Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi (27759 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Jos Church Attack:suicide Bomber,cocin Member -dfence Hq. / Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb Cocin Church In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Cogent: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
If it had been reported that Muslims were caught trying to bomb a church, Christians would have come here and rained insults on Muslims even without seeing any proof that Muslims did it. Now that their kind are the ones that are being accused, they are here typing, 'propaganda!', 'false story!', 'they are not really Christians but Muslims with Christian names!'
Rubbish hypocrisy.
You people better stop deceiving yourselves and accept the painful truth.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by julioralph(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
angry angryor perhaps they(would be bombers) are boko boys trying to pass as christians!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
oh you guys saying christians can't be terrorist?
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by ikeyman00(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2012
@@@@

christain;juju man or watever

nothing will change the motive behind these drama

yes we know they are fighting as allah has said so!!!

even if na witch they come catch nothing will change

abolutely nothing

we know what they pretend to be striving for

we are not s tupid!!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by tpia5: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2012
i dont believe there are no christians working for or in support of boko haram.

after all, [for example], mend started bombing before them.

now, having said that, i saw an article here the other day which claimed the creation of new states in the north, led to the development of new, christian settlements in the deep, core northern regions.

does anyone have a clue about this?
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by omenziate(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2012
So dis Northern Muslims would go to any length to demean Christainity. 9 xtian bombers on d very day ur islamic jihadist adherents blew up a church. Christian bombers ko, Hindu arsonists ni. SMH
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by member10: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/3959-photo_suspects_and_the_bomb_they_tried_to_detonate_at_bauchi.html

[size=22pt]how can people say it is propaganda?.? When there pictures are here for us to see. Just click on the link above to see your christain brothers that are so holy that you tink they can't carry out such act![/size]
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2012
These muslims have started again eh? Lies, propaganda, defamation you name it. Anything but accepting the truth that islam has become a scourge to humanity. Imagine the propaganda of Christian bombers. Bombers ko, terrorist hijackers ni.

These muslims are lost. How do their brains even function?
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by rawtruth(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2012
Watch out for part two of this story.  Meanwhile, there is a serious attempt by synpathisers of boko haram to muddle up the scenario by inventing shameless stories about Christians disguising as muslims to bomb Churches. This 'campaign has large followership, including JNI, which issued a statement repeating same falsehood, without proof. Just wait for details and those wishing the story should be true are going to be disappointed. Truth cannot be buried forever.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by AroOkigbo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
which one is Premium Times? let a decent paper publish it and I will believe

PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by RICHBOI2(f): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by solayemi(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
Na nollyhood be this. Who moved close to them as they were trying to detonate d bomb(s) ? What happened to d bomb afterward? Where are d original pics of d event? 9 ppl to bomb 1 church? I can't help but laugh. Jihadists i beg find another joke to post jare.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by ektbear: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
Why would Christians be bombing their own church?

this story smells
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by wordychap: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
spare us dis details~ i smell a fish
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by ismhab(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
Christian boko haram members.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by lastpage: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
So, these guys are "bombers", Christian bombers?

Show u proof (story says "its appears" they are Christians)

We still Christians bearing their "former' Muslim names and vice-versa.

Anyone is free to bear any name or even assume a name, if it suits their purpose.

Questions:
*Can we hear the guys "confession" that they are Christians?
*Can we hear what their "cause' is, their reason de'tere?
*Can we have prior evidence of their being Christians, say in the last ten years?
*Can we have some investigators dig into their background and see if their parents are Christians and do they come from a Christian family?

These are some of the ways to establish if these is not just cheap propaganda.
Until then, this is just nothing but MISCHIEF!
grin wink wink

Lastpage!

BTW: Which kin bomb be that one sef?
Premium Times? Is that another AREWA propaganda mouth-piece?
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by JinjaWiid: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
I wont put it past anybody. Nigerians never cease to amaze me.
My question is how come the police are on the scene, and promptly releasing the names of the suspects.
If it were Boko Haram, then it is : "see no evil, hear no evil"
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by tiarabubu: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2012
The suspects were caught as they try to detonate the explosive

[size=25pt]Why would NINE PEOPLE troop to go and bomb a church?  Come on! There could be some local rivalry but the whole nine to plant the bomb? Imagine, if i were to want to bomb a church I would need just one man or two to plant the device, BUT NINE MEN trooping to bomb? Was it a howitzer? or an artillery gun?[/size]
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by yiladogo: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
This news seems to be false. Only the so called premuimtimes reported this story.
And when you check the original story you find that someone commented that he went t the said cocin church in bauchi and nothing like that happened.

Also, How did they know which church the 9 suspects came from? And there isn't even a single picture of evidence to prove the story in this era when camera phones are everywhere.

This is just propaganda to take attention away from the real culprits of Jos, bombings.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by jkeva: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
Y is it dat we youth of nowaday enjoy creating so much hatred in one anoda, eida we like it or not, we cant but do without ourselves in our various institutions, who in nairaland wheda xtian or muslim can claim not to have a muslim or xtian friend? Its not possible, Was ds d same way our fore fathers lived? I guess d answer is NO. Pls n pls lets all try to believe in ourselves n tolerate one another, our religions r not created in d name of violence, we should try to learn abt oda pples religion n nt just concluding that one religions is bad or a terrorist religion, all ds time we spend abusing one anoda, we should try n use it to sharpen our brain n learn about what we dont know. My mum is a xtian n am a muslim bt i love her so much n dat does not make us enemies n am closer to her dan i am to my father who is a muslim so pls jst let us learn how to tolerate one another.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by ebere1712: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2012
These people think they are talking to children. If only they agreed to go to school they would have come up with a better propaganda.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by rawtruth(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2012
@lastpage;
                 Premium time is a boko haram news 'outfit', no doubt about it. What type of foolish bombers that waited for the police to arrest them without a fight? Bombers indeed!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by rawtruth(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
@lastpage;
                 Premium time is a boko haram news 'outfit', no doubt about it. What type of foolish bombers that waited for the police to arrest them without a fight? Bombers indeed!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by rawtruth(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
@lastpage;
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by rawtruth(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
@lastpage;
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by rawtruth(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
@lastpage;
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by RICHBOI2(f): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2012
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nyntynplus: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2012
No Bastard or Fool is forced to belive this story, weather you lyk it or not d world had approach ending.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by igboboy1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
[size=12ptok lets say the story is true.
christains bombing christians, ok at least they are not looking for muslim trouble,

Now check this
muslim bomb christain
muslim bomb hindu
muslim bomb atheist
muslim bomb buddhist

ah ah only una sef,
][/size]
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by jspac(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
angry Naija don tire me sef sad
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by mamdanju: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
Christians have robbed, kidnapped and killed people in the church before, it dosnt surprise me if they are trying to bomb the church now. Extremist are in all religions and cultures. It is possible that most of the bombs flying around in the north are the handiwork of CAN as once claimed by JNI. God will expose all the evil dooers
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by jspac(m): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
angry Naija don tire me sef sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheers As Atiku Stoops To Greet Obasanjo In Katsina / What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.