Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi (27757 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Jos Church Attack:suicide Bomber,cocin Member -dfence Hq. / Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb Cocin Church In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by tiarabubu: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2012
It looks like this incident happened a week ago and just released today. COCIN leadership is already fuming. Guess they will soon issue a press statement. Lets see how it goes
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by bodejohn(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
I cannot but laugh at those saying christians cannot carry or detonate bombs. Didn't the same bible you carry say the hearts of men are desperately wicked? Or maybe your versions only said the hearts of muslims or others but not christians are. Have we not seen pastors who swindle and take advantage of the congregation? Is pastor King not currently on death roll for setting ablaze a female church member because she was having an affair with another church member. I wrote a reply to a topic on how the US is tightening the noose of visa seekers that very soon people with christian names might begin to wear bomb underpants. This is a clear case of if you sow a storm you will reap a whirlwind. The state we are in this country is as a result of failed leadership. Not only in government but at all levels of administration including our families. If we do not rediscover ourselves on time even a herbalist will bomb his shrine and say it is boko haram and look up to the CBN to come do her CSR.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
The story is obviously fake,the premium reported"NINE"people were caught while vanguard said"SEVEN"and didn't even give names,what kind of rival group would decide to bomb their own church?the muslims can say whatever they want but the truth still remains that it is hard to see christians resorting to mass murder of their own over a misunderstanding within the church,inshort its almost impossible,btw how can such a large number of men troop to go and detonate a bomb,mscheew very silly and attempt at whatever this report is aimed to achieve.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Leyelyzo: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
Look @ the way the xtains are ranting. That's how it feels when you have few unscrupulous elements trying to defame your religion. Had it mean those few are muslims, you would have committed a fallacy of generalization. But what do we muslims do despite this, we neither condem your religion nor castigate you generally. That's to show how mature, refined and accomodating the muslims are. We know you xtains are good @provoking, go ahead. The truth shall prevail whether you like it or not.
BTW I am not by anyway supporting any act of terrorism. No matter who perpetrated it, it is utterly condemnable

1 Like

Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
It shows how unrepentant, desperate and callous the Northern Muslim leaderships is. Any attempt to push forth their evil agenda of destabilising Nigeria.

Such a fake news by a mushroom news agent.

Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by nagoma(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2012
Who bombed the Jos COCIN church?
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by funshint(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2012
The story sounds so ridiculous, even d meanest of xtians would nt think of bombing a church 4 dat matter. D nigerian security system has clearly bin compromised. They should stop sheilding d truth, we know it is Boko  Haram! #gbam#
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Ayatullah(m): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2012
It is getting serious, are those guys the modern Judas?
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Daymauler: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
See how intolerant the christians can be. Let me remind you also that the police commissioner that made the announcement public is not a Muslim.  His name is Mr Ikechukwu  Aduba,  and he is qouted to have the police said  "some people attempted to attack a COCIN LCC Church with weapons and locally made explosives that can be operated manually."
He was also quoted saying "  It was a rival group within the church that decided to attack this morning.  When we got the report, we sent our men,who arrested about seven members of the group"
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by nyabingi(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2012
This is indeed a makeup story, the northerners know that the heat is on them as they obviously have lost control of Boko Haram which was their brain child, Just this afternoon Boko Haram claimed responsibility for the bomb so where is this christian guys coming from and why did we not get details from major media houses in Nigeria, WE ARE SMARTER THAN THE ABOKIS!!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by teskyg: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2012
Cheap propanganda to support the claims of some foolish Islamic group that made same assertaion last week.we all know Islam means violence as they have demonstrated many times.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by maclatunji: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2012
Daymauler:

See how intolerant the christians can be. Let me remind you also that the police commissioner that made the announcement public is not a Muslim.  His name is Mr Ikechukwu  Aduba,  and he is qouted to have the police said  "some people attempted to attack a COCIN LCC Church with weapons and locally made explosives that can be operated manually."
He was also quoted saying "  It was a rival group within the church that decided to attack this morning.  When we got the report, we sent our men,who arrested about seven members of the group"

LWKMD, some of them are actually begging people not to believe the story. Chai, we have many retrogressive minds on this forum. If the headline said Boko Haram bombs Church, we would be on at least page 10 by now. It is becoming obvious that Nigeria's followership is worse than its leadership. Some of our inept and corrupt leaders can be called saints when compared to their followers.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Daymauler: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
Nyabingi, what makes you believe it is a "make story" and the ownership of the Jos is not! Rubbish!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by hakanai(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
nyabingi:

This is indeed a makeup story, the northerners know that the heat is on them as they obviously have lost control of Boko Haram which was their brain child, Just this afternoon Boko Haram claimed responsibility for the bomb so where is this christian guys coming from and why did we not get details from major media houses in Nigeria, WE ARE SMARTER THAN THE ABOKIS!!
yes as smart as this culprits from your flock that God has exposed abi.You shit and bury like the cat but today the shit don smell.Smart my back side.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by hakanai(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
Daymauler:

Nyabingi, what makes you believe it is a "make story" and the ownership of the Jos is not! Rubbish!
Try sentiment and arrogance,he would fit in perfectly for a reason!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by hakanai(m): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
teskyg:

Cheap propanganda to support the claims of some foolish xtian group that made same assertaion last week.we all know xtianity means deception as they have demonstrated many times.

Yes that looks and sound better.yeah now i remember the story. cool cool cool cool
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by bakila: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2012
There is a security problem we are still talking religion. Want to sale christainity as a religion of peace by all means go ahead but Boko haram is a big issue. There are other small issues like the one in this thread to dismiss them as propaganda means that the propaganda to finish the muslim north in the calculation for 2015 is working. The vangaurd carried the news, but it is seven not nine. Ok.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2012
So who are the Muslims fueling this propaganda? The same one supporting killing of innocent people I imagine.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Daymauler: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2012
Only God and the criminals carrying out these atrocities know how many attacks of such has been carried out in the name of Islam. Time, surely, will tell. They will all be exposed stup.d hypocrites!
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Kilode1: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
PDP is a nest of killers -Wole Soyinka

While we wait for more evidence, I'll not be surprised if the corrupt, soulless leadership of that party is behind many of the bombings.

PDP is very well known for their documented statements about their desire to hold on to power at all cost. They own Nigeria for now. They are everywhere, from Danjuma to Obasanjo, to IBB to Atiku to Anenih = PDP trustees  = Owners of Nigeria.

I will not be shocked if PDP is taking advantage of this Boko Haram issue to Divide and Perpetually rule hapless, oppressed Nigerians.

Make no mistake people, PDP is a nest of Killers, they may not be responsible for this, but we know they are capable of it.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by elewele100: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
To all Nigerian Christian and Muslim, please RELAX….
learn to live with each other in harmony and peace ¡¡¡
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Whymee: 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2012
We don't need to go far, 25th Dec 2011, a bomb was detonated in Madala, (saint Theresa church) in Abuja, few minutes after the congregation. BOKO HARAM CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY.
The Holy spirit as claim by Christian reveal things must have informed the pastor during the congregation that a bomb is wittin the church, the pastor should also be arrested for conspiracy, aiding and abetting TERRORIST

If HOLY SPIRIT conspired in doing this, who else is innocent.

Because I can't just explain why prayer session on 25th Dec where holy spirits are havering around the church, yet it can't detect a bomb.

If BH plan to detonate a bomb, and Holy spirit kept quiet and refuse to reveal such plan to any Christian before the attach, then such bomb detonation is approved by IT

Then such action is a joint effort of BH and HOLY SPIRIT.

holy spirit plays the software role while BH plays the hardware role, GOOD TEAMWORK.

So Christians have this intelligence and questioning to query a report to defend and protect Christianity, Yet they hide such intelligence when Islam is in question.

It is in Nigeria that HOLY SPIRIT predicts the result of sport competitions, but no predictions on next attach by BH to safe Christians, even if the bomb is in the church auditorium.

BE WISE,
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by EzeUche(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2012
The names mentioned seem to be Northern in origin. Even if I believe this article, the people who were caught are still Northerners and are not members of the South groups.

This means that these attacks on the North are not only fueled by religious sentiment, but also tribal sentiment, which is something I long suspected.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by bakila: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2012
[quote a,uthor=divine2043 link=topic=880352.msg10280080#msg10280080 date=1330295047]
So who are the Muslims fueling this propaganda? The same one supporting killing of innocent people I imagine.
[/quote]
Ikechukwu Aduba.  [quote author=nyabingi link=topic=880352.msg10279971#msg10279971 date=1330293890]
Nyamiri you brother mr aduba was qouted by vanguard. What will you say about that.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Yeske2(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
From the above posts,  Naija is simply freaky.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by Lasinoh: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
Mu he he he he
I tok am!
Say na Christians dey cause all this wahala!!!!
I know my pipo!!!
All to divide Nigeria!!!!
Fawu nyansh don opin!!!
Jehovah is THE God of 'peace'!!! cheesy
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by bakila: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
EzeUche:

The names mentioned seem to be Northern in origin. Even if I believe this article, the people who were caught are still Northerners and are not members of the South groups.

This means that these attacks on the North are not only fueled by religious sentiment, but also tribal sentiment, which is something I long suspected.
Playing Ibo victim card. 2015 card to discredit a muslim candidate no need to go this far but please read below
elewele100:

To all Nigerian Christian and Muslim, please RELAX….
learn to live with each other in harmony and peace ¡¡¡
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by hakanai(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2012
Whymee:

We don't need to go far, 25th Dec 2011, a bomb was detonated in Madala, (saint Theresa church) in Abuja, few minutes after the congregation. BOKO HARAM CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY.
The Holy spirit as claim by Christian reveal things must have informed the pastor during the congregation that a bomb is wittin the church, the pastor should also be arrested for conspiracy, aiding and abetting TERRORIST

If HOLY SPIRIT conspired in doing this, who else is innocent.

Because I can't just explain why prayer session on 25th Dec where holy spirits are havering around the church, yet it can't detect a bomb.

If BH plan to detonate a bomb, and Holy spirit kept quiet and refuse to reveal such plan to any Christian before the attach, then such bomb detonation is approved by IT

Then such action is a joint effort of BH and HOLY SPIRIT.

holy spirit plays the software role while BH plays the hardware role, GOOD TEAMWORK.

So Christians have this intelligence and questioning to query a report to defend and protect Christianity, Yet they hide such intelligence when Islam is in question.

It is in Nigeria that HOLY SPIRIT predicts the result of sport competitions, but no predictions on next attach by BH to safe Christians, even if the bomb is in the church auditorium.

BE WISE,

^^^ Make sure that spirit follow for wanted list along side shekau.Atleast Kabiru is caught @50mil. grin grin grin grin grin grin.Guy you funny some how.

EzeUche:

please abeg wear your thinking cap, save us the crap of an excuse.Why then do we have a national CAN chairman for Nigeria.Better still why e concern you if xtians have issues up north.Yet the same xtians are not xtians cos they from the North.Na so una sabi dodge back fire. You also know that the missile sent by oyedapo may have found a way into the camps of this guys too abi!!You find it unbelievable abi?What ever you do learn to be truthfull and accept blames.Nothing like northern or southern xtian.Xtian na xtian like wise muslims na muslims.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by trenchcoat: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2012
Smh shocked
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by ikeyman00(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
@@@@@@

al jerze

[size=28pt]boko has claimed this one [/size]
case closed

so whether na witch; church goer; aliens desiginated na

it does not change anything

we are not st upid

thread closed!!

but wait ooo infidels abi working along side these bastards; is it not abomination hmmm

car snatching by boko cucumber heads etc; hmmmm boko dey try ooo
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by emmatok(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^ Make sure that spirit follow for wanted list along side shekau.Atleast Kabiru is caught @50mil. grin grin grin grin grin grin.Guy you funny some how.
please abeg wear your thinking cap, save us the crap of an excuse.Why then do we have a national CAN chairman for Nigeria.Better still why e concern you if xtians have issues up north.Yet the same xtians are not xtians cos they from the North.Na so una sabi dodge back fire. You also know that the missile sent by oyedapo may have found a way into the camps of this guys too abi!!You find it unbelievable abi?What ever you do learn to be truthfull and accept blames.Nothing like northern or southern xtian.Xtian na xtian like wise muslims na muslims.

I see you jubilation all-over the tread because some able bodied Christian men(9) could not detonate.

Do you know a bomb went off the branch of the church in Jos and three people died with several injured.
Re: 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi by nduchucks: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2012
My people appear to be in denial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot / 2023 Presidency: No Zoning In APC — Orji Uzor Kalu / Cheers As Atiku Stoops To Greet Obasanjo In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.