Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (13605 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call / Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2007
We did beat the Suns as well so get of our case Dallas still matters
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2007
dallas all the way loving them and the way they play my top three favorite teams are complete Spurs, suns and mavs once more and between thee three there is the playoff winners
Although i am a die hard spurs fan i would love to see the Suns win the playoffs maybe over celtics or piston because as far as i am concerned they are the only teas in the east that can challenge the west
you gotta love JAZZ though and the cavs what can i say king lebron Kade pe lori ki bata pe lese (may his rule last long) or else enemies like me will have a ball
tonight's fixtures nets playiong miami( another ass whupping for heat)
Lakers playing cavs lets see who can be more selfish lebby or KB
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2007
You gotta love the Mavs man do you have a choice? Suns cannot win the playoffs for one reason they cant beat the Spurs till they do that they should forget it.Mavs all the way
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2007
word!!
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 22, 2007
sure thats word enof,suns cant go any farther than the eastern conference finals
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by WadeFTW: 3:37am On Dec 22, 2007
olrotimi:

sure thats word enof,suns can't go any farther than the eastern conference finals

WOW. . .just shows the typical knowledge a nairalander possess on the NBA. You should get banned from this site just for believing that the Suns play the East
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by WadeFTW: 3:41am On Dec 22, 2007
A-40:

You gotta love the Mavs man do you have a choice? Suns cannot win the playoffs for one reason they can't beat the Spurs till they do that they should forget it.Mavs all the way

LOL. Mavs choked in the first round of the playoffs last year against the 8th seeded Warriors. What makes you think they could even compete with the Spurs (or the Suns)? 2006 they only beat the Spurs because Donaghy the refs decided to call the game.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2007
the best way to teach a child is to correct him not make fun of him the guy that says the Suns are in the east made a mistake or does not know enough don't rub it in
and take care not to insult peolple you do not even know
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2007
are y'all nnot tried of seeing spurs win the playoffs i am a big fan and beleive me i don't want them champs
don't want mavs too but suns i want to win cos they are long over due for at least for an NBA finals and if they do qualify then only perhaps the pistons can stop them
don't you people just love KG he is the best PF in the league to me
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by maden9ja(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2007
I concur with WadeFTW that the Mavs dont really stand a chance, cos I think they're soft, I've always believed this.
I mean that's what u get when u have Nowitzki as ur leader. He only shoots jumper, scared to take it inside.
But I dont believe that game 7 officiating 2 yrs ago was biased. I think they won it fair and square.

WadeFTW, u shudn't just snap at that guy for mistakenly saying Suns play in the EAst, we all make mistakes,

And Oephius, I'm not a Spurs fan, I hate them period and I'd hate to see them win, If they do, I'll take a break from the NBa until another team wins,

How do u people like the Blazers, 10 gme winning streak, even beating my beloved Nuggets in a thriller yesterday,
WE are all watching Brandon Roy, Lamarcus Aldridge and the oft maligned Travis OUtlaw mature into solid players,
My question is, Do u think they are here to stay or they'll slide back down to the doldrums?

Let's all say who we think our MVP is for the first quarter of the season so far,

Mine is KG,
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Skywalker5(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2007
Detriot Won the celtics on Celtics home to give them thier first love 87-85.Man that was big luck for the pistons oo because they did not play well at all.With billup hiting the last 2 free throws. Anyhow i am sure both will meet at the conference Final.

Heat aint going anywhere this season.No Shaq No heat.Thats to show you how dominant Shaq is in the NBA and he is old now.No physical game again.

Mavs?? Men those guys need to show the world they can play playoff matches well after thier loss last year.Norwitzki was just useless there and regular season he was too hot.

As for MVP No one else but My man Kelvin Garnett. That guy is the best player in the NBA but he was unlucky with the team he was previously.No one to help me on the team at all.Glad he found a home in Boston

Blazers I dont think those guys are hear to stay.though i feel their 10wins is just because opponents will always under estimate them.

Please is there any team in the West that can stop the boring SPURS.i DONT WANT THEM IN THE FINALS AGAIN TALKLESS OF GETTING THE TITLE(Well Celtics or pistons will be waiting for them there SHA)

My Rockets are just nothing to write home about.Those guys are suppose to be the new fire power in the west.Just struggling every season.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2007
Write of the Mavs at your own peril guys all i know is the Spurs wouldnt want to meet Dallas in the playoffs we are the only team that can match them playoff time and they know it.If you dont want San Antonio to win the West you have to be down with the Mavericks we the best.Did yall see Kobe's record game against the Knicks that guy is a legend
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Skywalker5(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2007
A-40:

Write of the Mavs at your own peril guys all i know is the Spurs wouldnt want to meet Dallas in the playoffs we are the only team that can match them playoff time and they know it.If you don't want San Antonio to win the West you have to be down with the Mavericks we the best.Did yall see Kobe's record game against the Knicks that guy is a legend

Yea Right.Considering his selfish plays abi?That guy can only keep making history with points only(maybe minutes play).Nothing else.No championship ring again.I feel after this season,he is going to leave the lakers.Just want to use this last season to make a mark.That guy is too selfish.After each game,check out his attempted shot.too many shots taken and Just like iverson when he was he philly. Their shooting % is always low.

For the Spurs,I hate the spurs I dont see any team taking the spurs down in the west but the east still has 2 fire powers Celtics and maybe the pistons
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Skywalker5(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2007
A-40:

Write of the Mavs at your own peril guys all i know is the Spurs wouldnt want to meet Dallas in the playoffs we are the only team that can match them playoff time and they know it.If you don't want San Antonio to win the West you have to be down with the Mavericks we the best.Did yall see Kobe's record game against the Knicks that guy is a legend

Besides Mavs have not done anything this season to prove they can beat the spurs not to talk about getting the championship ring
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 3:14am On Dec 26, 2007
im angry i'm jst seein dis post as i'm a ardent bball fan n been on nairaland 4 a long time(on n off though)

i can see y'all already in a lot f argumnts, dats one f d fun-things in bball.

i support lakers (mainly cos of d shaq-kobe days) bt i watch all games of course nd hv favs in all matches, bt wat do y'all feel abt lakers this yr, bynum turns out to b a revelatn afta i was upset kwame brown got injured, i tink d future's bright

the league looks vety competitive dis yr, wit stars springin up from everywhere, thgh sme ar even injured, does it luk dat way to y'all or its only me?
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Skywalker5(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2007
Kobe will continue to cover bynum way to stardom.Why do you think iverson never had a chance with the sixers after his first NBA final.Mutombo was always covering up for him with his block.This guys take too many bad shot and i dont seem to understand how they get recognized as legends.Just like the last time Chris webber went allstars .Andre of the jazz stats was far better then his but who cares.Webber was all star.
Hate it or love it.Lakers cant get another championship unless they re-structure the team.Kobe out or they find a player like Garnett who can take charge.Why do u think Shaq left Lakers?Kobe felt he was not recognized too well(Shay was MVP through their 3 year reign).I am pretty sure he is regretting it now.Complaining about the team.
If Shaq had stayed,I feel 6 championship would even be an understatement(perhaps spurs would not have gotten up to 4) and kobe might have been MVP.

Its just the beginning of the season.Let wait till next year to see if all this so called young stars can live up to expectations.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2007
skywalker, i totally disagree wit most of ur yarns, im not sure we're watchin d same league, u jst sound totally like a kobe hater-

Sky-walker:

Hate it or love it.Lakers can't get another championship unless they re-structure the team.Kobe out or they find a player like Garnett who can take charge.Why do u think Shaq left Lakers?Kobe felt he was not recognized too well(Shay was MVP through their 3 year reign)

wat do u mean by 'kobe felt'. did he tel u how he felt, use facts to argue, stop arguin based on abstract sentiments abeg

hw did y'all see d pheonix - lakers match dis mornin, kobe - 38 pts bynum - 28 pts (career high). bt i knw pheonix ar stil beta dan lakers even if lakers hv won both matches they've played against each oda, bt who knows, tins might change b4 playoffs
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2007
@Sky-walker
Dont be so Myopic Kobe is a class player surrounded by duds a man can only do so much.Tell me one player that can stand next to him on the Lakers roster hate it or love it he has won 3 rings and is a legend whether he wins anymore rings or not.And on the Mavs i simply wonder if its the WNBA you have been watching all this while we beat the Spurs,Suns,Jazz and are 3-0 up on Houston i dot know what else you want from this team but i can tell you Greg Popovich will not be praying to meet us in the play-offs
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2007
That Udoka dude can ball i saw the game against the Bulls yesterday that guy is very very good.Too bad we lost to the Jazz embarassed
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2007
the day mavs will beat the spursin the playofs is not going to come yet maybe if they finaly get a team leader that can scare others someone like KG or c-web in his days with Kings now sorry oh as for the pistons they have a thing for messing up when the stakes are at the highest i think it is a lack of concerntration
i would love to see a KG-Duncan NBA finals but that will just be giving the spurs another ring i love the spurs they are my no 1 but when it comes to the title, suns or celts will do it and did someone say mavs i think Dirk should be scared of KB that guy is a monster
and it is good that UDOKE is getting minutes but don't expect it to increase cos he is on a team which the does not lack Guards
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2007
A-40:

@Sky-walker
Dont be so Myopic Kobe is a class player surrounded by duds a man can only do so much.Tell me one player that can stand next to him on the Lakers roster hate it or love it he has won 3 rings and is a legend whether he wins anymore rings or not.And on the Mavs i simply wonder if its the WNBA you have been watching all this while we beat the Spurs,Suns,Jazz and are 3-0 up on Houston i dot know what else you want from this team but i can tell you Greg Popovich will not be praying to meet us in the play-offs

i feel u on kobe, mavs are a good team but there are a lot of good teams this year, i jst tink they always lack something in d playoffs, i'm not sure wat it is
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 3:42am On Dec 28, 2007
@ A-40
halftime cavs47 - mavs38, u guys shuld be able to handle a predominantly one man team, i presume if u wanna rily challenge.lets see hw mavs respond in d second half, its an important xteristic for challengers
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2007
We lost to the Cavs fine lets not forget they are the eastern conference champs and besides we did beat them in the opening game of the season.

@Oephius
We have beaten the Spurs in the playoffs so what are you talking about?
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2007
there was no excuse for the loss to cavs, at home for that matter
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2007
there was no excuse for the loss to cavs, at home for that matter

what are you talking about thy lost four straight playoff games to spurs and you say no excuse i can give you and excuse mavs are better

We have beaten the Spurs in the playoffs so what are you talking about?
Lets see the mavs do that again in the next two years
But a replay with warriors that i will not mind (i will still give it to the mavs)

the celts have lost only three games this season looks like the East have got a new king after detriot
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2007
OEPHIUS:

what are you talking about thy lost four straight playoff games to spurs and you say no excuse i can give you and excuse mavs are better

i dont undastand wat u sayin, i believe mavs are better than cavs, thats y they shouldn't be losin to them
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2007
everyone knowa that the cavs are the "oko iya" of the mavs so no excuse the problem of mavs being better just brings the best out of the cavs
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2007
i get u, oephuis

mehn lakers were on fire tonite once more, kobe - 31 points (rested throughout 4th quarter n almost throughout 3rd quarter)
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2007
talk about a one man team but the other players are begining to catch a bit good for lakers though
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2007
@oephuis
the others are gettin involved a lot nows, they've had lots of wins that he played badly
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2007
wat do u tink about the 2-man combo of denver, A.I. n CAM are 3rd n 4th respctvely on scorers list
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2007
AI and Camelo make a fabulous team and i hope it stays that way the two are good offensively on their own and when you brimg them together it becomes in sane another testimony that cos you are the king in one team does not mean you cannot go further in another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World / Onazi Joins Turkish Club Trabzonspor From Lazio / NFF Signs $4m Deal With Coca-Cola (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.