Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! (9835 Views)

I Swear This Is The Most Funniest Comments I Ever Laughed At On Nairaland / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by chukz4real(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2007
geoash:

All my nigas in the house, why not endevour to help the dud instead of making matter worst and allowing all the eves in the house to laugh their ass out !, shocked
MY guy, when next you make an atempt you can try something like this, wink
helo black angel,permit me to say that i have no syntila or histronic intention if i disclose to you that an head-over heel in unalloyed allusion over your hyper-mesmerism. kiss :

Is this another toastin style?

God save us all.
@Easybaby
U said it all. Though I don't think toastin a lady requires any in-class lecture oooooooooo. It all depends on mood or should I say circumstance u found ursleves,

Just make her laugh and that' all!!!!!!!!!!!!! say funny things. I hardly toast girls. I only show them attention: Just be very caring and naturally they will fall for you soul, spirit and body. Simple style man!
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by somze(f): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2007
Smartsoft
Dude you just made matters worse tongue
If you ever drive on 3rd mainland and see this guy trying to jump off . . . just let him be ok
Dont make matters worse tongue
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by onyekang1(f): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2007
very funny thread,ave been laughing my ribs out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ poster

i neva knew that we are now in the era where guys receive lectures to woo a lady grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by denex: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2007
@poster

you're lucky she only laughed. Even if miss world should ask me out in those exact words, she go chop slap.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by segzicres(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2007
this shit is funny as hell.
this guy is one outdated fellow.
what you need to do is to converse with her and get her to laugh alot and you'll be getting her number at the end of the day.
my grandmorther would have chased you from the start .
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Easybaby(f): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2007
my grandmorther would have chased you from the start .

lol grin grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by freelance(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2007
Funny thread grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by topeorekoy(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2007
u knw one thing i av noticed on nairaland? when ever someone comes here to seek for help or tell the forum something, people come up with one negative comments or the other and say funny things as if they have never been that road b4

my take is that my man u aint outdated, girls fall for anything u tell them if they like u it doesnt matter what u say to them. as per the girl u met at the cinema, u shld have talked to her without asking her out just get to knw her and maybe exchange numebrs and then call and get friendly set up a date and wont lie to u if she comes, the things u said to her on that day will, she hear u out rather than behave the way she did at the cinema

i knw alot of guys(me inclusive) that have said many meaningless to chiks and the chik fell because she developed interest before the guy said anything to them. i can remember vividly not saying any meaningful thing to a babe and she still liked me because she developed interest first and that happened because i developed the friendship first rather than go for the broke immediately
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Joey82(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2007
denex:

@poster

you're lucky she only laughed. Even if miss world should ask me out in those exact words, she go chop slap.

lmao grin grin grin
In strict sense, if it were miss world i know this dude will jump @ d oppurtunity
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by mellow(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2007
If I say I won't laufg you guys say I must laugh.

ROFLMFAO
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by efuah(f): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2007
lol mellow cheesy laughing my cute humps off grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by oluyele(f): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2007
Na Wah oooosmiley

Bros u no even realoise say we don dey computer age wey u dey use Village headmaster toasting lines to take catch woman.

Sorry for you but i think u'll be single for a very long time!!!!! tehehehehe grin cheesy tongue

Cheers
Oluyele
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by sweetchick(f): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2007
@ Poster,
Thanks for starting my week on such a hilarious note. I am a lady and would definitely have laughed if a guy approached me and said the things you did. Cos I would have thought he was trying to make me laugh.
My advice ( as a babe) is keep things simple. You could start with a compliment and then strike up a conversation from there.
Good luck in your future toasting endeavours
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by freelance(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2007
sweetchick:

@ Poster,
Thanks for starting my week on such a hilarious note. I am a lady and would definitely have laughed if a guy approached me and said the things you did. Cos I would have thought he was trying to make me laugh.
My advice ( as a babe) is keep things simple. You could start with a compliment and then strike up a conversation from there.
Good luck in your future toasting endeavours

Nice tips wink
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2007
u knw one thing i av noticed on nairaland? when ever someone comes here to seek for help or tell the forum something, people come up with one negative comments or the other and say funny things.
you  are quite correct  smiley
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Bblak(f): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2007
Can't help laughing ere.Try to be more vocal next time as in get the correct toasting tactics ready to avoid a repetition of the ugly scenario. Gdluckgrin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by ST3V3(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2007
@poster

I'm sure even a "wuss" will laugh at you. but one thing is clear, some don't even have that courage to walk up to a lady & express how they feel. so keep it up!
Your inability to chat a girl up intelligently can be excused we all have different backgrounds(especially those that spent their teenage years under strict surveillance of parents who see mingling with opposite sex as teenagers immoral) I don't know exactly what your case is but it is obvious you are far behind.
I am not trying to prove any point or claim i know too much as some (fools) might thing, but i hope my contributions go a long way.

*change your orientation totally, you don't "toast" a lady, you (pull) attraction.
*I personally believe to get a positive response, you need strike each lady u come across differently.
* Not all ladies will say yes, this does not make you a failure.  So just be natural, hit with something realistic.

1)You could have Started with the movie you'd just seen, Obviously she would be a fool to have paid to get in if she doesn't like movies!

2)ask questions she will have no choice than to reply subconsciously, eg i love music,   only a sadist hates music, therefore the answer?   me too!

3)I like your dress, its got my favorite colour(e.g blue).  Obviously she wouldn't buy it if she hates the colour. Therefore the answer?     oh! i love colour blue as-well.  e.t.c

Be creative, think of realistic things other than directly saying you are beautiful, you must have fallen from heaven, all this she must have heard about 20x the same morning. (even less pretty girls get showered with compliments)

All these sounds too simple, but they pass on compliment, makes you look less like a pest seeking contact number, but rather a friendly stranger who deserves a chance, also it conveys a psychological message, which is (WE SHARE SOMETHING IN COMMON)

MAKE IT BRIEF, hit the button, (aks 4 number indirectly)   e.g since we both like music (comedy e.t.c), perhaps we could go to a concert (see some comedy, go 4 a drink e.t.c) together someday.   Here, you sound friendly and less desperate, subcontiously she says yes, then asking for her number can be justified!
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by edatika(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2007
this thread is too funny to be true
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by fashizzle(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2007
Me I just say some cool classy stuff like I wanna put my zoom zoom in your boom boom, how's about it? and wink.

lol Nah seriously just make her laugh. I always try to make my first few comments elicit some laughter or at least a smile.

And pls pls don't use chat up lines. I hear they cause cancer! grin

good luck amigo - lets hear some success stories soon!
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by scientist(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2007
mellow:

If I say I won't laufg you guys say I must laugh.

ROFLMFAO
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
  PLEASE MAY I KNOW WHAT "ROFLMFAO" AND "IMAO" MEANS? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Joey82(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2007
ST3V3:

@poster

I'm sure even a "wuss" will laugh at you. but one thing is clear, some don't even have that courage to walk up to a lady & express how they feel. so keep it up!
Your inability to chat a girl up intelligently can be excused we all have different backgrounds(especially those that spent their teenage years under strict surveillance of parents who see mingling with opposite sex as teenagers immoral) I don't know exactly what your case is but it is obvious you are far behind.
I am not trying to prove any point or claim i know too much as some (fools) might thing, but i hope my contributions go a long way.

*change your orientation totally, you don't "toast" a lady, you (pull) attraction.
*I personally believe to get a positive response, you need strike each lady u come across differently.
* Not all ladies will say yes, this does not make you a failure. So just be natural, hit with something realistic.

1)You could have Started with the movie you'd just seen, Obviously she would be a fool to have paid to get in if she doesn't like movies!

2)ask questions she will have no choice than to reply subconsciously, eg i love music, only a sadist hates music, therefore the answer? me too!

3)I like your dress, its got my favorite colour(e.g blue). Obviously she wouldn't buy it if she hates the colour. Therefore the answer? oh! i love colour blue as-well. e.t.c

Be creative, think of realistic things other than directly saying you are beautiful, you must have fallen from heaven, all this she must have heard about 20x the same morning. (even less pretty girls get showered with compliments)

All these sounds too simple, but they pass on compliment, makes you look less like a pest seeking contact number, but rather a friendly stranger who deserves a chance, also it conveys a psychological message, which is (WE SHARE SOMETHING IN COMMON)

MAKE IT BRIEF, hit the button, (aks 4 number indirectly) e.g since we both like music (comedy e.t.c), perhaps we could go to a concert (see some comedy, go 4 a drink e.t.c) together someday. Here, you sound friendly and less desperate, subcontiously she says yes, then asking for her number can be justified!

So far, i think u've got the best reply.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by mekoyo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2007
All these nairalanders go kill person o lipsrsealed
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Scopium: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2007
God I will never pay to watch comedians on stage if I get a dose of stuffs like this every now and then.
Dude you have balls to spill this shit to us dude you fucking rock.
I guess that laughter will stick in your memory like fossil on rocks
You've gotten enough wonderful advice now use your guts
Go back to the same girl I think now she'll appreciate you lots

Do it with style I think she'll love it
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by echezz: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2007
come on poster, did u really rap all those lines? or u just wanna make us laugh and then get some stuff for your book.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by sabmack(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2007
Boy! u got me reeling with laughter. Una no go kill me for here o!

This na the BOMB.

Now if u must know the truth. U don't need any other tactics. For making the girl laugh is a enough for u to have won her. What u did really got the girl's attention and u would have continued from there. She would have love to hear more from u and b4 u know it, U are already exchanging phone numbers.

To be frank with u, I am going to use this ur tactics. It is a master piece.

I am still laughing.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2007
I FEEL U ECHEZZ , I TOUT AS MUCH COS I RILLY CANT IMAGINE IN OUR PRESENT GENERATION SOMEONE WOUD RAP SUCH SHIT. MAKE BE 2 MAKE UR BOOK LIVLY BUT ITZ NICE , N FUNNY ENOF. I THTINK SHE RILLY DIDNT LAUGH . COS IF I WERE DERE I'D COS A SCENE.

SABMACK UVE GOT A POINT HERE
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2007
MAKIN D CHICK LAUGH I TINK IS ENOF 2 GET HERE. TOKIN. EVEN IF SHE WALKED OUTTA U . I TINK ITZ A MATTER I.Q
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by johunojuri: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2007
ol'boy, your ID name dey follow you ', 69', that how i expect the sharpest guy to behave in the late 60s.
grin grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by johunojuri: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2007
ol'boy, your ID name dey follow you ', 69', that how i expect the sharpest guy to behave in the late 60s.
grin grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by fashizzle(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2007
Alright! Enough you amateurs. Let me break this shit down so that it will be once and forever broke.

Next time you see a girl you like (anywhere) walk up to her and say "Alright, stop."

Then as soon as she stops and turns to you, frown for a second and pause.
Keeping the same serious face suddenly start doing running man and go:

All right stop collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention,
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly, etc etc

She'll love you for it. I promise,
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by codedguy1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2007
u 4 just kidnap the babe.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by seun001(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2007
sabmack:

Boy! u got me reeling with laughter. Una no go kill me for here o!

This na the BOMB.

Now if u must know the truth. You don't need any other tactics. For making the girl laugh is a enough for u to have won her. What u did really got the girl's attention and u would have continued from there. She would have love to hear more from u and before u know it, You are already exchanging phone numbers.

To be frank with u, I am going to use this your tactics. It is a master piece.

I am still laughing.

i go with u on this one!
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!u got her laffing and u buckled.that was ur best chance at making a recovery meeeeeeen!

but,chei my guy!if i was the girl,am gonna be laffing for 15 mins straight, grin grin grin

then apart from that ;
firstly,free ur mind,dont think of anything line of wot to say,i can assure u that a start up line is always on the girl;necklace,shoes,make-up,clothes,hand-bag etc and a million other things.
but am gonna try this ur line,its just tooo sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Signs You Are With A Weak Man / See The Shoe That Cost 3.5 Million(photo) / Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.