Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Secret Desire: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Secret Desire: (2265 Views)

My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret / My Secret Admirer!!! / My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Secret Desire: by Killz3(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2012
Tosinville:

Naw! its wasn't, using social networking sites like facebook, twitter in comparison with an ordinary forum is not just it, [size=14pt]i'm not saying ppl can't get hooked up here but the chance is slim compare to facebook, myspace etc that are already dating sites where majority knows whats for.[/size]

Dumb Comment as Usual! I suggest you auction that brain of yours. . . I dont think it has ever been used! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Secret Desire: by MrsChima1(f): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2012
~Killz~:

Dumb Comment as Usual! I suggest you auction that brain of yours. . . I dont think it has ever been used! cheesy cheesy

I was trying to be nice Killz! Stop it! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was scratching my head like WTF? grin grin grin

You always made my day! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Secret Desire: by Killz3(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^^
kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Secret Desire: by IZUKWU(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I am relaxed and I do NOT want to be a moderator. For what?
lol, so that you can ban manbitches and crack nuts.
Re: My Secret Desire: by TroyJay(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2012
People always fail to point out the difference between submissiveness and domineering. I'll give a quick example. The home is like a government with subjects. Subjects are supposed to be submissive to the government. Does their being submissive to the government make them weak? No, it doesnt. Does it make them fools? I really dont think so. In nature, males are the heads of females. There cannot be two captains on a ship. One will have more power over the other. When single you can make and take decisions as a lady, but when married, being submissive helps you realize that you have come under the law of a man, and that you cannot randomly take decisions without his approval. Does it make you weak? Does it make you a fool?
I personally believe that a woman should complain when a husband expects her to be submissive and he still treats her domineeringly. That is quintessentially wrong! i wont tolerate that myself.
Op, your desire is natural, but you keep it secret because those around you fail miserably to differentiate between the submissive and domineering concepts. Blame it on "Independence" & "Equality" that has beclouded the reasonings of the majority of womenfolk. Values are wholly on a decline. I naturally will not expect the issue of headship to be any different! sad
Re: My Secret Desire: by MrsChima1(f): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2012
IZUKWU:

lol, so that you can ban manbitches and crack nuts.

If I banned the manbitches then I won't have any fun e-whooping their arses!! I am no coward! grin grin grin
Re: My Secret Desire: by IbroSaunks(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2012
submissiveness can also be as a result of weakness! However, a "real" man wouldn't exploit this weakness!

My hope is that when you find such a man, you realize his "realness" and try not to lose him, because many women wouldn't notice a "real" man if he was a 10-story building beaming "realness"!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Back On Your Ex -REVENGE 101 (must Read) / Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. / Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.