mtcheww! grin grin grin

mcnepow:

^ Come lemme show u love smiley smiley

with that your 4inch microphone?! undecided undecided undecided undecided nonsense! angry

DONkollione:

@switchic,

u re 4cked,

ve u taken ur drug today?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2012
^hahahahaha

Displace who? Bit@ch deres only 1 Badosky,hey I let u slide cus I c u crave d attention whereas I don't need to do much am sure u no worra I mean block-head. tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
swtchicgurl:

ve u taken ur drug today?

who is ur mate here?  angry angry

i nor resemble mcnopew ooo  angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If U Av Jst 24hrs To Live Wat Will U Do / Who Is Smarter? / My Collection Of Hilarious African Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.