Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi (27758 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Jos Church Attack:suicide Bomber,cocin Member -dfence Hq. / Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb Cocin Church In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by aurenflani: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2012
I BELIEVE FINALLY, WITHOUT ANY IOTA OF DOUBTH NOW THAT CHRISTIANS ARE BRAINLESS PPL. THEIR BRAINS STOPS DEVELOPING FROM THE MOMENT THEY BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEIR PASTORS ARE TALKING.

SOME OF D REACTIONS ON THESE FORUM BEAR ME WITNESS AND JUSTIFIED MY CLAIM.
BBC & DW HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS BAUCHI AND JOS BOMB MATTER YET U HAVE CHRISTIANS HERE SUDDENLY TRANSFORMING INTO EXPERTS. "SSS IS BOKO HARAM". "CHRISTIANS CANNOT kill".
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by omenziate(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2012
Islam naturally paints itself bad in Nigeria and d world at large. For ur info, more muslims have died at d hands of their fellow muslim brodas than at d hands of xtians like dese pollutants( boko haram ) claims.
Just read this
http:///1Fbb1b
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Moremony: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2012
9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi[/b]

THIS IS AN ERROR FROM THE POSTER!!
I LISTENED TO THE NETWORK NEWS LAST NIGHT AND NOTHING LIKE 9 [b]CHRISTIANS
WAS MENTIONED, CHANNELS TELEVISION NEWS HAS IT THAT SEVEN SUSPECTED SECT MEMBERS WERE CAUGHT:
@ POSTER, HAVE YOU SEEN ANY NEWS PAPER HEADLINE THAT SAYS 9 CHRISTIANS? YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU POST ON NL
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by capsogiga(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2012
ADOLF HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN. HE KILLED 6,000,000 JEWS FOR BETRAYING JESUS.

POL POT WAS A BUDDHIST. HE KILLED MORE THAN 2,000,000 BUDDHIST.

EZZA VS EZZILO= IBO CHRISTIANS KILLING IBO CHRISTIANS

UMULERI VS AGULERI= IBO CHRISTIANS KILLING IBO CHRISTIANS

IFE VS MODAKEKE= YORUBA CHRISTIANS/ MUSLIMS KILLING THEMSELVES

YANDABA VS YANTAURI= HAUSA MUSLIMS KILLING THEMSELVES

ANDERS BEHRING BREIVIK, A CHRISTIAN, KILLED 69 CHRISTIANS

NOW WHICH OF THE ABOVE IS NOT TRUE?

WHEREVER THERE IS INJUSTICE, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE BLOODSHED
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by chagga(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2012
I just read the story as reported by vanguard and its entirely contrary to the the report by Premium whatever. You can read it via this link maybe it might shut up those already celebrating http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/seven-suspects-arrested-over-attempt-to-bomb-church-in-bauchi/
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by dozai: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2012
Chai see as lie dey mount on top of each other. Please i just called someone that attended the said church. Oh men the guy was confused. Said that na big white lie. nothing like that happened. No one attempted to bomb the church. Please Nlanders make una check the author of the story. Na religous bigot him be. and if that church or any church in bauchi is bombed in the near future, SSS should arrest him. He wants to divert ppls attention. mmmtcheww christian bombers ko christian bombers ni.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by INFO70: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2012
We need confirmation. Show the pictures of the culprits
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by auwal87(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2012
These are the culprits!! shocked

Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2012
nogames:

Why most Muslim dislike America? Is it part of what you are been taught in your Qur'an school?  So every ugly thing that happen in your bedroom must from America, even when you are unable to impregnate your wives. This is fallacy of highest order,  Many of theses guys (BH) are in police custody none to my knowledge confess or disclose anything related to your fabricated theory, or are you one of them?

Even after all that happened in Libya; murdering of Gaddafi in broad daylight  by NATO special forces and illegal invasion of Ivory coast and removal of Gbagbo by french forces, and you are still this ignorant and difficult? Honestly, I don't know what to say to you other than to accept my tremendous sympathy for your nescience. You have no idea as to who you are, nor knowledge of yourself.

For your information, I am a christian and very educated Gentleman. It just happened that I understand how the world operates. People like you just sit in front of CNN and foolishly believe whatever they show you. Pray to God I don't lead Nigeria some day in the future(have your information taken down), I will personally deal with you.  Judging from your comment you should be dealt with beyond mercy. What Abacha did would be a cake walk to what I will do to ignorant people like you, particularly for making such an absurd comment . Ignorance in fact will be a misdemeanor crime if you are under 30 yrs but a felony if above 30yrs. There are things that a 30yr-old should know by common sense.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by niddamugu(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2012
The other day we heard a very serious explosion from a container-carrying trailer. The first thing we did was to run for safety and then waited for a follow-up. Unfortunately, it was just one of the tires that exploded due to overloading. As for this particular story, it is obvious that the media is also contributing to the problem of this nation due to false reporting. My advice is that they should not just publish any story because they want to sell. 9ja people have a very high IQ to bring out the contents of messages and tell the intents of same. Therefore, this story is false, politically masterminded to destabilize the nation and religiously motivated to bring another form of crisis.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Beaf1: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2012
nogames:

Why most Muslim dislike America? Is it part of what you are been taught in your Qur'an school? So every ugly thing that happen in your bedroom must from America, even when you are unable to impregnate your wives. This is fallacy of highest order, Many of theses guys (BH) are in police custody none to my knowledge confess or disclose anything related to your fabricated theory, or are you one of them?

Danka7777:

Even after all that happened in Libya; murdering of Gaddafi in broad daylight by NATO special forces and illegal invasion of Ivory coast and removal of Gbagbo by french forces, and you are still this ignorant and difficult? Honestly, I don't know what to say to you other than to accept my tremendous sympathy for your nescience. You have no idea as to who you are, nor knowledge of yourself.

For your information, I am a christian and very educated Gentleman. It just happened that I understand how the world operates. People like you just sit in front of CNN and foolishly believe whatever they show you. Pray to God I don't lead Nigeria some day in the future(have your information taken down), I will personally deal with you. Judging from your comment you should be dealt with beyond mercy. What Abacha did would be a cake walk to what I will do to ignorant people like you, particularly for making such an absurd comment . Ignorance in fact will be a misdemeanor crime if you are under 30 yrs but a felony if above 30yrs. There are things that a 30yr-old should know by common sense.

^^^
Why do you bother to reply that clown?

He probably is in the US eating some cheap Burger and 'loving' America cheesy

Yes WE HATE AMERICA!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Dawdy(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2012
So christians are the originators of their own doom.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by chagga(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2012
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by alahamad(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2012
The story is somehow but the comments makes it more interesting even though some people are in serious denial of the situation which makes it much more sad and sickening,

@Beaf,
Anyway, thumbs up to you as for the first time, we actually agree on somefin,

a
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Jamisco: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2012
may God forgive those that fabricate these lies. Even in the Arab world we never heard of nine suicide bombers trying to bomb one place. economically, they (BH) could have used the nine suicide bombers to bomb nine different Churches, na woo for illiteracy. it is high time for Christians to wake up from their slumber and defend the body of Christ as in the days of Prophet Nehemiah(not to cause but to defend).
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2012
I don't trust any Hausa man . . . . .either Xtian or Muslim. Maybe there is something in the gene that makes them aggressive and potentially murderous.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by hakanai(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
THISDAY NEWS PAPERS (http://thisdayonline.com/)
By  Segun Awofadeji  

Bauchi State Police Command Sunday arrested eight persons in connection with an alleged attempt to bomb COCIN LCC Church in Miya Barkatai village in Toro Local Government Area of the state.

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ikechukwu Aduba, said in a statement in Bauchi, that the timely intervention of the police prevented the occurrence of an ugly incident in the state.

Aduba said the act was to be carried out by members of a rival group in the COCIN church in the village due to some misunderstanding among them.

“There had been a lingering rivalry and acrimony between the COCIN church adherents within Toro/Tilden Fulani axis of Bauchi State. The said rivalry came to a head   Sunday when one of the factions stormed the COCIN church and demanded for documents belonging to the church and which led to a row,” the commissioner said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reported that the inability of the rival group to secure the church's documents angered members of the group who later returned to the church with an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) but were apprehended by the police before carrying out the act.
“Our bomb experts, having successfully disarmed the recovered IED, have further confirmed that it is a complete bomb, manually operated and that it is the second time we are seeing this kind of IED as it is clearly similar to those used in the foiled Ganjuwa invasion; very potent and dangerous,” he said.

The statement added that the suspects were already in police custody helping out with investigations and would soon be brought to book. It called on the general public to be wary of the activities of those that demand for various tin cans and plastic materials as those items were now used in making IEDs. The statement assured that the police would checkmate the activities of such evil perpetrators and therefore called on people to provide useful information.

A Toro local government official who witnessed the incident said: “The suspects were arrested with sophisticated weapons and all of them are  living in the area even though they are from the neighbouring villages near Miya Barkatai.” The official who pleaded anonymity said after they were arrested there was confusion among the residents and Christian worshippers that raised high tension in the area the people wanted the security personnel to allow them to deal with the suspects.

He said soldiers and other security operatives took away the
suspects to Bauchi for further investigations.

Meanwhile, the President of COCIN, Rev. Soja Bewarang, has described the police statement as “absolutely untrue”, adding that it was “impossible” for any branch to have a dispute without his  knowledge or that of the church headquarters.
Bewarang said the story was created to cause confusion about the current situation.

Channels TVsadhttp://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/02/26/bauchi-state-police-arrests-8-suspects-over-church-bombing-plot/)
Bauchi State: Police arrests 8 suspects over church bombing plot
Share This

Add to Delicious
Share on FriendFeed
Digg
submit to reddit

Tags
BauchiNigeria

Eight persons, suspected of allegedly attempting a bomb attack on a rival faction of their own church, have been arrested the Bauchi state police confirmed.

According to the Reuters report, the attempted attack had taken place only hours after the suicide bombing of the Church of Christ in Nigeria in Jos, Plateau state.

Police in Bauchi say the suspects, who are reportedly not members of the radical sect, were caught with explosives in their possession, as well as other weapons, at the Evangelical Church of West Africa.

“Some people attempted to attack the ECWA Church. It was a rival group within the church … this morning,” police Commissioner Ikechukwu Ayo Aduba told Reuters in a phone interview.

“When we got the report we sent our men who arrested about eight of them and seized the explosives.”

Earlier today, a lone suicide bomber driving a black car packed with explosives had rammed the gates of the Church of Christ in Nigeria, only 30 minutes into the morning service.

Nigeria emergency services say three people were killed and at least 38 injured. Witnesses say the gates had been closed for the worship session when suicide bomber had attempted to force his way in.

He detonated the device and brought the service to a premature dreadful end.

Radical Islamic sect, Boko Haram, claimed responsibility for the attacks, which they say were without reason.

They also promised more attacks on the way, which many fear will lead to a wider rift between both religions.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by alahamad(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ilugunboy,
I am not comenting in defence of any tribe or religion but just to be factual about ma understanding or whatever understanding I have on the subject matter, but to be honest with you, based on your comments above, its clear your nothin but a product of a leaking Condom,
By the way I don't care what tribe or religion you are, FOOOOLL!!!!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by moshoodn(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
bulls bulls bulls
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2012
the source of our problem is rooted in our fear of unity - or to put this in a different way, our lack of will to transform our premordial instincts and create a modern polity.
it is thre4, a matter of greater regret that this country of ours has suffered greatly as a result of all-pervasive disunity that has characterised all government actions since our accession to independence. This disunity has distorted, complicated and to a large extent stultified every developmental effort undertaken by the govt. The effect of the shibboleth called DICHOTOMY is so very well known that it has become a cancer in our body politic. Because we have found no cure, and because we do not even seek a cure, it continues to spread thereby enhancing its virulence.
Today, when we look at Nigeria- no matter 4rm whatever direction, no matter the focus of our perspective, everything which we see bears the frightful aspect of a dichotomy;
the north /south dichotomy
the muslim/xtian dichotomy
the military/politician
the east /west, etc.
it is these that create the inescapable expression that nigeria remains in essence an armorphous mass of individuals busy pretending to be a people.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by maasoap(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
My dear Christian brotherens, why do you like living in denial even when the truth is staring you in the face? This is not the first case of this kind. You have to do away with the mentality that "all terrorists are Muslims", then you'll be able to reason properly. If pastors could kill members of their churches, then why ordinary members can't blow up churches? What evidence do you need now when you didn't ask for evidence in previous alleged Boko Haram attack claims? The COCIN leaders must be investigated, they're definitely up to something. And Nigerian media should continue their under-reporting whenever it has to do with Christian atrocities. God is watching!
BTW, you people like asking too many questions whenever atrocities are reported to have been committed in your religion's name. Why?
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
My dear Christian brotherens, why do you like living in denial even when the truth is staring you in the face? This is not the first case of this kind. You have to do away with the mentality that "all terrorists are Muslims", then you'll be able to reason properly. If pastors could kill members of their churches, then why ordinary members can't blow up churches? What evidence do you need now when you didn't ask for evidence in previous alleged Boko Haram attack claims? The COCIN leaders must be investigated, they're definitely up to something. And Nigerian media should continue their under-reporting whenever it has to do with Christian atrocities. God is watching!
BTW, you people like asking too many questions whenever atrocities are reported to have been committed in your religion's name. Why?
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
al-ahamad:

@ilugunboy,
I am not comenting in defence of any tribe or religion but just to be factual about ma understanding or whatever understanding I have on the subject matter, but to be honest with you, based on your comments above, its clear your nothin but a product of a leaking Condom,
By the way I don't care what tribe or religion you are, FOOOOLL!!!!

al-ahamad! . . . .typical Boko Haram and a potential airliner bomber's name. Am sure you are a profiled on most international security agencies list.

Boko-Ahamad. . . .wonder what you are doing in UK that your people so despised of their values.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by faragai24: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2012
We are waiting patiently with our ears open to hear about the Interrogation of the (7) seven christian caught in the process of Bombing church in Bauchi and Jos and their probable link to previous Bombing of churches and Mosque in Nigeria in disguise of Boko Haram.
History will not forgive Media organisations if they failed to follow up the case and subsequent report the full interrogation of this people.
The most needed question people do ask are:
1. Who are there sponsors of this people
2. What role do they play in the Previous
Bombing of churches in Nigeria.
3. Why are they disguising in the Name of Boko
Haram.
4. They should tell us their Maiduguri Branch.
It is now pertinent that Christian are the real Boko Haramist in Nigeria satanistically emulsifying under the name of Boko haram Sec. C,A,N should try and change the Name from Boko Haram to something else, it is a shame that since they were caught in action nobody is willing to comment on the issue; only few of them are saying "there were not christian" some say "They change name" all in the process of denial, there was a proverb that say " the Evil Men do live with them" i am sure Nemesis will hunt all of you down.
Each and everyone Knows that whenever there is a mistake from the part of Muslim faithful, christian brothers will bombered the Media calling Muslims with different Names, Insult, etc and some even call for division of this country, and now as the truth is coming out everyone has closed his utterences, pretending to be Mute, Deaf, and dumf, what a selfish Christian.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/christians-caught-attempting-bomb-own-church-bauchi-premium-times
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by alahamad(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2012
@Walegees, thumbs up for you,
@faragai24, I couldn't agree more,

@iilugunboy,
N the process of making money, moving around the world is part of what I love best nd if making cool legit money is a crime, then SUE ME, I hope ue able to keep body and soul together though cos u seem bitter and most importantly, BROKE!!!!i
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by mamdanju: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
http://www.theoptimistvoice.com/archives/editorspage02252012.html

The People Should Say Enough!
, February 25, 2012
It is becoming increasingly clear from recent events that the game is over for Nigerian politicians who are hell bent on bringing the country down through carefully crafted schemes meant to incite the general public. For their self-interest and greed for power and money most especially, they are willing to sacrifice everything, the country and all, including their own mothers that nurtured them. Their schemes are increasingly becoming exposed for what they truly are.
Why should people be persuaded against their conviction that all these issues appear to be a conspiracy against the Muslim majority as a ploy to force the minority Christians as overlords? The evidence is more than clear from what we see all around us nationally and globally. Which nations of the world are in turmoil today, as if to say they are the only nations that are misruled in the whole world, even if that notion is true for all of them. Why just them?
As my fellow journalist Dr. Tilde once wrote in his article along the same line of thinking “these killings are happening unabated when the top echelon of the [Nigerian] country’s security apparatus is dominated by Christians: The President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Goodluck Jonathan, is a Christian, just as are his Chief of Defence Staff, Chief of Army Staff, National Security Adviser and Director of State Security Services.”
The incident of Church bombings in both cities of Bauchi and Jos Sunday should not be allowed to be brushed under the carpet by the authorities. The fact is all those apprehended in Bauchi are reported to be Christians. The suspected bombers are listed as Lamba Goma, Filibus Danasa, Joshua Ali, Danjuma Sabo, Joseph Audu, Simon Gabriel, Bulus Haruna, Yohanna Ishaya and Daniel Ayuba.
And the fact that one of those arrested in connection with the bombing of their own mother Church in Bauchi, Daniel Ayuba a professed Christian “was the immediate past Secretary of PDP at Tilden Fulani Ward, Toro LGA, Bauchi State,” provides a strong political connection and the necessary trail leading to the ruling party of Nigeria the PDP.
One very clear connection is the new Pastor of the COCIN Church bombed in Bauchi, who was recently transferred from the same COCIN Church in Jos where the other bombing occurred. There is undoubtedly some kind of connection between his being a Pastor at the two bombed Churches recently. And who dares teach Plateau State residents extremism in religious violence.
We have severally pointed to the Jonathan Administration in this publication and several other areas we participate in news analysis, that the chosen style of bombing the nation into submission as the administration’s present covert agenda is wrong to the core. Though the present administration does not enjoy the monopoly on ethno-religious crisis used as a political tool in the most recent democratic dispensation since 1999, they have surely stood out like a sore thumb in bringing a new style that far exceeds the previous schemes in intensity.
Bombing targets, people, and most recently religious institutions is unique to the Jonathan Administration and was launched into Nigerian Politics from October 2010 with the Independence Day bombing. Before October 2010, bombing as a means of politico-religious expression was never known, at least not in the Northern part of the country. Skirmishes do happen but are not settled by bombs.
There is no doubt whatsoever, that one of the leading reasons for this turn-around is financial. Using and causing crisis and significant loss of human lives to solicit foreign sympathy in dollars and pound sterling appears to be increasingly becoming the reason for most inhumanity by man against his fellow being in Nigeria.
It appears that Church bombing by its own worshippers may have turned into the new 419 scheme in Nigeria. Unsuspecting foreign worshippers, Churches, and religious institutions being milked dry of their resources trying to help others who may actually be the perpetrators of their own crime. This publication is aware of similar schemes in the past used politically and otherwise [including health-wise] in the United States by self-centered people and organizations to enrich themselves [in the name of fighting dictators and the AIDS menace]. A group by the name of NADECO, for example, used this scheme in the nineties politically within the corridors of power in the United States.
Credible Nigerians should rise up to the occasion and take actions that will end these senseless killings and self-made crisis in the name of propaganda. No one should rely on the authorities, in my humble opinion. NGOs, Professional organizations, and other pressure groups should make these kinds of issues paramount in their lists of goals to accomplish. Never believe for one second, that those who are behind a scheme will be the ones who will willingly put a stop to it simply because the people demand it. It takes varying amount of pressure, exposition of their covert actions and an equal if not more mass awareness campaign to counter such politico-religious schemes.
May the Almighty Creator of us all guide and continue to guard the weak and the vulnerable away from those who bulldoze their way into power unjustly, only to rule through schemes that demand incessant and reckless spilling of blood, sweat, destruction, and the termination of ordinary and unsuspecting people’s lives. And may their schemes continue to be exposed for what they truly are.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Jamisco: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2012
please show me the bombs they cease from them
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by lexsals4real(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2012
Well dis is serious, if we there wil b xtian high killers, xtian armed robbers I shouldn't see why there wil b no xtian terrorist, we shouldn't shy from our responsibility simply bcose we belong 2 d same faith, u xtian hav to join d moslem brothers n d FGN in fight for terrorism, May God all Mighty save dis country Ameen, !!!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by ExInferis(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
ive always known that CAN is up to no good. that militant, evil, political contraption has an agenda, and now it is being played out.

now every single terrorist christian is peddling his own excuse for why this isnt a big deal, its an internal church afffair (cos, y'know, internal affairs are best settled with explosives), how its a frame up orchetrated by muslims etc.

this counts as the 4th time christians are caught trying to blow up their filthy churches
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by nwanioma(f): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
What i do not understand is how 9 men wanted to detonate one bomb?? Did the bomb need like a voice sequence of some sort that all 9men had to be present. undecided undecided undecided
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by 13volts(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2012
Muslim terrorists + Christian terrorists + Bank robbers + Contract Killers + Market Thieves = Boko Haram
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2012
al-ahamad:

@iilugunboy,
N the process of making money, moving around the world is part of what I love best nd if making cool legit money is a crime, then SUE ME, I hope ue able to keep body and soul together though cos u seem bitter and most importantly, BROKE!!!!i

boy. . . seriously you make laugh for real. Are you for real this guy? shocked grin. You are such a pathetic bitter man.

BTW it's been proved over time that you guys live and survive on nothing else than FG largess . . .so no need to prove how hard working you are. Malu!

See below and see why you fools want to be part of us by all means. . . .Anuofia!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-881188.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheers As Atiku Stoops To Greet Obasanjo In Katsina / What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / The Map Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.