Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

"I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" (15460 Views)

Help! I Cannot Fall In Love / Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria / Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by buzor(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
my friend, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Olumogun: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
@OP, to get the right interpretation, invite her to your cabin, lock the door and read the MSG for her to interpret.
No one can tell you exactly what is on her mind except her.
When you finish come back and tell us the interpretation.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Dynamique: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
It means if the guys dont approach her for s.e, x,she wud find her own way of approaching them,coz she cant be tasting ur pole evrytime without getting some other poles,meaning she is tired of the relationship only trying to confuse u to test ur reaction,she wud make d break up slow&wicked!!!!.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by anderson1994: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2012
terrifikjo: UR SO DEAD !!!
SHE'S TO BITE UR SCROTUM AND LEAK THE WATER IN IT grin grin grin
Ewwww dude that's disgusting
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by edydeyemi(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
It means she wants to bite Ur jugular, suck off your blood and leave U dry and empty. Guy U are so dead. U better run back to Ur village because if she catch U, you go know say Moses no be Ijebu man!

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Jochuki(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
Wow.... The tot of u makes her wet and she is coming 4 u. grin grin
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
If I dont come to your end, why dont you come meet me ? Relationship is not all about s.e.Bleep, alone, i need cash money. Thats the meaning bro

2 Likes

Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by tashanja(m): 12:56am On Jun 16, 2012
Mynd_44: She has a poisoned apple and is ready to give you

Yes, she wan do you Abacha style lipsrsealed
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Uch74(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
Guy, She don turn vampire be dat o! She now wants ur flesh & blood for food instead of your apple.....Abeg run for ur life......
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by fitzmayowa: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
Why always Bin Gbagbo

Guy you better turn Husain Bolt na wahala dis babe wan carry give you ooo
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by gail15(f): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
She wants †Φ have a taste of your apple cos she's tired of eating U̶̲̥̅̊я friend's..hahahaha!!! run for yah life..
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Sicozone(m): 9:04am On Mar 16, 2013
U don 4get say na apple make Adam nd Eve see their unclothedness
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2013
Bleep u y must u use dat name muhammad....Bleep Bleep dix 4cking thread
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2013
She is telling you that sun and moon rise in your eyes, she reaches out to you. And whispers tender song so soft and sweet, she wants to hold you close to feel your heart beat. And death would be the gift you get from her.
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by penzino(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2013
I dnt want to tell you to run for ur life because she likes u before my oga at the top will say anoda thing....
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by jkross(m): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nice cook up!
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
Are u a learner it's not by force to make a comment aba undecided. The lady is not his girlfriend pls read first before rushing to comment
Dynamique: It means if the guys dont approach her for s.e, x,she wud find her own way of approaching them,coz she cant be tasting ur pole evrytime without getting some other poles,meaning she is tired of the relationship only trying to confuse u to test ur reaction,she wud make d break up slow&wicked!!!!.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Did you ask her
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by 4words: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
to my understanding... clearing throat... well... if you wunt go to her, she will come to you (guessing you have been flirting or throwing passes at her) she can not be managing her bf (eating apple) when she can have you (order fruit in eden). simple as A B C
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by achinaboy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
I think the best thing to do now is call TB joshua,so he could predict on the motive of this so called girlfriend of a friend
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by bingbagbo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
achina boy: I think the best thing to do now is call TB joshua,so he could predict on the motive of this so called girlfriend of a friend

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by baralatie(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
She is nt satisfd wit her boyfrnd only(mount 2 moh,eat apl alon)
she is 2 av oth affairs;
som1 opend her eyes 2 to ds dis.d person as bn in contact & d influence is u,wethr delibrat or not.i wld advise u run & kep out of dat affair.although d damage as bn done.
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by pomporiking: 1:04am On Apr 08, 2013
If he is your close friend don't you even dare.why don't you and your friend agree to set her up and show her as the real biiiiaaaaatttcccchhhh she rili is
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by bingbagbo(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2013
pompori king: If he is your close friend don't you even dare.why don't you and your friend agree to set her up and show her as the real biiiiaaaaatttcccchhhh she rili is

embarassed
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by gunuvi(m): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2013
My brother try to help the needy don't be a greedy man.
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by tshegs19: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2013
She's just telling you about Mohammed, Mountain, Garden of Eden and Apples. Enjoy mate :')
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by hockeyboy: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2013
Send free sms to any network just remove the space and
copy to your browser
http:// ./4had
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by 32D: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2013
she is simply telling u she is bored screwing ur friend alone, spice up her life by giving her another option, give in now before she rapesssssss u
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by fckmn24seg(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2013
She is tellling you that you have failed to listen to her sign language, she is prepared to say it in words that you should give her good s.ex or you allow her to go explore grin sorry o
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Kelvin677(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2013
Guy u beta go nd comit suicide b4 u die in d hands of dis gal cos sh wl suck u 2 dry burn u gather ur ashes mix it wit water nd drink it
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by kbbanj10(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2013
hmmmm
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Uniquexty(f): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2013
32-D:
she is simply telling u she is bored screwing ur friend alone, spice up her life by giving her another option, give in now before she rapesssssss u
u jst stole my thought. Mehn! She's coming for the main action. She wants Guava now. Apple is too soft. Dude, maybe she has checked out ur middle finger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / .. / Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.