Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! (9834 Views)

I Swear This Is The Most Funniest Comments I Ever Laughed At On Nairaland / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by chamotex(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2008
the thing is the toasting tactic is not outdated, it was never in fashion, whether 60s 0r 70s or 16th century,

me wey i think say i dey average level, its good to find person wey even worse!!!!

nothing do u ma guy, just keep doing ur thing

remember, practice makes perfect. lol
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by laylow112(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
I still need ur advices,i have tried all my new lyrics, pls can u lend me urs
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by francessby(f): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2008
Tell me what and what did you say to her that makes her laugh, it seems you started with you are the apple of my eyes, your pant is my handkerchief abi hahahaha sorry

Tell me how did you mess yourself
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by brinebaba(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2008
Mine is SuPErB!!
Can u beat it! i av toasted em'all
everytin dat wears skirt,president's daughter,governors daughter,what else?

All u need is a software dat wuld be installed on ur brain.
Its called "brine's' toaster"version 5.05.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by francessby(f): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2008
You have not told us what you say to the girl that makes her laugh at you
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by laylow112(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2008
i told her that i have been inlove with her since the very first time i set my eyes on her. I told her that i would like to be the one that makes her smile but she turned around and smile and told me that she has heared too many like that from men, so what can i possibly say to make her believe me
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by brinebaba(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2008
Lol. Try d opposite den.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by jaeo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2008
OMO NEXT TIME JUST DO IT DA GHETTO WAY
I LIKE U TELL ME YOUR OWN
NO LONG TALK
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by laylow112(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2008
I am looking for a babe to practice my new lyrics. This time i must conquer. any babes interested, hola!
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by simplycute(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2008
RHYMES (BIG LO) WA MAMA , cheesy
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by sweetpie23: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2010
LMFAO at the poster I don die today ooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by gametalk: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2010
Hahahaha hehe, guy shey u don collab with artists like Big Lo, 2shot. U fuk up big time. LMAO!
Well, neva too late. Go back to d cinema and check on her again. Guy, this time must be interactive session not uncompleted benz or oh baby sugar watever lyrics.
Best of luck
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by daduke2k(m): 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2010
Dis thread actualy dated bak 2 2007. Nawa o
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by 190: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2011
undecided
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by emorse(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Revive this thread pls! Its one of d funniest on NL. Lol
But come to think of it o. This same thing that was "out of vogue" in 2007 would actually work in 2013! Imagine this. Walk up 2 a babe and say "excuse me pls, can I toast u 4 a minute?" dependin on ur appearance, she could actually think ur being funny and decide 2 giv u a little audience. Then u can go ahead and reel out the op's lyrics and make her laugh (cos she already thinks ur funny). All in all sha, I don't think there's any "trending" pattern. Just strike up a conversation and (clears throat) dats all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Hilarious Reply A Guy Got From A White Lady (photos) / See The Shoe That Cost 3.5 Million(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.