Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

"I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" (15459 Views)

Help! I Cannot Fall In Love / Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria / Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by oluemmakay(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2013
I guess she's nt realy in love wit ur frend but u. She must have bn givin u some kind of signals but u re nt respondin. She's nt satisfied wit d gift u may be giving to her. She's requestin 4a REAL action wit u. So, its time to come out of her shell. Pls, be carefu. Gudluk!
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2013
I hope you've shown your so-called friend the text message sent by his supposed "girlfriend"? Some mumu guys wey dey like carry boyfriend-girlfriend for head deserve whatever they get. Those weak guys that easily get lovey-dovey with any random Animashaun girl that grants them access. It's not every LovePeddler you see or Bleep that you quickly attach the girlfriend tag to and get all mushy and sentimental over.

Better be careful though, lest the guy stabs you to death if he ever suspects or discovers that his 'cherished' girlfriend gave you some. Some guys can be violently aggrieved over such matters.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by gladiator12: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2013
bin gbagbo: My Friend's Girlfriend Sent Me This Text

'If Mohammed doesn't go to the mountain, mountain must go to Mohammed.I cannot stay in Eden and feed on just apples'.

I have been thinking about this text message since.

what is she implying? please advise me quick!
How did she get you num? Are you sure you did not lead her on?
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Lakayana: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2013
terrifikjo: UR SO DEAD !!!
SHE'S TO BITE UR SCROTUM AND LEAK THE WATER IN IT grin grin grin
yucky
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by nenergy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Your friend is Eden,She's the mountain. She's tired of apples, and since you've refused to "goto" her (notice her antics),she's coming for you. Dude....run!!!
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by sagytariusTM1: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
shocked This tread makes frontpage again after 1yr, 1month and 10days.
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by eikeem(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2013

'If Mohammed doesn't go to the mountain, mountain must go to Mohammed.I cannot stay in Eden and feed on just apples'.

Hmmmmmm....... 2 meanings:

1. An open invitation to betray your friend and place a curse on yourself.

2. A set-up for blackmail.
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by 32D: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Uniquexty: u jst stole my thought. Mehn! She's coming for the main action. She wants Guava now. Apple is too soft. Dude, maybe she has checked out ur middle finger.
loool u be badt gal
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by vicope: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
Eeeeemmm.........meanwhile, give me the babe's number, so I can inquire and confirm from her what she meant. grin tongue
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Localamos(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
De~Blunt:
she is going to the mountain to meet a guy called Mohammed who will take her to garden eden and give her good food tongue

LWKMBD!!!
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by An0nimus: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
De~Blunt:
she is going to the mountain to meet a guy called Mohammed who will take her to garden eden and give her good food tongue
guy abeg no make me dey laugh like madman under this hot sun gringrin
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by mizzochocinco: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
De~Blunt:
gbam
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by goldstarpamela(f): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
she's been keeping it 2herslf buh cldnt keep it any longer..she wants smthng wif u even whn ur friend is still in d picture..
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by seunwen2(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tell her u don't really get what she wanted and that she should shed more light
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
She wants to leave you... either that or there is someone else really bringing the fire.

Right now, you're the Garden of Eden... You're perfect and all that but unfortunately ur Eden can only Offer Apples... Maybe she wants oranges this time and a little bit of pear.

That brings me the question; are you sucessful?
atleast do you enjoy some degree of financial comfort??

If not, Forget women and go attain your goals.
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by linearity: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2013

The meaning is obvious, she have waiting for you to approach her but so far you have been slacking...so she has made up her mind to start to start showing you signs that she wants some of the Oranges down there...she is kind of feed up with the apples your friend have and she wants variety.
Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by ppanther(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Original Poster:

Which is more likely:

1. Your friend's girlfriend suddenly sends you that text

OR

2. You have been exchanging texts with your friend's girlfriend
and as a consequence of such correspondence, she sends that text

It might be a bit odd to expect serious advice when you have neither provided
the full story nor stated your motives.

"To thine self be true"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friends That Fvck(adult Story) / Why Are You Still Single? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.