Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! (9832 Views)

I Swear This Is The Most Funniest Comments I Ever Laughed At On Nairaland / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by juniorhamz(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2007
lamo,
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by kayceeyank: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2007
smartsoft you can say that again or the dude should read book from David De Angelo
no tactics for ladies .u just to be creative and make yourself attractive
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2007
@poster, dont mind these pple on nairaland. Your lines were the best i have ever heard. Maybe the babe no just like yr face. Next time if u see another babe, use that same piece of crap, then when u want to take her out for dinner, you can buy akara and pure water, and eat and drink it in a cozy place like Mr biggs.

Walahi the chic will love u 4 life
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by gbengeoou: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2007
Bros, no vex o,How old you be self? Na serious Bleep - UP be dis.
Go ask you friends how dem they toast a babe. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Bosdem(f): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2007
Try the koko lyrics
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2007
Wooing a babe is really easy, don't rush, just be cool, *Hi, ( with a smile) I have to let you know you're really beautiful.(that would make her smile and then you can enter with the words, like can we get to know each other and all) I'm pretty sure that 3 out of every 5 naija babes would fall for that, cool wink
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Tini(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2007
U guys are no advicing the guy at all.U are just makin fun of him.help him out.I'm like him too,just that i cant say all those things he said.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by osereka(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2007
@poster,
babes nowadays no like grammer. na money de toast women for us in abuja grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by jayvin01: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2007
its simple cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Hey young girl how you feelin today
Girl Yo body just brighten my day up
See you have now been approached by a playa
but baby i wont play ya, lets have a conversation
ermmmmmm Iz you in school baby
and what is your major
Shawty give me yo number
Cuz im dyin to date ya
Aint got alot of time so i aint tryin to chase ya
Just store it in the memory of my 3 way pager cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by parislomo(f): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2007
I kinda find it all hard to believe, seriously. You most probably wanted to start a topic, cos boy, no girl would waste half a second to listen to you, if you actually started off that way,  but if na true u yarn, boy, u've got a long way to gooooooooooo
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2007
I believe girls are too simple to be bothered about, Just find a compatible one and tell her ya feelings and if she still insists on playing hard, then ignore, Naija girls are plenty and pretty
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by dikizie(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2007
@ poster
I really want to know whats up and i was wondering if me and u could get together someday. oh baby, u look so delicious and tantalizing. Baby tell me, how would u feel because i would like to take u to places where u only see on the t.v and buy u things that u can't even pronounce. All you have to do is come take a ride with me in my uncompleted mercedes benz.

This is a verse from one of Big Lo's songs, please could you actually tell us what you actually said to the girl, because i can't believe you could actually make the mistake of reciting big Lo's "delicious" song.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by doski(f): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2007
Alphabet of Happiness,

A--Accept
Accept others for who they are and for the choices they've made even if you have difficulty understanding their beliefs, motives, or actions.

B--Break Away
Break away from everything that stands in the way of what you hope to accomplish with your life.

C--Create
Create a family of friends whom you can share your hopes, dreams, sorrows, and happiness with.

D--Decide
Decide that you'll be successful and happy come what may, and good things will find you. The roadblocks are only minor obstacles along the way.

E--Explore
Explore and experiment. The world has much to offer, and you have much to give. And every time you try something new, you'll learn more about yourself.

F--Forgive
Forgive and forget. Grudges only weigh you down and inspire unhappiness and grief. Soar above it, and remember that everyone makes mistakes.

G--Grow
Leave the childhood monsters behind. They can no longer hurt you or stand in your way.

H--Hope
Hope for the best and never forget that anything is possible as long as you remain dedicated to the task.

I--Ignore
Ignore the negative voice inside your head. Focus instead on your goals and remember your accomplishments. Your past success is only a small inkling of what the future holds.

J--Journey
Journey to new worlds, new possibilities, by remaining open-minded. Try to learn something new every day, and you'll grow.

K--Know
Know that no matter how bad things seem, they'll always get better. The warmth of spring always follows the harshest winter.

L--Love
Let love fill your heart instead of hate. When hate is in your heart, there's room for nothing else, but when love is in your heart, there's room for endless happiness.

M--Manage
Manage your time and your expenses wisely, and you'll suffer less stress and worry. Then you'll be able to focus on the important things in life.

N--Notice
Never ignore the poor, infirm, helpless, weak, or suffering. Offer your assistance when possible, and always your kindness and understanding.

O--Open
Open your eyes and take in all the beauty around you. Even during the worst of times, there's still much to be thankful for.

P--Play
Never forget to have fun along the way. Success means nothing without happiness.

Q--Question
Ask many questions, because you're here to learn.

R--Relax
Refuse to let worry and stress rule your life, and remember that things always have a way of working out in the end.

S--Share
Share your talent, skills, knowledge, and time with others. Everything that you invest in others will return to you many times over.

T--Try
Even when your dreams seem impossible to reach, try anyway. You'll be amazed by what you can accomplish.

U--Use
Use your gifts to your best ability. Talent that's wasted has no value. Talent that's used will bring unexpected rewards.

V--Value
Value the friends and family members who've supported and encouraged you, and be there for them as well.

W--Work
Work hard every day to be the best person you can be, but never feel guilty if you fall short of your goals. Every sunrise offers a second chance.

X--X-Ray
Look deep inside the hearts of those around you and you'll see the goodness and beauty within.

Y--Yield
Yield to commitment. If you stay on track and remain dedicated, you'll find success at the end of the road.

Z--Zoom
Zoom to a happy place when bad memories or sorrow rears its ugly head. Let nothing interfere with your goals. Instead, focus on your abilities, your dreams, and a brighter tomorrow.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 24, 2007
jayvin01:

its simple cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Hey young girl how you feelin today
Girl Yo body just brighten my day up
See you have now been approached by a playa
but baby i wont play ya, lets have a conversation
ermmmmmm Iz you in school baby
and what is your major
Shawty give me yo number
Cuz im dyin to date ya
Aint got alot of time so i aint tryin to chase ya
Just store it in the memory of my 3 way pager cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

OH GOSH!!!! cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed what girl will stand there to listen to you reciting this poem na? if u want to pick up a gir. . go straight out and ask her. no need to sweet talk her. girls girls girls . . . they can be such a drama
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by olafihan(m): 3:28am On Oct 24, 2007
Well lucky u she said ur line was from d 70s at least u got attention but what u did next could av saved d day. U know girls like something in the unusual (Depends on the girl) like me i like that stuff about the uncompleted benz but was the benz made by a carpenter lol wink so u could av improvised after u caught her attention and still have gotten ur date.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by charlione(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2007
@poster
this is a joke right?
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by dellynash(f): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
you must have toasted far too many girls that u have ran out of toasting tactics, why not stop toasting and stick to one girl? you did it the wrong way you should have ask for her name first and ask some questions like her educational background and not go about talking about mercedes benz making all types of promises if i was the one i would just walk away. so man next time don't make any promises yet ok
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by mariejane(f): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2007
this is funny at least he came out to say the truth.How about a guy who just keeps staring whenever he sees you and tis obvious he like u? mayb a book should be written about toasting tactics, i will gladly buy and send it (anonymously though!) to this guy!
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by dellynash(f): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2007
@poster, don't mind these people on nairaland. Your lines were the best i have ever heard. Maybe the babe no just like yr face. Next time if u see another babe, use that same piece of crap, then when u want to take her out for dinner, you can buy akara and pure water, and eat and drink it in a cozy place like Mr biggs.

Walahi the chic will love u 4 life

im dying with laughter over here there is never a boring day in nairaland always interesting grin grin grin grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by zimba315(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2007
pls go ask your mam and baba how den take catch themselves,before den do something wey become you because if your baba was an oldest like u there wont be ur mama and nothing like u.poor local boy u better go for lesson.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by defor(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2007
Guy,

Na wa u oo,

grin

e don happen to me, na one sweet word i dey try remember when i c dis lassie(@ uniben).
i know say she bi dis campus queen way dey always dey current with vocas, i just turn to broken english which God just allow her anwser me, dey u know rest  wink

No dey read any articles coz all na from experience way dey go thur, just believe urself.

No take last !
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2007
mariejane:

this is funny at least he came out to say the truth.How about a guy who just keeps staring whenever he sees you and tis obvious he like u? mayb a book should be written about toasting tactics, i will gladly buy and send it (anonymously though!) to this guy!
why don't you ask him, after all you know it better than he does tongue
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by sabmack(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2007
As far as I am concerned most of u are sounding like amateurs. If u talk about Masters like us, that line is the best to get any girl, even Miss Nigeria. The most important thing is to get the girl's attention to yourself and in an excited mud too. To succeed in anything, u have to be different from others in your approach. You have to be yourself.

I can use that to get the most beautiful girl in the world. The fact that she heard you and was laughing because of what u said should have encouraged u.

Next time don't give up because of her laughter. Just continue with your rap.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by Uche2nna(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2007
@ alabiyemmi

LMAO

Wat of a dude that does not own an esaclade, gucci clothes talk less of gucci handkerchief. Wetin U wan make we do naw cheesy
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by nawa1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2007
@poster

do you know why she and every other persons says your tactics is old fashioned? it's because you used WORDS. this days, words aren't necessary. just walk up to her, show her your bling-blings, point to your uncompleted (convertible) bez, and she is off with you for a drive. do all this with confidence grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by okoomoge2(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2007
grin
Toasting comes with strong PR, if you are the type that knows are to really make someone respect your sense of humour then you would have ladies so easily.

So my Guy, next time you see a chikito you like just do sometime wierd to steer up conversation e.g you see putting a good denim which is so lovely on her.
you give her a nasty compliment like saying the denim looks really nice but would would lovely on you than her,this steers up a kind of who da hell is this guy.
So the talk starts.
Donot ask for phone number but give her ur phone, conceal that u dey gel for the Girl.
ur sense of humour would steer up attraction needed.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by FactorChic(f): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2007
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin
ghahahahahaha, u dey go recite lines u heard from a movie, LM AO if na me be d girl, I go yab u, spit on ur face then walk away, lol No I won't do that, but I will definitely laugh at u grin grin grin

I be female o, but I fit teach u how to toast, grin

You don't meet a girl for d first time and then ask her out, I think it's wrong!
See, d way u go look d girl (not lustfully), let her know say u like am, just walk up to her, comment on her hair or her show or something she's wearing, then walk away, I tell u d girl go wan chase after u sef, she will want to know more about u, from t here u go start, a little conversation, nothing that has to do with relationship, make her feel co mfortable, infact na she go give u her number, and u know d rest

don't just walk up to a girl and start quoting bible verses from teh Songs of Solomon, thinking she go like u abeg,
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by FactorChic(f): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ alabiyemmi

LMAO

What of a dude that does not own an esaclade, gucci clothes talk less of gucci handkerchief. Wetin You wan make we do naw cheesy

OH MY GOD!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy, u dey crack me up, gucci handkerchief, LMAO cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by seun001(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2007
FactorChic:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin
ghahahahahaha, u dey go recite lines u heard from a movie, LM AO if na me be d girl, I go yab u, spit on your face then walk away, lol No I won't do that, but I will definitely laugh at u grin grin grin

I be female o, but I fit teach u how to toast, grin

You don't meet a girl for d first time and then ask her out, I think it's wrong!
See, d way u go look d girl (not lustfully), let her know say u like am, just walk up to her, comment on her hair or her show or something she's wearing, then walk away, I tell u d girl go wan chase after u sef, she will want to know more about u, from t here u go start, a little conversation, nothing that has to do with relationship, make her feel co mfortable, infact na she go give u her number, and u know d rest

don't just walk up to a girl and start quoting bible verses from the Songs of Solomon, thinking she go like u abeg,

how u wan continue the conversation when u don waka!abi since u don commot the girl go run after u cos u get gucci hankie.
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by FactorChic(f): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2007
I'm not saying she'll "RUN" after you, if she's d kind that u see all d time, there's a chance u'll get what u want, don't just push it too far, but if she's d one u met at soem place, start up a nice onversating like I said, no relationship BS on d first day, phew!
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by FactorChic(f): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
I'm not saying she'll "RUN" after you, if she's d kind that u see all d time, there's a chance u'll get what u want, don't just push it too far, but if she's d one u met at soem place, start up a nice onversating like I said, no relationship BS on d first day, phew!
Re: My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! by seun001(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2007
FactorChic:

better!cos according to poster,she was sighted at the cinema.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / See The Shoe That Cost 3.5 Million(photo) / She A Hoe If. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.