Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi (27755 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Jos Church Attack:suicide Bomber,cocin Member -dfence Hq. / Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb Cocin Church In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by sholatech(m): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2012
It won't work linking Boko Haram to Christians:
The Islamist sect Boko Haram said it was behind Sunday’s suicide bomb attack outside a church in the central city of Jos, and warned of more such assaults.

“We carried out the attack on COCIN church in Jos today and we did what we did as part of our resolve to avenge the killings and dehumanisation of Muslims in Jos in the last 10 years,” spokesman Abul Qaqa told reporters in a conference call.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by JinjaWiid: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2012
[size=16pt]It appears it was BOKO HARAM after all. They've calimed responsibility, as seen on AL Jazeera[/size]
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2012
There is something about this Boko Haram that's so pronounced to be politically motivated than religion. Time shall tell. These blood-sucking fanatics will only get better at what they are doing if the Nigerian government continue to remain clueless for solutions.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by sayusuf(m): 12:55am On Feb 27, 2012
christian terrorist,
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by deandavid(m): 1:15am On Feb 27, 2012
it culd b true, 7 church goers were caught tryin to bomb their own church, it shuldnt b doubtd, its possible they attend dat church, i knw wat a desirado ibo man or wman cn do 4 mney, if boko haram sponsor give 1 despirate ibo man money 2 bomb is church, he ll do it, if them fit use their mothrs nd wives to do money, na church dem no fit bomb. Rememba its nt sucide bombin o, he no go agree to do dat 1.so my xian brodas, leave d mata, some 7 xians tryin 2 bomb their church doesnt make boko haram xians, or sucide bombers xians. Bombin has always been synonymous to islamic sects,even though we might have sum church goers that r ready to kill 2.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Marlboro1: 1:24am On Feb 27, 2012
Yea, just the same way we all believe the bombers of the same church in Jos wearing army uniforms are real military people. Looks can be deceiving my friends. I am sure these guys are islamic terrorists - pure and simple!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by kizito96(m): 1:28am On Feb 27, 2012
Give them the same Boko Haram treatment
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Marlboro1: 1:31am On Feb 27, 2012
@deandavid

You fuc#$%g brainless worm. Who among those has Igbo name. Amazing how creeps like you exist among us. Show your true identity and I am sure they are going to be somehow related to you. Did an Igbo man chop your mama? More than likely.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by MeAboki(m): 1:32am On Feb 27, 2012
Some Christians are in denial, just as some couldn't believe their Berom brothers were cannibalizing their Muslim victims, shocking isn't it.
Well, for the doubting Thomas's here is a picture of the suspects and the type of explosive they intended to use against the church; by coincidence (or design) a branch of the same (COCIN) church HQtrs bombed in Jos on the same day.

BTW, this is not the first time Christians have been caught red handed attempting/attacking churches with similar intent.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/3959-photo_suspects_and_the_bomb_they_tried_to_detonate_at_bauchi.html
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by LEXYLOV: 1:52am On Feb 27, 2012
It's not possible those suspects are not christian. There must be some propaganda over that plan. Boko might recruit those guys and have them use christian identity, i believe this is boko new tactics to mixed up everything and causing confusions among Christians and the government.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 27, 2012
LEXYLOV:

It's not possible those suspects are not christian. There must be some propaganda over that plan. Boko might recruit those guys and have them use christian identity, i believe this is boko new tactics to mixed up everything and causing confusions among Christians and the government.
We are seeing this coming up lately in their tactics. It is a new strategy to cause more confusion and make them more difficult to spot out among the people.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by success4(m): 2:04am On Feb 27, 2012
[center][size=88pt]PROPAGANDA![/size][/center] angry
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by ak47mann(m): 2:30am On Feb 27, 2012
Hausa journalistic cool cool
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 27, 2012
gregg2:

Childish propaganda.
Xtian bombers ke.

Another insensible Nigerian. I believe you are above 30 yrs. I mentioned the age thing because a lot of older Nigerians, honestly are unable to process information correctly or sensibly. What makes you think that Christians are not behind most of these? Can't you understand that the western countries are behind all these? Their goal is to divide Nigeria and have a Republic of Niger Delta. They tried using MEND few years ago to achieve this, supplied them with sophisticated weapons but when one of their own became president, what did they do? They felt it would be suspicious and clearly insane to use MEND since one of their own is the president. Instead, they devised a new group called Boko Haram. Why? Because these people know the religious history of Nigeria and clearly understand that religious crisis will be the time bomb to the disintegration of Nigeria. When a bomb goes off, christians say its the muslims aka Boko Haram; that's what the enemy(western countries) like to hear. Nigerians don't be fooled. Is it by coincidence that immediately MEND stopped all its aggressions, Boko Haram became a new threat? Nigerians think! This is common sense. Yes Boko Haram has muslims in it, and can tell you it has a lot of  Christians helping them to carry out these crimes.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 27, 2012
sholatech:

It won't work linking Boko Haram to Christians:
The Islamist sect Boko Haram said it was behind Sunday’s suicide bomb attack outside a church in the central city of Jos, and warned of more such assaults.

“We carried out the attack on COCIN church in Jos today and we did what we did as part of our resolve to avenge the killings and dehumanisation of Muslims in Jos in the last 10 years,” spokesman Abul Qaqa told reporters in a conference call.

What makes you think that christians are so chaste to perpetrate these type of crimes? Can you understand that Boko Haram is a western countries-sponsored terrorist organization to disintegrate Nigeria. A lot of you don't know how this world operates. There are people who control this world. These people decide the fate of every country in the world. These same people were behind the murder of Muarmar Gaddafi of Libya. Libya was the richest country in Africa and now, they can barely eat. That's what these blood suckers of Africa are all about. When they see an African country making progress, they come in and destroy it. They got Libya and now, have Nigeria on their radar.

Yes, majority of people who carry out these bombings are paid christian mercenaries. Yes, christians. I know it would be hard for us christians to swallow. What makes you think  if I paid a poor christian 500,000 naira and asked him to go and drop a bomb at a church and he wouldn't do it? Come on guys, lets be realistic for once. Boko Haram is a terrorist organization sponsored by western countries with the aim to divide Nigeria. Yes they are Christian in it.  Many top Nigerian muslims and former military/intelligence men(IBB, Abdusalami, Akilu, Gusua, e.t.c)  know this and will never speak about it. Why? They are afraid of the western intelligence.  Also Jonathan and Azazi know this and are trending softly.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by abustinozic: 4:30am On Feb 27, 2012
quite possible,
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by crackhouse(m): 5:30am On Feb 27, 2012
Which one is Premium Times newspaper?. Na wa o, so because there is no law guiding the internet and its users, people now own their private newspapers online where they can post and upload nonsense to mislead and deceive people. I just checked and discovered that the premium newspapers is not in the list of Nigerian newspapers. Govt should create a body that will constantly check the type of news some people disseminate through the internet.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2012
I know d media cant tell lies just 2 promote d image of 1 religion. Anybody can b terrorist regardles of religion. Let cm 2geder 2 fight dem
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by wakes: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2012
I do not believe a Christian would bomb a Church. The person is no Christian who does that or may be bears Christian as their name. Stop! Nairalanders, I ask you to pray against this heinous sin against the body of Christ. Also, I plead, we call on CAN to declare one month of Prayer and Fasting followed by declarations leading to the arrest of ALL that involved in this act. Let CAN/PFN do this. Christian Youths, be involved, it is up to us change what is happening to our dear nation. We can!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by omenziate(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2012
The Muslims and probably atheists would be having an org-asmi-c release now, at long last, an alleged 7 man bombing squad. These Abokis would never cease to amaze someone, instead of them to arrest their sultans and emirs who are neck deep in dis boko haram menace, all they do is pray and look for a way to robe Xtians in. We don agree, Xtians are terrorists, wait till next week or next 2 weeks for d latest bombing which I don't pray for but might likely happen. Or better still watch aljazeera and tell me wat happens in palestine, afghanistan and iraq day in, day out.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by jevic(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2012
The truth of the matter is that these nine men are not real christians. They should be thoroughly re-examined to know who really they are working for.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by binbass(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2012
hmmmmm, These people called christians on nairaland are hyprocrite and bias.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by antartica(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2012
Christians bitter rivals could just use the opportunity of BK mayhem to settle scores. There are religious ordinance in d jungle,what u have there in nigeria is dog eat dog mentality brought about by fundamental ignorancea. That sun u see everyday and u take for granted is ur god,understanding will set u free.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by helpee(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2012
Meanwhile, the President of COCIN, Rev. Soja Bewarang, has described the police statement as “absolutely untrue”, adding that it was “impossible” for any branch to have a dispute without his  knowledge or that of the church headquarters. 
Bewarang said the story was created to cause confusion about the current situation.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by binbass(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2012
hmmmmm, These people called christians on nairaland are hyprocrite and bias.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by KINGwax(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2012
Be sensitive guys. Have you all forgotten that some foo|s came not lately to claim the attacks on muslims by boko haram are actually sponsored by christians who wanted to wipe out muslims from d north? That the christians are actually boko haram? So, why won't a false story come out wit christian names? How well will they defend their ill-filled claims? What beats me is the nine tryin to bomb a branch of a church in d new settlement when it took only one to bomb UN BUILDING? in all they try to do, the northern and islamic intelligence whacks itself out.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by nogames: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2012
nine bombers?and police were able to arrest all of them? or do they voluntarily hand themselves over to police? more questions than answers, If ever happened, All hail Nigeria Police l LOL LOL
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by gidiMonsta(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2012
XTIAN BOMBERS!!!!!

I wonder why NL xtians are knee deep in denial when it's so obvious. They are quick to play the propaganda card when it involves them but still insists on calling all Muslims terrorists. If the attack had been successful, the mysterious 'ABU QAQA' (who is supposed to be in SS custody) would have called to claim responsibility and a few weeks from now COCIN (which i've never heard of b4 until now) will receive a very generous donation.

This is not the first time people will take advantage of a bad situation to cash in, the leaders of COCIN should be probed for this failed attack and the one in Jos.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by 9jvirgin(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2012
Premium Times grin
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by deols(f): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2012
hahaha! cldnt read beyond the front page. there is obviously a lot wrong with the nation, Nigeria.

Nigerians are more concerned with painting Islam bad than painting anything bad black. Whether perpetrated by Muslims or christians, killing others is bad. I shouldnt be surprised since every bombing, meaning at the death of so many others, Christians find an opportunity to preach,an advertorial to church business.

fact is, boko haram is a cover up to perpetrate evil.

the captured guys are terrorists and are to be treated as that. period.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2012
ABOKI PROPAGANDA[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by nogames: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2012
Danka7777:

Another insensible Nigerian. I believe you are above 30 yrs. I mentioned the age thing because a lot of older Nigerians, honestly are unable to process information correctly or sensibly. What makes you think that Christians are not behind most of these? Can't you understand that the western countries are behind all these? Their goal is to divide Nigeria and have a Republic of Niger Delta. They tried using MEND few years ago to achieve this, supplied them with sophisticated weapons but when one of their own became president, what did they do? They felt it would be suspicious and clearly insane to use MEND since one of their own is the president. Instead, they devised a new group called Boko Haram. Why? Because these people know the religious history of Nigeria and clearly understand that religious crisis will be the time bomb to the disintegration of Nigeria. When a bomb goes off, christians say its the muslims aka Boko Haram; that's what the enemy(western countries) like to hear. Nigerians don't be fooled. Is it by coincidence that immediately MEND stopped all its aggressions, Boko Haram became a new threat? Nigerians think! This is common sense. Yes Boko Haram has muslims in it, and can tell you it has a lot of  Christians helping them to carry out these crimes. 

Why most Muslim dislike America? Is it part of what you are been taught in your Qur'an school?  So every ugly thing that happen in your bedroom must from America, even when you are unable to impregnate your wives. This is fallacy of highest order, Many of theses guys (BH) are in police custody none to my knowledge confess or disclose anything related to your fabricated theory, or are you one of them?

Six Governorship Candidates Step-Down For Sylva / Matthew B. Seiyefa Appointed As DSS Acting DG / Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49